PDA

View Full Version : The Pokémon Academy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Fallen Angel
December 6th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Yes, you read right! I am bringing back one of the most played RP ever! I forgot who made it way back when, but it's copyrighted to that person, ok it was Houndoom (no clue what username now or if he is still here XD)

It has been *insert year here* since the close of the Violet City Pokémon Academy. Police have passed off any reports there and the school has been reopened. Kids seem to flock from everywhere, including Hoenn. Here you will take courses to learn more about pokémon. The buliding has many new rooms and new classes. You must report to the Grand Hall to recive your Pokémon, Books, and dorm room numbers.

EDIT: You can control up to two ppl if you can keep them active, and if I know what type of RPer you are you may use three.

I am gonna post what 'grade' your in when I figure it out, I just know the freshman one 'cuz I am suposed to be in 9th grade, or freshman..........

Name:
Age/Grade/Rank:
Starter Pokémon: (basic stage, no legendaries)
Pokéball: (no master balls)
Personailty:
Hometown:
-----
Name: Anna Hunter
Looks: See girl in blue banner
Starter Pokémon: Eevee (male, Nickname: Leo)
Pokéball: Friend Ball
Personilty: Sweet, Kind, has a weakness for any guy, and is bossy and competive.
Hometown: Olivine City

Note: You may join this RP at any time, just place your character info and join right in! *walks away talking under her breath* Wow... Mod powers are so good on your rps if you've changed your name..... *sees you looking and runs*

HAJIME
December 7th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Yeah, why not join more rp's. I need somthing to kep my mind of my exams...

Name: Joey
Age/Grade/Rank: 16
Looks: Short 5'4", lonish dark brown hair, black jeans and top, with white long sleeves and white print on the t-shirt. The design is a very tattoo like charizard.
Starter Pokémon: Totodile (male)
Pokéball: Normal
Personailty: Quiet, keeps himself to himself, cold.
Hometown: Lavender Town

Raichu_tamer
December 7th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Name: Ali Kabania
Looks: Purple hair, split through the middle, peachy skin, brown eyes, wearing black pants, a black over-shirt, and a white-under-shirt underneath
Starter Pokémon: Pichu (Princess, f)
Personilty: considers himself intelligent, loves to draw and read romance novels

Omega-Brendan
December 9th, 2003, 12:06 AM
Name: Neo Taki
Age/Grade/Rank: 14, Freshman
Looks: I totally forgotten... I think it was messy brown hair, a white t-shirt with Hoenn Pokeball print on the back in red and black knee length shorts
Starter Pokémon: Apiom
Pokéball: Pokeball with a Crimson red top
Personailty: Funny, thinks about people first then himself, and likes Julia Kabania

Mew
December 10th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Name:aliu
Age/Grade/Rank:15
Looks:brown hair blue eyes short 5,3 blue top and blue jens and black boots
starter pokemon:pikachu (thunder)
poke ball:normal
personality:fun upbeat and nice can get angry tho
hometown:Lavander Town

UmbreonxTrainerx
December 11th, 2003, 05:54 AM
Name:Kyu Kisuu
Looks:black hair,blue eyes wears a dark blue long sleeve shirt and tan khaki pants.5'3 in height

Starter Pokemon:Eevee(male)
Pokeball:Heavy Ball
Personality:LOves all water pokemon,hopes to use a water stone on his eevee so he can have a vaporeon

Hometown:Cento Cherry Town

UmbreonxTrainerx
December 11th, 2003, 06:04 AM
Name:Kyu Kisuu
Looks:black hair,blue eyes wears a dark blue long sleeve shirt and tan khaki pants.5'3 in height

Starter Pokemon:Eevee(male)
Pokeball:Heavy Ball
Personality:LOves all water pokemon,hopes to use a water stone on his eevee so he can have a vaporeon

Hometown:Cento Cherry Town

I fixed the qoute so you could read my stats.
Srry for the Inconvience Bye now!

Omega-Brendan
December 12th, 2003, 02:31 AM
Can I change the starter Pokemon to Aipom now? I was about to edit it when this message about not neing able to edit messages came out

Fallen Angel
December 13th, 2003, 07:01 PM
I am extending the date 'till next weekend ^^

oni flygon
December 13th, 2003, 07:51 PM
I'll try even though I'm innactive during weekdays... ^^

Name: Makoto Hikari
Age/Grade/Rank: 16/Junior
Looks: Long Blue hair tied into a ponytail. Wears a black leather jacket with a dark shirt and baggy dark blue denim pants. Wears chains from pocket to pocket.
Starter Pokémon: Tyrouge (Tiris)
Pokéball: Great Ball
Personailty: Rude and Recless. But very kind at heart and follows along his younger cousin wherever she goes. Has a deep liking for girls.
Hometown: Ecruteak City
Family: Toshin Heihshiro (Cousin), Sakaki Hihshiro (Cousin)

Name: Sakaki Heihshiro
Age/Grade/Rank: 12/ Advanced Freshman
Looks: Dark Hair and blue sweater with a bright red scarf and blue denim pants.
Starter Pokémon: Smoochum (Chas)
Pokéball: Love Ball
Personailty: Kind, Sweet and Smart. Usually wanders around with Makoto keeping an eye at her.
Hometown: Ecruteak City
Family: Toshin Hehshiro (Older brother), Makoto Hikari (Cousin)

Roxy Parkington
December 19th, 2003, 05:46 AM
Name: Roxy Parkington
Age/Grade/Rank: 14/freshman
Looks: slim, thin, waist-length blond hair, hazel eyes
Starter Pokémon: Chikorita
Pokéball: Pokeball
Personailty:sweet, understanding, bad temper when angered, intelligent, cheerful
Hometown: New Bark Town

Articunoanna
January 1st, 2004, 07:54 PM
Name: Anna <unknown/undisclosed last name>
Age/Grade/Rank:11/I-don't-know-:badsmile:/dunno:paranoid:
Looks: Long brown hair, hazel eyes, wears a colourful dress of blue, purple, red, and those nice colours...
Starter Pokémon: Bagon (Nickname:Skyla)((Gender:Female))
Pokéball: Luxury ball(but when sent out there are stars)
Personailty: Mysterious, kind, helpful, maybe even funny or just sadistic. :confused:
Hometown: Fortree city

princess_legess
January 2nd, 2004, 10:00 AM
Name:Flannery Lava
Age/Grade/Rank:16/dunno/ dunno
Looks: fairly tall, red hair that is in a pony tail and is spiked out in triangles in the back, a black belly shirt with a red flame on, it , blue jeans, black accsesorie belt, and burgandy red eyes.
starter pokemon: slugma, nick name: molteness, gender: female
Pokéball: great ball
Personailty: very shy and nervous about being a new gym leader, loves fire pokemon/ ground pokemon/lava pokemon.
Hometown: Lavaridge town
ocupation: new gym leader, volenter at the fire department.
items on belt:6 pkmn (slugma(lv. 26) torkoal (lv.21), 2 eggs, mightyena
(lv.20), slugma (lv. 22), and a mawlie (lv. 25)), 8 super potions, 30 master ball"s( father makes them), 6 revives,20 poke balls, 15 great balls,10 luxury balls, 2 premire balls, 18 ultra balls and 10,000 pkmn dollars.

Omega-Brendan
January 3rd, 2004, 06:00 PM
Is it next weekend yet???

Sorry... I'm getting impatient

EDIT: It is next weekend...

Articunoanna
January 13th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Ok, fallen angel, when you say something.......erm.......well, start the RP....... I should be there...^_^

Omega-Brendan
January 17th, 2004, 07:33 PM
I think this RPG's dead... *cries*

Articunoanna
January 27th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Don't worry, I'll send her an MSN message....reminder..thing^_^

Purin
January 29th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Instead of just waiting, why don't we revive this topic?
I don't have much time to join in but I'll try ^_^;;
It has been ages before I last participated in an RPG...and my first was a thread of this title in old PC.
So...what we need is a re-introduction and lotsa revive potions from everyone! :laugh:

Name: Purin (a.k.a. Pudding)
Age/Grade/Rank: 15
Looks: Black long hair, brown eyes, 160cm in height.....
Starter Pokémon: Igglybuff
Personailty: Friendly, helpful, cheerful, and loves revive potions!
Hometown: Cianwood City

Rifted
January 29th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Mind if I sign up as well? It might help with the "revival." ^^;

Name: Benjamin (Ben) Nearfolk
Age/Grade/Rank: 15 / Sophomore
Looks: Very tall and very thin, messy light brown hair and blue eyes. Wears an old green jacket, teal sweatshirt, and blue jeans.
Starter Pokémon: Trapinch ("Kihea" / F)
Pokéball: Regular Pokeball
Personality: Slightly quiet, but cheerfully generous and can be very apologetic. However, he's more of a wildcard that can be gravely serious one moment, and swinging off of a tree vine the next. Because of this, he is easily influenced. Is best friends with Matthew.
Hometown: Fallarbor Town.

Name: Matthew (Matt) Zandsdall
Age/Grade/Rank: 15 / Sophomore
Looks: Medium build, choppily short blondish hair. Bright look on face, always out and about. Wears a blue sports jacket and blue jeans.
Starter Pokémon: Growlithe ("Leight" / F)
Personality: Always scheming up inventive plans, he's very energetic and can be seen pulling off assorted pranks and jokes. He never intends to hurt anyone, though, and can be fiercely loyal to his friends and Pokemon. Is best friends with Ben.
Hometown: Fallarbor Town.

Articunoanna
January 29th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Yay pudding! ^_^ she said she might not be on the site anymore.. aww. well, if nothing happens I hope someone can come and run the thing?

Purin
January 30th, 2004, 02:13 AM
I'll do it then.
After we have 10 members we will be splitting the groups into juniors and seniors.
Those who have signed up please add your names to this list. I might be making a website to store the Pokemon Academy students name list.

List:
Purin
Articunnoanna
Rifted
Omega

Note: Inactivity after 3 months of your posts after official revival of the RPG means that you will be suspended from the list; 6 months means expelled so please take note.
I have got lots of plans coming up so please join our RPG everyone!

Roxy Parkington
January 30th, 2004, 07:17 AM
I'm repasting mine here! ^_^

Name: Roxy Parkington
Age/Grade/Rank: 14/freshman
Looks: slim, thin, waist-length blond hair, hazel eyes
Starter Pokémon: Chikorita
Personailty: sweet, understanding, bad temper when angered, intelligent, cheerful

~Roxy~

Rifted
January 30th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I'll do it then.
After we have 10 members we will be splitting the groups into juniors and seniors.
Those who have signed up please add your names to this list. I might be making a website to store the Pokemon Academy students name list.

Cool! A website! I could help out if you wish.

But BTW, wouldn't it be split into Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors? I THINK we're following the high school grade system...? :\

Purin
January 30th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I was thinking that instead of normal schools systems IRL, we will have juniors and seniors to pair up with, like those you see in the games.
Another thing I want to ask all your opinions about is: Where will the Pokemon Academy be located at? Violet City?

List:
Purin
Articunnoanna
Rifted
Omega
Roxy

Rifted
January 30th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Well, a thing is that maybe only the juniors and seniors are allowed to go out on the field, while the frosh/soph classes have to remain on campus...? That's what I was thinking. :\ Then again, I can't be sure.

Wasn't there, like, some dude's Pokemon Academy in Violet? I kinda remember that... Anyways, maybe Violet would be fine. I'd prefer a place that's almost in the middle of nowhere, kinda like the Pokemon Academy in the anime. ^^;

Roxy Parkington
January 30th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Hey, why don't we establish a new academy in New Bark Town? It would take those of us that live in New Bark awhile to get to class, since I currently have no bike at my house. ^_^

~Roxy~

Purin
January 31st, 2004, 03:38 AM
I think we will go by this:
Grade 1 and 2 will be beginner classes. Grade 3 and 4 will be juniors and seniors and they can travel out in pairs. Grade 5 can be allowed to go on lone journeys if permission has been sought from the student council.
Speaking of student council, we can only appoint people to be in it once there are 20 students in the academy. Self-study is the key motto of the school, therefore only elite and potential Pokemon masters are accepted here.
I think the best place to locate the school will be somewhere with Pokemon not too strong and not too weak for us to train on...I'll pick Azalea town. It doesn't matter if you live too far away...there is the hostel/dormitary in the school.
The school is financed by a gentleman based somewhere in Hoeun...so we cannot waste the school fund money unnecessarily. That's where the student council comes in.
Grade 5 students are allowed to keep an additional pokemon. Journeys can only be made to two or three towns away unless they are travelling in groups of three.

Omega-Brendan
January 31st, 2004, 04:55 AM
w00t!? someone bought this back? OK... people know I'm still in so XD

Roxy Parkington
February 4th, 2004, 04:00 PM
When are we going to start? ^_^

~Roxy~

Purin
February 5th, 2004, 04:53 AM
How about now?
Talk about pre-Academy days...
(I will be a bit inactive these days...)

Articunoanna
February 26th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Great job....I wish I had been active enough lately *revives thread, well, half revive. I don't think it would die anytime soon?? =3*. Yeah, lets start....uhh.....10, 9, 8, 7, 6...
5, 4,
....... ect.
~~~~~~~
NOW!!(Feb. 26 8:19pm-melbourne)
~~~~~~~

Psychic Thunder
April 11th, 2004, 03:29 AM
*stares* Man, so many ppl, and no rp, well because I'm active we can start this if any one is still up to it ^^;;

Steeleon
April 11th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Can I still join or is it too late?

Ytnim
April 11th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Yeah same question as Steeleon

Pluslechu
April 12th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Name:Lindsey Selvog
Age/Grade/Rank: 9th
Looks:Shoulder length blond hair, some freckles, blue eyes, 5' 3", waers blue jeans, and a Navy Blue sweatshirt
Starter Pokémon: Poochyena
Pokéball: Ultra Ball
Personailty: Weird, random, original, funny, sometimes hot tempered, pretty smart.
Hometown: Mossdeep

Steeleon
April 12th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Name:Reilly
Age/Grade/Rank:14 freshman
Looks: is about 5'11 has brown hair and blue eyes he wears a black shirt and tan shorts. and a black wrist band with a watch on it on his left wrist.
Starter Pokémon: Eevee
Personailty: Is very shy, tends to let people walk all over him. But those that know him knows he can be very wierd at times. but is plainly just a nice guy.
Hometown:Verdanturf Town

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Well I guess I'll join as Well.

Name: Danny Emalf
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/10/no idea
Looks: (In Role Players Characters Thread)
Starter Pokémon: torchic
Personailty: (In Role Players Characters Thread)
Hometown: Sootopolis city

Psychic Thunder
April 18th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Ok, I want to start this next weekend ^_^ so ppl keep joining ^_^

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Name: Seph Jones
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/10/???
Looks: Grey shirt and faded jeans, a black leather trenchcoat, and short white hair.
Starter Pokémon: A shiny Beldum
Pokéball: Standard issue ultra-ball, but chrome plated. :D
Personailty: Is usually quiet, peaceful, and out of the way. In a battle though, he seems to be a different person.
Hometown: Slateport

Mari
April 18th, 2004, 07:50 PM
If I can still join...

Name: Marina (or Mari) Asakura
Age/Grade/Rank: 12/ Freshman
Looks: Long blue hair, baby blue eyes, about 5'4, wears white tank top, dark blue mini skirt.
Starter Pokémon: Misdreavus ("Muu-chan", female)
Pokéball: Great Ball
Personailty: Cheerful, energetic, brave, a bit of a daredevil, acts child like, carefree, sporty, and kind.

Rift
April 19th, 2004, 02:56 PM
ill join of course! XD

Name: Scott Winters
Age/Rank: 14/Freshman
Genger: Male
Looks: Dirty Blonde hair, sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt, blue jeans, white and blue shoes
Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Torch, Male)
Pokeball: Pokeball with sapphire on top, and silver on bottom (metallic XD)
Personallity: Funny, caring, nice, outgoing, off the wall at times, likes almost any girl he meets and gets to know XD
Hometown: Lillycove City

Mew13
April 19th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I'm in!!

Name: Natalie (call me Nat!!)
Age/Rank: 14/Freshman
Genger:Female
Looks: 5'6", dark brown, curly hair, deep brown eyes, medium bulid, (Not skinny, not fat, right in the middle)
Starter Pokemon: Dratini
Pokeball: Great Ball (pink top, white bottom, custom made for my personality!)
Personallity: Shy at first, but outgoing with friend, a hopeless romantic, funny, kind, and always there for you
Hometown: Lillycove City

Raichu Master
April 19th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Best rp, huh? I don't really know the plot of the first one......I guess this is just like school......yay.....

I'LL JOIN!!!! :classic:

Name: Blaze
Age/Grade/Rank: 16/sophmore
Looks: Black muscle shirt, faded blue jeans, and wears a cowboy hat. Very muscular, which makes him look older than he really is. Wears a black leather glove on each side of his hand.
Starter Pokémon: Growlithe (Blaze [yes it's the same name as my character on purpose!], Male)
Pokéball: Great Ball; black on top with painted flames on it.
Personailty: Very friendly, and goofs off. Looks country music, and whenever someone interupts a country song, you better be ready to argue or fight.
Hometown: Pallet Town

Edited by Psychic Thunder: Please wait untill the leader of the RP calls the start, this way newer members will not have to worry how to catch up.

Raichu Master
April 20th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Man! This thread has been dead for almost 24 hours! Can I at least get my intro in? (which that is what you deleted, Psychich Thunder, it was just my intro, nothing more nothing less. I wasn't trying to start it; just trying to get ready for the start of this rp.) Oh well, that was a good intro paragraph I written. Guess I'll have to type it again when we start!

Raichu_tamer
April 20th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Psychic thunder-just a suggestion, since there are a few members already, why don’t we have like a “trainers lobby” sorta thing, where the people that have already joined, can rp (talk about classes, teachers, past experiences {That’ll be interesting…} etc…) until the ac tual rp start—just a though ^.^

Psychic Thunder
April 20th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Ok, that's a better idea, and Raichu Master, I didn't know, and not everyone can get to a computer 24/7. I would not like this to become a flame war, but I thought you were starting the RP, my mistake, no need to go yelling to the mod.... *anime sighs*

We can start in the 'lobby' here, for students who have arrived early

charizard_ma
April 21st, 2004, 03:01 AM
hwy hey hey a school need lots of students. can i join?

name:mike
gen:male
de: little musclar, black pant, red flame going up shrit, a bigger longer brock(old one) vest, and a fishing hat with flames. a sun burn face and long to the neck brown hair
pkmn:charmander(had it before came to school)
ball:pokeball
per:a friendly person that can be a bit mean
hometown:cinnabar island is where the ship left me but came from someplace other

Raichu Master
April 21st, 2004, 03:07 AM
Paychic Thunder sorry if I sounded like I was offended. I was just merrly sayin, that was my intro, it's all cool. And as for 24/7? I'm not on here all day, I have school, then guitar lessens, and then I ride my horses, after that I do my homework, and if I have time, I go on here. I just looked at the time of the last post, and saw it was almost 24 hours. That's all. And I don't flame...........at least.........I think I never flame............no I don't flame, at least not on perpuse.

