PDA

View Full Version : We've seen your face, now let's hear your voice!

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Uh huh Uh huh Uh huh!!

Kwesi made an old on, so I'm bringing it back again...

this is siple how it works...you just simply save your voice to a sound file then post here in this thread...

If someone posts their voice then I will post mine...

BOO ya!

Timbjerr
December 6th, 2003, 05:11 PM
wasn't a thread like this impossible because wav. files couldn't be attached?

maybe I should test it...

shiny_jiggly
December 6th, 2003, 06:16 PM
If you read the post reply page carefully it says this:
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt wav zip
I think I'm not going to post mine at all. The last time was enough.

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Does ANYONE want to post their sound clips here...c'mon...it's fun...

boo ya??

Kairi
December 6th, 2003, 06:38 PM
You post first. Yours was a gem, as were a few others. Itll get people in the mood for posting theirs. Or something like that.

Timbjerr
December 6th, 2003, 06:49 PM
yeah...Dakota's were the best...

I will post one of mine...once I find one of them...

[EDIT] I guess I wil be the first one to post there voice after all...
I did this just to test my microphone and the compatability for wav. attachments...

Kayleigh
December 6th, 2003, 08:01 PM
I like your voice, tmbjr. ^_^ I would post mine.. IF I HAD A MIC!!!! Erhm. o.o Though, I ought to get my British friend to; she has the prettiest accent.

Shinji Mekamori
December 6th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Kayleigh: Trying to get her to fake as you? XD;;;

Anyways, I have a microphone, but no idea how to record from it. XD

Frostweaver
December 6th, 2003, 08:19 PM
err... don't have a mic to do so... now shouldn't Soph come here and post? She just bought a brand new mic afterall ^_^;

but i don't think i will post mine even if i have a mic... don't want to scare people -_-;

Shinji Mekamori
December 6th, 2003, 08:27 PM
but i don't think i will post mine even if i have a mic... don't want to scare people -_-;

I agree... Stupid limit size thingy. -.-'

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
December 6th, 2003, 08:39 PM
I would post one, but...I don't know how to work that sound recorder thing. It never works right for meh.

YAS1
December 6th, 2003, 10:43 PM
tmbjr, ya have a great voice! you sound just like my 21-year old cousin! ^_^

Kayleigh
December 7th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Kayleigh: Trying to get her to fake as you? XD;;;
Well, uhh.. nah. ;P I wouldn't do that, lol. But maybe if I visit her I could borrow it sometime. It's going to be funny listening to a British and a southern accent at the same time. XD Weird combination.

Greed
December 7th, 2003, 09:11 AM
lol, this is pretty cool. I have a mic, and I could record my voice.. But it also sounds like a guy's.. >_<;;

Besides, I think I burp frequently when I talk.. O_o;

*gets smashed*

MoonLight
December 7th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Wow The other famous thread is back XD Dakota you'll have to post some of yours yours were the best :)

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Hey. If i can get my mic to work I will post my voice!

MoonLight
December 7th, 2003, 11:41 AM
Cool i can't wait to hear ya voice Oh btw tmbjr Cool voice ya have XD sugar high hehe

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 11:41 AM
here is my voice!

I good a stupid mic soo. i might hget a nice one sooner!

MoonLight
December 7th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Ah don't worry ya never double posted XD hey ya have a Cool voice Rodger very nice :)

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Thanks! I just need a new mic! that one make me sound all wierd. It is like 7 years old! I willl look for a new mic right now! I might get one! * goes to walmart.com *

Timbjerr
December 7th, 2003, 01:48 PM
It is official...I've been told that I look and sound older than I am XD

I was just listening to my voice file, and I'm trying to remember what that funky airy noise at the end was...kinda creepy O.O

Dizzy
December 7th, 2003, 03:30 PM
I will post mines but beware,

I do speak with an Accent, It sounds british and spanish, and new englandish..... Ill post it later though

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Ya. That would be asome Dizzy!!!

Zita
December 7th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Well I like what Im hearing so far. LOL!

SapphireDewgong
December 7th, 2003, 09:40 PM
I suppose I can post my voice, heh. It's quite old since my microphone no longer works, and the reason for the "spiny" filename is because it was recorded when my name was "Spiny Jolteon". Everyone says I sound like May, lmao.

EDIT: Don't download if you don't like the word "crap" or don't like random beeping, or basic randomness. XD

punkie90
December 8th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Ya. When my mom isn't home I can talk my normal way. Because when I posted that one I had to be quite! So uhh. How do you listin to the voices. I click on them and nothing happens!?

