select your awnser in the poll
i like dark chocolate

Kurui
August 16th, 2012, 07:09 AM
"I do not like chocolate."

Well, nuff said. XD

Algo Fonix
August 16th, 2012, 07:17 AM
MILK CHOCOLATE BRO. I don't eat much chocolate, but I enjoy it when I do. Goes well with a delicious cup of coffee or a nice beer, I tell ya what.

Katie the Friendly Ghost
August 16th, 2012, 09:04 AM
I don't really have a preference. They all taste pretty good to me. And I'm pretty sure white chocolate isn't chocolate lol. That's what I've been told. :P

Shiny Celebi
August 16th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I like both Milk chocolate and White chocolate. Dark Chocolate isnt sweet enough for me usually but I will eat it sometimes and it's good in deserts and things like hot chocolate where you want a lot of chocolate flavor.

Kevin
August 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM
I like all equally. D:
Except I try not to eat chocolate, idky.

droomph
August 16th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I like milk, white is a tad bit too sweet and dark is a tad bit too bitter.

Ephemeral Euphoria
August 16th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Dark chocolate all the way for me, they go with cherries and coconut better than anything else which has me sold as soon as I see a Mounds bar at the store.

Kura
August 16th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Dark chocolate, definitely :33 I love putting it in the freezer before I eat it <333

Honest
August 16th, 2012, 12:23 PM
And I'm pretty sure white chocolate isn't chocolate lol. That's what I've been told. :P

You're right, "white chocolate" is actually chocolate without the cocoa powder, which is really the key ingredient.

Personally, I like both dark and milk. But dark's healthier, so I'll so with dark.

Limanya
August 16th, 2012, 12:36 PM
I am so in love with dark guys

Patchisou Yutohru
August 16th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Milk and white. I don't do dark.

Sheep
August 16th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Milk chocolate is delicioussss. ;__; It's really the only one I can tolerate, though I haven't eaten plain old chocolate on its own for probably a year now. Too sweet and makes me feel a bit sick, but even then I still like it. XD;

Dark's too bitter and white is all right, but milk's still the best!

Playful_Weasel
August 16th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Milk Chocolate is my choice, sadly I had to quit eating chocolate a lot, all chocolate bad for my health. Once a month I'll eat a few pieces of chocolate

3L3MEN2
August 16th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Milk chocolate for me dark chocolate is 2 chocolaty

August 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Hershey's Special Dark is the only chocolate I enjoy eating by itself. The others are good melted and stuff, but not by themselves.

Sodom
August 16th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Milk chocolate is definitely my favourite but I feel really bad for choosing it in the poll now because I love white chocolate too and white chocolate has had no votes :(

I eat some dark chocolate, but I'm not a fan of it in general. Not enough sugar :P

CarefulWetPaint
August 16th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Dark Chocolate with strawberry yoghurt is the best. nuff said, also Im pretty sure white chocolate isnt classed as chocolate because it doesnt have in cocoa in it.

Sammi
August 16th, 2012, 08:41 PM
It's a toss-up between milk and dark. It really depends on my mood, which one I really want. In terms of what I eat most, it'll be milk chocolate.

White chocolate is the devil, though. I avoid it at all costs. >:(

danaxe
August 16th, 2012, 10:16 PM
i love green and blacks 85 % dark with vannila

Talli
August 17th, 2012, 12:01 AM
I can't eat much chocolate due to allergy/intoldance to dairy products but if I can find a Soya/Soy based one I'll buy that.

Ayselipera
August 17th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Definitely dark chocolate. I love the bitter/sweet flavor mix omggg. I tend to find too when buying cheap chocolate or just a different brand most of the time dark chocolate tends to be okay at the worst. Although I have had a few really bad dark chocolates before. Milk chocolate though. I swear almost 9 times out of ten if you're buying super cheap milk chocolate or not a notable brand then it is usually horrible. Just the lowest grade chocolate there is. Even so I do love good milk chocolate.

White chocolate to me isn't even really chocolate... yeah it's shaped into the same shapes regular chocolate is, but it's just vanilla and sugar and no cocoa. It's just so gross ughh.

