PDA

View Full Version : So Pokecommunity, are you happy?

pleb
August 21st, 2012, 11:20 AM
So are you enjoying being on this forum? What do you enjoy most and what's your favorite forum on here?

shenanigans
August 21st, 2012, 11:22 AM
This doesn't belong here because it's a poll, so I'm moving it to OVP. For future reference, please read this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7222232&postcount=3) and feel free to PM me if you have further questions.

Kura
August 21st, 2012, 11:59 AM
I do for the most part. I can be disagreeable/ disagree at times, but a lot of my close friends are here and it if fun to spend my time in the Daily Chat or here in OVP getting to know people better :3

Honest
August 21st, 2012, 03:12 PM
Without a doubt, yes. Without this forum, a lot of stuff about me wouldn't exist. I wouldn't have met the awesome people that I know, I wouldn't have ever met my now favorite band ever Anberlin, I wouldn't have known how diverse people can be. Needless to say, this place has had a big impact on my life. I always question why I'm still active on this site for almost 4 years now. I think this post answers my own question very well.

Kurui
August 21st, 2012, 11:42 PM
It's not near as fun as most forums I go to, but I like it. My favourite thing to do is blog on here and talk to some random people. XD

Captain Fabio
August 22nd, 2012, 03:15 AM
I hate it and I don't even know why I am here...

Imma joking. Yeh, of course I enjoy it. :3

Overlord Drakow
August 22nd, 2012, 03:18 AM
It's not too bad. I hang out mainly in OVP so I'll say that's my favourite.

Shining Raichu
August 22nd, 2012, 06:09 AM
I enjoy being on this forum very much! It's where I choose to spend a large portion of my home time :)

My favourite sections are OVP, Other Clubs, New Users / Welcome and Culture & Media... so I tend to hang out in those areas the most. It's rare that I post in other sections actually lol

NixChill
August 22nd, 2012, 06:25 AM
its perfect. its better than the other forums i have been to.

Talli
August 22nd, 2012, 06:37 AM
I do like here as it gives me a chance to relax after a hard day. I don't have a favorite part of the forums personally I like to float each part of it.

Inferna
August 22nd, 2012, 06:40 AM
I've only been here for a few weeks but the community seems really nice even though its a bigger one :3
The other pokemon forum I visit is a lot quieter so its nice to be somewhere that's busier.
There's lots of interesting discussions too c:

PlatinumDude
August 22nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
So far, PokeCommunity has made me happy because I found some aspects of it similar to Bulbagarden. It's kind of like my "second home," so to speak.

outfox
August 22nd, 2012, 09:59 PM
As happy as a girl who has had too much to drink. I love to write and I love to read, this is kind of the place where I can practice my hand at both without actually picking up a book or a pen. I'm lazy.

Ice Car
August 22nd, 2012, 10:39 PM
Too much memes everywhere. My eyes! ARHWEFJSDOFJSDFKKFH

Other than that, fine. Community is friendly enough and the mods are nice too.

Meganium
August 22nd, 2012, 10:42 PM
I am happy being here. I consider this forum as my internet home, even though I am extremely busy with stuff irl, I still find time to be here. I have friends here and they are just amazing. So yes, I am very happy.

Ninjagon
August 23rd, 2012, 12:58 AM
I find this forum to be my internet home as it's my first forum and everyone is so nice :3! I don't normally post outside of New Users/Welcoming, Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon General and Pokemon Gaming Central, but most of the stuff on here is interesting to read and isn't a waste of time. After all, Time is a thief...

Forever
August 23rd, 2012, 01:09 AM
Very happy here. I have time periods where my like and dislike of PC goes, but I'll never be able to leave, at least not until PPN can't pay for us anymore and then someone else will just pay for PC and it will live FOREVER I will die here possibly.

