PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Normal Starter

NixChill
August 23rd, 2012, 06:49 PM
who is your favorite normal starter and why? sorry i forgot to add a poll. is it rattata,sentret,zigzagoon,bidoof or patrat?
votes:
Rattata:2 vote(s)
Sentret:4 vote(s)
Zigzagoon:5 vote(s)
Bidoof:1 vote(s)
Patrat:1 votes(s)

Rattata's Voters:
Rodriguezjames55,Mentalii

Sentret's Voters:
NixChill,Snowdrop,pleryt16,Winter's Dew

Zigzagoon's Voters:
TheLeetCasualGamer,Patchisou Yutohru,LightningAlex,Winter's Dew,XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Bidoof's Voters:
XanderO

Patrat's Voters:
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Snowdrop
August 23rd, 2012, 06:53 PM
Sentret because Furret is adorable. I think I had one named Vanilla or something a while back on my SoulSilver run.

pleryt16
August 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
SENTRET! I love Furret. Rattata is close behind, because in my normal monoype of normal on Pokemon Red, it proved its usefulness.

TheLeetCasualGamer
August 23rd, 2012, 08:35 PM
Zigzagoon It's a raccoon, then it's a ferret with a cute long nose.

No offense to the furret fans, but the anatomy just kind of bothers me with that thing. :/ Just me though.

Patchisou Yutohru
August 23rd, 2012, 09:27 PM
Zigzagoon has the most interesting and creative design.

LightningAlex
August 24th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I'll say Zigzagoon, too. It's cute, and Linoone is actually a really good Pokemon for battles!

Rodriguezjames55
August 27th, 2012, 08:04 PM
rattata because it the onlt one i used aside from a hm slave

Khrysta
August 27th, 2012, 08:30 PM
I used a Bidoof and ended up destroying almost all the gyms with it alone when I did a Water Run. XD

So Bidoof.

Mentalii
August 28th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Rattata all the way ! It's the easiest to beat. So, the least annoying.

Twilight Sky
August 29th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Zigzagoon and Sentret both get my vote, can't really pick and choose between the two. D:

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
September 23rd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Either Zigzagoon or Patrat, cause I like Linoone and Watchog's pretty badass :)

Sodom
September 26th, 2012, 05:21 PM
I hated Bidoof and Patrat, so they're immediately out. So's Zigzagoon.

I think in the end I'll have to go with Sentret! As much as I love Rattata and Raticate, Sentret is that much cuter. All of them are pretty useless though :P

Are there Oceans in Space?
September 26th, 2012, 07:46 PM
After training one Rattata I realized they weren't too bad. I don't care for any of the others though.

Powalen
September 26th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Easily Zigzagoon. In Ruby I would catch 5 and battle over and over on the first routes and pick up a ton of nuggets and rare candies. lol

ShinyUmbreon189
September 26th, 2012, 07:55 PM
All these Pokemon are useless unless your using them for an HM slave. I've used Sentret before and I underestimated it.

Hikamaru
September 27th, 2012, 12:36 AM
I'd go with Zigzagoon, cos it's the first Normal-type I ever trained.

And I have to admit mine turned out to be a good HM Slave in the end.

Rainbow Arcanine
October 1st, 2012, 09:05 PM
Sentret all the way :3! It's so adorable and how it stands up on it's long furry tail has always made me smile. The cheery looking personality it has also was one aspect of it I like. He can't only be a HM Slave, he actually served me well when I started playing SS a while back.

The others all look a bit ugly to me,especially Bidoof. Plump cheeks with ugly buck teeth? Ergh...not my thing to be honest D:. Rattata was alright but I still don't have much love for it along with Patrat. Those gleaming red eyes always kind of freaked me out.

Brendino
October 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM
While I don't think that I actually have a favorite of these 5, I did find Bidoof (later Bibarel) to be the most integral to my team- even if it was just as an HM slave. One thing that always struck me as odd though was that 3/5 of them are able to learn Surf, when they look like they shouldn't be able to (besides maybe Bibarel).

The Grubby Pup
October 1st, 2012, 10:26 PM
Sentret has always been my favorite outta the normal starters. It's so cute. It tail reminds me of Racoon Mario; prolly cuz they look exactly the same. And once it evolves into Furret...I was like, damn...it's actually cuter than it pre-evolutionary stage. :D Sentret has always had mah respect. I even used one in HGSS.

The Sentret-Line isn't the strongest outta the 5, but that's okay...I never EVAR used a Furret as a HM slave.

I'm looking at you Bibarel. Remember how I made you do EVERYTHING in the Sinnoh Victory Road?! Wore yo ass OUT! LOL