PlatinumDude
August 18th, 2012, 12:47 AM
I'm a chocholic, even though I don't eat chocolate often. My favorite type is milk chocolate followed by dark chocolate.

Mentalii
August 18th, 2012, 10:27 AM
White chocolate <3 I can't believe I'm the only one to have voted for it so far. I love every kind of chocolates, but this one's really my favourite one. I particularly like it on Ice-cream bars.

Cassino
August 18th, 2012, 11:12 AM
I like caramel chocolate most, although it's practically impossible to get in any quantity.
It's no more actual chocolate than white is, but still shares common properties.

Tyrantrum
August 18th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Well, I guess I like all three, but out of them I prefer milk and dark chocolate. Out of those two, my favorite is dark chocolate. :)

Snowdrop
August 18th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Idgaf if white chocolate is actually considered chocolate or not lol, but it's my favorite of the three <3

xxReshiramxx
August 19th, 2012, 08:53 PM
My Favorite chocolate is milkchocolate. Dark chocolate has a funny sweet taste to me.

outfox
August 19th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Dark chocolate stimulates the pineal gland

@_@

Briar
August 19th, 2012, 09:26 PM
i love both white and dark chocolate, but i guess i've loved white chocolate longer (i've only recently appreciated the taste of dark chocolate).

Frazzevous
August 19th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Milk chocolate. <3 I'm not very fond of the bitterness of dark chocolates, except for Hershey's (and maybe I have to try more of the sweets under this category), and white chocolate? Well, I like it, but not as much as my favorite.

Bourne-mouth
August 20th, 2012, 12:34 AM
I don't have a specific preference for chocolate as a whole. Whether it be milk, dark or white. I cut back on white/milk cause they give a lot more fat than dark.

Lorans
August 20th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I don't prefer any kind. I tend to taste every chocolate there is until I find the one that I like.

Penta Penguin
August 21st, 2012, 01:28 PM
There's nothing better than dark chocolate, and dark chocolate is to die for. I love it even more when it is mixed with either mint, or ginger.

xelarator
August 21st, 2012, 04:39 PM
Dark chocolate is the best, Especially when you eat it with strawberries. The chocolate covered strawberries are dipping in dark chocolate fyi.

Twilight Sky
August 25th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Milk Chocolate, definitely.

Blame Hershey's. ;o;

Lara
August 25th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Dark chocolate. I don't eat a lot of chocolate. D:

Oryx
August 25th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I adore white chocolate but I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one, haha.

Axeliira
August 25th, 2012, 06:15 PM
I adore dark chocolate omg <3 I just simply cannot have enough of that.

I am like...a sucker for chocolate. Give me a bar and I'll eat it whole.

Avishka
August 26th, 2012, 04:42 AM
i like milk and white chocolate
i tried dark chocolate once and the taste was not good

Mr Cat Dog
September 3rd, 2012, 12:37 PM
Milk chocolate wins the day by a country mile. I honestly can't stomach white chocolate - it's just too sweet and sugary and it's not even chocolate! - and dark chocolate I can only tolerate in small doses. And even then, it's only the barely-dark stuff; my mum likes this 90% cocoa stuff that doesn't even taste like chocolate. (The irony, I know...) Even then, certain milk chocolates are better than others. Stuff like Hershey's, for example, is all kinds of crap. Even among British chocolates, there's a clear distinction between something like Galaxy (i.e. good) and Dairy Milk (i.e. ehhhhhh, it's fine, I guess). As you can tell, I like to think of myself as a chocolate connoisseur! :D

Brendino
September 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM
It would have to be a toss up between milk and dark chocolate. I wish I could remember the brand of chocolate bar I had one time, but it was basically a perfect mix between the two (the sweetness of the milk chocolate with some of the bitter of dark chocolate). If I had to only pick one, though, I would go with dark chocolate.

Seivad
September 8th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Moser-Roth's Dark Chocolate is the best chocolate i have ever tasted, i would have it every day if i could.
For 2nd favorite i would have to go Galaxy Milk Chocolate, but it isn't even close to Moser Roth's

Mochi
September 8th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Dark chocolate is my love child.

I like any kind of chocolate, but white just tastes too... processed to me, milk is kind of boring after a while, yet dark has that yummeh flavor.