PDA

View Full Version : Hiya :D

Faore
August 11th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Hi. I'm Faore. I'm a Pokemon fan (obviously). I'm new to scripting and coding so I hope I'll learn a lot of things here :D.

Oh and my favorite Pokemon is Gallade!

Sheep
August 11th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Welcome to PC, Faore! :] I'm sure you'll learn a lot of things here, our Emulation and Game Development sections are really useful! Gallade's awesome as well, I didn't like it at first but it grew on me a lot this year for reasons unknown. XD;;

Anyway, hoping you'll stick around, because it's worth it! There's tons to do on the forums so you shouldn't have much of a problem finding a section (or more!) you're interested in. n__n

Enjoy your stay here, and if you ever need help around the forums, go ahead and check out our Adoption Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724)~!

revere
August 11th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Hello Faore, welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. Regulars here call me Mid/Ryan.

Oh, scripting/coding, eh? You should try this here section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) & this section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54) too. Both are clickable.

Hope you huv a fun experience here.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan, Head of Team Glacier

Faore
August 11th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks guys :D. And the Pokemon Development section is the thing the that really caught my eye.

Axeliira
August 11th, 2012, 06:14 PM
*checks time* wow you guys! such quick replies xD

ANYWAYS IT IS MY TURN. Meganium coming through! Welcome aboard to PC, Faore!

I think my awesome buddy Cirno got you covered with the Emulation and Game Development sections, yes? Both sections dedicate to Pokemon game creation, whether you want to edit a hack or create a game from scratch. We even have the tools and help here so anything you need help with in terms of that, you can always count on PC and its regulars. <3

If you get lost here (I know it's quite large!) I'm here! Send me a PM if you need any help & stuff ok. See ya around and have fun!

diab_low
August 11th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Hi. I'm Faore. I'm a Pokemon fan (obviously). I'm new to scripting and coding so I hope I'll learn a lot of things here :D.

Welcome Faore my name is Diablo, wow I didn't notice you were in Pokemon :P
Just Kidding :D

My fav is Lugia Cos it looks cool and it was my first legendary.

Hope you have a great time and meet new people.

Ninjagon
August 11th, 2012, 10:26 PM

Hi Faore, Welcome to PC!

What an awesome name, btw!

Gallade is definitely one of my fave pokes, but i think Hydreigon is my #1 fave.

How's things here? Neat? I think it's very friendly here and by seeing all these replies proves my point.

Well if you need help, VM/PM me.

~Have fun.

Gerokunz
August 12th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Hello, Foare, my name's George!
Welcome to Pokecommunity or PC for short!
Have fun on this community!