PDA

View Full Version : Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save...

Forever
August 27th, 2012, 04:52 AM
You have to tell me a secret. You have no choice. A reality TV show has decided that you must come up with a secret that other people need to find out - but you need to try to keep it hidden, and it has to be interesting. What's that secret that people wouldn't guess about you straight away?

Dakota
August 27th, 2012, 08:02 AM
So this is a thread basically extorting our secrets?

Fair enough.

Mine is that I can be a ridiculously huge pervert at times. But I do know when to behave. [/shame]

TornZero
August 27th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Well, Bloodex, you're a 16 year old male. You're expected to have the capability of being a ridiculously huge pervert. The secret should be that you know how to behave.

Now, for myself, I really don't think I have any secrets I wouldn't share if the person pushing me for information put some effort in it. However, if I had to hide something it would very easily be the fact that I prefer listening to lighthearted VOCALOID J-pop over American metal and dubstep. I can't think of anything much more embarrassing for someone who looks like a stoner.

Sodom
August 27th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Well, Bloodex, you're a 16 year old male. You're expected to have the capability of being a ridiculously huge pervert. The secret should be that you know how to behave.

10/10 best post of the day lmao.

---

As for me, I think my secret would be that I was a bedwetter til I was like 10 years old. (Yes, you may all commence your laughter).

It's embarrassing, it's something they could make fun of me about if they were jerkwads... it's exactly the sort of thing they'd go for on reality television lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 30th, 2012, 10:51 PM
I used to suck my thumb till I was about eight or nine... any other "secrets" about me I think would be easily discovered by others xD

(though I've been able to keep the "I actually sneaked off to an anime convention during what was supposed to be a job interview" secret from my parents for a good long time now :P )

이큐리
August 31st, 2012, 08:52 PM
My secret would be that I didn't stop eating Happy Meals until I was 13.

/lamesecret