PDA

View Full Version : Where'd it go?

Honest
August 16th, 2012, 04:58 PM
How often do you lose things? Personally, I lose things way too often. Either I misplace it, or I put it somewhere, and then don't remember where.

Golurks Were Meant to Fly
August 16th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Ugh, all the time. I'll even "lose my drink" (meaning I forget where I put it) only to pour a new glass and then find it. And then everything else I just gets lost so frequently. I think it's due to the fact that I just promptly forget where I put it. :/

Hikamaru
August 16th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I often lose track of my umbrella, especially at the worst times!

My umbrella is black, which is a color I often have trouble tracking.

Kevin
August 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I don't lose things often. Guess I have a good memory? Lol but I did lose this special coin which I swore was in my pocket last week. D:

Manila Luzon
August 16th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I'm always loosing stuff. Usually I'll find it a few hours later, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm always loosing stuff lol. I don't think I've lost anything for good, I usually find it. Whether it's a day or a week after I lost it.

PlatinumDude
August 16th, 2012, 06:22 PM
When I was still in school, I had a tendency to lose pencils almost every day. I don't lose them as much anymore, as well as other things in general.

Shining Raichu
August 16th, 2012, 08:05 PM
When I was a kid I had a huge tendency to lose things. I lost my drink bottle and my school jacket more times than I could count lol.

When I was 11 I lost the bottom plate I had to wear to fix my overbite. That was the worst one ever - I was so upset because they cost $1100 and I knew Mum would be furious. I told her and she screamed and me and I was like hyperventilating until we found it. She dug through the bins and everything in her rage lol.

Now though, I'm actually pretty good with keeping track of things. I'm not a loser anymore :P (see wut I did thar?)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 18th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I lose stuff, particularly small items and papers, constantly. They always seem to slide behind the bed, or get buried in the covers, or I put it in that pile of papers and completely forget about it. Problem is, my room right now is just too small and cramped to get it organized to the point where I don't lose stuff all the time.

Starsprite
August 18th, 2012, 11:43 AM
The thought, "Oh, I'll just put it here and pick it up later" has been one of the more destructive thoughts to enter my head. I lose a lot of things, especially small ones, because I guess I have a hard time storing things in one place consistently.

Fortunately my room now has a lot of visible, open tops of furniture, so I can spot things I've set down easily. It's the things that go in drawers or boxes that are problems.

TwilightBlade
August 18th, 2012, 12:05 PM
I (temporarily!) lose a lot of things... my phone, my tv remote, my ps3 controller, my hairbrush, my homework. messy messy!

I never lose my debit card, though. -waves hands in the air-

Poke Fox
August 18th, 2012, 03:02 PM
I loose small items all the time, especially the tv remote. (I find something good on tv, lay in bed watching, switching and moving a lot in bed, so I tend to kick and move other items on the bed around the remote gets buried. Once show/movie is over I want to change channels I have to search for it.)

Other items, I never seem to find them when ever I need them (like pens, papers, thumbtacks, USB cables, flashlights) but funny part is I always find them when ever I'm looking for something else. Even though my room is large, It's always messy.

simple and to answer question: Yes, I do loose items frequently

Sammi
August 18th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I misplace things pretty frequently. I'm a scatterbrain. :( However things are very rarely lost for more than a day. It helps I live in a pretty small place, so there's not many places for things to get lost.

Algo Fonix
August 18th, 2012, 03:19 PM
It'd be hard for me to lose anything in my apartment, seeing as how it's fairly small. Still, I rarely ever lost things, so that helps.

Lorans
August 18th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I have a habit of misplacing everything, and yes to a point of re-decorating furniture.

Mr Cat Dog
August 22nd, 2012, 06:33 AM
I have a really bad habit of picking stuff up, walking around with it, putting it down somewhere and forgetting where I left it. It was a lot worse when I was younger, and I'd do it to keys and wallets and phones and other such important stuff. Nowadays, I make a conscious effort to remember where I put things so that it doesn't happen... and yet some things slip through the cracks! That I live in a smaller house is good, as there are fewer places where I can absent-mindedly drop stuff.

Kura
August 22nd, 2012, 09:42 AM
I don't really "lose" things. I just forget which pocket I put it in. I know, for example, I always take my phone with me.. just dont remember if it is in a pocket, or if I put it in my bag. So "Where's my phone?" and "where are my keys?" are phrases I may utter a lot hahahaha!

outfox
August 22nd, 2012, 09:45 AM
How often do you loose things? Personally, I loose things way too often.

There has to be some Workaholics fans that will laugh at this sentence with me. Please. No disrespect Bloodex!

I seriously have to set aside an extra ten minutes every morning to find my keys and phone. It takes me five extra minutes to leave my destination because I'm scrambling to find both those things. It's sad. I try to set 'special places' in my house for things like that but that adds about twenty minutes of stress the following day re-locating those places.

Dreg
August 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM
I tend to lose things much too often because I can never remember where I put them. I really hate to lose things, and I'm kinda OCD about it: I will keep looking in the same spots until said object is found, or that I will put something down and think I've put it somewhere else. Heh, even I confuse myself. XD

Osiris
August 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
As long as it's not in my room, I can remember exactly where I put everything in my house, and I'm very organized.

Since my bedroom is so small though, it gets cluttered up very quicky (sometimes it looks awful a day or two after I clean it spotless), just because I don't have room for anything. I've honestly spent hours and hours looking for certain things in my room, and even just recently I couldn't find my DS charger or wallet for nearly an entire week. Aside from that, though, I'd say that I have rarely ever lost anything.

Noah Ridgewood
August 23rd, 2012, 07:26 AM
I lose things every single day. It is the story of my life.

Twilight Sky
August 25th, 2012, 01:19 PM
All. The. Time.

I lose my phone and its charger(this is #1 on the list), I sometimes lose pens, and then I lose my headphones also(which kinda take forever to find) and it's just ughhhhh @__@;

I really hate losing things, it's so infuriating....