PDA

View Full Version : Help With Baby Names!

ash_pikachu_98
August 18th, 2012, 07:13 PM
My girlfriend and I are due to have our very first baby boy next month!

We have the baby room setup, all the typical items like a crib, stroller, etc, but we still have yet to decide on a name!

This poll isn't necessarily to determine what the name will be; however, I'm hoping perhaps there will be some obvious signs as to common opinions about certain ones we're looking at. Be completely honest! Which do you like, don't like, and why. Thanks!

Aiden Herndon
Austin Herndon
Caleb Herndon
Colton Herndon
Gavin Herndon
Hunter Herndon
Landon Herndon
Preston Herndon

We're looking to do less common names (no mike, chris, john, etc). Feel free to also include some name suggestions of your own if you don't see any on here you'd like at all.

Thanks again!

-Ian & Alexis

droomph
August 18th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I personally like the name Gavin quite a bit. Other ones I like may be Caleb or Aiden, but those seem a little weird to me (I have my personal obsessions though so don't mind me!)

Also, why don't you try Liam? A pretty cool name, and it's not that popular :)

Kurui
August 18th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Gavin. <3 I have a close friend named Gavin and I think it's a pretty name. I love babies.

Sammi
August 18th, 2012, 08:23 PM
First off, congrats on the baby. :)

I don't really see why this needs a thread in OVP? This is a bit too personal a topic, in that it's a poll for you, not really about the members. And since it's a set amount of names, it's far too narrow a poll to keep open.

This would be perfect blog material (http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php), I think. It might not get as strong an audience as an OVP thread, but people will still comment, and it fits there. It doesn't fit here. :s

*closed*