PDA

View Full Version : Don't you Wish you Could See who Left That Rep For you?

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Do you ever wonder whogave you your rep if they didn't leave there name?I do Sometimes lol.This Excludes Staff lol.

MegaDitto
January 24th, 2005, 02:06 PM
I always wondered that too.I had 3 random rep.I just guess it as a gift for something.

deathbyalice
January 24th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Yes, I do. And when I rep people I always tell them it was me, since I know that they will want to know too.

Spectrum
January 24th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Not really. I appreciate the good rep I get, but I don't often give out rep that people don't deserve.

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 02:19 PM
I hate most when People ask you to rep tehm and they'll rep you back -.-, gets on my nerves lol.

MegaDitto
January 24th, 2005, 02:21 PM
That never happened to me but that is annoying.

deathbyalice
January 24th, 2005, 02:21 PM
I hate most when People ask you to rep tehm and they'll rep you back -.-, gets on my nerves lol.
lol

mew42003
January 24th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Yup!I care!XD!!

~James

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
January 24th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Yes. Someone gave me bad rep a few weeks ago, and it said "Nice Sig". I thought that was a cowardly move.

Cherrim
January 24th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I think it's funny when n00bs give me bad rep for no reason without realizing I can see who gave me rep. xD But... I do really like seeing who leaves what. ^_^; When I was an ordinary member for a time, it was annoying not knowing. =x So I chose yes.

Spectrum
January 24th, 2005, 02:40 PM
lol
Um... you know you just broke a rule, right? o.<;

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Yeah i hate those people who bad rep to rep.Lol, even though i can't see them.

Trent
January 24th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Yes, and I do find out when I get pointless bad rep like my last pointless rep from Lady Pearl that took away like 50 points

Spectrum
January 24th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Meh, I don't mean to brag, but a newbie's bad rep does virtually nothing to me. :P I prefer not to give bad rep though, it takes too much... o.O;

PokemonChampion2K4
January 24th, 2005, 02:52 PM
yes I do the only bad reps I only got was blank it didn't say anything

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 02:53 PM
The ones with blanks are neutral.Meaning the member doesn't have enough posts yet to rep lol suckers hehe.

Spectrum
January 24th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Wait, Pearly bad repped you? o.O That was mean, and that's not like her...

I've gotten about 10 bad reps in my time here at PC, all pointless. One was from an ex-staff member... ._.;

Ryoutarou
January 24th, 2005, 03:04 PM
I love being able tos ee who repped me, it's kinda cool actually seeing who thinks what of you. Just another perk of being staff. XD

The Fallen
January 24th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Lol, yeah.You messed up your color code lol.But i like not knowing a little more, puts a spin on things lol.

Lady Pearl
January 24th, 2005, 03:39 PM
I'm so sorry, PGN, for bad repping you. But to restore my evil repping, I have gave you some healthy little reputation points to restore. But, I haven't bad repped you, recently. >< Hope you forgive me.

And to answer the question, I would like to know who bad reps me. But, I'm sure I can figure out the timing in which they bad repped in a thread. I wouldn't care if they had a real good purpose to bad rep me, though.

Happy Dude
January 24th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I wish i knew who keeps giving me bad rep so i could report them.Some people think it's funny to give people bad rep.

Legendary_Pokegirl
January 24th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I chose yes. ^^;; Recently I've received bad rep from someone that said something rather mean, and pointless. It was for welcoming a member to PC. Also I received bad rep from someone just because I didnt say something they wanted me to say. .___.; I hate it when people give me bad rep for no reason at all. -.-

It would be great if we could see who gave us rep~ Especially for the good rep. I always like giving people good rep back for repping me in the first place. x3 When they dont sign who its from, then I have nothing to repay them with. ;-;

~Karli

Miyu-chan
January 24th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I can see who gives me rep. =3 Well, when I see a post that they made that I like, I'll rep them back. =3

*has a sudden urge to merge all the threads about rep together. @_@))

Cassie-chan
January 24th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I'm glad I can't see who gave me rep. *people gasp*

Because I'm afraid if I could see the people who gave me pointless bad rep, I'd kill them...or at least overreact about it. XD It doesn't really matter...I leave my rep off, anyways. :P

Lady Pearl
January 24th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Oh no! Another bad rep from the thieves thread. >< I really wish this would happen so the bad reppers wouldn't bad rep for no purpose so much. But, I thank Karli for giving me some rep. ^^ Is there a possible way the reputation givers would be revealed or would the forums not allow it?

mew42003
January 24th, 2005, 05:00 PM
AIIIYYYAAAAAA!!!!I wish everyone knew who gave away rep...

~James

MegaDitto
January 24th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Random rep is really odd somebody just increased mine randomdly.

Scyther5
January 24th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I just wish I could give rep, my computer is screwed up so it wont let me.

nayana_1120
January 24th, 2005, 05:46 PM
I don't care if I know who gave me rep. When I got rep I usually knew who gave it to me, because they were all friends xD
even if I got a random rep I'll be like "cool, rep!" and leave it at that. Either that or "man, they gave me bad rep. *mad for a second* *later* Oh well. xD"

Carlito-san
January 24th, 2005, 05:52 PM
It would start rep wars.so no.

Aaron5367
January 24th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I think anyone should be able to see who gave them rep if mods can... Its not fair.. Mods shouldent be able to lol

Youko Kurama
January 24th, 2005, 08:51 PM
I never do. Everyone who gives me rep either tells me directly in there comment or gives some sort of hint. So knowing for sure would take the fun out of it! XD

deathbyalice
January 24th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Why do you like to give bad rep? That's just mean.

dumbthingy
January 25th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Don't really care too much about friggin rep. It'd be way too easy to suck up to somebody with rep flooding.

If I could see it... positive rep would be acceptable, but negative rep... fear me :dead:

Claire
January 25th, 2005, 03:09 PM
^^; The main issue would be seeing bad rep..bad rep wars would break-out ^^;

NiNGi
January 25th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Nope... probably its not a good idea to see who left rep - simply because, as Claire said, bad rep wars could arise easily... Good rep chains can also increase, so it wouldn't probably be a good idea... =/

Sawyer
January 25th, 2005, 04:29 PM
usually i can figure it out. XD when this dumb kid that got banned (Megatron) gave me two bad reps, i could tell it was him, cause he left a clue: he said "yessss" in everything he said. ^^,