PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Argon and I do poke LP's

ArgonsPokeAdventures
August 13th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone! I'm ArgonsPokeAdventures, you can call me Argon. Really I just wanted to say hi and to let everyone know that I do pokemon LP's so if you want me to do a few videos on a hack that you made or like just let me know and I'll have a look into it!

Anyway thanks for reading thin, and I can't wait to get involved in the community.

Sheep
August 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Welcome to PC, Argon! :3 Let's Plays are fun, I watch them on occasion haha. I like Minecraft ones the most, though~!

Anyway, we're really glad to have you here on PC, so it's great to know that you're looking forward to getting involved in the things we have here. :D That's great; I'm sure you won't regret saying that! Stick around and have fun, and feel free to check out the Adoption Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724) if you'd like to get a mentor to show you around the forum. n_n

BlueFireXXi
August 14th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Hello Argon "The Aron"!(Yes,i am currently watching KaScope's LP of sapphire.)
Im new as well,so it's nice to see you!

KoboraX
August 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forums, dude. I see you do LPs of Pokemon games. It's good to see a fellow LPer, dispite the fact I do more than just Pokemon games (even though I've only done Stadium and an Gale of Darkness Nuzlocke). Anyway, have a good time.