Catriona
December 8th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Uh, well, I hate posting my voice, 'cause it isn't the same as when I talk normally over a mike or summat. If you want to hear my screwy British accent, you can IM me on MSN or AIM or something...=/

Alakazam
December 8th, 2003, 09:42 PM
If you're into WWE, you'll get what this is, otherwise er.... just listen to it. This is just a joke, so please do not believe anything you hear in this. I do not believe in any of it.

Cosmos
December 8th, 2003, 09:50 PM
As soon as I get a microphone, I will post my weird voice

igtica
December 9th, 2003, 11:36 AM
lol well i'll put mine up I guess :p BTW I'm british and i have a typical south-east english accent (the one most people expect i.e. standard english, lol nothing like jordie or cornish ;) ) lol i bet mines nothing like the pretty british one that Kayleigh knows, but it is british none the less.

Kayleigh
December 9th, 2003, 11:55 AM
Was that your real voice, Alakazam? XD

Ooh, and igtica, yours is lovely too! ^_^ You sound a lot like my British friend. I wish my accent was as pretty as both of yours.

Kairi
December 9th, 2003, 12:54 PM
lol well i'll put mine up I guess :p BTW I'm british and i have a typical south-east english accent (the one most people expect i.e. standard english, lol nothing like jordie or cornish ;) ) lol i bet mines nothing like the pretty british one that Kayleigh knows, but it is british none the less.
Wow, your voice is pretty! You sounded a bit rushed though, relax more next time. ^_^ Make your clip a bit longer too, barely heard it. I like your accent though. ^_^

igtica
December 9th, 2003, 01:24 PM
lol I was gonna say last time cool voices tmbjr and punkie! lol mine sounds so weird compard to them. TY for the comment Kayleigh, I'd hope ur friends voice is better than mine as i really dont like my voice, i guess the accents ok, but it goes up and down and everywhere. Lol TY too Kari, I just didn't wanna make it too long :p I could do another one if you like, though with these kinda things i never know what to say :p

Timbjerr
December 9th, 2003, 01:31 PM
Dang..I'm getting a lot of positive feed back on my voice...and here I was thinking my voice is my dorkiest feature...maybe I can outdo our good friend Dakota...

*thinks of funny stuff to say*

Rift
December 9th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Im hearin, and i like what im hearin! i speak with a comic accent! nah i dont have an accent! you know its weird i heard somewhere to you you sound different then what everyone else hears!

punkie90
December 9th, 2003, 04:30 PM
I want to here all of your voices but how do I? hOw do i listen to them?

John Denver
December 9th, 2003, 04:49 PM
hehe...I shall now finally post my voice...if this bloddy bloomin thing works...

*aghast*

Rift
December 9th, 2003, 04:54 PM
hehe...I shall now finally post my voice...if this bloddy bloomin thing works...

*aghast*
Awesome Dakota! BOO YA! i loved how ya did that little segment! :P

punkie90
December 9th, 2003, 04:59 PM
For the last tij. I wil ask. HOW DO YOU LISTEN TO THE VOICES!!!

John Denver
December 9th, 2003, 05:07 PM
you click on them punkie90...uh...that's it...

*runs off*

BOO ya!

Kairi
December 9th, 2003, 05:12 PM
If clicking them isnt pulling them up in your default audio program, try right-clicking it and choosing Save as Then open them with your audio program of choice.

Spike Razzor
December 9th, 2003, 05:52 PM
I sound so... Words can not explain ;_;...

Laugh and I'll kill you all! I'll kill you all in your sleep! Muhahaha.

John Denver
December 9th, 2003, 06:19 PM
There are two things I wanna say right now...

1. Ha
2. Ha

*never sleeps*

BOO ya!

Timbjerr
December 9th, 2003, 07:45 PM
cool segment there Dakota-boi...

Boo ya!

lol

yours was cool Spike...I like cheese too... o.O

Frostweaver
December 9th, 2003, 07:53 PM
when i was listening to Dakota's, it already made me laugh a bit with that music in the background...

that "Boo Ya!" actually scared me by quite a bit... everything is so calm and then suddenly "Eek! What the heck is that!" (Yeah yeah I'm a coward...)

Rift
December 9th, 2003, 08:00 PM
when i was listening to Dakota's, it already made me laugh a bit with that music in the background...

that "Boo Ya!" actually scared me by quite a bit... everything is so calm and then suddenly "Eek! What the heck is that!" (Yeah yeah I'm a coward...)
the Boo Ya was the best part! :laugh:

Soph
December 9th, 2003, 08:06 PM
the Boo Ya was the best part! :laugh:Well i played that clip in class when it was on the old PC and it gave me a awful fright. see i had it quiet up until the boo ya, i knew it said boo ya cos i had read the posts in reply after dakota put it up...(old PC)...and at the end i leaned over fast to turn the sound down but pushed it up by accident, so the BOO YA! blasted out for the whole class to hear i nearly fell off my chair with fright. i got some very weird stares and went very red too....

