PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous things you do.

King Goodra
August 19th, 2012, 02:24 PM
What are some spontaneous things you do just in the moment of wanting to do them, without thinking much of it? The two that come to mind for me was dying my hair on a whim and drawing on my face because I felt like it before having to go to work. What about you?

droomph
August 19th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Fidgeting all the way yo.

Oryx
August 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I do things to my hair on a whim. Cut it, dye it, etc.

Also I visit the student center on my campus on a whim a LOT. And buy dresses.

outfox
August 19th, 2012, 04:11 PM
For some reason I'm always stretching my limbs or arching them in some strange way. Example: Someone's telling me a story while I yawn, hang my right arm over my head joining the right hand with the left and stretch, and lean on the wall and maybe fall asleep.

Katie the Friendly Ghost
August 19th, 2012, 08:21 PM
I randomly sing. A lot. If there's a song stuck in my head I don't know why, but I never seem to keep quiet, I'll just burst out in song. It can be quite amusing under some circumstances, or just from the fact that I'm a terrible singer.

Forever
August 19th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Cleaning my room. Like randomly I just... all over clean my room and get half way then get distracted and yelled at n_n This is very rare though soooo ya.

Oh wait in general??? Touching my hair. Picking/cleaning my nails. Constantly doing both of them lmao.

Honest
August 20th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Shoving my glasses back into place, even if they are in place. The misery of needing them. It's gets really bad when I'm not wearing them, but I still do it without thinking, so I end up just hurting my nose with my fingers. >>

Shining Raichu
August 22nd, 2012, 05:24 AM
I tend to make a lot of impulse buys. When I got my first ever paycheck I thought "I'm going to go out and buy a Blu-Ray player today" and off I went and bought a Blu-Ray player lol. I decided to buy a PS3 the day after Christmas one year and I bought a MacBook in December of last year. I just think 'hey I might go buy that' and then I do lol.

I also do things to my hair on a whim, though not very often. I dyed my hair black once, and then another time I bleached the left side of it lol.

Hybrid Trainer
August 22nd, 2012, 06:40 AM
I can do a lot of weird impulsive stuff when I'm in the right mood. I tend not to do something specific, it's usually something related to whatever I was doing when I was in the mood. For example a few years ago I was doing my hair, there was some temporary hair colourant in the bathroom with me so I decided to put blue streaks in my hair. Another one is the other week I went to meet someone I'd be talking to for two hours online to show them around town since they were new to the area.