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 01:09 PM
Ok, then lets drop the subject here ^_^, I'll be the first to post ^_^
--------------------------------
Anna walked inside the large buliding, the Violet City Pokémon Academy, it had just reopened. She looked around, nothing had changed, although it was much cleaner and larger than a year ago. She sighed, she had arrived early then the classes were supposed to start and she held a letter tightly in her hand the only words visible were I have been re-accepeted into the Academy too! Hope to see you there! and it was written in red with a weird font, most likely from an instant messanger. Anna walked over to a large lounge, a few teachers lingered there, Anna noticed one, one of her favorite teachers, but decided not to bother her and she sat down to read her letter.
"When are you going to be here?", she thought to herself.

Skye
April 21st, 2004, 01:26 PM
Hmmm....I like the sound of this! May I join? If so, here are my stats:

name:Skye
gen:female
de: Skye has long blond hair held back by a purple scarf with Pokemon emblems on it. She had blue-indigo eyes, and an oval, smiling face. She stands about 5'3", is pretty fit (she practices karate), wears baggy carpernter jeans, a white tee shirt, and a grey hoodie. She wears red converse-ish sneakers.
pkmn: Agile (Pikachu)
ball:pokeball
per:a very optimistic person, and she can be a little shy at times. She's a little nervous about going to the Pokemon Academy. She doesn't know a whole lot about Pokemon, but does know enough to get into school. She is very open-minded about everything, and hopes her peers will be the same for her.
hometown: Celadon City in Kanto

I am very unfamilliar with Ruby and Sapphire, so please bear with me!! I hope you will let me join. ^_^

Raichu Master
April 21st, 2004, 02:48 PM
I stopped in front of the large board golden gates. I peered through the bars of the gates to reveal a huge academy, that looked like an oversized mansion than a school. I doubted that this was the right place, cause I saw kids from all sizes dressed up, but not quite in uniform. 'Snobby place we got here! Is this even the right place for me?' I thought as I looked at my garments and they looked like something a person running a barn would were. I looked at the address on the side of the gate, and then to the letter in my hand. The address was the same. I took a deep breathe and straightened my cowboy hat; I opened the gates and stepped on the grounds. The path had golden pillars, with large golden pokeballs sitting on top of the pillars, along it on either side of the path. I felt uncomfortable because I felt like I stood out for the rest.'This is disgusting! Snobbs around every corner!' I thought looking around me.

When I got to the front door, it was very large and looked very expensive. I twisted the golden door knob and pushed the door open. Indeed, it did look like a mansion, with a big staircase in the middle of the hall. "Looks more like hogwarts then a pokemon academy, except it more furnished, and everything is gold and silver with a little copper here and there." I mumbled to myself as I headed toward the main office. As with everything else in the school, it's overdone in gold and is very large, I opened the door and went to the desk.

"May I help you?" The secretary said.

"Can I have my schedule?" I asked.

The secretary looked me over and said, "You must be in the wrong school."

"No, I'm not. I happen to be a very good scholar and very good pokemon trainer." I said as I noticed she was looking at my outfit.

"Not in those clothes your not! No one of this calibar dresses like that." She said.

I clinched my fist, and said, "This is what I like to wear, and no one is changing it!"

"Do you have a letter? And can I have your name?" She said.

"Here it is, and my name is Blaze." I said threwing the letter at her.

She looked over the letter, and then checked if my name was on the roll call. She finally said, "Very well, here is your schedule. But your not aloud wearing muscle shirts, it's against school policy." She handed me the schedule.

I exited the office, saying, "I don't give a **** about school policy!" I then walked to the lounge cause I noticed it was too early to go to homeroom. I saw a girl by her self (which is your character Psychic Thunder) she didn't look to snobby. So I walked over to her and said, "Hi! What's your name? My name's Blaze."

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 03:02 PM
OOC: WOAH!!!!!! Hold off on the violance, there is no dress code at the school, think of it like a public school, but you still need acceptance
-------

Anna looked up from her letters and noticed Blaze.
"Hello, Name's Anna, I heard what was going on, and don't worry about her, never really got it through her think skull the uniform/dress code was thrown out the door before the academy closed down last year," she said, her glace switched to her letters again.

Shiney
April 21st, 2004, 03:12 PM
I walked up to the building, it seemed to be the place. I would have rather just skipped going to the academy, I was alredy a competent trainer, but it was either this, or a regular public school due tto overbearing parents.

I sighed, and said to myself "At least once I show my skill, I should be able to graduate early." And walked inside.

EDIT: Please excuse bad typing, 2 very large bandages on my fingers.

Raichu Master
April 21st, 2004, 03:13 PM
OOC: hahaha, sorry it slipped, I won't get that violent again, using it for infacis on how angry he was.

IC: I smiled and said, "I wouldn't blame her for wanting to keep this school clean. Everyone else seems to be dressed up." I then took a seat and said, "What brings you to such a stuck up school like this?"

Rift
April 21st, 2004, 03:21 PM
Scott yawned as he walked up to the school "Wow...finally here...cant believe it after so long! after it closed i thought id never get in this place!" Scott said as he pulled open one of the doors, it was morning, a little dark outside still, he saw two guys and a girl in the lounge "hey...i remember her!" Scott said as he saw Anna "She was a grade above me...wow..." Scott said as he did a "Brock Blush" and walked in "Wow...and i thought i was late!" Scott said as he walked in and slapped his letter on the front desk without even paying attention to the lady at the desk "Anna! Hey do ya remember me? the names Scott...ya know...from 7th grade? you were an 8th grader...ya know?" Scott asked, knowing he sounded like a complete fool.

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 03:24 PM
Anna laughed at Scott.
"Yup, I remember you," she said then she turned to Blaze. "I attending this school a year ago before the school was closed, it's just stuck up now, wasn't last year," she said to him.

Raichu Master
April 21st, 2004, 03:31 PM
"I guess I'll believe you." I sighed. "What grade are you in? 9th?" I asked as I looked at her contently. I then noticed another student in the room, 'That must be taht Scott guy that I heard.' I thought as I watched his clumpsiness with words. 'He's acting like a fool. I guess I shouldn't feel uncomfortable!' I said as I turned my attention back to Anna.

HKim
April 21st, 2004, 03:41 PM
I hope I'm not too late to join.

Name: Harry Kim
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes. Tends to wear a black zip-up cotton jacket over his plain white t-shirt and black shorts. Most of his materials and gear is packed in a blue backpack.
Starter Pokémon: Bulbasaur
Personailty: Tends to be logical and friendly. Understands the importance of being prepared.
Hometown: Saffron City

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 04:38 PM
ooc: not at all! this is just like a 'warm-up' thing until saturday XD
----------

"Yeah, I'm in 9th, but because I skipped out on two of my classes I have to take those two with the 8th graders," Anna smiled as she looked around, as if she was looking for someone.

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
On her way to the 'geatest school in the universe' as her mother told her, She kept on doing different rollerblading stunts. She really didn't want to go to school where poeple are mean and snobby, but she can't disobey her mother. She sighed as she was in front of the school. She took of her rollerblades and put on her shoes. She hid her rollerblades in her backpack and went inside the school.

She went inside and walked to the secretary.

"Yes?" The secretary asked.

"Umm...here." Marina said, giving the secretary a letter.

"Thanks, here's your schedule." She said, handing her a paper.

Marina looked at her watch. "Too early..." She said, looking for a place to sit.

Raichu Master
April 21st, 2004, 05:09 PM
"Who you looking for?" I said to Anna very casually. I then started looking around to see who see was looking for, but I saw no one, so I turned my attention back to Anna, and watched her look all around.

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 05:17 PM
Anna turned her head to Blaze.
"I'm looking for one of my best friends, he is also attending the academy, we used to have every class together," Anna said as she continuned to look.

Skye
April 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Skye made her way to the secretary's desk, carrying a small bag filled with some independat reading, her Pokeball containing Agile (her Pikachu), and some reading glasses. She handed the secretary, and smiled politely at the annoyed looking lady.

"Here's your schedule," the lady replied in a husky voice.

Skye picked it up off the counter and headed into the other room where some of the students were already gathering. Shoving her hands into her pockets and calling up as much confidence as she could, she went over to a group of trainers with one of them wearing a cowboy hat.

"Hi," she said softly, smiling. She clasped her hands behind her back a little nervously. "My name's Skye. I'm a first year here from Celadon. May I join you?"

Raichu_tamer
April 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM
Ali walked up to the Academy, checking the address of the paper before he entered. “this is the Academy? It’s change so much since last year… It’s so much more… Preppy! Not anything like the way I left it last year! They must’ve stepped up on security, trying to make sure that what happened last year doesn’t happen again…” He walked slowly through the gates, then walked to the main office, hoping it was still in the same place. To his relief, it was-and the same secretary was there, as well. “Hi!” Ali said, sweat-dropping. In the past, he dreaded the moments of ever meeting the secretary again. He gave the secretary his letter, and was handed his schedule. “Ali Kabania… Good to see you again…” She said, scoffing softly at him. “Hopefully this year will be a bit more “Main-stream… Know what I mean?” Ali simply nodded, and tried to slide out of the room before she could continue, looking very nervous. “I heard about your sister…” She said, before Ali got a chance to open the door. “She’s going to Rustboro Academy, correct?” Ali nodded again. He waited for the secretary to continue, but he noticed that she had finally stopped, so he walked into the trainer’s lodge (which was much bigger than it had been before). He saw Anna, and quickly ran up to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek, “Hey, Anna!” He happily greeted her, then observed the group around her, soon after. “Uh… I’m Ali Kabania-nice to meet you all!” He said, looking a bit tense, and yet, relaxed at the same time.

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 05:35 PM
Anna blushed and stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss on the cheek.
"It's been way too long!", she exclaimed. She sat down and pulled her schedule. "Time to..... COMPARE SCHEDULES!" She laughed and showed Ali her schedule.

JoWood
April 21st, 2004, 06:09 PM
ok then since HKim joined today I guess I can too.

Name: Cadoan Monroe
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/???/???
Looks: Tall, Black, Kinda muscular, Black hair with neatly cut haircut, Blue nike backpack, White T-shirt that has a black Team Aqua logo on it, Black jeans, White tennis shoes.
Starter Pokémon: Squirtle
Pokéball: Great Poke'Ball
Personailty: Dangerously quiet. Hates to be coerced or controlled. Most outgoing in the company of people who accept and know him.
Hometown: Phenac City(Can I live in the Orre Region?)

JoWood
April 21st, 2004, 06:13 PM
Shall I post my beginning now?

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 06:16 PM
OOC: please do not double post, and yes you may hang out in the lounge only.

Raichu_tamer
April 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
“My schedule?” Ali asked. “I’m not too sure, I haven’t checked it yet…” He took out his schedule, and took a look at it.

Schedule
Block A
Communication 9
Professor Marigold

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block D
Travel 9
Professor Xou

Block E
Pokemon Contests 9
Professor Liang

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block G
Arts 9 Enriched
Professor Lilac

Block H
History 9
Professor Xou

“Wow… I have the same teachers for breeding methods and tactics as I did last year!” Ali said, happily. “Too bad our old communications teacher isn’t here anymore… I wonder where she disappeared to?” He stated, in deep-thought. “And I have Professor Xou for History AND travel… Too bad... I wonder how she is, I’ve never had her before…” His eyes widened as he moved up to block G, “I got into enriched arts too! That’s great! What’d you get, Anna?” He asked, in a very content mood.

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Here," Anna said handing her's to Ali it read:

Schedule
Block A
Communication 9
Professor Marigold

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block D
Travel 9
Professor Xou

Block E
Pokemon Contests 9
Professor Liang

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block G
Creative Writing 8
Professor Kaze

Block H
History 9
Professor Xou

Anna looked wide eyed as she looked at her's for the first time.
"SWEET! I only gotta retake Creative Writing again... but I like Prof. Kaze...," Anna said then looked to Ali's schedule, "So Block G we split..."

Raichu_tamer
April 21st, 2004, 06:48 PM
“Hehe, yeah… Guess so!” He said happily. “I can’t wait to get into our dorms- then we won’t have to worry about moving this here, this there… I think once we’re all settled, everyone will feel really comfortable… And maybe this stuck-up atmosphere will change, too!” He sat down on a chair next to Anna’s, and asked everyone their names.

Skye
April 21st, 2004, 07:10 PM
OOC: Please bear with me, as I am not familliar with the old Pokemon Acedemy RPG from long ago!

IC: "Hi, Ali," Skye said. "My name's Skye...I'm a first year here. It's great to meet you."

She looked around a thte other trainers around her. They all seemed friendly enough.

I hope I fit in, Skye said to herself, and sat down in a chair near the group.

Rift
April 21st, 2004, 07:14 PM
Scott suddenly remembered he had forgotten to take his schedule "Crud!" Scott said as he sweatdropped and ran back up to the desk "Hehe...can i have my schedule please? ^_^;;;" Scott asked as he put out his hand "Ah, Mr. Winters...this will probably not be the next time we meet!" the Secretary said as she gave him his schedule "Great...now ill probably on the top of Detentions waiting list when i mess up...greeeeeat." Scott thought as he walked off to the others "I always heard this place was pretty laid back and not so...preppy...i've always hated preps...so snobby and always had their noses stuck in the air..." Scott said to the group as he looked over his schedule (ill put my schedule in my next post ^_^;; can we just make up teachers and use some teachers that you guys use? XD)

Raichu_tamer
April 21st, 2004, 07:37 PM
OOC: Lol, sure, why not XD And it’s ok if you’re new to the whole concept of the academy, I guess if you’re character is new too, then it’ll make the rp more realistic ^.^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali happily greeted Skye, hoping she’d become a good friend. Ali slouched onto the floor, now too lazy to keep his posture. “What do you guys feel like doing until classes start?” He asked , rubbing his stomach beneath his undershirt.

Psychic Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 07:54 PM
"I don't know," Anna said. "I'm thinking of heading over to the Ruins of Alpha for a walk."
Anna got up and picked up her purse and started to walk outside.

Mari
April 21st, 2004, 08:41 PM
Marina got tired of waiting, since she knew she was early she went outside and wandered around. She wore her rollerblades and did some stunts again. Once she was done she found herself wondering inside the Ruins of Alpha.

HKim
April 21st, 2004, 11:55 PM
Harry Kim stared down past the whispy clouds. There, solemnly drawn across the natural landscape, stood elegant Violet City. It's spaced out metal buildings along several small lakes seemed to reflect a balance between nature and technology. Even the Academy, located towards the edge of the town, seemed to mix part of the school grounds with nature's life.

Looking back up to his grandfather, he watched as the wise, old man guided Dragonite down from the sky towards the academy. He was a practical man. His small eyes, jutting chin, and good posture all supported his personality of serious ideals and good old fashioned work. He even wore brown boots for this small errand, claiming that one should always "be prepared" for the worst. There might be a heavy storm where mud might be a serious problem. Knowing the right knowledge for the situation and having the right tools were essential for surviving and winning, a lesson he constantly drilled into Harry's mind. Yet, as serious as he was, he taught Harry well. Harry would need to know everything that he learned if he was to succeed in the Academy.

The Academy... Harry's grandfather always said that if he had the chance to enter a pokemon school when he was young, he would jump at it. All the mistakes he could have avoided, all the wisdom he could have gained... Though, he failed to mention that if he had went to an academy, he would have never learned everything he did on his journey. A one sided debate.

Harry on the other hand was hesitant to enter the academy. In truth, he believed that a pokemon journey would be more educational then a school. Not only that, but it would save his parents money, at least, that's what he told them. Yet, deep inside, he knew it was because he would be one of the oldest freshman there. With the Academy closed for part of last year, his family decided to wait a year. Perhaps not demeaning to anyone else, Harry felt ashamed that he would be about a year older than his classmates. But, his parents claimed it was nothing to be ashamed off, that it was normal. The experience, they said, would last him a life time. So, at the recommendations of both his parents and his grandfather, he applied for admission.

And now, it was time to begin the school year. With the acceptance letter tucked safely in his backpack, Harry left home with his grandfather.

Suddenly, Harry reeled back into the present. Dragonite, with all its might and grace, had finally landed in front of the entrance of the academy. A large, looming golden gate marked the front of the Academy. Looking past the gleaming bars, Harry could see a orderly row of gold statues with a pokeball sitting imperialously on top. Finally, behind them stood a humongous building. From his view, Harry could still see that a lot of the building had been finished recently. Just in time for the new year.

Slowly sliding off Dragonite, Harry stepped lightly upon the pavement, before turning to help his grandfather off. His grandfather waved him off with his hand, and slowly managed to half walk/half stumble off of Dragonite.

"See." he replied. "I'm not as weak as I look."

Harry mentally rolled his eyes, but kept his face straight. His grandfather continued speaking.

"So this is the place." he mused. "Smaller than I thought, and fancier. But I guess that's what you see when you lived in Saffron for so long. Nothing like a cheap, tall building to make your day." He smiled and Harry couldn't help, but grin with him. He always commented about the capitalistic tendencies of their busy city.

"Anyway.." he continued. "I suppose you need to go in."

"Yes Grandpa." Harry responded. "Thankyou for the ride.'

Then turning slowly, Harry took a step towards the Academy, but stopped halfway. Spinning around, he hugged his grandfather tightly.

"I'll miss you Grandpa." he managed to say at last.

"So will I, Harry. But you are big enough to handle yourself. You may not know anyone here now, but soon, you'll have friends and the ache of homesickness won't cry so loudly as now. Go on in. It's time."

In all his experience, Harry knew that his grandfather was never wrong. Turning away hesitantly, Harry looked back at the Academy. Even now, it seemed to loom over him, ready to swallow him up. But, taking his grandfather's words to heart, he stepped forward. Then took another step, and again and again, until... he reached the main door.

Pulling the door open, Harry had only one thought on his mind...

"And so it begins."