MoonLight
December 10th, 2003, 09:47 AM
Ahh all the new voices now XD ok
Alakazam XD ya got a cool voice
Iggy - Awww ya have such a lovely voice :)
Dakota - I swear i thought it was the same clip ya posted at the Old PC cuz of that Music LOL -love it :)
Spike Razzor - Hey ya got a really cool voice too except i don't like cheese X_x

Timbjerr
December 10th, 2003, 02:12 PM
I dug up an old voice clip I took that shows exactly why I hate my voice...>.<
I think I originaly made it to post in the old voice thread, but decided not until now...

BTW...it has the word "sexy" in it...

Roxas
December 10th, 2003, 02:16 PM
:laugh: that's funny, tmbjr.

punkie90
December 10th, 2003, 03:22 PM
Nice voice spike razzor! Heh! What kind of mic do u have?

Spike Razzor
December 10th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Nice voice spike razzor! Heh! What kind of mic do u have?
Thanks. I have a mic & headset combo.

John Denver
December 10th, 2003, 04:03 PM
I havw this cheap mic that just is imbedded into the computer..shizzah

BOO ya!

punkie90
December 10th, 2003, 04:29 PM
My mic stinks also dakota! Uhh Spike Razzor. What is your microphone called? How much did it costs? I might get a good one so you all can hear my good voice!! LOL!

Kayleigh
December 10th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Lol, Dakota. I could stop laughing the moment I heard that background music. XD

John Denver
December 10th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Micorphones aren't that expensive...a good one is prolly less than 20 bucks or so...I would think

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan
December 10th, 2003, 07:34 PM
I'll save the good ones when we get our own computer. n_n; As for my voice? I'll just say mine is horribaly deep. x_x; Even my brother's is higer than mine's. x_x;

Kairi
December 10th, 2003, 07:37 PM
I found your old picture Miyu! I should post it. ;p

Dakota, where did you find that music? XD You have a talent for altering your voice. Sounds really good. =)

Miyu-chan
December 10th, 2003, 07:39 PM
I found your old picture Miyu! I should post it. ;p

Dakota, where did you find that music? XD You have a talent for altering your voice. Sounds really good. =)
Heh, you can post that, but I don't think it has my voice in it. XD I got a new hairstyle though. n_n; Now my hair's shorter. >.>;

22sa
December 10th, 2003, 07:41 PM

*aghast*
Awesome!! :P Another magnificent piece of work by Dakota, glad I got to hear it. XD

punkie90
December 11th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Common Miyu! Post it!
( darn 25... )

Shingo`
December 11th, 2003, 06:15 AM
http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/hires/pln/PC.PLN.AUDIO10.RT.JPG
Ten bucks. Circuit city.
http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&b=g&qp=0&bookmark=bookmark_0&oid=48431&catoid=-10266

Alakazam
December 11th, 2003, 11:26 AM
I dug up an old voice clip I took that shows exactly why I hate my voice...>.<
I think I originaly made it to post in the old voice thread, but decided not until now...

BTW...it has the word "sexy" in it...

How many bottles of alcohol did you consume before you did that recording? This is why the Poke Community doesn't need desperate 25 year olds under the influence with a computer with Internet access.

MoonLight
December 11th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Yes tmbjr Your crazy clip was funny XD LOL *sexy* hahaha

Timbjerr
December 11th, 2003, 01:52 PM
How many bottles of alcohol did you consume before you did that recording? This is why the Poke Community doesn't need desperate 25 year olds under the influence with a computer with Internet access.
I think it was about 2 bottles of alcohol...and I'm not 25...I'm just 16 XD

Yes tmbjr Your crazy clip was funny XD LOL *sexy* hahaha
thanx...that is mainly how I act IRL most of the time...

punkie90
December 11th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Oh, thanks shingo! HOw good is it?

I be getting a lot of alcohol right now!!!HAHAHA! Just kidding!

Miyu-chan
December 11th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Common Miyu! Post it!
( darn 25... )
lol, I would post it, but I think I lost it. x_x;

punkie90
December 11th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Where did you loose it.I might be getting a nice mic soon. just to let you all know. again i guess!

John Denver
December 11th, 2003, 06:44 PM
this one is kinda wierd...I made it out of sheer boredom...hmm

BOO ya!

latiosspud
December 11th, 2003, 06:46 PM
this one is kinda wierd...I made it out of sheer boredom...hmm

BOO ya!
That was funny especially with the music in the background.

Gengar
December 11th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Here's my voice. Im speaking weirdly... ;.;;;

Hakudoushi-kun
December 11th, 2003, 07:35 PM
I suppose I can post my voice, heh. It's quite old since my microphone no longer works, and the reason for the "spiny" filename is because it was recorded when my name was "Spiny Jolteon". Everyone says I sound like May, lmao.

