PDA

View Full Version : My internet darling <3

Honest
August 20th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Faintly recall a thread somewhat like this. If it exists, thou shalt murder this thread. Please.

Here's a feel good thread. Who on PC can you safely say you've bonded with so much, you can never let them go? As in you two are friends to the point that the absence of him/her would really hurt.

Personally, I have a few. They're mostly people who've left PC, but I keep in contact with via Facebook.

-Alexithymia~
-BHwolfgang
-Soari
-Cold Fusion

And newer people:
-NintendoQueen
-Eeveon
-Pretty much everyone from the #OCD IRC channel. <3

Perrie ✿
August 20th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I have a few, which are;

- ~Kawaii~
- Hybrid Trainer
- Impo
- Mew~

It feels like there's someone I'm missing off that list. idr who tho oh well

awolfsquared
August 20th, 2012, 11:16 PM
I don't think I have an extremely close friends on PC yet. I've only been here for 5 almost 6 months so I'm relatively still new in most people's minds. I rarely get visitors message and don't really talk to any PC people outside of PC. I'm getting there, I've made a few good friend, but I wouldn't say were very close. Give me about a year or two and I will have gained much stronger friendships.

Overlord Drakow
August 21st, 2012, 12:13 AM
Pretty much no one in all honesty.

Kura
August 21st, 2012, 03:48 AM
Captain Fabio
Algo Fonix
Ryoutarou
Pokejungle
These guys I would be utterly heartbroken if they disappeared from my life.

and.. Vendak and Went I would feel really sad if they disappeared.

There is also Amachi, Drummershuff, and Simon. Also Abnegation RL and CWP are bros <3

There are some newer people I enjoy talking to, but these guys have honorable mention.

Hikamaru
August 21st, 2012, 04:41 AM
I've bonded a lot with these guys:

Requility
TylerSymes
ShadowExcadrill
mineox100
Limanya
AlexOzzyCake
Cosmotone8
AWsquared
diab_low
Shining Raichu
Olli97
TheFattestSnorlax
XanderO
GolurkIsDaBomb
tajaros
chaoticlapras
MidnightShine
C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f
NintendoQueen
Gerokunz
Bloodex
PlatinumDude
danaxe
Jellicent♀
Snowdrop
Avishka

Most of them are new or at least joined recently, are on my friends list and talk to me regularly.

diab_low's the one who gets the special mention since he talks to me almost ALL THE TIME. I also played a major part in getting him settled in and eventually losing his noob status.

I'd be sad if they all left PC, especially TheFattestSnorlax and diab_low cos they make me laugh.

NixChill
August 21st, 2012, 06:37 AM
um......i don't have any close friends exept cosmotone8..........

Kurui
August 21st, 2012, 06:38 AM
Even though I didn't meet them on here, TOTALLY Deadwater <33333333 and Kitty-chan (omgz I love you gais joo are my laifff). Nobody else tbh. PC's just not too full of those kinda of people you latch to and never let go really XD;; Then again, I'm also pretty new. But I don't know of many people here that are "special" I guess? I dunno.

psyanic
August 21st, 2012, 06:44 AM
No one for me, really. I don't get VMs all that often nor do I have contact with anyone on PC outside of PC, except for the few I've met elsewhere on the internet.

Sterling
August 21st, 2012, 07:33 AM
I've bonded with a ton of people that it's too long to list and I can't be bothered to do so. You all know who you are. :P I'd be totally heartbroken and depressed if any of the people I've bonded with had left. It did happen recently, and I just..didn't want to do anything.

Shiny Celebi
August 21st, 2012, 07:34 AM
The only close friend here I can never let go is my pair, Neosquid. He's really my only close friend I have here, even though he dosent go here anymore really.

Kevin
August 21st, 2012, 10:15 AM
I've bonded with a lot of people but they all faded... Oh well. The only one I've talked to recently (and's probably one of the only I've truly bonded with) is Fuyuhiko.

Snowdrop
August 21st, 2012, 10:21 AM
I'll just pop a friend request to anyone really, but I don't have any terribly close friends from PC. I've only been here a month. I do have some from the previous site I went on, who I talk to frequently on MSN.

Penta Penguin
August 21st, 2012, 11:48 AM
I don't really have any close friends since I came on here about 5 months ago and some of the time I have been inactive due to problems irl.