Ytnim
April 22nd, 2004, 12:24 AM
I walked up to the door of the school. It wasn't all that different than I expected. It was my first time in Johto and it was very nice. I opened the doors and walked in. I came up to the secretary's desk. "Where is your letter of acceptance?" she asked me in a icy tone.
"Right here." I told her as I got it out of my back pack. She looked it over, as if i might be a fake and then she layed it down on the desk. "Here is your schedule Mr Emalf. Please don't lose it, it is your life here at the academy."
"Umm.. Ok. I'll keep that in mind." I left her thinking she was from a nut house and sat down on a seat to look over my schedule.....

OOC: I'm not sure how to lay it out. They are called timetables here and they are set out differently. If anyone could help me it would be great. Here is my stuff incase its needed. Just Pm me if you can help a poor battling Aussie in a world of America.

Name: Danny Emalf
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/10/no idea
Looks: (In Role Players Characters Thread)
Starter Pokémon: torchic
Personailty: (In Role Players Characters Thread)
Hometown: Sootopolis city

charizard_ma
April 22nd, 2004, 02:48 AM
i came walking to the school grounds with my charmander and said "man why do i need to be here, the only reason i here is because of my parents because they ar former gymleaders. and i know all the stuff i need to know. but no i can't start my own gym advanture until i come here. and why here. why not one near home. man i going to miss home." then my charmander was pointing at the school and said"char cahr" i replied back "you rigth lets go in" so we ran inside and went inside the lobby and talk to the secutary. "hello i here for my sheudue." the lady look at me and then to my charmander and said "the students don't have pets" i got mad and said back "charmander is not my pet. he is my 1st pkmn and i got him only 2 months ago and i speent 2 months to get to this school so give me what i want." the secutary look at us again the handed the schudue. and i left and i saw bunch of kids to and said to charmander "look like we got competion" then we went walking around and i then i ran into a kid(danny)"opps sorry" i said

Raichu Master
April 22nd, 2004, 03:26 AM
'While let's see what's around here.' I thought as I got up and stretched. I walked out of the lounge and down a hall there was rooms on either side ofthe hall. I then stopped in the middle of the hall because a room caught my attention. I looked over and it was the chemical room. 'Yes! They have chemics here!' I thought jumping up and down. I slowly walked into, looking at its magnifisence. The door frame was gold with silver strikes through it, the door was made out of solid oak wood. As I went into the room I saw beckers apon beckers of chemicals and other stuff that I wasn't sure of.

"May I help you?" A voice said behind the teachers desk. To my surprise it was very friendly.

"Yes, is this the pokemon chemistry class?" I studdered.

"Yes, but this is only open to sophmores and above." He said kindly as I turned around to face him.

"I'm a sophmore. Look it's in my schedule and it's my first class." I said regaining my courage.

"Good! You'll have fun in this class!" He said smiling. "My name's Mr. Kline. I'm a new teacher here."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Blaze." I said shaking his hand. "So your new? Then you won't be as hardcore as most of the people here seem to be?" I added jokingly.

He laughed and said "Yeah, that's my impreesion of everyone here, except acouple of the students and teachers. Why don't you stay here and I'll show you some components of pokemon DNA."

My face brightened up and I said happily, "Yes! I love chemics, that's why I stummbled into the room." Mr. Kline laughed and led me over to the chalk board, where he showed me some basic equations and a few DNA samples.

Skye
April 22nd, 2004, 04:04 AM
Skye watched Anna and Marina head outside. Skye was itching to do some kata to calm her nerves, but there were too many people around. She'd have to go expoloring to find a place later.

A boy about her age (Danny) was almost plowed over by another kid.

"Are you two okay?" she asked, looking at them curiously.

JoWood
April 22nd, 2004, 04:09 AM
It was a rainy dawn in Phenac City. Cadoan came to a yelling alarm and a poster of Beyonce' as he awoke. He didn't know exactly why he was doing this. After all he wanted to be a businessman in Saffron City. And the Jhoto region was at least 4 hours away. Cadoan got up slowly and pounded the alarm madly.
"You left you gamecube on last night." Said his mother. She had a slim deep voice. She handed Cadoan a plate. He was now dressed with his backpack on the couch. The breakfast plate contained bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Toast, Hash browns, and a tall picture of orange juice. Cadoan eyes widened as she stood there expecting him to eat all of this.

"I'm only going to Johto mom" Cadoan said looking down at the food. He took a piece of bacon and poured a cup of orange juice. "Just eat some of it. Your father might want some." He mother replied at last.

"Where is he anyway?" Cadoan asked pulling another piece of bacon off the plate. "He went to put your things in the hovercraft. And get some gas I think. I told him a hybrid hover would save us time and money." Said his mother quite upset.

Cadoan didn't reply to this. He scanned his watch; it read "4:28 AM". His father had just came through the sliding front door. Drenched all over. "Did Bencho (The family's Vaporeon) get you again?" Cadoan asked smirking.

"Nope, the rain did. I hope they let the water pressure down on the fountains. Or else we're in for another flood." His father replied.

"Bye mom" said Cadoan. "I'll write."

"BYE!"She said with tears in her eyes.

"Goodbye, HONEY" Said his dad with finality in he voice. They would drive to Kanto region, and into Saffron City. There he would catch a train to the academy.

3 hours pasted

Cadoan was in Saffron City. The city he thought had the most opportunity for him. "See dad, buisness. This is what I want to do."Cadoan said silently as he observed the natural movements of Saffron City. Rain continued to tackle the windows of the hovercraft. His father didn't respond to Cadoan comment on buisness. He always thought Cadoan future was in pokemon. "Bye, here comes the train" Cadoan said alas. He fought to hold back tears. This wasn't an ordinary away from home trip. "You take care of yourself!" said his father as Cadoan exited the hover. The rain mixed with the tears that watered his eyes. He reached the train station and handed the lady ticketer his ticket.

1 hour after

The train stopped. The rain had stopped . I walked up to golden gates that were freshly painted. Other people were arriving too. I let my Squirtle out for fresh air. It stretched broadly, yawning. We both yawned together. I grabbed my luggage and placed the pokeball on my belt. Ready for whatever this place had to offer.

Raichu_tamer
April 22nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
Ali quickly jumped to his feet. “The Ruins of Alph? Haha, I remember when we did that last year, around the same time-just before the academy was opening…” He smiled as he recalled the good memories he shared with Anna the previous year. “I guess I’ll follow then!” He said happily, following Anna out the door, and down to the ruins. Before he left, he made sure that the pokeball containing his pokemon was with him-the same one he had from last year. ’Princess will be happy to see Anna again!’ He thought to himself, as Anna and himself were both standing in front of the ruins of Alph. They heard roller skating inside. “What could that be?” Ali asked, with a suspicious tone in his voice.

HKim
April 22nd, 2004, 11:21 PM
As Harry slowly entered the Academy, he was momentarily shocked by the grandeur of the main hall. Like an elegant mansion, the hall was huge. A sweeping staircase with white marble steps stood against the far wall, balanced in the middle of the back of the room. Even the brass railings along side seemed to shine as bright as gold as the beaming sun rays bounced off it and onto the already beautiful stairway. Perhaps seemingly stuffy, Harry could only gaze at the amazing architecture.

Eventually, Harry came to realize that he needed to register his enrollment into the Academy. Looking left and right, up and down, he suddenly found himself unsure where to go to reach the main office. Luckily for him, to the right of him stuck a map to the wall. He quickly tried to memorize the entire layout, but the immensity of the place was too large to simply inscribe onto his mind. Finally, settling for simply finding the office, he traced the path there with his finger and etched it into his mind. Immediately after, he set off.

The office itself seemed to be functional. A contrast to the ornate structures around him, yet needed for a large school like the Academy. Quietly walking passed others who seemed to linger outside the office, he entered silently. His heat beat steadily, though he felt it through his skin. Nervous to be entering a new school, he tried to keep his face calm in order to cover his true feelings.

There, sitting quietly at the nearest desk to the door, was the secretary busily at work on several forms. Harry approached her, unsure whether or not to disturb her. He didn't have to worry. As soon as he reached her desk, the secretary sharply glared up from her seat.

"May I help you?" she said coldly, sending an invisible shiver down Harry's spine.

"Um, yes." Harry quickly responded. "I'm attending the Academy and I wanted to register my arrival." He quickly swung around his backpack and removed the acceptance letter he recieved from a side pocket. After handing it to the secretary, he re-zipped up his backpack.

Without a word, she grasped the letter and checked both his name and grade. Then, pulling out a list from the side of her desk, she scribbled several quick marks upon the sheet of paper. Then, just as efficiently, she turned to a pile of what appeared to be schedules and rummaged through them until she came to the right one. Handing the official paper to Harry, she said, "Here's your schedule. Don't lose it."

"Don't worry." Harry responded, relieved that there weren't any hitches. "I'll keep it with me at all times. Thankyou."

She merely nodded before glaring back down at her own paperword. Not wishing to disturb her furthur, Harry simply turned around and exited the office.

Ytnim
April 22nd, 2004, 11:46 PM
OOC: I got a couple of questions.
1. What's a sophmore? Is it like a name for a grade or something?
2. Are there other subjects than the ones already mentioned like pokemon battling and capturing or not?
3. (not a question but still) I think I got the schedule worked out. Just holler if I got it wrong. Block A is like the first period or class or something, Communication is a subject, 9 is a grade and then Professor Marigold is a teacher.
Used Psychic Thunder's schedule in example.

charizard_ma
April 23rd, 2004, 02:37 AM
"oh are you ok. i didn't mean to run you over" the kid look ok. i just hope he dosen't want to figth. "come on charmander" i told my charmander and wave at him to follow me to the sofa where someone else was. then i just tougth that i have not seen my sheudue so i took it out. the paper was made out of fancy paper and the letters were gold. man was i mad, i hate these fancy junk "hey charmander don't go and get in troble. we already got one person mad(pointing to the secutary) so come see my sheudue. it read

Schedule

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block D
Travel 9
Professor Xou

Block A
Communication 9
Professor Marigold

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block E
Pokemon Contests 9
Professor Liang

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block L
Pokemon Legends 9
Professor Opal

Block H
History 9
Professor Xou

wow sounds pretty boring all that can be learn by your professor that gives you your 1st pkmn or by yourself in a forest. maybe my parents are wasting money for this. but i hope that the classes are fun but that legends class sounds good since that what he professor at home major in and i hope this teacher is just as good.

Skye
April 23rd, 2004, 08:47 AM
Skye saw another boy enter the room. He had black hair, and deep looking brown eyes that caught her a little off guard. He was clad all in black, save for a white tee shirt and a blue backpack. He seemed friendly enough from the looks of him, so Skye walked over to introduce herself. When she neared him, she realized he looked about a year or two older than she.

Her indigo eyes searched him carefully, hoping he wouldn't think she was being nosy. She smiled gently, sweeping her long blond hair behind her shoulders as she approached him. She tugged nervously at her grey hoodie.

"Hi," she said softly, approaching the boy (Harry). "My name's Skye. Are you new to the academy too?"

Raichu Master
April 23rd, 2004, 11:36 AM
OOC: To answer question number 1 and 2 Ytnim.

1. Sophmore is a 10th grader. I'll give you the grade and the names below:

9th-Freshmen
10th-Sophmore
11th-Junior
12th-Senior

Got it? Good. Like I'm a freshman right now, cause I'm in 9th grade. I'll be a Sophmore next year.

2. I think there can be more classes, cause this is a big school.

Ytnim
April 23rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
OOC: Thanks. In Australia high school is year 7, 8, 9, 10 and they don't have names just grade 10, grade 9, etc.
11 and 12 are just called 11 & 12. Im in grade 10 so that makes me a Sophmore.

IC: A kid about my age bumped into and apologised. I hardly noticed him so I didn't care. I went back to my schedule. It read:

Block A
Geography 10
Professor Gum

Block B
Breeding Methods 10
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Travel 10
Professor Xou

Block D
Battle Simulations 10
Professor Wattle

Block E
Capturing Simulations 10
Professor Wattle

Block F
Battle Tactics 10
Professor Huon

Block G
Chemistry 10
Professor Kline

Block H
Fitness 10
Professor Pine

It looked Ok. I had Geography first. I didn't like the subject but I knew I would need for my pokemon journey later on. I had the same teacher for Battle simulations and Capturing simulations. They looked like the most fun so I hoped the teacher was nice.

Raichu_tamer
April 23rd, 2004, 03:38 PM
OOC: Yes, there are definitely many more courses than have been mentioned-infact, anyone can really make up any old course, as long as it isn’t too similar to a course already made. That’s nto to say we should all have different courses, then we’ed always be split up, and that would.. Not be fun… Hehe, role playing is all about creating relations between characters, right? ^.^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The time for the Academy to open was quickly approaching. Ali continued to hear the sounds coming from the Ruins, but he decided to ignore them. “Anna, we might want to get going now.” He said, although he was still observing the vast area, himself. He looked at his watch, and decided that if he didn’t want Anna and himself to be late for the opening ceremonies, then they would have to leave soon.

HKim
April 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Harry turned to the source of the soft voice. There standing in front of him stood a girl with long blond hair and blue-indigo eyes. Wearing a white t-shirt and carpenter jeans, she stood slightly above 5 feet. Yet, it was not her looks, but her seemingly nervous shyness that caught his attention.

He smiled, although slightly nervous, he felt relieved to speak with a friendly face. "Oh, yes. I'm new here. Name's Harry Kim." He automatically put out his hand. "So Skye, are you new here too?"

Shiney
April 23rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
I looked at my schedule, disgusted. "Bah, at least I'll get through most of these quickly." I said to myself as I began looking over the courses I had been assigned.

Raichu Master
April 23rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
He said take a seat and just wait, he had to go make copies, so I sat in my assigned seat and looked at my schedule:

Block A
Advanced Pokemon Chemistry I (this the number of the course) 10
Professor Kline

Block Q
Advanced Battling III (To take anything higher than a I you have to already had the course before it) 10
Professor James

Block C
Advanced Pokemon Formulas IV 10
Professor Frank

Block A
Advanced Pokemon Theory I 10
Professor Richie

Block Z
Advance Pokemon Technology II 10
Professor Chemie

Block H
Advanced Simulation II 10
Professor Cook

Block Y
Pokemon Research 10
Professor Elm

Block T
Pokemon Battling strategies 10
Professor Jem

After I looked at my schedule I said aloud, "This stinks! I didn't get all Advanced Courses! At my old school I was talking Master classes. I guess there Advance classes are like the Master Classes of my old school" I then folded my schedule and took a deep sigh.

Skye
April 23rd, 2004, 06:40 PM
"I am," Skye said softly, her smile brightening at his kind voice. "I just got here from Celadon. All the people here seem to know a lot about this place, but it's good to know someone else is new here too."

Skye tucked her hands neatly into her pockets and glanced at her shoes. When her gaze returned to Harry her smile was still there, and she seemed a little less nervous.

"Are you a first year too?" she asked, rummaging around in her bag for her schedule. She judged from how old he looked that he may not be. "I wonder if we'll have any classes together?"

Her schedule read as follows:

Block A
Basic Battle Tactics
Professor Leen

Block B
Early Pokemon Mythology
Professor Payne

Block C
Geography of Kanto
Professor Xou

Block D
Evolution Studies
Professor Pine

Block E
Beginning physics of pokemon attacks
Professor Leen

Block F
Capturing Simulations 1
Professor Wattle

Block G
Fitness 10
Professor Pine

Block H
Literature
Professor Fargo

Skye's eyes returned to Harry's and she handed her schedule over to him.

"Any classes together?" she asked hopefully.

HKim
April 23rd, 2004, 07:08 PM
Harry smiled at Skye's friendly attitude. Her dazzling smile edged away the nervous energy in his heart and he felt as if the Academy wouldn't be too bad of an experience.

"Yes, this is my first year at the Academy." he replied, noticing her slight curiousity.

Just as he responded, she quickly reached into her bag and pulled out the slip of paper with her class schedule on it. She carefully held it out to Harry and gazed at her schedule.

"Hmm, well, here's my schedule." Harry said as he help up the piece of paper. Placing the two schedules side by side, he compared the two.

His schedule read:

Block A
Communication 9
Professor Marigold

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block D
Evolution Studies 9
Professor Pine

Block E
History 9
Professor Xou

Block F
Capturing Simulations 1
Professor Wattle

Block G
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block H
Literature 9
Professor Fargo

"Well, it looks like we have 3 classes together." Harry replied. Inside, he felt relieved. He had found a friend and she would be in some of his classes. Being both freshman, they would be able to help eachother. But, more importantly, they wouldn't be alone within the large school.

Raichu_tamer
April 23rd, 2004, 08:29 PM
Ali began to eagerly tap his foot against the ground, as he continuously eyes his watch. “Annaaaa -_-;…” He said, watching her hunched over the flowers. “We’re SO close to being late!” He exclaimed, leaning against the cold, rugged stone wall now. He felt as if Anna were ignoring her, as he continued to talk, “Are you even listen-“ He began to shout, but his attention was taken away by a lone Unown. ’Too bad I don’t have a pokeball…’ He thought to himself, clutching Princess’ pokeball, as he tried to resist sending her out. His thoughts about Anna and the academy completely disappeared, as he began to dazzle at the Unown.

Raichu Master
April 24th, 2004, 03:15 AM
OOC: Is my schedule okay? Or don't they have Advanced classes? I didn't see any rule prohibiting it, but I'll change it if it's not aloud.

Psychic Thunder
April 24th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Anna looked up, feeling extreamly stupid for ignoring Ali. She turned to him as he stared at the Unown. She sighed and she gave a pokéball to Ali.
"Can always count on me to be stocked up on this stuff," she said winking, wanting to see what pokemon he brought with him.

Skye
April 24th, 2004, 06:55 AM
"I'm glad we have some classes together," Skye said, relieved. "I wonder when we'll be starting? It's getting a little late."

She glanced at the clock on the far wall, frowning at it slightly. All the students around them were chatting excitedly. Skye felt her excitement growing.

"Want to go sit down?" she asked.

HKim
April 24th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Harry nodded in agreement. He glanced around, noticing that several more students had joined them in the room, chatting or speaking to the secretary. Soon, the students would be organized together.

"Yes. It appears something is beginning, but I don't exactly know what it is. We can sit and wait. It's better than standing all day, anyway."

Harry calmly walked over to a row of seats against the wall in the room. Although wooden, the elaborate design allowed them to fit right in with the rest of the Academy. Even a white cusion seemed to state that the school had a prominance within the world.