EDIT: Don't download if you don't like the word "crap" or don't like random beeping, or basic randomness. XD

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gengar
December 12th, 2003, 04:56 AM
Here it is. If this dont work, I will scream.....

I cant add it, will someone please help?

BOO!

MoonLight
December 12th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Oh My another MasterPiece by Dakota XD
Gengar yours is not working for me
and SapphireDewgong LOL that is funny esp the beeping XD

John Denver
December 12th, 2003, 01:31 PM
Picture yourself at a funeral while you listen to this one...

BROO haha!

Kayleigh
December 12th, 2003, 01:35 PM
LOL, that's really funny Dakota! XD I especially liked the ending.

Roxas
December 12th, 2003, 01:38 PM
OMG!!!Dakota!that's realy funny! the funeral is the funniest one! :laugh:

MoonLight
December 12th, 2003, 01:53 PM
LOL Dakota ya should make a website for all your funny cilps XD there classic

punkie90
December 12th, 2003, 02:22 PM
I was just listing to ya all's voices' ! Cool voice iggy! tmbjr. u an't wierd! And dakota...... lol....

latiosspud
December 12th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Here is the voice of my friend that he sent to my whole class. Although it isn't me it's pretty funny.

Too-Angel
December 12th, 2003, 03:46 PM
You have good voice Latiosspud. ^_^
I will post mine soon, later or soon probably. I don't have a mic yet. We decided to get one, one of these days.

latiosspud
December 12th, 2003, 03:47 PM
You have good voice Latiosspud. ^_^
I will post mine soon, later or soon probably. I don't have a mic yet. We decided to get one, one of these days.
It's not my voice it's my friends :P

John Denver
December 12th, 2003, 04:43 PM
heh, that compuer talk over one was strange...

*world blows up*

BOO ya!

punkie90
December 12th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Dakota you are funny. Well latios spud I will listen to your FRIENDS voise tomorrow bye!

Timbjerr
December 12th, 2003, 06:43 PM
LOL @ Dakota's voices...

I have a lot of positive feedback on my voice, so i decided to make one without anything funny in it...cuz I was bored...

Shinji Mekamori
December 12th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Meh. I got mine recorded. I'm a *very* shy person in real life(you can't tell from there forums, can you XD;; ) so it's weird that I'm doing this. Anyways, hope my voice is ok.

All ph34r my "Hey, You Pikachu" microphone that you have to plug in exactly half way. XD Though, really, you have to plug the microphone almost all of the way in, just slightly out. Don't ask.

I couldn't decide which file to upload so I uploaded two. Just choose the one that looks like it could make you laugh at the sound of my voice better. *shrugs*

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 06:08 AM
Ok .wEll I knew you would make another one tommy! Ok.. Let me listen to your shinji!.......cool!

Timbjerr
December 13th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Wow Shinji...you sound quite a bit younger than I thought you were...gaah! I'm using my dad's work laptop right now and the buttons are a bit too small >.<

back! evil typos!

Shinji Mekamori
December 13th, 2003, 10:24 AM
I'm 12, 13 on Wednesday. X.x;

Kairi
December 13th, 2003, 10:45 AM
Really? I thought you were eighteen. X_X;; Umm I meant I knew you were twelve. Really!

Shinji Mekamori
December 13th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Mwaha! I get that a lot. n.n()

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Well. I hope your gunna be hapy to be 13. Because 13 is a bad number. Thats how old I am! But happy birthday anyway!

Shinji Mekamori
December 13th, 2003, 10:55 AM
13 is a bad number? o.x; Anyways, you don't sound like you're 13, or maybe it's just me.. ^_^;;

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 11:11 AM
How old do i sound?

My mic is broken now...@ @
^

Shinji Mekamori
December 13th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Older then you are. I don't know precisely. X.x;

tmbjr: I can download every single file on here accept for your first one(the second one worked fine). What's wrong? Do you know?

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 11:34 AM
hmm. Just sabe it to youir computer then open up windows media and click open files and click on what you saved it s! that what I have to do!

I'm sometimes told i have a deep voice! When i get my mic you wil here my deep voice!

Shinji Mekamori
December 13th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Err.. That's not what I meant... When I got to save it, it won't save.

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 11:55 AM
Hmm. That odd! Don't know what the problem is!

Timbjerr
December 13th, 2003, 12:07 PM
O.o

I dunno...my very first one should open on your default media player, but I dunno what you situation is...maybe it could be abit too big or something...

John Denver
December 13th, 2003, 12:40 PM
heh, the thing strated skipping so I was hearing testing about 20 times till I died Shinji....heh

and I DID always picture you as an old fart...eesh

BOO ya!