Forever
August 21st, 2012, 07:42 PM
I didn't want to but I feel I should. While I really like everyone I talk to, there are a few who I'm much closer with (or are less close but still have bonds I don't want to lose) and losing them I couldn't take, and I know not all of them would feel that way about me but I want to cement it into them so that they feel that way back (no order people definitely are on same wave length as me, tho). Totally not creepy. n_n

KAY SO, IN NO ORDER.

opposite day
kaori
toujours
shining raichu
vrai
lapras*
went
aizuke
just_another_user

I'd also hate to see _______ leave my life completely/forever (um, it's all logical maybe?)

amachi
juicy
patchisou yutohru (twitter)
hiroshi sotomura
vaporeon7
twilight sky (twitter)
livewire
lozz
kip
drakow (lol bet you didn't expect that)

p sure that's all. If not, oh well. But yeah.

Patatas Fritas
August 22nd, 2012, 02:18 AM
People I feel I've really bonded with at PC and who I would be quite upset should they disappear because I feel very close to them, in no particular order:

dragonomega
AlexOzzyCake
Razor Leaf
Fire Heart
Kaori

That's it really.

awolfsquared
August 22nd, 2012, 02:31 AM
I've bonded a lot with these guys:

Requility
TylerSymes
ShadowExcadrill
mineox100
Limanya
AlexOzzyCake
Cosmotone8
AWsquared
diab_low
Shining Raichu
Olli97
TheFattestSnorlax
XanderO
GolurkIsDaBomb
tajaros
chaoticlapras
MidnightShine
C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f
NintendoQueen
Gerokunz
Bloodex
PlatinumDude
danaxe
Jellicent♀
Snowdrop
Avishka

Most of them are new or at least joined recently, are on my friends list and talk to me regularly.

diab_low's the one who gets the special mention since he talks to me almost ALL THE TIME. I also played a major part in getting him settled in and eventually losing his noob status.

I'd be sad if they all left PC, especially TheFattestSnorlax and diab_low cos they make me laugh.
I have bonded with you pretty well over the last few months. :)
I guess then I do have some people who I've bonded with, even if I don't talk to them everyday.
Here's sort of my list
Hikari10
TylerSymes
Cosmotone8
AlexOzzyCake
CarefulWetPaint
Fire Heart

That's sort about it. Hopefully I bond more with others over the next year or two.

Captain Fabio
August 22nd, 2012, 03:00 AM
If the below people went, I would be a broken man.

Kura
Morkula
Went
Mr Cat Dog
Abnegation
BobandBill
RazorLeaf
Vendak

I speak to these people a fair bit and make the experience on PC a nice one.

diab_low
August 22nd, 2012, 03:31 AM
Hmm lemme get the list out :)

Hikari Omg if she left PC I would commit suicide like she me Fav gal in thy PC <3

MidnightShine We brothers so if he goes so would I. I would probably follow him everywhere. <3

NintendoQueen If she goes then Diablo has no Diabla :( on PC but she will still be around on Skype which is alright. <3 <3

ShadowExcadrill Anther one I would hate to see leave but we on Twitter alot so I would probably end up bringing him back.

chaoticlapras I'll be sad as well if me man goes he really makes me laugh :D

tajaros Awwww nooo we had good times brother <3

TheFattestSnorlax Ohh no please no Snorlax u funny we need you here.

SO YEPA ME MAIN DARLINGS ARE
HIKARI
MIDNIGHTSHINE
NINTENDOQUEEN <3

Squirrel
August 22nd, 2012, 04:59 AM
There are two people in particular on PC that I've grown very close to and who I consider my best friends, one a tad more so than the other, and I'm sure they know who they are, but here's my list of people I'd be really hurt to see leave :D

Olli97
~Kawaii~
Hybrid Trainer
Hayley
Sector Revenge
Meganium90 (not that I get to talk to her any more ;;)
Buttered Coat
TwilightBlade
Starsprite
GolurkIsDaBomb
ikaroschase (She did actually leave, but she's promised to return in December and I still love her to bits <333)

There are tonnes more people who I'm sure I've forgotten and should be on this list and there's even more people that that on PC who I've bonded with a lot, but I'd say these ones are the closest :3 I'd hate to see any of my friends leave though D:

droomph
August 22nd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Check my friends list :P

I only accept people who I think I might have at least a minimal relationship with, and with the exception of one or two people, that has held true.