Sitting back in one of the chairs, he stared into the crowded group of people around the room. The Academy seemed to be bigger. Bigger than his school in Saffron City, anyway. Being a school run by those who worked for Silph Co. and other prominant businesses, they prided themselves on efficiency. Classes were small, 20 students at most, and each student took a test to determine their relative strengths and weaknesses. From there, the teaches placed each one within courses that fit their abilities. Perhaps a huge micromanagment, but Harry appreciated they're careful assertions. Here, it seemed to be slightly diferrent. A well-rounded course load for each student so that they would experience everything. A preparation for the real world, no doubt. Harry didn't mind. At least, not yet .

Glancing at his watch on his left hand, he noticed that it had been 15 minutes since he arrived. Based on the noise level in the room, the event, or whatever it was, would start soon.

Not wanting to lose the chance to learn more about his new friend, Skye, he turned to her and asked, "So you're from Celadon City?"

Raichu_tamer
April 24th, 2004, 10:25 AM
OOC: Your Schedule seems fine, seeing how Psychic Thunder hasn’t said anything about it, and yes, there are advanced courses, notice how I have “Arts Enriched” In my Schedule, they’re different words, but they have the same meaning :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali took Anna’s pokeball without even thinking, but the timer on his watch began to beep. He quickly looked down, and saw that the opening ceremonies were going to start very soon! He shoved the pokeball that Anna gave him into his pocket, grabbed her by the arm, and ran as fast as he could back to the Academy. “We’re gonna be late!” He shouted loudly as the two of them entered the city. He veered every way possible, trying to avoid running into other people. Once they reached the Academy, Ali bent over as he tried to catch his breath. He looked up at the clock in the lobby, and decided to continue moving. Anna and himself both ran into the auditorium, and took a seat beside Sky and Harry, “Did we miss anything?” Ali asked, attempting to calm down.

Mari
April 24th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Marina was rollerblading out of the Ruins of Alpha. Marina checked her bag before leaving the Runis of Alpha incase she left something."Hmmm...What's this?" she thought. She took out the paper and read it. It was her schedule.

Her schedule read:

Block A
Pokemon Legends
Professor Opal

Block B
Breeding Methods
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Pokemon Grooming
Professor White

Block D
Evolution Studies
Professor Pine

Block E
Pokemon Contests
Professor Liang

Block F
Capturing Simulations 1

Block G
Pokemon Biology
Professor Lin

Block H
Early Pokemon Mythology
Professor Payne

"Hmm...all of it looks interesting." She thought as she entered the academy.

Psychic Thunder
April 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
OOC: we are in dorms, two people to each dorm, girls with girls and boys with boys. if you wanna be with someone and they arent with anyone say your dorm number that the other person has
-------------
Anna tried to catch her breath and laughed at Ali and noticed students filing into the great hall.
"We're not late, let's go!", she said now grabing on to Ali's arm and rushed into the great hall as she heard her name being called.
She calmly walked up to the teacher.
"You will be in dorm room 201," he said. "And your Eevee is in here."
I smiled nodded and took the key to my room and sat up waiting for Ali.

Raichu_tamer
April 24th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Ali continued to stay seated until he heard his name being called. He slowly approached the teacher , “You will be in room number 302, two floors up, and to the right,” He said. “And I believe you have already received Princess?” He asked as Ali took the key from his hand. He nodded happily, “Please return to your seat, and await further instructions after the rest of the students have been assigned their rooms,” He then sat back down with Anna, Skye, and Harry.

Skye
April 24th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"Yep. I've been there all my life. Just me and my mom, and Agile, my Pikachu," she said happily, plopping into a chair next to him. She pulled her feet up onto the chair and hugged her knees. She looked out into the distance. "We have a little apartment near the big department store. It's a little confined feeling I guess, but it's alright. We used to have a house when my dad was still around on the outskirts of the city, but change is an okay thing."

She smiled at a seemingly distant memory, not looking sad at the mention of her father, but rather, looking back with fondness. She brushed her hair over her shoulder subconciously, and looked over at Harry.

"Sorry...I'm a bit of a babbler when I get talking," she apologized lightly, her cheeks taking on a pleasant rosey color. Her blue-indigo eyes seemed to have a toned down sparkle, as if they had lived through more years than the rest of her body. "How about you? Where are you from?"

Ytnim
April 24th, 2004, 01:32 PM
OOC: No one has any classes with me. Oh well that means I can rule the room!

IC: I was still sitting down thinking about my schedule when my name was called. I got up, placed my schedule in my pocket, and walked to the teacher that called my name. "Your dorm will be room 507. 4 floors up, 4th door on the left." The teacher told me. "You already have your pokemon by the looks of it." I nodded and released torchic on my shoulder. Then I returned him. I was given a key and I sat down next to some people I had never seen before (Anna, Sky, Ali, Harry). Not suprising, since it was my first time in Johto. "Hello." I said to them as a group, "I'm new here. My names Danny by the way."

Mari
April 24th, 2004, 01:54 PM
When Marina got inside, she took off her rollerblades and hid it in her bag. She was about to sit down, when her name was called. "Your dorm will be room 219. It's easy to find." The teacher said, handing Marina a key. "Thanks." Marina said. After geting the key, Marina looked for a place to sit. She found an empty seat beside a guy (Danny) and she sat there.

Ytnim
April 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
The people I trying to introduce myself to seemed busy so I looked away. A girl (Marina) came and sat next to me. "Hello." I said to her. "I'm sorta new here and I don't know anyones name yet. I'm from Hoenn and my name's Danny. What's yours?" I asked the girl, holding out my hand for her to shake it.

Mari
April 24th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Marina smiled and took Danny's hand and shook it. "My name is Marina. Nice to meet you Danny." Marina said. "So what grade are you in?" she asked. She felt happier than before. Her smile brigthened. "At least someone wants to talk to me." She thought.

Ytnim
April 24th, 2004, 02:42 PM
OOC: Is it just my computer being weird or are all the stickied threads in here gone?

IC: "I'm in grade 10. What grade are you?" Then I remembered that I forgot to introduce Torchic. "Almost forgot." I said to her, as I grabbed Torchic's ball. "This is my pokemon, Torchic." I said as Torchic came out of his pokeball and onto my shoulder. "I got him as a going away present from all my friends in Sootopolis city. I come from Hoenn. This is my first time in Johto." I added quickly.

Mari
April 24th, 2004, 02:53 PM
OOC: I think the one who hacked Arcanine deleted almost all the stickied thread.

IC: "I'm in ninth grade." she said. "What a cute Torchic." Marina said, smiling at it. Marina took out a pokeball and called out Misdreavus. "This is Muu-chan, my Misdreavus." she said. Muu-chan came out of her pokeball and floated to Marina's lap. "Bet you'll have fun here in Johto, there are always cool things happening here." she said. Her smile broadened as she remembered all the dangerous things she did when something weird happens.

Skye
April 24th, 2004, 03:47 PM
OOC: Do you mind if I room with your char, Phychic Thunder? If not, I can change the post! ^_^

IC: "Oh, I have to go get my key!" Skye exclaimed, running up to the desk. The lady stared her down.

"You're in 201," she told Skye. "And there is no running allowed indoors."

"Ah....sorry," Skye said meekly, returning to her seat. She noticed a new guy had joined their group. She heard him introduce himself as, "Danny." "Hi, Danny. I'm Skye. It's great to mee you!"

She stuck out her hand for him to shake.

Ytnim
April 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
A girl next to me on my other side ran up and got her room key then came back over. She introduced herself as Skye and held out he hand for me to shake. I took it and shook hands with her. "Its nice to meet you too Skye." I told her. I turned back to Marina. "Thats a cool pokemon. I hope I have fun here, it would be really boring with all study and no play." I said to her. "Do either of you know when classes start?" I asked both of them.

Raichu Master
April 24th, 2004, 04:34 PM
OOC: NO STICKIES!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT DONE WRITING MORE RULES IN MY RP GUIDELINE THREAD!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! DID EVERYONE SEE THEM?!!!

IC: As I went to my dorm, with no one following me. I shut the door behind me and unpacked my bags. I took off my cowboy hat and hung it up on the coat rack. After I got done unpacking I laid on my bed and let Blaze out. "Hey buddy. Come lay with me." I said patting the bed. The growlithe jumped up on my bed and curled up beside me.

Ytnim
April 24th, 2004, 04:42 PM
OOC: What room are you in Raichu Master? I don't think you mentioned it. And yeah Its a bummer all the stickies are gone.

Raichu Master
April 24th, 2004, 04:47 PM
OOC: I'll dorm with you or if you have another person with you I'll be in room 241.

Ytnim
April 24th, 2004, 04:54 PM
OOC: I'm on my own. I'm room 507. Glad to be with ya.

Raichu_tamer
April 24th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Ali looked around himself, to see if there was anyone else who needed to have a dorm assigned to them. He heard someone ask when the classes were to start. “Hi!” Ali turned to him, “I’m Ali!” He told him. “Last year, the teacher assigning the dorms gave a little welcoming speech after all the students had received their keys, and he told us when the classes started after that!” He paused for a moment, to observe the faces of the people he was talking to. “Last year, we were given a day to settle into our dorms, and the classes started the following Monday, after last year’s incident though, it’ll be interesting to see if the same dates apply.. . Would you guys mind if I asked your names?” He asked, trying to sound friendly.

Ytnim
April 24th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Hi Ali! My names Danny. On my left is Marina and on my right is Skye. See I got all the girls!" I said jokingly.

Raichu_tamer
April 24th, 2004, 06:01 PM
“Haha, I can see that!” Ali said, laughing. He looked happy to meet them, “It’s nice to meet you all!” He said, smiling. He waited for any other trainers who still needed to have dorms assigned to them, eager to go to his dorm, and finally unpack, so he could travel around campus without carrying around so much weight. He was confident that he would stay up that night, travelling with his new friends around campus, and discovering any additions or changes made to the school.

HKim
April 24th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Harry listened attentively to her response, but she seemed diferrent when she mentioned her dad. Not exactly depression or morning, but remembrance. Yet, in a second the feeling disappeared as she brushed her hair over the her shoulder with elegance.

Skye looked over at Harry and said, "Sorry...I'm a bit of a babbler when I get talking."

Harry smiled. "It's okay." he responded. "I enjoy listening to others and their lives." He gazed into her eyes, seeing something special about them. Her cheeks glowed slightly red, seeming to brighten her face. For a moment, he stared at her, wondering what secrets she kept inside of her heart.

His thought process suddenly jumped as Skye turned to him and asked about his life. Thoughts raced through his mind about what to say, yet just as he was about to speak when, suddenly, a teacher interrupted.

Harry looked up, seeing a tall man wearing a long black coat over striped grey trousers. His brown hair seemed nicely combed and fit in perfectly with the other orderly facets of his looks. Even his shoes seemed to shine along with his official attire. In his hands, he held a packet of papers, flipping through them as he called out each student's name and told them their dorm numbers. While the room quieted down to hear the teacher, Harry still could hear conversations around the room.

Finally, the teacher managed to call his name. Slowly, Harry rose from the comfortable chair and walked to the teacher.

"Harry Kim." he said, not even looking up from his paper. "You'll be in room 302. As for your pokemon, it says here that you already have a Bulbasaur. That's fine as long as you obey school rules regarding pokemon."

The teacher went on to call several more names. Harry went over the number in his head several times to remember it and walked back to his seat next to Skye. Already, a small group seemed to form in the seats near them.

"I'm in room 302." he asked, curiously. "Do you guys know anyone with that dorm number?"

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 05:43 AM
"302..." Skye turned the number over in her head, trying to remember if she had heard anyone mention it. Her thoughtful face became a smiling one once more as the ends of her lips curled upwards. "I don't remember anyone saying anything about it, but if it's any consolation, your room is almost above mine!"

She chuckled and looked at her shoes. Something like the sensation of fluttering Butterfree played around in her stomach. She looked back at Harry, supressing a yawn to try and hide how tired she was. A trip all the way from Celadon was certainly a little tiring.

"Do you think the teachers have anything else to say or anything?" she asked, her eyelids blinking heavily. "I'd really like to get unpacked and maybe take a nap or something."

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 09:47 AM
OOC: Skye, you can be in the same dorm as me ^_^
----------------
Anna leaned over Ali to introduce herself.
"For all of your I don't know, my name is Anna," she said smiling. She sat back and her Friend ball started to shake and and Eevee popped out of it.
"Well I guess my new Eevee wants to say hi," she cooed to the pokemon. "I'm gonna call you Leo. She sat back and waited for the other students to get their dorm assignments.

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 11:00 AM
“Oh, I’m in room 302!” Ali said, happily. “It’ll be nice to be with you! Marina, Danny, d o you two have your dorms assigned yet?” He asked, looking over to them. “I can’t wait to see the new things they have at the school! It’s been so long!!” He exclaimed, now looking up at the ceiling as he day-dreamed.

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Anna sighed dreamily, wondering if any of the many rules she has broken has changed.
"I can't wait untill classes, this is going to be so much fun," Anna sighed as she looked to Ali.
"I wonder what rules have changed," she said slyly.

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 11:48 AM
"It'll be so fun to room with you, Anna!" Skye exclaimed. "If you don't mind, could you show me around since you've been here before?"

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Anna smilied happily and Leo hopped on her lap.
"Of course, as soon as we get our lecture me and Ali can show all of you around, because we know this place like the back of our hands," she said looking to Ali. "Right?"
"Eevee!", Leo said hopping of Anna's lap onto Ali's and Anna started to laugh.
"He reminds me of Lava((the pokemon I had when the academy was new))," Anna laughed harder.

HKim
April 25th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Harry looked over to Skye as she mused over his question. Shaking her head, she said she didn't know, then looked down, yawning slightly. She looked back up and Harry could see her weariness.

"I see you're tired." Harry remarked, patting her on the shoulder. "Don't worry, it's most likely that after the teacher finishes the list and tells everyone where they will be sleeping, that he'll give the openning oratation and release us to our own activities."

Just as he finished, another boy interjected, answering Harry's question. His purple hair covered his head. A black overshirt covered a white one underneath and matched nicely with his black pants. All of this over his light pink skin.

“Oh, I’m in room 302!” he said, happily. “It’ll be nice to be with you!" Harry smiled as the boy seemed to move on to talk to the other people around them.

Harry shook his head in amusement. His roomate certainly was an interesting person. And, based on his closeness with his friend, it appeared as if he knew her, though as to their relationship to be friendly, at least.

Mari
April 25th, 2004, 01:06 PM
“It’ll be nice to be with you! Marina, Danny, do you two have your dorms assigned yet?”
Marina nodded. "Yeah..." she said. She sighed and placed her hand inside her bag, she took out the key. "Room 219...wonder who's my roomate." she thought. She then looked at the her watch. "What time does class start?" she asked. While waiting for someone to answer, she looked at her schedules again. "Pokemon Legends..." she thought, the smile on her face not leaving. "...Sounds cool."

Ytnim
April 25th, 2004, 01:14 PM
OOC: I think 4 people have gotta post their dorm Nos yet. Shineyelectrode, Sapphire Latios, Charizard_ma and JoWood.

IC: "Yeah my dorm is 507."
"Man these teachers are taking a while to give everyone a key." I thought as I saw some kids lining up to get their dorm numbers.

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 02:18 PM
"That sounds awesome, Anna. It would be so helpful if you would show me around!" Skye exclaimed excitedly, her tiredness seeming to vanish a bit. Something in her shoulder bag began to shake violently.

A muffled metalic popping sound came from her bag, and shortly, a Pikachu wearing pink bows on the ends of her ears emerged. She looked up at Skye almost angrily with an indignant, "chu!"

"Aw...don't be mad with me, Agile," Skye told her companion, reaching down to pick up the Pikachu. "I thought you'd be tired after the trip...that's all."

Skye scruffed Agile behind the ears with her fingers. The Pikachu respsonded with a content, "Pika..." and settled into Skye's arms. Skye looked over at Harry.

"I'd like you to meet Agile," she told him. "I've had her with me my whole life. My dad found her as a baby abandoned by her trainer and brought her home when I was little." Agile grinned and nodded. "She's been my very best friend."

Skye's blue-indigo eyes seemed to soften to an almost liquid consistency when she mentioned her father again, but in the time she moved onto the next word, the reminiscent tinge to her expression had changed. She hugged Agile, who had sensed her change in emotion.

"Did you bring a Pokemon with you, or did you recieve one when you got here?" Skye prompted, and Agile peered at Harry over the arm of the chair, looking intently in search of a sign of a Pokeball in a very curious manner.

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 03:38 PM
“Well, looks like they’re having fun!” Ali stated, as he smiled at Anna. “It’ll be hard for us to show the others around, they completely re-vamped the whole campus, it should be exciting to find our way around this huge area!” He said, eagerly waiting for the speech from the teacher standing up front, so that he could finally unpack his things. He slouched into his chair, put his arm around Anna, then continued to wait.

Raichu Master
April 25th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I yawned and saw the group of kids waiting. I let my Growlithe out and walked into the room. "Come on, Blaze! Let's go say hi to everyone!" I said smiling. I ran up to Danny and said, "Hi! My name's Blaze and this is my growlithe Blaze! What's your name?" I then held out my hand for him to shake it.

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Anna leaned on Ali's shoulder and she sighed.
"Come on couldn't have changed much... and my room number sounds so familar...," she said smiling. She looked to Leo who had fallen asleep on Ali's lap and the Eevee's ears were across it's face.
"Awwww how cute," Anna whispered looking to her pokemon.

Steeleon
April 25th, 2004, 03:51 PM
OOC: OMG I am srry I havn't posted. The past month has been sooo hectic! What with me being confirmed and gettign the party set up and then me being sick! Can I still come in I alreayd have my stats posted awhile ago. Can someone just fill me in if its not too muhc trouble?

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 04:12 PM
OOC: You didn't miss much, well we are in the Great Hall getting our pokemon (if you didn't bring it with you), and you will get your key to your dorm ^_^

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Ali giggled as he felt Leo’s warmth against him. “Hehe… He’s so cute…” He said, tilting his head onto Anna’s. At this point, he felt like jumping out of his seat, and running up and down the hall, he was so keen on finally being able to travel around the school grounds for a little while, and wanted to catch-up with his old teachers, as well as meet the newer ones.

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 04:44 PM
There was feedback at the front of the hall and through a microphone.
"AHEM! I will not keep you long, so you will be able to get settled in for class tommorow, please be advised that males/females will not be allowed in the oppsite genders dorm after 8:30 at night," the teacher started.
Anna covered her mouth and looked to Ali and whispered,"Think they found out about me fallin' asleep in your dorm last year????"
".... and you must not go futher then the school grounds, if you did not get your dorm assignment please report to room 206 within the day," the teacher finished.