But seriously? I am staying til the end of it. n_n What I enjoy the most is... posts in B/W. I can't get enough of them! I feel that if everyone posts in B/W then I would be very happy. Actually I like everything. I like that we're more of a community than all the other forums and I love how we all care about each other and PC is perfect.

My favourite forums are Black and White and Competitive Battling Center but I don't really post in the latter as much anymore but I still like it!

This post is a little too PC-patriotic, maybe. :(

zephyr6257
August 23rd, 2012, 02:10 AM
Duh. Of course i'm enjoying it. Well, sometimes it may be a bit boring, and disagreeable, but that's the fun in it. All the differences we all have, makes this place just awesome. The only time I'll probably stop going to Pokecommunity is when Nica gives me a cookie, which is my sole goal in life. :3

Avishka
August 23rd, 2012, 03:53 AM
this is my first forum. this is just PERFECT AND AWESOME
everyone are very friendly and helpful, i'm most active on PC
i usually post in many forums except the hack and fanfiction one

Noah Ridgewood
August 23rd, 2012, 07:25 AM
I'm indifferent. I come on here to pass the time, and I mainly only post in OVP in threads I haven't posted in yet.

Treble Harble
August 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I.... I.... I ... I don't know.... really. There are times I could say that I've enjoyed this place and there are times I haven't... I guess I'm indifferent.... I'm not active enough to fully enjoy PC so I'm really in the middle... my favorite forum is either the Other Chat or the New Users/ Welcome section... and... I have a home on the internet already......

I'm sorry...

이큐리
August 24th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I love being on this forum. It's the best forum I've been on and I forum hop a lot. The activity is great and so are the people. :)
My favorite forum is Trade Corner. ♥

Sheep
August 24th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I definitely enjoy it. <: It's the only forum where I can talk to members on a mature level really, and there's lots of sections I like posting in! Plus the skins ffs, if I ever do get bored I can just change my layout and it'll feel fun and new all over again. XD; Not that that's happened yet, but yeah.

As my favorite sections, definitely Art & Design, New Users/Welcome, and Other Voting Polls. I've been wanting to get into the trivias a lot though, too~!

Ach7AC
August 24th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Too much memes everywhere. My eyes! ARHWEFJSDOFJSDFKKFH

Other than that, fine. Community is friendly enough and the mods are nice too.

I think Pokecommunity is a pretty cool guy, eh talks about Pokemon and doesn't afraid of anything.

Jokes aside, I do find it relatively friendly, mature, and welcoming. The forums do not get periodically flooded with fads such as GameFAQ's, there is no rampart sprite thefts like in RMS, nor does it have the sheer amount of trolls as Yahoo! or Youtube. I also like this site's moderators, they are quite forgiving, to tell the truth. Not to mention that it is more open to ROM Hacks in general.

psyanic
August 24th, 2012, 07:36 PM
...nor does it have the sheer amount of trolls as Yahoo! or Youtube.
You gotta admit, they can be hilarious.

My activity took quite a drop the last few months, but I can say I somewhat enjoy going on PC. Sometimes. I don't really go out and post as much as I used to as I stick to FF&W, which would welcome activity with confetti and cupcakes, and I suppose that's my 'favorite' section of PC. It's just where my interests coincide, so yeah.

Oh, and the skins here are fantastic. *Some forums* don't have good skins, which are an immediate turn-off.

Twilight Sky
August 25th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Yep. I've been on and off of this forum for a few months, but there's something about PC that keeps making me want to some back. Whenever I come back after a long time of not being here, I just feel like I'm missing out on a lot. I guess it's those special connections with people, the friends that I have here, that make me feel like I should stay. :3

In any case. I'm very proud and thankful of the friends that I currently have, as they make my stay here at PC enjoyable~!

awolfsquared
August 26th, 2012, 08:56 PM
For the most part , yes I'm happy here. I tend to get bored with forums sometimes, but I have a made a good amount of friends in my 6 months here who keep me going back. I post alot in OT and OVP when I get bored. So I'd say I'm pretty content.