PDA

View Full Version : Alright, Hello Everyone...

Mithel_Celestia
August 14th, 2012, 01:49 AM
I am the Dark Illusionist and Psychic, Myth.

Lol. No i'm not, well Mithel is my Trainer Persona, so feel free to call me that. Anyway, I am Jay Nemeno. I have been a Pokefan for however long I can remember XD. Dark Types are my favorites. i also like other types like: Ghost, Psychic and Fire.

I have interests in Astronomy and Physics, so feel free to talk to me about those topics.

diab_low
August 14th, 2012, 02:25 AM

Lol. No i'm not, well Mithel is my Trainer Persona, so feel free to call me that. Anyway, I am Jay Nemeno. I have been a Pokefan for however long I can remember XD. Dark Types are my favorites. i also like other types like: Ghost, Psychic and Fire.

I have interests in Astronomy and Physics, so feel free to talk to me about those topics.

Ohhh u sound mysterious Diablo liek.

Welcome my name is Diablo and I've been a Pokemon Master for 14 years now daym I'm getting old :P I love the fire types since it goes with my name :D

I also have a Interest in Astronomy but Physics is a no no I did it in school and I cried.

Happy to meet you Jay hope you have a great time here and make heaps of cool friends ;)

Sodom
August 14th, 2012, 06:04 AM
MITHEL CELESTIA!

Sounds like a Harry Potter spell :P

Anyway hi Jay, I'm Andy - it's nice to meet you :). I love those types you listed as well, but that doesn't really mean much coming from me - I like pretty much all the types except Normal and Bug :P

But anyway, welcome aboard! It's always great to see new members joining us, so I'll see you around the forums :D

Sheep
August 14th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Hi, Jay~! Welcome to PC. <: I've also been a Pokemon fan for a looong time, ever since Red and Blue came out in the US. I've never lost interest in the games yet, and here's hoping that never changes!

Astronomy is pretty interesting, though I've never actually had a class on it or anything. Was contemplating taking it to fill my science requirement in college, but went with Geology instead because it had a better schedule for me. n__n;

Anyway, hopefully you've been exploring the forum already to see what we have here, yes? :D We're an awesome and active community so there's always tons of things to do here. Enjoy your stay!

Hikamaru
August 14th, 2012, 02:16 PM

Hi Mithel. You can call me Hikari.

I see you love Dark, Ghost, Psychic and Fire-type Pokemon. They can be so mysterious, which fits your personality.

I love Water-types better, cos I am known as the Crazy Oshawott Girl.

And I have been a veteran of Pokemon, playing Pokemon games since Generation 3. I love Generation 5 best.

Feel free to contact me via VM, cos I am a tad bit quirky but also very friendly to talk to :)

Also, remember to contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10, Crazy Oshawott Girl

Mithel_Celestia
August 15th, 2012, 02:39 AM
MITHEL CELESTIA!

Sounds like a Harry Potter spell :P

now that you mention, it does sound like it, but i assure you, the name was very original when I thought it up. The name started as Myth, my current name i used in my black and will be in any succeeding 1st version game.

Cosmotone8
August 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Welcome to PC, Myth! You can call me Cosmo or Wes, whichever you prefer.
I happen to really like your username. It sounds so mysteriously epic. :)
I have a lot of interest in Astronomy, but I don't know very much about it. But the interest is certainly there :P
Anywho, welcome and enjoy your stay!
~Wes

Mithel_Celestia
August 16th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Thank you, The user is the Full name of my persona "Myth".