HKim
April 25th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"I'd like you to meet Agile." Skye said, "I've had her with me my whole life. My dad found her as a baby abandoned by her trainer and brought her home when I was little. She's been my very best friend."

Harry looked up as she spoke and saw the same change in her eyes as before. There was something important whenever she mentioned her father, something deep and special. Yet, again, the feeling vanished as she politely asked him about his life.

"Did you bring a Pokemon with you, or did you recieve one when you got here?" Skye said as her Pikachu, Agile, seemed to search for a pokeball around his clothing.

"Actually, I did." Harry happily responded.

Unzipping his jacket, he pulled off a single red and white pokeball from a pocket located on the inside. Pressing the white button in the front, he enlarged the pokeball and held it out in front of him.

"Come on out Bulbasaur" Harry simply said. Immediately, the ball popped open along the middle crack. What seemed to be white energy shot out from the sphere and traveled directly to the floor. Just as soon as it reached the ground, the energy quickly formed into a familair shape. The blue body with dark blue spots appeared under a large green bulb on his back. For paws stood at the bottom. Finally, its head formed and two bright red eyes glanced upward to Harry.

"Bulbasaur!" he cried and jumped up onto Harry's lap, causing Harry to laugh.

"Heh. It's nice to see you too, Bulbasaur."

Harry pointed to Skye and Agile. "Bulbasaur, meet our new friends, Skye and Agile the Pikachu."

"Bulbasaur!" he cried happily.

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Ali sunk into his chair, blushing, hoping that no one else had heard what Anna stated. He gasped, and sat back up when he noticed Leo slipping off his legs. “Is that all?” He asked Anna. “Can we go now?” He suddenly noticed Bulbasaur and Pikachu on his side, then saw that many of the students were rising from their seats, and walking out the doors of the great hall. Looking over at Anna, he asked, “Could you maybe consider getting Leo off of me, so we can unpack? ^.^;;”

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Anna giggled and blushed, and nodded.
"Return Leo!", she said recalling the Eevee and she picked up her stuff and walked out of the Great Hall waiting for the others.

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 05:11 PM
'Aw...what a cure Bulbasau!" Skye said happily. Agile looked at it curiously, her large black eyes widening with interest.

Skye half-listened to the quick speech by the teacher, who spoke of rules that were simply common sense. She continued to subconciously pat Agile until enough static built up in her fur to give Skye a mild shock.

"Wah!" she exclaimed in suprise as the shock pierced her skin. She blushed as a few people stared at her.

Agile looked up at Skye lazily, no longer interested in being curious about anything, and preferring to use Skye's lap as a bed. Skye picked up her sleepy companion, and stood up.

"I think I am going to go check out my room with Anna," she told Harry. "Want to come?"

She shouldered her bag, Agile clambering onto her shoulder and looking newly excited about getting to explore the dorms.

"Hey, Anna, want to go find our room?" Skye asked hopefully, pulling her hair back away from her face. Agile eyed the Eevee she held curiously.

HKim
April 25th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Harry smiled at Skye, but turned his head when the teacher began to speak. After his short speech, he suddenly heard a surprised yell and looked over to Skye. From the look of her, it appeared as if she had been shocked. Harry smiled at Agile's nonchalant response to her shock.

Harry looked back up to Skye as she asked, "I think I am going to go check out my room with Anna. Want to come?"

Harry smiled, but shook his head. "Sorry, but I need to unpack my stuff in my own dorm."

He looked over to his roommate, before turning back to Skye.

"Besides..." he smiled jokingly. "I don't want to break the rules by accidenly falling asleep in your dorm."

Steeleon
April 25th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Name:Reilly
Age/Grade/Rank:14 freshman
Looks: is about 5'11 has brown hair and blue eyes he wears a black shirt and tan shorts. and a black wrist band with a watch on it on his left wrist.
Starter Pokémon: Eevee
Personailty: Is very shy, tends to let people walk all over him. But those that know him knows he can be very wierd at times. but is plainly just a nice guy.
Hometown:Verdanturf Town Just to poste my stats again ^^

Reilly walked up to the gate of the Academy. He watched as the car drove off. He sighed and turned back to the gate. He stepped closer to it and it opened up allowing him passage down the sidewalk to the frotn door. As he walked down the side walk. He finally made it to the large front door and opened it slowly. As he walked in he looekd aroudn at the people.
"Can anyone tell me where I am to go?" He was quiet.

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Ali quickly ran up behind her, almost falling over some chairs. “Ok, Let’s go unpack!” He said, loudly, after he noticed Skye. “We told you and Harry that we’ed show you two around, so let’s all meet at the cafeteria after we’ve unpacked our stuff, to get some dinner! Then once we’re done, we can check out the campus! Ahh so exciting!!” He jumped up and down, then walked out into the main hall. He gazed at his surroundings for a long period of time. In the middle of the hall was a beautiful, shiny fountain of a Lapras holding up its head, made of what looked to be jade. The marble floors were bright, and lucious as the sunlight shined upon it. The large windows were open, and let in a cool breeze as the sun began to slowly set. Ali approached, and looked out at it, seeing a large garden, filled with exotic flowers, and many variations of terrain. Anyone was able to tell that the garden itself was designed so that trainers could experience battles in many different situations, while staying in the same location. ’Gee, if I don’t unpack soon, I’m going to end up looking at the sunset forever…’ he told himself, then decided to head up the spiral staircase. He took a right, and saw that there was a skywalk located there, with a silver plate in front of it, with the words rooms 105-120 engraved in it. “This is new…” He said as he walked through it. “The stairs to the second floor should be up here…” The skywalk didn’t have windows, nor did it have walls. It was made of a metallic substance that looked like copper, and had a mosaic carved into it, letting air and light through it like that. Ali looked to the shiny ground while he walked through it. He found it very amusing to see the sunlight shine through it, and make shapes on the floor. He looked up a few minutes after, and saw another staircase which forked out into three directions. On the left, it said room 211-220 and on the right, it said room 200-210. At this point, Ali was lost. He suddenly noticed Harry behind him, “Oh! Hey, sorry for ditching you!” Ali said, sweat-dropping. “I’m trying to find our room, have any idea of where it is?”

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Anna walked up to her room and stuck her key and and opened the door to the large room with a fantastic view.
"Oh come on... why did I get the room that's gonna end up with rule breaking," Anna sighed to herself. She walked over to the bed to the window, behind it was a cork board where she could put pictures and stuff. Anna saw a small picture of two people on the cork board.
"WOW!", she exclaimed turning to Skye who was behind her. "This was my room last year, this is a picture of me and Ali." She showed the picture to her roomate.
-----------------
OOC: I don't remember what the room number I was in last year, but I'm making this room my old room XD

JoWood
April 25th, 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC: Can somebody room with me. I was gone over the weekend. Just put your Room #.

Squirtle and I ran up to the school, not noticing how late we were. I rushed through the school doors. Some announcements had just been giving on the speakerphone. I walked up to the office...

"Erm-Hello."I said trying to act rushed.
The Secretary Looked up. Her face was wrinkled and her vioce was croaked. "Hi, and you are?" She said in a sweet, bogus fashion.

"I'm Cadoan Monroe, from Phenac City-" I paused and got my letter of acception from Squirtle. "Here" She said. She hand me a folded slip of paper. "Your schedule and you will get your dorm room # later."

I scanned the paper quickly:

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block F
Evolution Studies 9
Professor Pine

Block A
Early Pokemon Mythology
Professor Payne

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block L
Pokemon Legends 9
Professor Opal

Block H
History
Professor Xou

Block G
Creative Writing 9
Professor Kaze

I was new. And didnt know a single person. Squirtle and I stood here looking at everybody else rush by.

HKim
April 25th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Harry followed Ali throughout the building, noting the beautiful Lapras fountain and skywalk. Even the windows let in an array of sparkling colors. The architects spared no expense

Harry smiled at Ali, at least he thought that was his name from what the other girl said. He walked over to where he was standing and pointed at the middle staircase.

"Since our room is 302, perhaps we need to climb to the second floor. Somewhere along there should be a staircase to the third floor."

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Skye watched Harry leave with Ali, blushing at the comment he had made about falling asleep in her room, and followed Anna to the girls' dorm. They finally reached their room, and Skye was suprised to see a picture already tacked to the corkboard.

"This was my room last year, this is a picture of me and Ali," Anna explained. She looked very enthusiastic about it.

"Aw...you guys are so cute together!" Skye exclaimed happily, taking a moment to look at the picture, before she went to her suitcase. "Which bed do you want?"

Steeleon
April 25th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Not knowign what he was supposed ot do he just yelled out.
"Can someone tell em where I am suppsoed to go!?" He looekd aroudn waitng for an answer.

ooc:I hafta go for now i may be on lata bye

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 06:04 PM
“Right!” Ali stated. “But which way should we go? I’m guessing since the one on the right has the highest numbered rooms, we should check there!” He ran up the stairs as Harry followed, and to his luck, right in front of them was another fountain, this time made of crystal, and displayed an Onix, and behind it, another spiral staircase. Ali jolted behind the fountain, and saw walked up the staircase. To his right, a silver plate that had the words room 300-310 was bolted to the wall, as was another silver plate to his left, which had the words room 311-320 engraved into it. Ali looked out from atop the staircase, and saw another staircase at the other end of the hall. “The classes on the third floor must be on that side, and the dorms must be on this side!” Ali declared, walking down the hall to his right. He saw a door that had the numbers “302” in a vertical line, written in silver. Ali popped the key into the hole, and finally saw the room that would be Harry’s home, and his own as well. He sighed as he finally dropped the bag, and sent out a very wide-eyed Pichu. “Hey Princess, you look so cramped!” Ali could tell that she was tired of staying in the pokeball. He left her in the main room, and walked into the hall. He opened the door to his right, then quickly closed it realizing it was the washroom. He then walked back out to the main room, and sat on a bed. “I guess this’ll be my bed then!” He stated, looking around at the room. It had a very warm atmosphere to it. There was a large window at the end of the wall, and 2 sidetables between the beds. He put his clothes into the closet nearest to him, set out his text books and his binders in his top drawer (which was part of the sidetable), put his novels in his second drawer, and kept his journal right on top of the table, along with a pen. Once he felt that everything was placed properly, he opened up the window a crack to air the room out of the “new room” smell, laid back on the sofa while Princess rested on top of his stomach. He turned on the TV, which was when he noticed that a VCR had already been hooked up, “I should’ve brought my gamecube!” He laughed, and waited for Harry to unpack his things, before they all head down to the cafeteria.

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Anna ploped on the bed closest to the window and looked to Skye.
"This one," Anna smiled. "I'm gonna go look for Ali's dorm, I'm gonna unpack later," she added leaving the room heading up stairs. She got to Ali's dorm and tapped on the door and opened the door a crack.
"Hello? Ali ya in there??", she asked, she was holding the picture of her and Ali in her hand.

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 06:21 PM
“Uh-yeah! Hi!” Ali said, jumping to his feet. Princess jumped into Anna’s arms the moment she saw her. “Pichu Pi!” She said, cheerfully. “Have you and Skye unpacked already!?” He asked, when he noticed something in Anna’s hand, that looked considerably old. “What’s that?” He asked, crouching over the back of the flat piece of paper. He walked out the door into the hall, and brought Anna out too, so that they wouldn’t make Harry feel too uncomfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: I’ ve got to go, but I should be back on in about 2 hours!

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Anna patted Princess on the head.
"Long time no see," she said to the Pichu and suddenly got serious and showed Ali the picture.
"It's us," she smiled letting him take it from her hand. "I have the same room as last year, and I found this. Wasn't this from when we first got together????"

Skye
April 25th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"okay...I'll catch up with you later," Skye said to Anna, and proceeded to take the bed on the wall near the closet.

Skye pulled out her cloud patter sheets and comforter and made short work on making her bed. She decided to unpack her clothes afterwards, and set Agile's favorite pillow on her bed. Her desk, which stood next to her bed, looked barren and forboding, so she decided to put her things there before she went to dinner.

Her bag was full of stuff she was sure she wouldn't need, but brought anyway to brighten up the room. She placed her laptop on the desk first, and plugged in the powerstrip and internet cable. She then placed a few Pokemon nic nacs on the desk in various places: a Spearow, a Pikachu, and a Charizard. She then proceeded to dig out her pictures, which she set on the little shelf above her desk.

First out was a picture of she and Agile when Skye was about three. Skye was in overals and a muddy t-shirt, and Agile was covered in dirt as they posed in the sandbox. Skye smiled, placing it by her laptop. Next was a picture of she and her mother after Skye had finished primary school. They were both smiling happily, as they posed on a slide together, her mother behind her, holding to Skye tightly. Their identical blond hair flew in the breeze.

Next was a picture she felt hard to put up. It was her father, young, healthy, and smiling. Skye's sad expression turned to fond remembrane as she remember where the picture had been taken. They had a camp fire going in the yard. A birthday cake sat half-eaten on the picnic table. Crooked in the shot of the picture stood her father, in his checkered flannel shirt, his spiky brown hair a mess from gathering firewood. His blue- indigo eyes, the ones he shared with Skye, gleamed proudly at his daughter behind the camera lens.

She heard the camera shutter click in the recesses of her memory, and her father saying a hearty, "good job!" to Skye as she held her new, pink camera excitedly, her ten year old body jumping iwth happiness.

It was the year she was to begin her Pokemon journey...but it never happened.

Skye stopped thinking about the memory, and put the picture above all the others on the shelf. She wiped away a single tear that had managed to seep from her eye, and called Agile to her. The two of them made their way to the dining hall to meet with the others.

HKim
April 25th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Harry followed Ali up the long staircase on the right. Once there, they appeared to be in another main hall area with a second staircase leading up to the third floor. From there, Ali quickly located their room and let himself in with a key each of them recieved in the acceptance letter.

Harry followed him inside, eager to see the room. To his right rested a wooden door. There, laying neatly, were two beds. Between the two beds were two drawers with a plug outlet between the two. In the center above the drawers was a large glass window. The morning sun seemed to shine through, leaving a feeling of a new beginning in the room. In front of the beds was a television set and a couch. The room was big for a school and there was still a lot of left over room between all of the furniture.

Ali immediately chose the on to his left and immediately set about unpacking. Placing his items around his area. Harry quickly followed suit. He unzipped his stuffed backpack and removed his clothes, placing them in the bottom two drawers. After carefully placing them neatly, he removed his text books and his favorite novels from his backpack and placed them in the top drawer. Finally, he placed his notebook on top of the desk and a extra pokeball he recieved for his birthday. He knew that he wasn't allowed to have another pokemon at the academy, but it was a nice thought.

Turning around to inform Ali he was done packing, he noticed him exit the room with the girl, Anna, he seen earlier. Harry raised an eyebrow and could only say, "Interesting."

Raichu_tamer
April 25th, 2004, 08:21 PM
OOC: OMG I just read Skye’s last post and a tear rolled down my cheek!!! =’(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali looked at the picture, thinking of the great memories that he and Anna had shared together when they had first met. He continued to gaze at it, until he finally decided that they should get to the Dining hall, so he smiled softly, and gave the picture back to Anna. “You know…” He began, “…You’re going to have to make a copy of that picture for me,” He said, winking at her. He walked back into the room, and saw that Harry was ready. “You wanna get going now?” Ali asked him, holding the door open.

Psychic Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Anna silently laughed at Ali forgetting how funny he could be and she said under her breath,"Of course I'm gonna get a copy." She walked to Ali's side and said a bit louder,"I'm gonna go ahead so I can get Skye." She then kissed Ali on the cheek and started to walk back to her room.

Steeleon
April 25th, 2004, 08:58 PM
He looekd to his left and noticed the secretray iritatingly tap her finger across the desk looking at Reilly. He could feel his face growing hot as he walekd over to the woman.
"Heh...erm...sorry bout that..." Said Reilly looking down. She shook her head and smiled. "Its ok...just please don't do it again. Especially not this late." She handed him and envolope with his key and schedule. He looked around as he saw all the other kids go up into their dorms together. He could see that alot of them knew eahc other. Already he felt liek an outcast. He climbed up the stairs and down the hallway. He looekd at his key with the room number on it. It read 200 He walked to the door and opened it up to an empty dorm.

Ytnim
April 25th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I yawned and saw the group of kids waiting. I let my Growlithe out and walked into the room. "Come on, Blaze! Let's go say hi to everyone!" I said smiling. I ran up to Danny and said, "Hi! My name's Blaze and this is my growlithe Blaze! What's your name?" I then held out my hand for him to shake it.
"Danny." I took his hand and shook it. "Well we'd better go to unpack. Maybe I'll see you around." I told him and started to walk off. I saw a dorm key shine in his hand and on it was No. 507. "Hey!" I exclaimed to him, "You dorm key is room 507! I'm in that room too!" I showed him my key. "I guess we're together then. Lets go unpack Blaze." I grabbed him by his hand and practically dragged him up the 4 flights of stairs to our room. I unlocked the door and flung myself on the nearest bed. "This is soo my bed!" I told him as I jumped back off. I realized I had gone hyper so I stopped for a minute to cool down. "That's better." I told Blaze and then took my bag off my back and started to unpack my stuff. I pulled out a laptop and put it on my desk and plugged it in. I didn't have much else than the usual stuff like tolietries and stuff except for a fossil that I found at the bottom of the lake in Sootopolis city. It looked like a claw or something. I placed it next to my computer. I had always wondered what it was and maybe a teacher here could help shed some light on it.

OOC: sorry if I powerplayed. I just didn't want to go post by post for our conversation cause during the week I am hardly on.

charizard_ma
April 26th, 2004, 02:45 AM
occ: i here i here. i not mush of a weekend PCer

i woke up in the lobby and saw the secutary looking at me angery. so i left and look at my schudue for my dorm num. it read 507. so i run to that room with my charmander rigth behine me. i went to the door and open it and saw the kid i bump into. "hey you that kid i run over in the lobby!!!!!"

JoWood
April 26th, 2004, 03:36 AM
OOC: I room with you steeleon.

"Excuse me, you forgot your dorm key." The secretary said. I ran back looking angry. She handed me a pair of keys. "Your in room 200".

"Ok" I took off without directions. "Come on squirtle!" I reached for a pokeball and said "Squirtle, return!" I clipped the ball back on my belt.

I walked down a hallway past a Lapras Fountain. A sign read "Rooms 280-350". So I headed back to the end of hallway were a Milotic Fountain stood beautifully. This sign read "Rooms 180-250. I found room 200. And opened the door.

