PDA

View Full Version : $w@gga

shenanigans
August 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM
The super-offical Urban Dictionary definition of "swagger" is as follows:

How one presents him or her self to the world. Swagger is shown from how the person handles a situation. It can also be shown in the person's walk.

A person's style- they way they walk, talk, dress.

I think you get it. Basically your level of unique style and attitude. With that said, PC, do you have swagger? Tell us all about it!

Mr Cat Dog
August 13th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Harry says: (19:10:53)
jon you have wonderful swag

Harry says: (19:11:07)
what with your absent upper lip and your weird voice!

And here's me thinking that I had no swag. Turns out all you need is weird facial features and a freaky-ass voice to differentiate yourself from the crowd. Who'dathunk it? :D

droomph
August 13th, 2012, 10:26 AM
nope

but i have abnormal personalities so it's all good c:

Overlord Drakow
August 13th, 2012, 02:06 PM
YEAHHHHHH INNIT BREDWIN. I GOTS DA SWAG. BRRRRRRUP! I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT BRUV. CAUSE I GOT SWAG. SO MUCH SWAG YO. POW POW POW!

In all seriousness, I might have a bit of swag. Going by"Basically your level of unique style and attitude" I would however say I have quite a lot of swag, but I dunno whether I fully agree with that phrasing. I see swagger as more of a pure factor in terms of style of walking.

Stormbringer
August 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM
I have plenty of swag to spare with those less swagger-endowed than I!

Saryka
August 13th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Of course I have mad swag. I wouldn't be myself without it.

Liliana Vess
August 13th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I've been sat at a laptop all day wearing a bright yellow t-shirt that says
PI
KA
CHU(pikachu tail)

I can confirm I have the most swag.

The_Original_Raitan
August 13th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I do not possess what everyone likes to refer to as 'swagger' or simply 'swag'. I have 'class' *Fixes tie*

PlatinumDude
August 13th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Just by looking at the definition, I seem to not have any swag on me. But people still like me in my own way, so I'm okay with having little to no swag at all.

Hikamaru
August 14th, 2012, 12:43 AM
I've got swag. I wouldn't be cool without it.

I mean, look at my attitude, it sounds a tad quirky doesn't it? And I even get credit for it.

diab_low
August 14th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Hahaha Swag I ain't got it cos I have class. ;)

Swag is for boys, Class is for men hahahah :P

Swag is cute though :D

Overlord Drakow
August 14th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Repeating yourself does not make you classy.

diab_low
August 14th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Hahahah it was a mistake whooops lmao

Shining Raichu
August 14th, 2012, 06:54 AM
I have too much swagger tbh. I keep it all bottled up inside of me under this cool, calm facade because if I let it out it might just blind you all.

Sammi
August 14th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Swagger? What's that?

I'm really awkward. I don't know if I have the capacity for swag. :p Then again I see it as, like, coolness, which I also don't have.

Kura
August 14th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I am how I am. In a sense I believe everyone has swagger because everyone has their own unique way of walking or have their own unique mannerisms.

So I guess yes.. in a sense I do have swagger. I wouldn't know how to define it, though.. it is like defining a fingerprint.

Honest
August 15th, 2012, 02:03 PM
I absolutely hate the word swagger, since it's way to similar to the whole swag bull. To me, it's like YOLO. Stupid and pointless. I don't know about you, but I'm happy to say that I am swagless. If that's true or not, that's for you to decide.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 17th, 2012, 11:02 PM
The "unique" way that I walk is due to my bad knees.

However, I do have a certain... style and attitude... that sets me apart from the crowd. Sure it's fanboying over things people don't usually fanboy over, but hey, swag is swag, no matter how bizarre it might be xD

Tyrantrum
August 17th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Let's see... Many wonderful band shirts and other fantastic shirts with sweet designs/with things I like, skinny jeans, and a pair of Toms. If that's not swag, then I don't know what is.

TornZero
August 18th, 2012, 02:05 AM
I seem to have an absence of swag on and in my person. Others still appear to tolerate my lack of such, so I am content with staying nothing more than inhumanly classy.

awolfsquared
August 18th, 2012, 04:18 AM
No I don't have TM87. Sorry.

I hate the modern definition of "swagger" which is "swag" which basically means "I'm gonna be a douche and brag about all the cool cars and clothes and dumb snapback hats I have and annoying the living crap out of you by repeating swag over and over.And I look like a douchebag but I could care less."
Swag is annoying and overused so I prefer the actual definition meaning "to be very confident or walk in a very confident way."

By that definition, I don't always have swagger or swaggered at all. Never really liked being overly confident cause it can be considered arrogant sometimes.

Yoshikko
August 18th, 2012, 05:03 AM
No I don't have TM87. Sorry.

I hate the modern definition of "swagger" which is "swag" which basically means "I'm gonna be a douche and brag about all the cool cars and clothes and dumb snapback hats I have and annoying the living crap out of you by repeating swag over and over.And I look like a douchebag but I could care less."
Swag is annoying and overused so I prefer the actual definition meaning "to be very confident or walk in a very confident way."

By that definition, I don't always have swagger or swaggered at all. Never really liked being overly confident cause it can be considered arrogant sometimes.

No sorry that is not what it means, that is what this generation made of it, that doesn't mean it defines it. People use it in the completely wrong way. And when was confidence considered arrogant? It's not over-confidence at all. Btw, I'd rather have over-confidence than be self-doubting and insecure.

and yes of course I got swag

curiousnathan
August 18th, 2012, 05:35 AM
I have too much swagger tbh. I keep it all bottled up inside of me under this cool, calm facade because if I let it out it might just blind you all.

Give some to me plz.

..And I don't think I would say I have swagger. I'm not the coolest, the most popular at my school, so no, I don't think I have swagger. But maybe that is my swagger? Have no swagger?

Cassino
August 18th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I don't really know how to approach the question. Perhaps that speaks my mind in itself.

Briar
August 19th, 2012, 07:36 AM
a friend of mine told me once that i had that way of walking which seemed to project like i'm going to beat someone up... so yep, obviously i've got swag. ;-)