PDA

View Full Version : Hi~Hi~!

Phoenixian
August 14th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Hey, hello~! My name is Phoenixian~ Like the grand and majestic Phoenix, you know? I'm from soggy, rainy England, so 'bird of fire' might not be too fitting, but I love phoenix-y symbolism ^^''

Well; I've been on-off contemplating getting involved with the community for some time - and today felt like the right day to give it a shot, so - Its a pleasure to make you're acquaintance ~

If any-one wants to throw down, then lets go! Other than that, I'm here to chat, hang out, meet new people, and find me a dream-world Vulpix to breed ahaha~

Well, that is all xD

diab_low
August 14th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Hey, hello~! My name is Phoenixian~ Like the grand and majestic Phoenix, you know? I'm from soggy, rainy England, so 'bird of fire' might not be too fitting, but I love phoenix-y symbolism ^^''

Well; I've been on-off contemplating getting involved with the community for some time - and today felt like the right day to give it a shot, so - Its a pleasure to make you're acquaintance ~

If any-one wants to throw down, then lets go! Other than that, I'm here to chat, hang out, meet new people, and find me a dream-world Vulpix to breed ahaha~

Well, that is all xD

Welcome to the forums my name is Diablo and the Phoenix is a cool creature. I'm form Australia and it's currently rainy and windy here.

Well this place is a very cool place to make alot of cool friends. and I'm pretty sure you're gonna make heaps of them too. Hope you have a good time here. :)

Hikamaru
August 14th, 2012, 02:27 AM

Well, that is all xD

Hi Phoenixian. Cool username there.

I am the Crazy Oshawott Girl, aka Hikari.

So, I see you are feeling a little shy. Don't worry we were all newbies at some point. Tell us what sections you like and I might direct you there!

Feel free to VM me cos I love having a conversation, just watch out for the Oshawottz. I am a tad bit quirky so expect me to make you laugh.

Also, contact a moderator if you need help.

Have fun and I will see you!

- Hikari10, Crazy Oshawott Girl

Sheep
August 14th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Hello there, Phoenixian! Welcome to PC!

You sound like a really fun person, so as long as you stick around you'll meet lots of people very quickly. I was pretty shy, so it took me a month or two to really start talking to people and making friends. XD;; I was always scared I was bothering everybody, lmao!

Go ahead and get involved in our community. As you can probably tell, we're very active around here~! Do private message a moderator if you need any help with the forum, and enjoy your stay! :D