A boy a bit shorter than me was in the room unpacking(Reilly). My eyebrows rose automatically. "I thought this room was empty." I said to myself.

Skye
April 26th, 2004, 04:09 AM
OOC: Sorry, Raichu Tamer, for the tearing up, but I'm glad my writing can have that effect on people!

IC: Skye made her way into the hallway, but Agile stopped her short.

"Pi...pika," she said in a sad, solemn voice.

Skye had only heard Agile use that tone with her a few times in her life, and she knew what it meant, despite her inability to be able to decipher Agile's language. She dashed back into her room, and looked at the calendar she still had not unpacked.

"Tomorrow," she said to Agile. "Can you believe it's been that long?"

A faint smile was conquered by overwhelming sadness as she put the calendar on her desk, tomorrow's date marked with a sticker of a lilly she had put on the moment her mother had bought her the calendar. She wiped a few more tears away, trying as best she could to hold them back, and with regained composure, decided to wait for a few minutes to see if Anna would show up.

Ytnim
April 26th, 2004, 04:36 AM
occ: i here i here. i not mush of a weekend PCer

i woke up in the lobby and saw the secutary looking at me angery. so i left and look at my schudue for my dorm num. it read 507. so i run to that room with my charmander rigth behine me. i went to the door and open it and saw the kid i bump into. "hey you that kid i run over in the lobby!!!!!"

Sorry I'm already with Raichu Master and Psychic Thunder said:

OOC: we are in dorms, two people to each dorm, girls with girls and boys with boys. if you wanna be with someone and they arent with anyone say your dorm number that the other person has

Psychic Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Anna remembered something and turned to Ali and said,"I'm gonna meet you guys in the Dinning Hall."
After a few minutes Anna came to her dorm and walked in to Skye.
"Hey let's go to the Dinning Hall we're gonna meet Harry and Ali there," she said smiling.

The King of Water Pokemon
April 26th, 2004, 11:51 AM
((Hi. Ummmm.. I wanted to join this RP when I heard about it on Friday. But, then I had to go to my mom's and couldn't get on all weekend. So, I was wondering if it was too late for me to join in? I am really disappointed that I missed the beginning.))

Skye
April 26th, 2004, 12:18 PM
"Hey, awesome," Skye said when Anna came into the room. Agile hopped onto her shoulder quickly, and the went out into the hall en route to the dinning hall.

Raichu Master
April 26th, 2004, 12:41 PM
I was starting to unpack my clothes and heard pawing at the door and said out loud, "Who could that be? I'll get it!" I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Blaze panting, he ran in and hopped on my bed and curled up and went to sleep. Obviously, he was tired from climbing the stairs.

Psychic Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 12:58 PM
OOC: You can still join, just make sure you can catch up ^_^

Ytnim
April 26th, 2004, 01:28 PM
I finished unpacking my stuff and wasn't sure of what to do next. I let Torchic out of his pokeball. As per usual he was on my shoulder. I hadn't battled with him yet but I think it might be hard since I've only seen him off my shoulder a few times. "Hey buddy." I said to him, "What do you want to do mate?" Torchic didn't answer but his stomach did with a huge roar for a little pokemon. "Whoa! You need a license for that thing buddy!" I told him, extremely surprised that a pokemon so little could make such a loud noise. "Hey Blaze." I called to him and he looked up. "I'm going to get something to eat. If you need me I'll be in the dining hall." I told him and left the room.
(OOC: Does this place have an elevator? Cause my dude is gonna come out of the computer and strangle me if I don't invent one soon.)
I looked at all the sets of stairs I had to walk down. I sighed but then had an idea. I sat of the hand rail and slid down each set of stairs much faster than walking. Torchic was hanging on as tight as he could to prevent falling off. I got to the ground floor and looked at the map of the school on the noticeboard. The dining hall was down the left corridor, last door on the right. I followed the corridor mentioned and entered the double doors on the right. It was the dining hall. I sat down at the first table I saw and looked at the menu on the wall for something good to eat.

Steeleon
April 26th, 2004, 01:45 PM
OOC: I room with you steeleon.

"Excuse me, you forgot your dorm key." The secretary said. I ran back looking angry. She handed me a pair of keys. "Your in room 200".

"Ok" I took off without directions. "Come on squirtle!" I reached for a pokeball and said "Squirtle, return!" I clipped the ball back on my belt.

I walked down a hallway past a Lapras Fountain. A sign read "Rooms 280-350". So I headed back to the end of hallway were a Milotic Fountain stood beautifully. This sign read "Rooms 180-250. I found room 200. And opened the door.

A boy a bit shorter than me was in the room unpacking(Reilly). My eyebrows rose automatically. "I thought this room was empty." I said to myself.

OOC: Ok cool.

He quickly stopped what he was doing and lookdd over to the boy.
"Are you my room mate?" Asked Reilly uncertain. "i didn't know if I was gunna be alone or not. Heh" He smiled and walked over to the boy and held out his hand. "I'm Reilly. And that over there" He pointed to the Eevee sitting on his bed. "Is my Eevee"

The King of Water Pokemon
April 26th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Name: Tahvie MacIntire
Pokemon: Cubone
Personality: Lonely, quiet, timid
Looks: Black Hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin, Old School Uniform

IC:

Tahvie stepped into the lobby of the school, his clothes still wet. It had started to rain outside and he didn't bring an umbrella. He turned around and watched his mom's car pull away. Don't worry. Your dad and me need a break from raising a kid for a while. He wanted to just hit his mom across the mouth for saying that.

He looked down at his Cubone, who was busily inspecting the new building. Tahvie walked up to the desk.

"Ummm... excuse me miss. I was wondering what room I was in?" Tahvie asked.

"Name please?" the receptionist asked.

"Tahvie MacIntire," he answered.

"Room 506, up the stairs, down the hall to the right, and at the end of the hall," the receptionist said after checking on the computer. Tahvie nodded in return and walked to the stairs. He stepped down the hall, and opened his door. No one was in there. Alone... again.

Tahvie tossed his lone bag on his bed and fell next to it. Cubone scurried up to his chest, and curled up in a ball.

"I wonder what my schedule is," Tahvie pondered, drifting into sleep.

Raichu Master
April 26th, 2004, 02:43 PM
OOC: Ytnim for our propuses we can say there is an elevator. hahaha no one will know.

IC: "I'll go with you Danny." I said. "Come on Blaze!" I yelled back in the room, he came running out wagging his tail. I shut the door and followed Danny down the hall to the elevator.

JoWood
April 26th, 2004, 03:42 PM
OOC: Ok cool.

He quickly stopped what he was doing and lookdd over to the boy.
"Are you my room mate?" Asked Reilly uncertain. "i didn't know if I was gunna be alone or not. Heh" He smiled and walked over to the boy and held out his hand. "I'm Reilly. And that over there" He pointed to the Eevee sitting on his bed. "Is my Eevee"

I reached shook Reilly's hand slowy. "Erm- Hello. I'm Cadoan Monroe." I paused amd reached for my pokeball. I let Squirtle outto be introduced. "-And this is my Squirtle. I caught just before I left Phenac City; 'The City of many Waters'.

Squirtle walked over to Reilly's Evee. They both stood their grounds.

"So... What region are you from?" I said slaming my laugge onto the bed. "Oh. Umm which bed do you want?"

Steeleon
April 26th, 2004, 03:57 PM
He watched as he released his Squirtle.
"Oh cool!" He smiled. "I am from Maplewood (are we alowed to make up a town in wich were from?I know i said he was from verdanturf town but i wanna use my made up town. If not then verdanturf.) A small town i nthe region of Ohtoh." He looekd over to his Eevee. He was watching Squirtle closly "Calm down Eevee he's alright." Reilly turned back to Cadoan. "Sorry bout that Eevee is pretective." He the nremember Cadoan's questions abotu the beds. "Oh uh..I'll just take the back. "He pointed to the one on the east side of the room.

Mew13
April 26th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Nat walked up to the Huge building, her grandma's arms aroung her shoulders. She shrugged the comfortings arms off and scooped up her Riachu. Was it really only a week ago she'd seemed so happy?

She walked into the office and the secretary frowned upon her tardiness. The secretary said in a curt voice "You've missed the opening ceremonies!"

Nat silently handed her a note written by her Grandma. The note stated she was late because her parents had just been killed in a horrible car accident. She was attending their funeral that day, and was the reason she missed the Opening Ceremony.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" cried the secretary. "Well, here's your scedual and your room number. You'll be in Roon 232. Here's your key."

Nat nodded silently, a lone tear trickling down her cheeck. She slowly made her way up to her room and threw her bags down on the bed.

"A single room.... That's good, eh Riachu?"

"Ri, Riachu..."

"At least it'll give us both some time to cope." Nat said as she laid down on the bed and cried....

JoWood
April 26th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I moved my laugge over to the bed beside the window.

"Yeah, its a long ride from the Oree region. We drive hovers. Unlike these pull along wagons." I realized that Reilly may have been one of these 'Wagon riders'.

"Umm hey its erm-kinda late-. Oh yeah, lemme see your schedule..." I asked curiously.

Steeleon
April 26th, 2004, 04:38 PM
OOC: Lets just say he has the same schedule as you ok?

He walked over and sat down on his bed and picked up Evee.
"Yea, I'm a wagon rider. Though some people in my region use hovers, mostly the peopel in the sandy areas." He placed his hand in his pocket and puleld out his schedule. It was the same as his. It read:

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block F
Evolution Studies 9
Professor Pine

Block A
Early Pokemon Mythology
Professor Payne

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block L
Pokemon Legends 9
Professor Opal

Block H
History
Professor Xou

Block G
Creative Writing 9
Professor Kaze

Mari
April 26th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Marina was looking for her room. "Hmmm...Room 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218..." Marina thought out loud. "Ah! There's my room." She took out the key and opened the door.

She looked around the room. It was nice. The first thing she saw was two beds, the bed sheet in the first bed reminded her of the sea, she was definitely going to sleep there. The other one reminded her of her favorite flower, Cherry Blossoms. Beside each beds were two small drawers that matches the beds beside it. Then she saw a large screened T.V. and a couch in front of it. Marina smiled as she unpacked her things. She placed her clothes in closet, she put her rollerblades, skateboard and all her sport things under her bed. She took out the pictures she brought and put it on top of the drawer. The next thing she took out was her laptop, then all the things left in her bag. Marina laughed when she realized that all the things that she was un-packing was almost everything you could see in her room.

After un-packing, she stood up and walked over the window. She opened the window and looked outside the window. "Even the view is nice." she thought. While looking out the window, she saw many students, some playing, some just talking. Her mind was flying of somewhere, while the calm wind was playing with her hair, blowing it gently.

Mew13
April 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
OOC: Marina, would you mind if I roomed with you? My charactor is Nat! She's alone and lonely at the moment and in need of a friend.

HKim
April 26th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Turning back around, he felt a soft bump against his legs. He looked down to see a smiling Bulbasaur. Harry smiled and kneeled down next to his pokemon.

"I see I forgot to recall you to the pokeball." Harry said. "Well, I suppose you need some fresh air after the long trip from Kanto. Heh, I'm still feeling the jet lag."

He carefully picked up Bulbasaur and sat on the bed, placing the blue and green pokemon on his lap. Harry gazed out the window, staring out into the school grounds, and then passed them into the forest. A flew late bird Pidgeys flew over the trees, staying in the usual arrow formation. He sighed, remembering his dream, yet now, it seemed so far away.

"Not exactly a journey, is it Bulbasaur?" Harry murmmered, half listening to Bulbasaur's agreeing voice. "Mom and Dad wanted me to continue schooling so that I would have the necessary skills to survive out there, but the truth is, I do and they know it. They just want me to be a scientist like they are, toiling away in some lab..."

Harry sighed and looked down at his pokemon.

"I suppose that wouldn't be so bad, but I want to travel the world first. To spend the rest of my life in one place... never knowing what's out there..."

He shook his head, and smiled, pushing away the dreaming look on his face.

"Oh well. Four more years, Bulbasaur, and then we can finally begin. With Grandfather's teachings as well as these classes, we'll be experts in battling and journeying before we know it."

For a few seconds, the two sat their, trainer and pokemon, before the sound of the door openning interrupted his thoughts. Ali pushed through and asked, "You wanna get going now?”"

Harry nodded and looked down to his Bulbasaur.

"Well, it's time to eat. I'm sure there will be a place for pokemon in the Dining Hall."

"Bulbasaur." Bulbasaur said in agreement and a bit excited.

Harry turned his head back to Ali. "Okay, I'm ready."

Harry quickly zipped up his backpack and placed it over his shoulder. Checking to make sure he had his key in his pocket, Harry quickly walked over to Ali and followed him out the door. Once in the hallway, Harry closed the door behind him and locked it.

Raichu_tamer
April 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Ali led the way for Harry, down the stairs, and into the second hall where the Onix fountain stood proudly upon the floor. Near it, was a map, very similar to the one in the main hall. Ali took a look at it,

“According to the map, we can get down to the dining hall if we take those stairs down…”

He said, pointing to the flight of stairs on the other side, which left up. They had a gap between them, so Ali assumed that the flight of stairs leading down would be there. He ran up to the stairs, and walked down, while he gawked at the scenery through the large window, which was placed on the wall in front of the stairs. Ali turned his back to the window, and saw another flight of stairs, with the words Dining hall engraved in a polished gold plate, in front of it. Ali looked up at Harry, then ran down to the Dining Hall, when he noticed that it was much more formal than he had expected. There were many large, long tables scattered throughout the room, and to the right of Ali was the kitchen. The kitchen had a very elegant, wooden counter surrounding it, where the students could request their food. On the wall, above the doorway to the kitchen, behind the counter, was the menu, which was on a shine golden plate, but instead of the menu being engraved into the plate (which would’ve made it very hard to read) It was painted on, very finely.

“I’ll just have some chicken strips, some fries, and a glass of… Pop? Coke, I guess!”

Ali stated casually, as Princess clung onto the edge of his shoulder. Although Ali expected something more easy-going, the chicken strips and fries were delicately displayed on the plate he received, and the Coke was poured into a very elegantly shaped glass, creating the atmosphere of an exquisite cuisine. It didn’t quite matter what a person ordered, for the chefs were always able to somehow demonstrate the food in a majestic manner. Ali grabbed the plate and glass,

“I’ll go get a table while we wait for Skye and Anna, ‘k Harry?”

Ali gladly scouted out an empty table, and set his food in front of him, while he waited for the others to arrive.

“Pichu, Pi!”

Princess exclaimed, looking at the mouth-watering food.

“Pipichu, Pichu!”

Psychic Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"Princess, don't try stealing food, you know Ali wouldn't like that," Anna laughed appearing in the Dinning Hall a large grin on her face. She was dressed in a short purple skirt, a pink tee shirt and matching shoes. She held Leo in her grip and stood there admiring the food herself and she sat down next to Ali.
"Wow... who ever took over this place has to get out of Snob City," Anna laughed.

Raichu_tamer
April 26th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Ali laughed hysterically,

“You got that right!”

He said, shoving a French Frie down his throat.

“Where is Skye? I thought she was with you?”

Ali asked, sounding fairly excited.

“Darnit, with my luck, I won’t get any sleep at all, and classes start tomorrow! If I don’t manage to get myself good marks in the beginning, then the end of the year will be a challenge!”

He declared to himself, leaning back in the corner.

“You gonna order anything?”

He asked Anna, as he began to pet Leo’s head, trying not to agitate it.

Psychic Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"Vee!", Leo cooed as Ali patted him on the head. Anna started to rise from her seat and Leo hopped of and gracefully landed on the floor and Anna smoothed out her skirt.
"Yeah, I'm gonna get the chicken strips, they look pretty good," Anna smilied and she smoothed her skirt once again and walked over to get her food.
"May I get the chicken strips, fries, with an iced tea?", Anna said placing on her best good-girl voice. Anna recived her food and sat down next to Ali and broke a tiny bit of the chicken strip and feed it to Leo, and Ali gave her a look.
"Oh, a little chicken won't kill him," she laughed taking a sip of her iced tea.

Raichu_tamer
April 26th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Ali looked up at the ceiling, trying to drag his attention away from Anna’s skirt.

“So… Uh…Are Skye and Harry here yet?”

He asked, trying to keep Anna from making evident assumptions. Princess jumped into Ali’s lap. He immediately spat up some of his coke, being taken by surprise. He grabbed the napkin from his table, and began to wipe his clothes off, trying to dry them XD

Psychic Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Anna giggled and she handed some more napkins to Ali and looked to Princess.
"Did you do that on purpose???", Anna asked laughing scratching Princess under the chin. She then took a bite of her chicken strip and quickly took a sip of her iced tea and tears welded in her eyes.
"OWWWWWW! That's soooo hot... I burned, then bit my tounge!!!", she cried out.

Raichu_tamer
April 26th, 2004, 08:49 PM
’Geese, first the skirt, now her tongue!?’

Ali thought to himself, sweating.

“Thanks!”

He said to Anna, taking the napkins, as he continued to dry himself off.

“Uh, I’ll be right back Anna, I’m just going to head over to the bathroom, I’ll be back in a few minutes!”

He ran through the door of the bathroom, and began to quickly wipe himself down the instant the door closed. He was done after a few minutes, so he walked back out into the dining hall, and back to table he was sitting at, beside Anna. Princess slowly approached Ali now, mocking him.

“ Gee, thanks for the warning,”

Ali laughed out loud to himself, smiling over to Anna.

Psychic Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Anna just laughed and took a smaller bit of the chicken, able not to burn herself and took another sip of her iced tea.
"I wonder where Harry and Skye went off too," Anna laughed then relized something. "Hey Ali, you know this is really the first time we have been alone?????" As she said that her cheeks turned BRIGHT red.

Raichu_tamer
April 26th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Ali’s eyes widened,

“Now Anna, you heard what they said! Now staying in dorms of the opposite gender past 8:30!!”

Ali scoffed, and took a bit of the chicken.

“Ouch, now I know what you mean, this chicken is SO hot!”

He placed it back on the plate, and waiting for it to cool down while he took a sip of his coke. Princess jumped over the table, now on Anna’s side.

“Pipi chu!”

She said, cheerfully.

“That’s right, technically we aren’t alone, we still have Leo and Princess with us!”

Ali said, poking the bitten chicken strip, and trying to figure out whether or not it was still too hot to eat.

Psychic Thunder
April 26th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Anna's face turned bright red and she wistled and looked down to her feet. Leo looked up to Princess and laughed and went back into his pokeball.
"What the???", she said, her voice laughing.

