https://www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/crisps/naked

Really like these to be honest.

danaxe
August 16th, 2012, 07:39 AM
i chose ready salted
@drakow put it in other then i love tyrells too

Katie the Friendly Ghost
August 16th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I'm thinking crisps are a European thing, seeing as I don't recognize the flavors, so I'll just answer with my favorite chip flavor which is Barbecue.

Alice
August 16th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Yeah, we call them potato chips in America. The only flavor there that I've ever seen is Salt and Vinegar, which just so happens to be my favorite flavor. lol

Jorah
August 16th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Salt and Vinegar crinkly Walkers crisps are godly. Salt and vinegar are my all time favourite whatever brand, though. I'm also going to recommend supermarkets basics/value tortilla chips over Doritos. Doritos have a disgusting cheesy taste whatever the flavour, the value tortilla chips are just plain and salty, so nice with dips. I really don't care for the more expensive crisps...

Shiny Celebi
August 16th, 2012, 11:00 AM
I like Sour Creme and Onion, Cheddar/ cheese flavor or Jalepeno chips or just plain chips. Those are my favorite flavors.

Esper
August 16th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Seaweed.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/3/7/11/enhanced-buzz-2668-1331139470-5.jpg

But I settle for regular salty potato chips since I don't care for barbeque, vinegar, sour cream or cheese and those seem to be the only common flavors around.

droomph
August 16th, 2012, 11:29 AM
It's potato chips hun

I like sun chips a lot, and then pringles. In distant third comes doritos and lays and everything else sucks.

Actor
August 16th, 2012, 11:40 AM
My favourite flavours and makes of crisps are prawn cocktail, Worcester sauce, bbq sauce and cheese. I also liked a couple limited edition flavours, such as Marmite and chill n chocolate.

Brand-wise, I go for Walkers (UK Lays) and Pringles. tasty :p

Mario The World Champion
August 16th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Crisps? Are you talking about European potato chips? I rarely eat potato chips.

I like eating Doritors. I don't know if Europeans got Doritos over there.

Kura
August 16th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Sunchips! Those are the only chips/ crisps that I like.

And yes Europe gets Doritos :3

Honest
August 16th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Sour cream and onion. That flavor is just heavenly.

TRIFORCE89
August 16th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Lay's Ketchup flavour like the proud Canadian I am.

Noah Ridgewood
August 16th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Salt and pepper
Sour cream and cheddar

droomph
August 16th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Speaking of Doritos...

cppOojKBNko

Lol I just had to say it.

Kurui
August 16th, 2012, 06:45 PM
I would not have them on a boat. I would not have them with a goat. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere.

My point: I don't eat crisps.

Shining Raichu
August 16th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I don't really eat crisps either - they're not my favourite. Chicken is my favourite flavour, but I don't really eat them regardless lol. I much prefer corn chips and Grain Waves :)

NightOfRemorse
August 16th, 2012, 09:42 PM
My first thought when I saw this: What is a crisp?!
Lol. I really like the original Lays, though I don't eat them very often.

danaxe
August 16th, 2012, 10:21 PM
@droomph ha ha ha so funny

all you non british edited the firs post but fogot to include sun crisps

Talli
August 16th, 2012, 11:55 PM
I love Sea salt flavored chips/crisps but I only get them 2 times a month.

Ayselipera
August 17th, 2012, 05:20 AM
When it comes to just a flavor chip I love bbq and sour cream and onion. For brands I really like Fritos, Doritios, Tostitos, and Pringles.

Algo Fonix
August 17th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Barbecue all day err day. Sometimes Sunchips though, if I'm feeling like something different.

PlatinumDude
August 18th, 2012, 12:46 AM
I like eating Pringles and Cheetos, as well as Clover Chips and Tortillos (the last 2 are local brands).

Sammi
August 18th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I'm pretty "eh" about chips these days. They're never what I crave. Regular flavor and sour cream and onion are okay, sometimes I'll be in the mood for cheddar or Doritos. That's about it.

Snowdrop
August 18th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I had no idea there was a prawn cocktail flavor for chips. That sounds really disgusting to be honest.

My favorite flavor for sure is salt and vinegar, but I really like spicy buffalo (Pringles) or spicy Doritos with salsa. If I eat too much salt and vinegar it really hurts my mouth though xD

EDIT: LOL wtf

Speaking of Doritos...

cppOojKBNko

Lol I just had to say it.

Sonicfan9988
August 18th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Pringles and Lays are some of my fave chips, but my main fave brand of chips are Funyuns, because they have an awesome flavor and they also remind me of the rings in the Sonic games.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 20th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Salt and vinegar, but only certain brands... some don't put enough flavoring on the chips and they just end up tasting bad.

Salt and vinegar, but only those brands that properly flavor them. Some don't put enough flavoring on and they end up tasting bad.

I'll also eat BBQ chips, again with the caveat that enough flavoring be put on them.

Dreg
August 21st, 2012, 01:24 PM
There were so many good flavors that they had to make them "LIMITED EDITION", but out of the non LE, I liked Prawn Cocktail, Salt and Vinegar, and Doritos Cool Original, Tangy Cheese and Chilli Heatwave.

McCoy's do make some good ones too, and I like their Flame Grilled Steak flavor.