Shinji Mekamori
December 13th, 2003, 01:09 PM
heh, the thing strated skipping so I was hearing testing about 20 times till I died Shinji....heh

and I DID always picture you as an old fart...eesh

BOO ya!

You did? -.-'

tmbjr, it automatically downloads it.

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 03:40 PM
I can't do that.When I click on them It doesn't work! So every time i listen to them I have to save them! Pain in the butt!

Fallen Angel
December 13th, 2003, 06:50 PM
I love BOO YA! one Dakota! and igtica you sound like this char. on 'ER' o.O;

Ok, my voice! I will be posting a lot of voice clips, it sounds weird because I had it sooooooooooo close to my mouth XD

John Denver
December 13th, 2003, 07:28 PM
I didn't know you had so many names...SHIKES

I was and is and will be and am now and should be and can want and hast thou been Dakota

yep

BOO ya!

Fallen Angel
December 13th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Yup, that is.... *counts* 5 names from the time of the Cas thing.............

John Denver
December 13th, 2003, 07:44 PM
wait..are you saying that you used to be Cas on the old PC?

BOO ya?!

Kairi
December 13th, 2003, 08:00 PM
She said ever since the Cas thing; which I am unaware of to this day and dont want an explanation, shes had five names.

Purin
December 13th, 2003, 08:49 PM
I only remember Fallen Angel from one of her old names (if I'm right)---was she sugarangel something? There's also something like Keyblade Master (my vague memories :dead: )

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Wow! I can't hear it but.. 5 names!!

Fallen Angel
December 14th, 2003, 01:32 PM
I am gonna make a better voice file if my mic would be nice to me, I may even sing! *sees ppl grab earmuffs, and covering their ears* I AM NOT THAT BAD!

Flaming Torchic
December 14th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Hey Fallen Angel, cool voice, I'm sure that's all we will get from you :P

LOL Dakota, the first "Boo ya!" I heard I jumped! I wasn't expecting that x.X;

All you guys have pretty cool voices, I guess. I might have posted my voice if:

1. I had a mic
2. If I knew how to record my voice if I had a mic.

Oh well, it's not that important anyways.

John Denver
December 14th, 2003, 03:33 PM
I need to post s'more voices but I don't know of what...hmm

I have a ton of classical and Final Fantasy mp3's but I DON'T know what to do with them...shizzah

*plays kingdom hearts*

BOO ya!

Shinji Mekamori
December 14th, 2003, 10:51 PM
LOL, sing to one of them. XDD

John Denver
December 15th, 2003, 05:18 PM
I would but I don't know what all you people would do with your stomachs bursting cause your laughing so hard at my HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE singing voice...

oh it's bad...it's really bad...

can I get a BOO ya!

Kayleigh
December 15th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Well, you could do an old, funny song where people would laugh at you anyways. *goes off to find some Spice Girls song lyrics*

John Denver
December 15th, 2003, 07:02 PM
*goes off to find some john denver lyrics*

BAH YAH!

Purin
December 17th, 2003, 02:52 AM

*aghast*
lol that was funny (don't understand why though)
I got a shock from hearing it somewhat XD
All of your clips are great :)

I don't dare to get my voice clip online again as I compare mine with all of your accents XD

John Denver
December 17th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Yes I fianlly know what to put on it...once I got out of school I will post it...

BOO ya!

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Well. Christmas time is comming. SO a updated version of me will come on! And i will do extra stuff like my songs! ( that ! make )

orange*berry
December 18th, 2003, 05:19 PM
*Jumps in* Well, Shinji's been begging me to upload my voice. *digs out microphone* I think Id rather record a new one instead of using the ones I used last time. What do you all think?

Miyu-chan
December 18th, 2003, 05:27 PM
*Jumps in* Well, Shinji's been begging me to upload my voice. *digs out microphone* I think Id rather record a new one instead of using the ones I used last time. What do you all think?
Absolutly yes! n_n Record your voice again. n_n

Kairi
December 18th, 2003, 05:28 PM
A new one! Pleeeease orange?! *pleads for a new clip* o.o; Is that enough begging to get a new one? ;p

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 07:01 AM
Ya, Pleeeeeaseeeee! Post it! I really want to here it. Plus you atre one of the people who haven't posted yours !!

Kayleigh
December 19th, 2003, 08:04 AM
I'd love to hear yours orange*berry! ^_^ Can you please make another one?

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 09:25 AM
Hi, Kayleigh. Well i do also. It think she is away!

orange*berry
December 19th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Well... Here is my voice. It's kinda quiet, so... Yeah. n.n()

Kairi
December 19th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Ooo you have such a sweet voice! Kawaii! ^___^ *saves it*

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Aww! Such a cute voice! I like your voice. It's so soft and sweet!

orange*berry
December 19th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Oh, thank you. n.n- I'm glad you all like it.