Raichu_tamer
April 26th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Ali began to laugh so hard, his belly started to ache.

“Anna!”

He yelled, vigorously.

“You’ll do anything to get your way, won’t you!?”

He winked, biting his chicken, which he still found a bit hot.

“I’ve waited so long for this food to be at an edible temperature, so I intend on eating it!”

He laughed again,

“And besides, we have to wait for Skye and Harry to finish their dinner, and at the temperature this stuff has been cooked at, it’s going to be a loonnggg time, definitely LATER than 8:30!”

He sipped more of his coke, and then observed the area to see where Skye and Harry were.

charizard_ma
April 27th, 2004, 02:59 AM
occ:i get a room but the next male got to room up with me! don't leave me with charmander. he snores.

so i got out of the room and look at the sheudue and saw that it was a different room. "man i need to see this better it said Dorm 699. i an idiot. lets go charmander." so we walked and walked til we got to the dorm. we went inside and took a look. "nice place. bed there. window there. ok it all good. i just need a room mate." i look at the time i late for dinner."shoot" i ran to the dinning room and trip down the stairs and made lots a nosie. "oche. well at least i at the dinning room." charmander was in a seat and was eating. so i took the set next to him and stared eating. "thanks for your help charmander." he replied "char char man der" then i guess i should introdues my self to somebody since i did mande a lot of nosie. so i introduece my self to a girl with blue hair (marina) " hi my name is mike and this is my charmander"

Skye
April 27th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Skye made her way to the dinning hall, hardly seeing the other students as she passed by them. Though she tried to keep a good outer face, tomorrow loomed ever so close, and she knew she couldn't stay composed all the time.

She did the best she could to smile, and found Anna, Ali, and their Pokemon scarfing down some chicken.

"Hi guys," she said, plopping down next to Anna. "Sorry for being late."

"Chu, chu!" Agile added, taking notice of Princess.

Skye proceeded to order some tomato soup and a peanut butter sandwich. She wasn't all that hungry, and Agile loved tomatos. Skye was unusually quiet, just listening to Anna and Ali have at it over the food. Finally, she looked around and asked, "where's Harry? I thought he was coming down too?"

JoWood
April 27th, 2004, 04:17 AM
Reilly was right, we had the exact same schedule. I had finished unpacking. I plugged my laptop into the electrical socket next to my bed. "I think we are suppose to meet in the er-... Dinning Hall" I said to Reilly.

"Come on squirtle."I gestured squirtle to walk beside me. "We'll be in the Dinning Hall."

I left out the room and ran with squirtle for the dinning hall. We were both famished from the long ride from Phenac City.

We had arrived and I ordered a burger, a watercress salad, and a refreshing Iced Tea. "And a small order of french fries." I said finishing my order.

I saw some people that were around my age so I headed over to their table.(Skye, Ali, & Anna)

"Erm- Hello. I'm Cadoan. I'm a freshman here." I paused as squirtle made his way onto the table and took the frech fries off my plate. "And this is my squirtle. Can we sit here?" I said waiting for acception.

Skye
April 27th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Skye smiled and nodded at Cadoan, her mouth full of peanut butter sandwich. Agile, her Pikachu sipped carefully at the hot tomato soup.

"Great to meet you, Cadoan," Skye said brightly, finally swallowing the food in her mouth. "I'm Skye. Where are you from?"

Steeleon
April 27th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Reilly turned back to his lugagge and put his clothes into his dresser. He pulled out the picture of his mom dad and older brother and himself and set it down on the table beside his bed. He looekd at the picture and a tear rolled down his cheek. He rubbed his his eyes and finsished unpacking. He heard his stomach grumble and looekd voer to Eevee.
"Shall we go get somethign to eat?" Eevee smiled and jumped down beside Reilly. They walked ot the door opened it and went out. He walked dow nthe large stairs and into the Dinning Hall. He walked to a seat and sat down. He was watching everyone talk to their friends. He sat by himself. He was too shy. A waitress walked over to him and asked what eh woudl like.
"Um..i'll just have a yogurt. And can Eevee get some too?"
"Sure no problem hun." Said the waitress. She went away and came back minutes later with their order and they ate quietly.

Mew13
April 27th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Nat stopped crying the second she heard someone knock at her door. "Come in," she called, furiously wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry," the secretary said, entering the dorm. There was a mistake, you were sent to the wrong room. Please go to 219. Your room mate is waiting."

Nat once again lugged her bags onto her shoulder. Riachu plodded along as she went to her new room.

Once there, she saw two beds, one that reminded her of the ocean, and one that had Cherry Blossoms on it. The sea bed had already been taken. So she unpacked her pictures of her parents and placed them on the nightstand, packed her clothes away in the closet, and put all the other junk under the bed.

After completing all of these tasks, she flopped down onto the bed and watched the sun set, absently stroking Riachu. She wasn't hungry enough for supper.

JoWood
April 27th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I sat down and put squirtle on my shoulder with his fries. "I'm from Phenac City. In the Orre Region. We have floods a lot due to all the fountains." I said to Syke . Her Pikachu was very outgoing to company. Squirtle smiled at it and offer it a french fry.

I noticed Reilly enter the Dinning Hall. He was eating yogurt in a corner alone with his evee. I would've not wanted to be bothered, so I said nothing. Squirtle caught my view and took a glance across the Hall as well. I turned away, took a huge bite out of the burger. Squirtle paused from eating the fries and continued to stare.

Steeleon
April 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
He dipped the spoon in the yogurt then placed it in his mouth and ate it. He looked around at all the other people. Inside he wanted to go over and talk. But to many bad experiences caused his nervousness to rise, so he stayed where he was. He looekd at evee eating his yogurt and smiled pattign him on the head.

Skye
April 27th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Agile accepted the french fry from the squirtle enthusiastically. It shoved it into her mouth, chewing ravenously. She blinked a few times, and swallowed, with a funny expression on her face.

"Wow...sounds like you're from far away," Skye said to Cadoan. "I've never heard of your hometown!"

Her gaze followed Cadoan's gaze to the trainer sitting with the Eevee by hismself.

"I'll be right back," Skye told them, and walked over to Rielly. "Hi. Um...I'm Skye. What's your name? Why don;t you come over and sit with us?"

She stood before him with a kind smile on her face, her blue-indigo eyes glowing warmly.

Mari
April 27th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Marina was still looking out the window, the wind blowing her hair felt so good, she didn't want to leave that spot, but then she heard someone come in. She stared at the view for a while before looking at person who came in. She fixed her hair and tied it into a ponytail before closing the window.

Marina walked towards her bed and looked at her roomate. She doesn't look like any of the girls she imagined, she didn't look snobby nor mean, in fact she looked kind. Marina waited for a while before talking to her.

"Hi..." she said softly.

Psychic Thunder
April 27th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Anna laughed and continuned to eat and looked to Ali who was sneaking pokes to check the tempture of his food.
"Ali, if I can eat mine your must be cooler than mine because I got my food after you...," she sighed.
Leo walked over to Princess
"Eevee, ee! Vee, ee, vee eevee..," Leo sighed to the small Pichu <<Translation: Our trainers are into each other huh?>>

Raichu_tamer
April 27th, 2004, 08:17 PM
“Pi! Pichu Pi! Pipichu!?” No! Really! You just figured that out!?

Princess laughed loudly, almost rolling onto the ground.

“Well y’know, Anna, uh… My tongue has a lower boiling point than yours?”

He said to her, trying to recall some of the science classes he had last year. According to his teacher, the reason a Magmar is able to have fire burning on it at all times, is because the outer layer of it’s skin is made out of matter, which has a higher boiling point than other pokemon’s, meaning; in order for it to burn, the area around it must be at a much higher temperature than usual. Ali felt a bit geeky suddenly, so he began to think of something else, deciding to leave his “geekiness” for class!

“Where in the world could Harry be?”

Ali continued to ask, as he finally took a good chunk out of the chicken strips.

“Mmmmm, that is SO good!”

He howled, when he noticed that Skye was now talking to someone in the corner, who looked awfully lonely. Ali decided to leave Skye and the other student, and continued to eat his chicken strips, while Princess began to scarf down a few frys. He took the last sip of his coke, and decided to get more.

“I’m gonna go get some more Coke, do you guys want me to bring anything?”

Ali asked Cadoan and Anna.

Ytnim
April 27th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I got up from my table and went to order. "Can I have a cheese burger, fries and a fanta?" I asked the girl behind the counter.
"Yea whateva." she answered in a non-caring tone. She left and came back with a plate with my order on it. "Take it kid." I took my food back to my table and started to eat it. Torchic hopped off my shoulder for once and started to steal my fries. "Oiy!" I said to him 'cause he was stealing the chip I was eating. "You don't want that, I've bitten it!" Torchic agreed and gave it back. I didn't bother trying to stop him take my chips so when I finished my cheese burger he hopped on the plate and started to eat them from there. I picked up my glass of fanta and leaned back to drink it.

charizard_ma
April 28th, 2004, 02:36 AM
well i sat at the table and said to my self. "i have no friends here do i" my charmander got all angery when he hread this. and said"it ok with you and that you my friend but i need some more. any way what are you eating." charmander showed me his food. it was all covered in chilli at you can't tell what he eating "i just i get my own. MISS" a lady came and asked what do you want?" i answer "can i have a cheseburger" she then letf and came back with a burger "thanks" isaid but it looks like that she didn't hread me. i started to take big bites and then i remember a question. but who to asked. then i hread the name anna so i asked her. i shouted "anna. excussed me but can i ask you something. do you know why this school was closed. i hread it was something bad that happened but all the sites i gone to won't say. do you know?"

JoWood
April 28th, 2004, 04:49 AM
I watched Skye follow over to Reilly. Again, I would not have wanted to be bothered. But I said nothing. Ali asked did I or Anna want anything else. "Erm- Some Rice cakes for Squirtle." I said as I reached into my pocket and handed him $5. "Keep the change if you want."

Some boy was yelling across the Hall at Anna. Squirtle had finished his fries. I gave him the rest of my burger and began on the salad. "Your gonna be living off rice cakes when we cant make it to the Dinning Hall." I said coldy to Squirtle. It ignored my remark and furiously devoured the rest of my burger.

Mew13
April 28th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Nat looked up at the girl, her hair pulled out of her face in a ponytail. She seemed nice, her eyes were warm and friendly. "Hey," Nat said slowly. "Sorry if I'm a bit down in the dumps for awhile.... My parents just died, and I'm trying to cope with it. My name's Natalie, but I prefer to be called Nat. This is Riachu, who has a problem with eating waaaaay too much."

"Ri! Riachu!" Raichu said indignitally. Nat giggled, the first sincere giggle she's let out since the death of her parents.

"So, what's your name, and where's your Pokemon?"

Steeleon
April 28th, 2004, 01:40 PM
He shyley looked up at her and gave a half smile.

"I-I um..I'm Reilly." He looekd bakc down and remembered her question about going over ot her friends.

"I uh don't know I'm fine by myself. You get used to it..." He looked back down.

Skye
April 28th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"Are you...are you sure?" Skye asked, trying to hide her skepticism. "They're really, very nice. You don't have to be alone...well...if you change your mind, you are certainly welcome. I know we'd love to have the company."

She smiled, and walked back to the table, and when she sat back down, looked back to where Reilly was sitting. She hoped he would come to sit with them. She bit her lower lip, and returned to the table conversation.

"Where do you think Harry is?" she asked.

Steeleon
April 28th, 2004, 03:14 PM
He sat the his head down. He was so afraid. He never had good luck when making firends. They either pushed him away or he scared them. He sighed and looekd at Eevee.

"Do you think I should?" Eevee jumped up and smiled.

"Ee eevee!" It started jumping and Reilly smiled. He Patted Eevee on the head and stood up and walked slowly over to skye.

"H-hi.."

Skye
April 28th, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Hi," Skye smiled invitingly as Reilly sat down with them. Agile, her spunky Pikachu, greeted his Eevee. "Glad you could join us."

She turned to the rest of her friends at the table.

"Everyone, this is Reilly," she said officially. "Reilly, this is Ali, and Anna. Our other friend Harry should be joining us soon."

HKim
April 28th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Harry closely followed behind Ali. With him, his loyal Bulbasaur followed to his right, easily keeping up with their regular pace. Retracing their steps, Ali and Harry eventually arrived at the staircase they used to reach the third floor. They followed it down to the Onix fountain where ali easily found another map of the building.

"According to the map, we can get down to the dining hall if we take those stairs down…" Ali said, pointing to a set of stairs to the side. He quickly walked over to the stairs and Harry followed him down, every now and then checking to see if Bulbasaur was still with him.

As they walked down, a large glass window seemed to rise, growing larger as they approached it. From the view, Harry could see the Academy grounds outside. Chalk outlines of arenas in the sand and cement along with what appeared to be an outside training ground. Several wooden and metal structures rose from the ground, placed orderly around the arenas, some inside.

"They look like playground equipment..." Harry mused to himself. "Yet, we're too old to play on a playground. Perhaps they're there to help us train our pokemon. To get us used to diferrent situations and areas."

Harry continued to gaze outside, not seeing Ali disappear along another of set of stairs leading down to the Dining Hall. Shifting slightly to the left, he glanced out furthur along the school grounds, seeing that the arenas stretched far beyound the eye could see. Other types of areas seemed to be built: grassland, water, and even steel.

"It's amazing..." he said softly. "Isn't it Ali? Ali?"

Harry turned, expecting to see his new friend and roommate, instead, he found the empty in-between floor of the two stairs. Looking around, Harry suddenly spotted the gold sign stating that the Dining Hall was down the second stairway. Realizing that Ali left already, Harry shook his head and walked down the stairway to the Dining Room.

Harry quickly entered the double wooden doors and looked around. It appeared as if a hundred students had already entered and were busily talking and eating. Spotting Ali and Skye, Harry quickly noted their location, before looking around some more. To the right, Harry could see a wooden counter with a golden menu behind it. Harry walked closer, trying to see the sign.

He gazed at it a moment, before joining the short line that had formed. Soon, however, he arrived to the front of the counter and looked to the chef.

"Could I have tomato soup, a hamburger, and a Diet Coke?" Harry asked. A strange meal to have for brunch (he wasn't sure wether this was breakfast or lunch). The chef nodded and a minute later, brought over an elegant platter with the soup, hamburger, and soda. The soda swished in a beautiful glass cup, the hamburger arranged perfectly on a plate, and even the soup bowl seemed to be detailed.

Slightly amazed by the arrangement, Harry slowly walked over to the table with Ali and Skye, breathing in the aroma of the food and the entire Dining Hall. Even at mealtime, the Academy seemed to surprise him. No wonder it was so expensive to attend.

Harry finally managed to reach the table and sat down next to Ali, who seemed to be preoccupied with Anna. Shaking his head, Harry turned to Skye.

"Sorry I'm late." he said. "I just was distracted by the Academy arenas outside. Have you seen them?"

Steeleon
April 28th, 2004, 04:55 PM
He said hi to Ali and Anna. He smiled and looekd at Eevee as he jumped up onto the table and onto reillys lap. He patted eevee on the head.

"so are yo uall new to this school or have you been here before. I'm new."

Skye
April 28th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"I haven't," Skye answered Harry. She took a sip of warm tomato soup from her spoon, and swallowed it thoughtfully. "I was thinking about checking them out tomorrow morning before classes started. Maybe doing some kata out there to get in the mood for battling."

She smiled whistfully, taking another spoonful of soup. While she was doing so, Agile stole the bowl out from under her, and slurped the remaining soup down in one gulp. She burped loudly (for a Pikachu anyway.).

Skye could not suppress the giggle. Agile looked at her, a tomato soup mustache dominating her upper lip, and made Skye laugh even harder. Soon, she could not control her laughter, and promptly fell out of her seat onto the floor.

She stopped giggling for a moment, her face turning red in embarassment. She looked at everyone's faces, and burst out laughin once more. She clutched her sides, and finally managed to get up, and regain her seat. Agile smirked at her.

"so are yo uall new to this school or have you been here before. I'm new." had come from Reilly a split second before she hit the floor.

"Sorry, Reilly," Skye said, still trying to supress her laughter towards herself. "I think I totally interrupted your question. This is my first time at the Academy too!"

JoWood
April 28th, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC: Now, I have to edit this.

"'Sup Reilly. I said as he came up to the table. I acted as though I'd just seen him. This other boy walked up after him(Harry). We were all kind of crunched now. Ali came back too. I wondered if he had the rice cakes for squirtle, or just took my five bucks.

Squirtle finished the remains of my burger. His shell was so full I think it could've cracked. Suddenly Syke dropped back out of her chair. I grinned in laughter. Squirtle was too stuffed to notice anything. Night was approaching quick. I think I'll leave soon.

Steeleon
April 28th, 2004, 05:32 PM
He smiled as he watched skye fall

"Are you alright?" It was the first time he foudn himself really smiling in a while." He yawned and looked around.
"Wow its getting late, I think im gunna head up to the room and get to bed." He said his goodbyes to everyoen and left the Dining Hall, Eevee at his side. He made hsi way to his door and unlocked it and went in. He lied down ont othis bed with eevee beside him and thought.

Skye
April 28th, 2004, 06:34 PM
After composing herself, Skye covered her mouth as a yawn escaped it. She looked over at Agile sleepily.

"Well," she announced, carefully getting up from to table so as not to have another episode like the one a few minutes ago. "I think I will be going to bed too. Night all. Anna, are you going to come up to, or are you spending time down here some more?"

She looked at Ali, and then smirked at Anna with a friendly, knowing grin.

HKim
April 28th, 2004, 07:24 PM
OOC: Guys, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but from our previous posts, we determined it to be morning or at most, lunch time. Unless we took 9 hours to eat, it's still somewere around noon.

Raichu_tamer
April 28th, 2004, 10:04 PM
OOC: I’m not all that too sure, either! But I guess most of us decided it would be some time in the evening to kind of move the day on a bit faster? Seeing how a couple of people have already gone to bed in the rp, It’s probably be more of a hassle going back and forth between noon and evening, rather than just continuing in the current time-frame… But if you think about it, none of us really said what time it was when we arrived at the academy, did we? XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali slammed a plate full of rice cakes onto the table,

“There ya go, 5 dollars worth of Rice cakes!”

He also brought himself another glass of coke, and continued to eat his meal.

“Don’t leave, Skye!”

Ali said, disappointed.

“Weren’t we going to check out the school after we finished eating?”

