PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

S7Kid
August 16th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Hi there ppl, I'm S7Kid from Argentina.
I'm new to the forum and to the new Pokémon generations (4th and 5th), so I'm kind of a noobish all the way around. Anyway, I'm interested in the gaming area so I'll probably take a look around there (And maybe ask for a mentor in the proper thread).

I'll see you around :)

diab_low
August 16th, 2012, 05:37 AM
I'm new to the forum and to the new Pokémon generations (4th and 5th), so I'm kind of a noobish all the way around. Anyway, I'm interested in the gaming area so I'll probably take a look around there (And maybe ask for a mentor in the proper thread).

Welcome S7Kid woah from Argentina. I have familiar down there. My name is Diablo btw.
Lol you don't have to worry bout a thing many of us here were noobs from the start all you need is a good week here and you'll be fine :) Yes you want a mentor just visit the Adoption Center. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724)

Hope you have a great time and meet heaps of cool people.

Sheep
August 16th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Hi there, S7Kid! Welcome to PC! :3

So you're a relatively new Pokemon fan? That's pretty cool, which game was your favorite so far? I personally got into Pokemon way back during Red/Blue English release, which was a looong time ago haha. I feel so old sometimes!

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy the forum. We're very friendly and would love to help you out if you ever need anything~! Enjoy your stay and feel free to leave a message if you'd like to chat and perhaps make a friend. <3

See you around!

S7Kid
August 16th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Posted the thread in the Adoption Center thread. Thank you, Diablo ;D

-

Yeah, pretty much. Definitely Pokémon Yellow, first game I played and the one that got me into the Pokémon Videogames Saga =P

Awesome, thank you Cirno :)

Hikamaru
August 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM

Hello S7Kid. *shakes hand*

I am the almighty crazy Oshawott girl, but you can call me Hikari.

Just like you, I'm a fan of the 4th and 5th Generation Pokemon games but I've been playing since the 3rd Generation. And I see you have already requested a mentor in the Adoption Center, which means you're almost ready to go!

So, you're from Argentina? We have so many nationalities and cultural differences among our big memberbase.

Feel free to VM me on my profile or friend request me, cos I'm really fun to talk to and I love having a little laugh. Just watch out for the Oshawottz though.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you get lost.

Have a great time as part of this forum!

- Hikari10, Crazy Oshawott Girl