Kayleigh
December 19th, 2003, 06:40 PM
Aww. orange*berry, your voice is so adorable! You sound shy, like me. ^_^;

Shinji Mekamori
December 19th, 2003, 07:48 PM
I've already heard it before. Quoting Kairi: "Kawaii!". ^-^;

punkie90
December 20th, 2003, 07:17 AM
Well. Hmm, I just getting so excitied to get my new microphone! So myvoice wil be clear. So, lets aee. Any more voices....

Roxas
January 5th, 2004, 06:45 PM
aaawwwww. u have a cute little voice, orange. anyways, i'm gonna post my voice. i dont like my voice cause whenever i pick up the phone when my aunts call, they mistake me for my sis :laugh: :'( . thats sad but funny :laugh:

John Denver
January 5th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I know I have a pretty shy voice...no outbursts or yellings for me...

oh YEAH score one for daKOTA!

*kills everyone on the planet named bob*

BOO ya!

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 07:43 PM
You do have a cute voice Orange! Nice and quiet hehe. And Kenshin11212, you have a nice voice too! I can't see why ya don't like it!
It's hard to describe my voice, I don't have an accent or anything. Sometimes it's pretty high, and sometimes it's low, but overall I like my voice and I think it suits me well....hopefully I can get it up soon.

Rift
January 5th, 2004, 09:54 PM
i hate my voice now adays whenever i try to talk i crack like a fire cracker...dang voice changes! oh well...at least my voice is gettin deeper (thank god)

John Denver
January 7th, 2004, 06:56 PM
aww, c'mon now sapphire guy...post your voice and crack a joke...

crack iiiiitt!!

*kills everyone in the world with revealing butt cracks*

BOO ya!

Rift
January 7th, 2004, 07:04 PM
dont gots a mike...besides my voice is gettin better anyhow :D

Arcanine
January 7th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Well I would post mine but you see, I dont have a Mic so that is a bad spot im in. XD
But when I do get one im going to make it funny. XD

Rift
January 7th, 2004, 07:11 PM
oh great...*imagines hearing Andy trieng to sing kareoke*

Arcanine
January 7th, 2004, 07:24 PM
oh great...*imagines hearing Andy trieng to sing kareoke*
Oh yea every one says I sing great, every one says I sound like a car with a bad muffler. XD

Rift
January 7th, 2004, 07:25 PM
oh! your a good singer too? when i sing i sound like a dieing animal! im a woderful singer!

Miyu-chan
January 7th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Orange, you have such a cute voice! XD And Kenshin, I think your voice is okay, not too deep, not too high. =P

Legendary Anime
January 7th, 2004, 10:29 PM
aww, c'mon now sapphire guy...post your voice and crack a joke...

crack iiiiitt!!

*kills everyone in the world with revealing butt cracks*

BOO ya!

Eeew. :\

Anyways, keep up the voices. ^^

Soph
January 7th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Oh yea every one says I sing great, every one says I sound like a car with a bad muffler. XD

well then you sound about as good as me then, I sing like a rooster with a sore throat XD XD XD!

Fire Master
January 8th, 2004, 05:29 PM
i I just listen to all the Voices and they are Asome Dakota you have to do an other one, especially with music!

Timbjerr
January 8th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I'm bored...who wants me to make another voice file?

MoonLight
January 8th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Oh Tommy ya should make another !!! ya have such i cool voice :)

Tweak
January 8th, 2004, 10:11 PM
:shocked: i'm to scared to click on da voices =-= and i am scared of my own voice. *runs off to psychiatrist* :laugh: voices skew me off on a person's personality for some reason.

Kayleigh
January 9th, 2004, 08:41 AM
I'll post mine whenever I get a microphone. *_* And didn't Dakota say a few weeks ago that he was about to post a new clip? Lol. XP

Timbjerr
January 9th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Oh Tommy ya should make another !!! ya have such i cool voice :)
ok...since it is a Friday I will go ahead and make one tonight...I just need a subject to talk about...

Fire Master
January 9th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Uh dunno, why don't you do one that is just crazy..crazy is good, i think and we all need a laugh now and then.

Roxas
January 9th, 2004, 04:46 PM
ya know what? i should just record the song "Chop Suey" by System of a Down on my mic and say it's me singing. XD that's crazy

Mystical Mewtwo
January 10th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Here it goes! You can also tell my personality by it.... hehe

Rather silly

Im kinda new, three moths, but some of u know me

U may wana let it run through once to load and then listen

John Denver
January 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM
somebody pic a funny emotion and I'll try to imitate it mmkay...

BOO ya!

