PDA

View Full Version : What Theme Do You Use?

Krazzikk
August 23rd, 2012, 02:49 AM
I have been torn between Dimensional Rift, StunFisk'd, and Dawn of Champions recently, so I was wondering what themes you like to use and maybe i'll try em' out. Um, maybe to help me decide you could vote in the poll? But I still want to hear what your favorite theme is :3

pleb
August 23rd, 2012, 02:53 AM
I used to use team magma's passion but I switched to generation 2

Hybrid Trainer
August 23rd, 2012, 05:40 AM
I was using Chromatic, but the constant broken images are becoming annoying so I've switched back to my very first style, Forever Standing. I missed the monotone blue colour scheme <3

Squirrel
August 23rd, 2012, 06:17 AM
I use Dimensional Rift and have ever since I first found it :3 It's a wonderful theme and looks amazing <3

diab_low
August 23rd, 2012, 06:17 AM
I also was using Chromatic but now I moved to Modular [Prerelease]

Sector
August 23rd, 2012, 06:23 AM
At first when I joined, I just let the theme be whatever. Until one day Nimbasa's Shining Beauty was up & I fell in love with it. Since then, that's what my theme's been. Elesa <3 Unless they add a more recent one with the brunette Elesa, I don't see myself using any other theme, ever!

Patchisou Yutohru
August 23rd, 2012, 07:05 AM
I change it a lot, but the ones I change it to are always the same. Either 10th Anniversary Pocket Monsters, Blossom Shower, Squareline, Forever Standing, Let's Get This Party Startered, PokéLink 4, Pichu2, Route 167+, New Directions, Dawn of Champions, and Chromatic. The first eight because they're nostalgic (mainly the first five), and the last three because they're my styles... which I need to fix the images. I also use vBulletin default a lot.

outfox
August 23rd, 2012, 07:49 AM
It's been Sweet Kisses for over a year now. I'm normally get stir-crazy pretty quickly but I can't navigate this site comfortably without Smoochum sitting at the top of the page watching over me.

Penta Penguin
August 23rd, 2012, 08:06 AM
I am also using Dimensional Rift because I really like the way it looks, and it was actually the first thme that I randomly clicked on, surprise surprise. XD

Dakota
August 23rd, 2012, 08:09 AM
I'm on Generation Squared right now, but I've been going back and forth from G^2 to Dawn of Champions.

Sheep
August 23rd, 2012, 10:17 AM
Currently I'm using Chromatic, but I tend to switch between different themes every once in a while. My favorites are Chromatic, Pichu2, Squareline, Stunfisk'd, The Stand Nexus, Flames of Simplicity... PC has wayy too many good themes. D:

GolurkIsDaBomb
August 23rd, 2012, 11:57 AM
I was on Nimbasa's Shining Beauty for the first four months I was here (as that was the theme at the time I guess) but now I've switched to Stunfisk'd which I really love. I may try a new one soon, though.

Sammi
August 23rd, 2012, 12:06 PM
The Johto Elite.

Jake taught me the secret of reducing the banner, so now I have a dark theme without a huge banner <3 For ages I was using Poke Link themes because my screen resolution sucks and I don't want a theme with a banner that takes 1/3 of my view.

PlatinumDude
August 23rd, 2012, 09:26 PM
(can't find Dimensional Rift in the skins list)

Anyway, I use whatever new skin that comes up; I don't really care what I skin I use.

Bourne-mouth
August 24th, 2012, 12:24 AM
I was using Chromatic since I joined. It's very simple but beautiful. It pumped me a lot more for BW2.

Sodom
August 24th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I'm using Chromatic with a reduced banner and red style accents. I love it :)

My other favourite styles are Pichu2 and New Directions, which I used to switch between constantly before I found Chromatic. I prefer the big fancy fluid-width ones, in light colours. I like Nimbasa's Shining Beauty and The Johto Elite a lot too, but they're both too dark for me to use for any extended period of time. I prefer things light :)

Also just a heads up - I removed the poll from the top of this thread because it had limited options. The thread is fine because it allows for all possible answers but if you're going to make a poll it, too, should be as expansive as it can be.

Alinthea
August 24th, 2012, 06:54 AM
I have been using Chromatic for a while now and it is the one I prefer.

Avishka
August 24th, 2012, 07:27 AM
I'm using the default one right now but i like the stunkish and the arcanine one
they are just awesome

Algo Fonix
August 24th, 2012, 07:41 AM
PokeLink 2.0. It's a light color and doesn't have a large banner. It's alright, I guess.

이큐리
August 24th, 2012, 09:13 AM
I mostly use Snivy's Holiday, but I change it to Generation InVerse once in a while.

Kura
August 24th, 2012, 09:54 AM
I use Pokelink and I'm pretty sure I've been using it for the past 7 years. LOL..

Charicific
August 24th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I'm using Nimbassa's Shining Beauty, I never fell for a theme that way. The blue cool neon-like theme....just dazzling :3
I also grew to like the StunFisk'd when it was first released. Idk...it just makes me smile :)

Mew~
August 24th, 2012, 03:07 PM
PokéLink 4 Blue, been using it since I joined now that I think of it. ._.

outfox
August 24th, 2012, 03:10 PM
There's a pokelink 4? I can't find it. Must be buried in all these themes. I used to use pokelink 2.0 always, but as I said in my last post, Sweet Kisses forever

psyanic
August 24th, 2012, 07:45 PM
I'm using Inverted. It's dark enough for me, although the banner can get a bit too large.

Twilight Sky
August 25th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Route 167. Seems to be a comfortable theme for me. At least, for now. xD

Mr Cat Dog
September 2nd, 2012, 09:37 AM
Chromatic v.1 for me. I've been a fan ever since it was unveiled, and was really kinda devastated when it was pulled a few weeks back. Well... devastated as much as one can be when it comes to themes on a Pokemon forum. But that doesn't diminish the excellence of Chromatic, which is very excellent indeed. (Yes, redundant sentence is redundant.)

Kevin
September 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
Forever Standing because I love the colours and how the theme doesnt stretch the entire forum. I sometimes use Route 167 also.

Brendino
September 4th, 2012, 09:44 PM
I use PC Pro - Blue Edition. I prefer the very simple themes, and I never like using the ones with banners at the top. I don't mind Chromatic either, but I prefer to have the blue/white theme which fits the rest of my computer.

o Pikachu o
September 4th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I'm using Route 167+ and sometimes Nimbasa's Shining Beauty. They look nice.

droomph
September 4th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Caramel Sentret!

I don't particularly like anything special about it, but the color scheme is so cool!

awolfsquared
September 4th, 2012, 10:30 PM
I'm currently using Chromatic 2.0 but I switch between that and the original Chromatic. I love both so much it's hard to pick one. :D

Mentalii
September 6th, 2012, 12:56 PM
I'm using Elesa Shining Bee's theme. And it's my favourite so far. I prefer light coloured themes, I don't really like when the background's black (even if some themes are so beautiful), it's pretty difficult to read :/