PDA

View Full Version : Oh, who's this?

Jocundity
August 12th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Hi, I'm Jocelyn! I like photoshop, Doctor Who, movies, good books, making friends, and, of course, pokemon. :) I'm looking forward to learning a few new things and meeting you all.

Sheep
August 12th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Hi there, Jocelyn, and welcome to PC! :D Doctor Who seems to be really popular but I've never really seen it lmao, maybe I'll give it a try in the future? The general gist of the show looks to be something I'd be interested in. XD;;

But yeah, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the site~! We're a big but friendly community. n_n Have fun and feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat!

Jocundity
August 12th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome Cirno! And yes, you should watch Doctor Who. It's excellent, and you'll get hooked. :)

Oh, good choice with your name! I only saw Nyssa in a few episodes (namely Terminus), but I always thought she had a beautiful name.

Keromatsu
August 13th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Hello Welcome To the PC Forums I wish u have a Good good time here!

All The Best to Everyone
~Superqami

diab_low
August 13th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Hi, I'm Jocelyn! I like photoshop, Doctor Who, movies, good books, making friends, and, of course, pokemon. :) I'm looking forward to learning a few new things and meeting you all.

Hi Jocelyn, welcome to the forums mu name is Diablo. I like everything you have listed except Photoshop since I've never used it :P

Hope you have a great time here and make new friends ;)

Hikamaru
August 13th, 2012, 06:15 AM

Hi Jocelyn. I am Hikari.

They call me the Crazy Oshawott Girl, cos well I love Oshawottz.

My interests are similar to yours. I love Pokemon obviously, but also loads of stuff that makes me laugh, memes especially.

Feel free to VM me if you want to chat. I'm friendly to talk to although I am a tad bit quirky.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10, "Crazy Oshawott Girl"