PDA

View Full Version : Hello PokeCommunity

venomjack
August 16th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Hey there; the name is venomjack I'm a fan of a lot of pokemon related things, Creepypasta, Fakemon, and most of all beta pokemon.
I personally enjoy spriting myself. I hope to be a good member of the community

Sheep
August 16th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Hi there, venomjack, and welcome to PC! n_n If you like fakemon and spriting, make sure you check out our awesome Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) section! You'll be able to see lots of amazing pixel work done by the community here and most definitely a lot of fakemon.

If you keep checking back, you'll get into the swing of things here in no time. Just make sure to read the rules and you'll be good to go~! If you're ever in need of help, a moderator (bold blue name) would be more than happy to assist. We've got a lovely userbase here, so never be afraid to ask them anything. :DD

Enjoy your stay and it was great meeting you!

venomjack
August 16th, 2012, 04:32 PM
why thanks Cirno, I'll be sure to check it out. I may post some of the sprites I've made when I can ^_^

diab_low
August 16th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Hey there; the name is venomjack I'm a fan of a lot of pokemon related things, Creepypasta, Fakemon, and most of all beta pokemon.
I personally enjoy spriting myself. I hope to be a good member of the community

Welcome venomjack my name is Diablo hope you have a good time here and make heaps of friends :)

Gerokunz
August 17th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Hello, venomjack!
My name's George!
Nice to meet you!
Welcome to PC, have a nice times here!

~ George