He asked, looking over to Anna, Skye, and Harry. The table that they were all sitting at, now had plenty of people together in a large group, all socializing with each other. Ali was very pleased to see that everyone was getting along with each other, but all though he didn’t want to admit it, he knew that these friendships would soon be torn apart in rivalry… He banished the thought from his mind, and began to imagine what the rest of the Academy was like now. Princess seemed quite eager to go outside, but Ali much rather felt like navigating the halls while few people were using them, so he’d be able to get a clear sense of where everything is.

HKim
April 28th, 2004, 11:21 PM
She sighed, she had arrived early then the classes were supposed to start and she held a letter tightly in her hand the only words visible were I have been re-accepeted into the Academy too! Hope to see you there! and it was written in red with a weird font, most likely from an instant messanger.

Scott yawned as he walked up to the school "Wow...finally here...cant believe it after so long! after it closed i thought id never get in this place!" Scott said as he pulled open one of the doors, it was morning, a little dark outside still, he saw two guys and a girl in the lounge

The marble floors were bright, and lucious as the sunlight shined upon it. The large windows were open, and let in a cool breeze as the sun began to slowly set.

Tahvie stepped into the lobby of the school, his clothes still wet. It had started to rain outside and he didn't bring an umbrella.

"Could I have tomato soup, a hamburger, and a Diet Coke?" Harry asked. A strange meal to have for brunch (he wasn't sure wether this was breakfast or lunch).

Well, most people started with it being in the morning, while others changed the weather, and some sped up time. I think we should stick with the origional time frame, but, if you guys want to speed it up...

Purin
April 29th, 2004, 02:02 AM
*Purin stepped into the school, wondering if anyone would be around to punish her for playing truant for the past few months.*

charizard_ma
April 29th, 2004, 02:30 AM
it look like anna was not paying attention to me and then the lady came and ask "would you like desurt?" my charmander jump at the question and I asked for $10 worth of rice balls and ice cream charmander got a candy apple. she came back and slam the plate and the bag."thanks" i said. she left with out saying anything at all. "friendly person isn't she. charmander. hey and one at a time" charmander said with a monthful of candy apples. "char man der". i then got up with my stuff and so did charmander and i told him "lets go to that big group with Ali and the others and make firends. so we walk over there and i said "hi my name is mike and this is my charmander. do you mind if we set with you?"

Skye
April 29th, 2004, 03:22 AM
OOC: I'll fix the time thing for my post anyway. :P

IC: "Sorry," Skye apologized to Ali, who had asked her to stay. "It's been a long trek from Celadon. I'll just take a quick nap, okay? Give me like, half an hour?"

JoWood
April 29th, 2004, 04:34 AM
OOC: Lets keep the nighttime. It took us this long for everyone to get to the Dinning Hall (some people still in dorms). Its going to take us a couple of days to roleplay from miday to night. Just a thought...

IC: Ali slammed squirtle rice cakes on the lunch table. "Thanks" I said to Ali. I put them in a plastic baggy and in my pockets.

A boy came over to the table. (Dan, I think) And asked sit with us.

"Well its late. I see you all in classes tommorrow. Come on Squirtle." I said as we left the table. I was holding squirtle in front of me, he drifted to sleep.

I arrived at Room 200 and opened the door. Reilly was laying down with his Evee beside him.

I unplugged my laptop and sent a e-mail to my mom. Then squirtle and I went to sleep...

Ytnim
April 29th, 2004, 05:04 AM
OOC: I think Mike asked to sit with you, not me. My names Danny right? Hang on I'll check.... Yep I am Danny. I think we should stay with the nighttime thing. Oh and this will be my last post tonight, I'm fighting to keep my eyes open.

IC: I finished my fanta and let rip a huge burp. Torchic copied me and unleashed a massive burp for a tiny little thing. "You are my kind of pokemon!" I told him and smiled. "You want the rest of those fries?" Torchic shook his head and put his wings over his stomach, indicated he was full. "Ok then. Lets go to bed, big day tomorrow." Torchic agreed and hopped on my shoulder. I got in the elevator and went back to our dorm. I got undressed and got into bed. Torchic was snuggled beside me in bed. "Torchic you gotta sleep in your pokeball. If you want to sleep outside of it I'll make you your own bed, your own size." Torchic didn't want to but I made him get inside the ball. I finally got to sleep.

Mari
April 29th, 2004, 02:27 PM
The smile on Marina's face disappeared when she heard that Nat's parent had just died. She looked down and hoped that her roomate, and possibly her new friend, will be okay. She lifted her head when she heard her giggle. Marina's smile came back to her face again, as she spoke.

"I'm Marina Asakura, you can call me Mari for short." she said, standing up. "And this is..." she paused, calling out Misdreavus. "...Muu-chan, my Misdreavus." Marina said.

charizard_ma
April 30th, 2004, 02:39 AM
i just got to talk to the big group then charmander started to pull at my vest. "what do you want?" charmander said "char" and pointed to a girl with blue hair. "opps must have not been paying attention to her" so i ran to her. "sorry, i left you here. you must think i am a jurk for tring to talk to you and just leave you. you said your name is marina. thats a very preety name. and that a very good looking misdermdis(sorry i can't speLl). my mane is mike anthe. this is my charmander(said "char man der") want to came and sit with that group over there. you must be lonly siting here by your self. and have you notice the alduts here are not the friendest people here. i feel i got 2 people hating me so far like that secutary." started to walk hoping she would follow.

Skye
April 30th, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC: Okay, well, with all the confusion...I'll just call it a night for my char, and move on....

IC: Skye unlocked her door and stepped inside the now dark room. She threw the light switch on, and proceeded to get into her pajamas. Agile climbed onto Skye's bed and proceeded to jump on it. Skye giggled at her Pikachu.

"Just don't break anything," she told her.

"Chu!" Agile grinned, doing a flip in the air.

"I'm too tired to play, Ag," Skye told her, a yawn escaping her. "I'll get up early tomorrow and we can go do some kata outside before class, okay?"

"Pika!" Agile nodded, seeming satisfied with the compromise. She tucked herself in happily.

Skye left to brush her teeth in the bathroom, taking note of the marble counter tops, the stainless faucet, the pleasant tiled floor. It just hit her how well-to-do this place was.

When she returned, Agile was already fast asleep. Skye clambered into bed, taking one last, longing look at her father's picture before she turned off the light, and went to sleep...

JoWood
April 30th, 2004, 07:27 PM
OOC: This RPG is dying. Bring it back 2 life!

Skye
May 1st, 2004, 02:14 PM
OOC: Will try really hard to bring this back to life! It's such a cool rp!!!

IC: Skye awoke, stretching, and knocking Agile off the bed. The little Pikachu moaned and sat up on the floor, rubbing her head, and squeezing her eyes shut.

"Come on," Skye whispered. "Let's go do some kata before the day starts."

Skye went to her duffle bag, where her clothes were still packed, and withdrew a black, canvas karate uniform (a gi). She quickly dressed herself, fastening a black belt around her waist carefully, the ends of the belt never once graceing the floor despite its length. Agile put on a white canvas, Pikachu-sized gi top, fastening a black belt around her waist also. She looked up at Skye excitedly.

Before they left, Skye knelt by her desk, looking at her father's picture with a look of deep mourning on her face. She lit a candle quickly, said a prayer, and hastily blew out the candle, hoping that the alarms would not go off. With that accomplished, she wiped away a stray tear, slid on some hand-woven sandals, and walked out of the room.

The hallway was devoid of life as she padded softly down the hall with Agile by her side.

"Chu..." Agile said, her voice strained.

Skye looked over her shoulder to see Agile dragging her bo staff and Skye's as well, which was amusing since Skye's bo was six feet tall.

"Thanks, Agile," Skye said. She picked up the bo. "Sorry for being forgetful."

The continued outside, where Skye found a bit of land unmarked by arena paint. She proceeded to warm up, Agile jogging with her at her heels. When that was finished, they practiced bo kata.

Skye moved fluidly beneath the canvas of the bulky gi. Her arms and legs stretched out inches longer than she seemed to be. Her eyes were half-closed in concentration, becoming gleaming indigo slits when the red sun hit them. Her maple bo, polished, gleamed in the sun, sharply glinting to any watching eye with every movement she and Agile made together.

At one point, Skye felt her body shudder. She had been out here for nearly an hour practicing, when her body, her mind, in realization of the day of her father's death, collapsed in a puddle of sobs. She sank to the ground in tears, Agile running to her aid.

Skye hugged her small friend in an effort to find comfort. Agile felt tears escaping her eyes as well. Skye wiped her eyes furiously.

"Maybe we should head in..." she suggested. "I hope no one saw this...I need to be strong..."

She picked herself up and headed inside with a concerned Agile at her heels.

charizard_ma
May 1st, 2004, 07:56 PM
then my watch rang. i excuss myself. "sorry me a charmander need to leave to our rooms" we ran to our rooms and i took my poketop out"

JoWood
May 2nd, 2004, 02:09 PM
I woke up early this morning, since we went to bed early. I sat up in bed to see that squirtle had already been in my backpack and devoured the rice cakes that were suppose to last all week. I took a shower and put on some clothes.

"Email" I thought in mind. I had emailed mom last night. I ran under my bed to retrieve my laptop. I clicked on the reply from my mother, it read :

The rain hasn't stopped. Its been raining ever since you left. As usual, we've been hit by floods. The Mayor has claimed a state of emergency and Bencho(The family Vaporeon) has ran away. The hovercrafts of course dont work in floods so we're left with whats left in the fridge. If it continues(which the forecast predicts), we most likely will be evacuated to Phenac City Stadium. But dont let this ruin your studies, we'll be fine. Love,
Mom :-)

I remember these days. The hurricanes always had to rush through Phenac City and we were left in state of emergency. Every man for himself. I didnt like it like this. I slammed the laptop shut and out the dorm.
----------------------------
OOC:Skye do you want to start another RPG like this(you or me) if it dies out?

Mew13
May 2nd, 2004, 03:08 PM
I'm confused.... Marina was in my dorm with me.... (OOC)

IC: Nat chatted with Marina for awhile, that is, untill Riachu fell asleep in her lap. She let out another small giggle and bade Marina goodnight.

The next morning, Nat woke with a start. Riachu was already up and running. Nat decided to let it settle down with a bit of outdoor yoga. As the pair went out, they saw a girl and her Pikachu hugging each other and crying. Nat felt sorry for the pair, and went up to talk to them.

"Hello," she said tentatively, "What's wrong?"

"Ri, Riachu?" inquired her Riachu.

HKim
May 2nd, 2004, 06:42 PM
OOC: Guys, don't worry. The roleplay isn't dying. With summer approaching, schools are giving out final exams and tests. Due to that, students will be busy with school work. Many of the roleplayers are teenagers who need to study. Just wait, the roleplay is slow now, but as summer approaches, it should pick up again.

Skye
May 2nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
Skye looked at teh girl standing before her with the Raichu. Agile looked at them with soggy eyes. She buried her face in Skye's shirt.

"Everything's...fine," Skye assured her, catching her breath, and holding back the hiccups that threatened sobs once more. She felt a little ashamed and awkward. "I'd better...get going..."

She looked back at the girl, her face redrawn to show the casual but bright smile she usually held.

"I'm Skye," she told her. Her tone was a little softer. "This is my Pikachu, Agile. Who are you?"

charizard_ma
May 3rd, 2004, 02:24 AM
i woke up and charmander was still asleep. i went to check the e-mail on my poketop. i one from home.it said

how my baby doing. and your charmander. i hope you studing hard. and training hard. my little boy is all group and a way from to become come a pkmn trainer.

everything here is okay. your little sis and bro are okay. the weather is fine, profesor edwards misses your help at her lab but she doing okay. that all i have to say. be careful and e-mail back soon.

love
mom

that mom for you always worry. i look at the time and saw it was 5:20. that is to early for breakfest. i go training outside. "charmander wake up we going to train" charmander started to wake and got up and replie with a ember. and said "char" . "you look happy lets get out then" i told him. we left the dormroom and saw the grass near the ruins. from my dorm. i got out of the school and run thorgt the town to go to those grasses. we got there and saw a mareep. "charmander use ember!!" the ember scared the pkmn to attack. mareep use a tundershock. the battle continuals on and the i told charmander to use the TM move i taugt it before we left. "dragon claw" the attack hit and mareep fell. "that good charmander but let go train a little bit more til breakfest

Purin
May 3rd, 2004, 03:57 AM
A question: Do you all play according to some kind of rules at a certain time? Or are you all doing whatever you want?
I want to join in, that's why I need to know. Sorry for the inconvenience XP

Kenta-kun
May 3rd, 2004, 05:41 AM
I wanna join! This looks like fun

Name: Kenji
Looks: Kinda short. Black hair, "cute", wears a dark blue Yukata
Starter Pokémon: Natu (Male)
Pokéball: Standard
Personailty: Nice, kinda quiet though; friendly; is psychic
Hometown: Ecruteak

Raichu_tamer
May 3rd, 2004, 03:25 PM
OOC: Hkim is right, as soon as school starts to end, this rp will be thriving with life! =D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali groaned, looking out at through the window. Princess was curled up in a corner on the sofa. Ali saw two people conversing, they both looked quite familiar, but he was too tired to register his thoughts and figure out who they were. He could barely remember what had happened the previous night, he figured he was probably up very late. Rubbing his eyes, he threw the blanket off himself, walked into the bathroom, and took a shower. He walked out wearing a tight grey T-shirt, and a very loose, baggy pair of grey pants. His hair was drenched in water. It was no longer parted as it usually was, but combed back, looking a tad scruffy. He brushed away a strand of his hair from his eye, but it easelessly rolled back down the side of his face soon after. He looked at the clock, and saw that there was still 30 minutes until breakfast would begin to be served, so he did his bed, and sat down on the sofa with Princess. She slowly peeled open her eyes, then happily rubbed her head against the edge of the arm rest of the sofa.

Mew13
May 3rd, 2004, 03:49 PM
Nat looked at the girl and knew she wasn't okay. Those tears seemed so familiar.... but where she'd seen them, she couldn't put her finger on.

"My name's Natalie, but you can call me Nat. This is my Riachu, Ruby."

"Ri!" Ruby called out, amazed that Nat called it the nickname her mother had given to it so very long ago. She hadn't made any reference to the name in the week-and-a-half since that fatal car accident.

Nat giggled, happy and comfortable saying the familiar nickname once again. It was then that it hit her, the tears...they reminded her of herself! The were the same tears that she herself had cried and still did. She decided to approach the subject delicatly, she knew from experience that talking helped.

"Hey," she started. "Why don't you come eat breakfast with us? I'll try not to be too depressive.... See, my parents just died.... and we're tryin to cope..." She patiently waited for a response.

Skye
May 3rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
"It's nice to meet you, Nat, and Ruby," Skye smiled at the two of them.

Agile looked curiously over at Ruby, her ears perking up the the evolved form of her own species before her. She waved at the Raichu.

Skye's face fell when Nat mentioned her parents. She knew those tears really well, though she could not imagine loosing both of her parents...

"Don't worry too much about being depressive," Skye assured her. "Today is a sad day for me too. My dad...he died a few years ago today. I'm still...trying to cope."

Skye managed a weak smile, as she brushed off her gi, and took her bo staff in hand. Her black belt swished around her as she rose from the ground, the worn in material much softer and plyable than it had been a few years ago...that day two days before her father had passed away.

"Let's...go get some breakfast," Skye suggested, looking first to Agile, who nodded, and then to Nat and Ruby. Her smile was genuine this time.

Mari
May 3rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
Marina was awoken by Muu-chan, she was asking for food. She stretched her arms and hesitated before standing up. When she got up, she walked to the closet. In the closet she searched for a small lavander bag. "There it is." she thought. She got the bag and took out Muu-chan's favorite food.

"Muu-chan, come here." she said. Marina put a bowl beside her then filled it with the pokemon food.

After feeding Muu-chan, Marina took out some clothes and went in the bathroom. After taking a bath, she dressed up and brushed her hair. She was wearing a light green tank top and black shorts, she made her hair dry naturaly that's why it became wavy.

After dressing up, she walked outside the bathroom and saw that Muu-chan was already done eating. She walked outside her room and locked it.

She was going to eat breakfast when she saw Nat and Skye talking.

Kenta-kun
May 3rd, 2004, 04:28 PM
Kenji walked into his new school, looking around. He had just been accepted here, so he ahd no idea what to expect. He walked up to the secretary.
"Um...I'm here to get my schedule," he said to her.
The secretary looked up, & gave him a wierd look. 'Aren't you a little late?" she asked.
"Uh..yeah...sorry about that," kenji said. "But I was accepted!" He handed her his letter.
The secretary read it over, then handed him a timetable. "The school opened a while ago, so you're going to have to catch up."
Kenji just nodded, & took a look at his timetable. So late, he thought, & took a look at his dorm room number. Might as well get unpacked.

OOC: hey Charizard_ma, can my character be your roommate?

Mew13
May 3rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Nat agreed to eat wholeheartedly, considering she hadn't eaten the night before. "Let's go!" she called, smiling again. This Academy seems to be doing me more good then I could have imagined.... she thought. She saw Marina and waved, her long, stretchy pants and athletic top waving in the early morning breeze.

Mari
May 3rd, 2004, 04:40 PM
Marina smiled and waved back. Her stomach seemed to be angry at her since she didn't at all feed her last night. She blushed as her stomach growled.

She laughed nervously. "So, where are you two going?" she asked.

Psychic Thunder
May 3rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
Anna walked around the edge of the school grounds with her fists in her pockets and she walked with Leo at her feet.
"Vee?", the small Eevee asked.
"Yeah, I think we should head back up for breakfast," Anna said.
As she went back to her room, Anna thought she'd pay Ali a vist. She walked to his door and knocked twice.
"Hey Ali you up?", she whispered to the door.

Mew13
May 3rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
"We're off to breakfast! Wanna join us? You sound a bit hungry!"

"Ri, Riachu!!" giigled Ruby.

Raichu_tamer
May 3rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
Princess strained to hear a whisper come from the door. She immediately recognized the voice as Anna’s. She jumped up off the sofa, and onto the door knob, trying to twist it, but she was too weak. “Chuu… -_-;” She said, disappointedly. Ali gave a soft laugh, walked up to the door, and opened it. “Hey Anna!” He said, happily. “What are you doing up so early?” He asked, leaning against the wall.

Psychic Thunder
May 3rd, 2004, 05:13 PM
Anna smiled and shrugged.
"I guess I'm excited about classes today," she smiled. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a pink top and a jean jacket over it.
"Wanna go for a walk before breakfast?", Anna asked.