Fire Master
January 12th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Well if you mean like happyness or sadness try out fustration or angrer. Whatever just make us Laugh :)

Kairi
January 12th, 2004, 02:58 PM
somebody pic a funny emotion and I'll try to imitate it mmkay...

BOO ya!Extremely nervous. =P

Yay! Make it soon~ ~

Kayleigh
January 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Lol, yeah. Or try Gollum/Smeagol from Lord of the Rings! ^_^ I've been wanting to hear someone besides my brother imitate him.

100marios
January 12th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Oh, gollum! That's a good idea! I'm not so good at it myself, but my sister can do it pretty well! (I can make a pretty good Gimli impression though, and a not that bad Legolas one, and Patrick from Spongebob hehe)

John Denver
January 12th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I thought of this one while I was trying to do a gollum imitation, trust me you guys, I do a HORRIBLE gollum unless I have a cold or something :)

Think of yourself being in a dark dungeon with a brooding dungeon master yelling at you...

BOO! yeah yeah ya...

Hakudoushi-kun
January 12th, 2004, 06:35 PM
was that seriously you??????

John Denver
January 12th, 2004, 06:46 PM
yeah it was...did the ending show up with the candy reference in it? or did it just end at torture?

I dunno...must know...

ya BOO ya!

MoonLight
January 13th, 2004, 10:36 AM
XD Cotton Candy ? now where did that come from XD i liked that one Kingdom Hearts Music Really Cool :)

John Denver
January 13th, 2004, 06:37 PM
yep, it took me a while to find some eerie music on my comp...but there it was...

End of the World- Yoko Shinomura...brilliant...

and a BOO ya!

Kairi
January 14th, 2004, 11:21 AM
yep, it took me a while to find some eerie music on my comp...but there it was...

End of the World- Yoko Shinomura...brilliant...

and a BOO ya!I KNEW that music was familiar! Its from Kingdom Hearts!

Oh, and I liked your voice as well ._.

John Denver
January 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
why don't somebody else post a funny voice file. I know I would laugh like crazy if Kairi did a funny one...

oh BOO ya!

Kayleigh
January 15th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Lol, that was funny. XD I liked the ending... I can't wait to hear more!

Mystical Mewtwo
January 15th, 2004, 11:40 AM
here: golum and hary poter guy.
turn up your sound for gollum: cant do it unless i wisper

MoonLight
January 15th, 2004, 11:46 AM
XD Mystical Mewtwo, that was good ya sound pretty close at doin both of them. lol

Kayleigh
January 15th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah, lol, I liked that Gollum one a lot! XD At first I thought it was the real thing!

Mystical Mewtwo
January 15th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Yea, i practice every day. Im getting better.
(Group o_O)
jkjk
Any other things we can try? Like... dont know

Hakudoushi-kun
January 18th, 2004, 06:48 PM
you practice? good for you XDDD XP

John Denver
January 18th, 2004, 07:56 PM
hmm

how bout a mockery of a song...of...oh I dunno, all the good ideas we're taken

*think think think BOO ya!*

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 09:10 AM
I still haven't got a **** microphone.. well a new one.. lol!

Timbjerr
January 19th, 2004, 09:51 AM
why don't somebody else post a funny voice file. I know I would laugh like crazy if Kairi did a funny one...

oh BOO ya!
ohh! ohh!

I gots a funny voice file...let me just make it real quick and post it...

...ok, here it is...it has the word "dammit" in it tho...

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 10:08 AM
HAHA!!

That right there ws funny..longlong pause and heavy breathing...har har hardy har har

BOO ya!

Mystical Mewtwo
January 19th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Good one!
Here's my responce to it in a funny voice

Hakudoushi-kun
January 21st, 2004, 07:49 PM
do you have acid 2.0, mewtwo? it's awesome. you can enhance your voice and make it beyond squeaky.

Mystical Mewtwo
January 21st, 2004, 07:55 PM
No thats just me with no equpipment. Thats right, nothgin. Like i said, i practice. :cool:

But if you mean should i get it, where can i get it? comp store or just a download?

Hmm... ill post another one soon

Hakudoushi-kun
January 21st, 2004, 08:05 PM
i'm not sure where you can get it, but it came with my computer. you'll probably find it at a comp. store

Kayleigh
January 23rd, 2004, 12:51 PM
Lol, you sound like that meatball (or whatever it is) from Aqua Team Hunger Force when you talk like that. XD My brother can do its impression really well. It's funny!

And I wish some of the other members that posted their voice on the old PC would post theirs again... I looked through all 17 pages of that old thread and I'd love to have heard them. The attachments don't work there anymore. =_= *pokes Dakota* Can't you redo some of your old ones? Yours are so funny. ._.

Zar'roc
January 23rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
Uh. My voice...I sound weird in this one.

