PDA

View Full Version : Your ride to School?

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Do you take the bus, get taken by a parent/friends parent, or Drive yourself?Or the most dreaded, walking.
I drove myself throughout high school.

SaRa*BeaR
January 24th, 2005, 02:03 PM
My mom drives me and my sisters. I always wake up too late for the bus^^;

MegaDitto
January 24th, 2005, 02:08 PM
I am driven to school and I enjoy it.I take the bus 1 per week.

Matty_Boi
January 24th, 2005, 02:13 PM
i walk cause i live right beside the school.

Lady Pearl
January 24th, 2005, 02:13 PM
I'm driven to school by my mom. I don't like my neighbors, they're meanies! >< It gives me more time to do my stuff instead of waiting in the frigid cold or the sweatful heatness.

Roxas
January 24th, 2005, 02:14 PM
My transportation is my own two feet XD I have to walk to school. That's only because my school is 3 blocks away from me. 3 long blocks, though.

Cherrim
January 24th, 2005, 02:44 PM
o_O; Why isn't there a "school bus" option?

Anyway, that's what I take. XP I have to walk home from my bus stop afterschool, too. =o My dad drives me to the stop in the mornings on his way to work. ^_^; He drove me all the way to school today, though, because he woke up late. o_O;

[Technya]
January 24th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I drove through most of high school and now I drive to college. Much better than the bus or parents.

mew42003
January 24th, 2005, 02:49 PM
I get a ride by my Mom.A year ago I lived on the same Street as my school so I walked...

~James

Sylphiel
January 24th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Eh...it depends. I live on a university campus, and I have classes in two different buildings...one building it's just easier to walk to, since it's only roughly ten minutes away from my room. The other building...if I can, I take one of the shuttle buses around to it, because some of them go straight to the front of it. XD

Before I switched colleges, though...I drove myself. At least I did after I got my license...

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Ooops, just say Lighning's post.Yeah School bus is an option, you can change it if you like.

Vkazuic
January 24th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I walk to skool, it's like a 15 minute walk. I don't like riding public transportation...

~Moonlight_Shadow~

January 24th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I drive to school every day. XP

I really just take the bus to and from school. I enjoy sitting at the back with my friends, stupidly waving at whoever's behind us.

Cherrim
January 24th, 2005, 03:21 PM
x3 Okies, I added the option~

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks you ^^!I can't believe i forgot the Bus lol.I used to take too lol.

Happy Dude
January 24th, 2005, 03:38 PM
My Mum drives me to school.I used to walk but meh the car is alot quicker.

Miyu-chan
January 24th, 2005, 04:05 PM
My mom drives me to school, along with my 2 cousins and my brother. =3

BigBoss
January 24th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Most here get driven to school Oo I take the bus, back and forth though.

Timbjerr
January 24th, 2005, 04:11 PM
I'm stuck riding the bus. I'd like to drive everyday, but my family only has two cars. My dad takes one to his work and my mom takes on to her work. XD

TRIFORCE89
January 24th, 2005, 04:12 PM
My mom drives me to the bus stop and then the bus (obviously) takes me to school. Bus is quiet in the morning, but Erica is on it, so yay! It's a lot mroe active in the afternoon ride home, but I only take that when my mom can't drive me. That's happened...three times?

Usagii
January 24th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I take the bus =] Almost everyone in my school takes the bus so that means
I have company.XD

*~Ashley~*
January 24th, 2005, 07:12 PM
My mom drives me to school... except this morning since her car wouldn't start. -_-; So I got lucky that my dad's been off lately. Hopefully next year I'll have a car of my own that I can drive to school myself. It would make things a lot easier. My mom needs her car to go to work, and my dad doesn't get home until after I'm already in class. And my grandmother needs hers in order to go to the store and the cemetary (the only places she drives to).

I don't mind getting a ride to school, at least it helps me get there on time... I just wish I could drive myself home from school. I'd be so much better than walking everyday...

Aaron5367
January 24th, 2005, 07:18 PM
*sigh* I take a bus.... A noisey little bus that makes you sea-sick because the bus driver acts like hes drunk... Depressing subject....(lol)

Peach
January 24th, 2005, 10:24 PM
I go with a bike to school, but if it's too much snow I walk^^

mew42003
January 24th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Sometimes I take the Bus...The bus drivers are allways african.SIT DOWN!I SAY SIT DOWN!

~James

Youko Kurama
January 24th, 2005, 10:56 PM
I get a ride.
Unless I'm POed at my transportation, in which case I walk...XD

Eon-Rider
January 24th, 2005, 11:00 PM
I take the bus to the train station then walk a short distance to school

NaVeR
January 24th, 2005, 11:48 PM
School Bus. It's a brightly coloured piece of ****. Attracts a lot of attention. Stupid private school... -.-;

If I would wake up earlier, I might take the subway, but I like seeing the inside of my eyelids too much ^.~

Mari
January 25th, 2005, 01:05 AM
I walk~! ^___^

I prefer it that way so I get my morning exercise. X3 And often, I use skateboard/rollerblades/bicycles to school. My teachers let me keep them inside their room, except for the bike, of course. =]

Kylie-chan
January 25th, 2005, 09:59 PM
My mother ALWAYS drives me, because she is scared of me hurting myself on the bus steps, etc. and she likes my company. Besides, I live too far away from my school to walk. =/ I go to a private school so yeah.

angel
February 1st, 2005, 06:38 AM
I use the bus in the mornig and then after schol my mom picks me up.

~Dragonair~
February 1st, 2005, 06:40 AM
I live close to the school so I walk or run. ^^;;

Kelsey
February 1st, 2005, 08:16 AM
I take that old yellow tin can to school. Yes, I am speaking of the school bus. XD I always take the bus to school. Unless I must be at school early or something, then my parents will drive me.

But, this summer, I'll be taking my driver's ed. course, so I shall soon be free of that smelly old bus. X3

~Kelsey