PDA

View Full Version : Hello

IllusDark8
August 16th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Hi
My name is IllusDark8. I'm a DJ at Radio Nintendo and I host Game Freaks LiVE. I also Podcast for many other Communities as well. I'm a moderator at Studio 47 as well.

I love Pokemon and many other Video Game Franchises. I also love the fine arts.

Nice to meet you all.

Shining Raichu
August 16th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Hey there, dude! Wow, I think we've actually found Pokemon's biggest fan, you've got some serious credentials!

I feel like such a bad fan, I had no idea Radio Nintendo even existed! That's insane! Seriously impressive.

But anyway, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll fit in great here :). So just start posting around and have fun! See you around :D

Sheep
August 16th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Welcome, Illus! Hope you don't mind if I call you that, it's easier to remember LOL.

You sure do have quite an impressive intro there~! I'm in the same boat as Shining in that I didn't know Radio Nintendo existed at all. XD; /shameful

But yeah, again, welcome to the forum! Hopefully we're awesome enough for you and you stick around, because the community here is thriving and there are so many great sections for you to start posting in. Enjoy your stay here, yes? It was great meeting you! n__n

IllusDark8
August 16th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Everyone calls me Illus it's alright. Nice to meet you all.

diab_low
August 16th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Hi
My name is IllusDark8. I'm a DJ at Radio Nintendo and I host Game Freaks LiVE. I also Podcast for many other Communities as well. I'm a moderator at Studio 47 as well.

I love Pokemon and many other Video Game Franchises. I also love the fine arts.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the forums, my name is Diablo. Woah you seem to live a busy life. :).

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of cool friends.