PDA

View Full Version : Favorite "Gimmick" Pokemon

Powalen
August 12th, 2012, 07:27 PM
What is your favorite "Gimmick" Pokemon? Vote for one of these. Explain why and tell how and if you use it.

Snowdrop
August 12th, 2012, 07:31 PM
WTF is a Gimmick Pokemon I don't get it

I like Kecleon the most out of any of these <3

Powalen
August 12th, 2012, 07:35 PM
WTF is a Gimmick Pokemon I don't get it

I like Kecleon the most out of any of these <3
A gimmick pokemon basically is a pokemon that was designed for a weird purpose. Like ditto and castforms ability to transform. Also like clamperls split evos. Basically where there is not another quite like it.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
August 14th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Chatot definitely for me, I love birds full stop and something about it is extra adorable :D

Powalen
August 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Chatot definitely for me, I love birds full stop and something about it is extra adorable :D

Chatot is really cute and even has a pretty good Sp.Atk.:)

Katie the Friendly Ghost
August 16th, 2012, 09:10 PM
No Eevee?

But I like Shedinja, idk but the concept is pretty neat of having a Pokemon with 1 HP. And it's a ghost, which is awesome.

Powalen
August 16th, 2012, 09:15 PM
No Eevee?

But I like Shedinja, idk but the concept is pretty neat of having a Pokemon with 1 HP. And it's a ghost, which is awesome.

Eevee would def. win. I did not put it in to give others a chance:)

Ice Car
August 16th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I was going to ask where Stunfisk was as well as a lot of others, but I then realized that "gimmick" pokemon and "joke" pokemon are two different things.

My favorite is Chatot. Sometimes I make the Chatter sound the weirdest thing I could think of at the moment, go online and try to set up so Chatot can use Chatter just once. Maybe twice. After that I flee/reset and let them figure out what just happened.

manutdrule
August 16th, 2012, 09:32 PM
so many others missing...

like this dude

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c0/202.png
its defo a gimmick poke, a fav of mine for its cuteness and competitive insanity.

Mentalii
August 19th, 2012, 06:13 AM
I voted for Clamperl, since I love both of its evolutions. And it's a water-type.

Haddez
August 19th, 2012, 11:20 PM
I had to go with Ditto,
That Pokemon made it much easier to "Catch 'em all" :P