View Full Version : Best Usernames Ever

August 23rd, 2012, 3:50 PM
What are some of the best usernames you've seen?
Aat my old forum, some guy had the funniest username I ever saw. His username was...............SongOfTheShoebox

Shining Raichu's Note: Be sure to do more than just list the names you like. These threads have a danger of becoming spammy list threads and I don't want to see that happen because it's a fun question.

August 23rd, 2012, 8:54 PM
I personally liked the name Some Days I Just Want To Hang My Hat the best. The person behind that username? Not so much.

Shining Raichu
August 24th, 2012, 6:18 AM
Every time this question comes up, my answer is always the same, because these are the three most awesome usernames of all time:

- Ayselipera
- Ausaudriel
- Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog

They're all just such fun to say and the third one is hysterical! Honorable mention also goes out to Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers!

August 24th, 2012, 6:31 AM
Iamnotapretzel. Only saw them today because of the birthday notification but I'm already in love with that name <3 It's just so... randomly funny, haha.

August 24th, 2012, 6:03 PM
Clearly my username is the best.

The best ones are the ones that make me laugh or a cool, my favourite on this forum is ✔. Its just so awesome its unbelievable.

August 24th, 2012, 7:01 PM
There's so many creative UNs around here. XD; My favorites are:

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers - Just all around hilarious. Great choice of words!
Careful With That Axe, Pichu! - Who wouldn't like this UN?
✔ - Very hard to search for this UN, but it's hilarious!

Wish I could be creative like some of these people lmao.

August 24th, 2012, 8:43 PM
I always thought Careful With That Axe, Pichu! was a clever name. As for pretty names, I like Requility, Asylipera (idek if I spelled that right though, sorry), Kaori, and Aerilyn. I always thought Klippy was a cute name too, lol. I think the best username I ever had, though I didn't use it here, was Healthy Libido.

August 25th, 2012, 6:38 AM
This is going to seem totally biased, but I really like the following usernames:

~ TwilightBlade
~ twistedpuppy
~ Toujours

Blade and twisted's names are just specia to me I guess, but I've always been fond of Toujie's name. :D