There are two people in particular on PC that I've grown very close to and who I consider my best friends, one a tad more so than the other, and I'm sure they know who they are, but here's my list of people I'd be really hurt to see leave :D

Olli97
~Kawaii~
Hybrid Trainer
Hayley
Sector Revenge
Meganium90 (not that I get to talk to her any more ;;)
Buttered Coat
TwilightBlade
Starsprite
GolurkIsDaBomb
ikaroschase (She did actually leave, but she's promised to return in December and I still love her to bits <333)

There are tonnes more people who I'm sure I've forgotten and should be on this list and there's even more people that that on PC who I've bonded with a lot, but I'd say these ones are the closest :3 I'd hate to see any of my friends leave though D:

What I'm not important to you? ;;

Tyrantrum
August 22nd, 2012, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I've had quite a bit of friends on here I hoped would never leave, but they did. :C It's pretty much anyone in my friends list, but I haven't talked to most of them in a very longer time; so it's mostly a select few. But I've made new friends/have started talking to friends I haven't spoken with in a long time! To name a few:

- NintendoQueen
- Bloodex
- Shining Raichu
- TwilightBlade
- Twilight Sky (even though it's been a little while since we've talked)
- Morkula (we don't chat a lot but you're still a good friend!)

I'd hate to see these guys leave. :c I'd probably end up losing interest in PC again if that happened.

outfox
August 22nd, 2012, 09:17 AM
Harlequin and I will never leave each other so I'm not worried about that.

Sheep
August 22nd, 2012, 10:20 AM
My list is pretty small since I've barely spoken with anyone here outside a few lines or so. u__u; But these few people I can safely say are great and it wouldn't be the same without them:

Twilight Sky
Anastasia.R
Logiedan
Minzy

Some of these guys don't come to PC anymore but we still keep in contact, like Ana~! Twilight Sky and Minzy I met outside of PC. Logi is Logi my awesome pair so yeah n_n

There are many people I talk to that I'd love to know more through messenger or something but am way too shy to ask, haha. Hopefully this list grows sometime soon!

ShadowE
August 22nd, 2012, 10:36 AM
It feels good to see my name twice in here...

My list of people that if they left, i could kill myself:

Hikari10: She makes me laugh, she talks to me a lot and if she left, i dunno where i will be then haha...

diab_low: He is my biggest support of all, here and on Twitter aswell... He even made me going back earlier than i expect to come back from a very long hiatus...

Musketeer: Someone i can talk for ages about Tiberian Sun... if he left... how can i explain someone how it all works in a simple post???

Thats it for now... im not that popular at all haha...

outfox
August 22nd, 2012, 01:23 PM
i know how ya feel bro. everyone exept one person doesn't think that im important. this thread makes me feel lonely

I was actually going to mention you in my post!! Because some of your posts remind me of a little dude that frequented here awhile back, I can't remember his username and I don't know if he's still around, but I was so fond of him and miss him dearly.

King Goodra
August 23rd, 2012, 07:29 AM
Razor Leaf, Shining Raichu, Morkula, Aerilyn, Ayselipera, and Sydian.

Kyoko
August 23rd, 2012, 03:07 PM
Saryka, Igiko, Metatron, Penatrait, Klippy, Midnight Beat, Live in Color, and Sydian (omg finding all your usernames was ridic, I didn't remember some of them).

I don't talk to these guys nearly as much as I used to, but I still keep in contact with most of them. Even if they don't feel the same way or miss me, I still care so much <3 They'll always have a place in my heart.

/OKAY DONE BEING A GIANT SAP BYE.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 26th, 2012, 01:15 PM
From my pre-PC days, Haruka of Hoenn is the one member I've regularly remained good friends with.

More recently, SkittishHeart, Mentalii, and NintendoQueen have been ones I've been chatting with regularly and become very good friends with. MysticFlower is another one though she is only on sporadically, and shinysweety was another one I talked with very often before she just left without warning.

Graceful
August 31st, 2012, 12:52 PM
Well, I've been really unactive mainly due to my tests at school which have spanned from last September so I haven't really talked to anyone since.
The only person I've spoken to since is my pair, .Wolfie-kun. via Facebook and such :3 And he's gotta be a best friend of mine :') I mean, he listens to my problems and cheers me up! ^w^

이큐리
August 31st, 2012, 08:49 PM
A few people that I think I'll still be texting when I'm 80 are:

- Mac
- TwilightBlade
- Gonzo

A few people that have grown on me:

- Griffinbane
- Iloveeevee
- Sukisu
- TheGr8

Pretty much people from #tradecorner IRC channel. ♥