Mystical Mewtwo
January 23rd, 2004, 06:32 PM
wow... u sound like a chipmunk...

u SURE ur a guy? (no offence ment, that was REALLY hi)

Wow... i hope thats not ur reall voice

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Lol. I don't think that's his real voice... But if it is...SUPER FREAKY! :confused:
no offence...

~HORN!

Kayleigh
January 23rd, 2004, 09:47 PM
It's not playing for me. =\ It might be RealOne Player though. *throws a chip at computer screen* Is it working for anyone else?

Frostweaver
January 23rd, 2004, 10:08 PM

*stares at Kayleigh*
*wonders just why she's crazy enough to use Realplayer... even for Frosty the techno blind, he knows that realplayer kinda suck...*
*it works for Frosty's piece of crap computer*
*thinks that Zar'roc did a nice editing job ^_^*

Zar'roc
January 24th, 2004, 06:30 AM
That is my alien/chipmunk type voice with no editing....If you're wondering how old I am...I'm 10. It's kinda hard to tell.
This file is big, and the recording is long. So, this is not for 56k users.

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 07:44 AM

*stares at Kayleigh*
*wonders just why she's crazy enough to use Realplayer... even for Frosty the techno blind, he knows that realplayer kinda suck...*
*it works for Frosty's piece of crap computer*
*thinks that Zar'roc did a nice editing job ^_^*
I'm on my grandparent's computer... They have both RealOne player and Window's Media. >_>;

Hakudoushi-kun
January 24th, 2004, 07:25 PM
it's a windows media player file, i think

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 05:24 PM
hmm...

SPIN THE DISC!!

I think I should want to do a voice file with CHaskis Sato one of these days...must

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan
March 1st, 2004, 04:55 PM
I was going to post my voice, but I've decided that I'm not going to until I get a better one. (Because I sound stupid in that file) =P

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:12 PM
CRAP!! My new computer doesn't have a microphone...we have to get one now...

WHOA! YEAH! FREEEEE LANCE!! bOo Ya!?

Blaine
March 1st, 2004, 06:18 PM
Heheh... Ya'll've heard my singing and now you get to listen to my "guy" voice, lol. Enjoy.

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
Valley girls unite...wow what a pretty voice... I wonder where 22sa is...hmm???

You have a beautiful voice blaine...you should do radio shows and reveal all the worlds rabbit holes STOP!

yes BOO ya!

Kairi
March 1st, 2004, 07:10 PM
You do have a pretty voice! ^_^ Awwand such a sweet message. ;p

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:14 PM
That doesn't sound like a guy voice to me...I just wish I could hear Kairi's voice

*HUGE FREAKING GIGANTIC HINTING COUGH*

oh, and boo ya and whatever

Pluslechu
March 1st, 2004, 07:15 PM
How do u put your voice on here??? =/

John Denver
March 1st, 2004, 07:18 PM
You go to accessories in your program file and record a sound file of you...

then when you want to post here, just scroll down a lil until you reach manage attachements...then attach your lil sound file...make sure it's an appropriate ending deally...

BOO ya! files

Kairi
March 1st, 2004, 07:47 PM
That doesn't sound like a guy voice to me...I just wish I could hear Kairi's voice

*HUGE FREAKING GIGANTIC HINTING COUGH*

oh, and boo ya and whatever*hands him a bottle of Tussinex* here ya go. Works really well, its kinda addictive though. Hum bum =p

Hakudoushi-kun
March 1st, 2004, 08:04 PM
kairi's never gonna reveal herself. it's her code of mysterious honor. XP

horn! boo ya! oro?

Kairi
March 1st, 2004, 08:07 PM
Maybe Im just a machine punching out random binary to mod and post, hmm? ^_^; You never know

John Denver
March 2nd, 2004, 04:43 AM
YOu only saying what we already know kairi :P:):P:)

I'm serious, you should post your voice, I bet you have a really pretty voice like blaines...or you have a low deep one like tmbjr..ewww

be part of the BOO ya!

Kairi
March 2nd, 2004, 09:46 PM
Lol I don't know anyone with a voice like tmbjr's. ^_^; I rarely talk anyway, plus I don't have a mic. I have some voice clips of me when I was ten singing Pokmon songs down on the basement computer, but NO.

Pluslechu
March 2nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
I recorded myself...now how do I put it in??? =/

bna_li
March 2nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
Attachments man. Go to manage attachments.

Ryoutarou
March 3rd, 2004, 06:17 AM
i would post mine i really wouldent know what to say....and plus i have a kinda storng spanish accent.

John Denver
March 3rd, 2004, 01:19 PM
les hear it blue! we've already heard and translated Carol's! your's can't be more spanishish than hers...

final fantasy's BOO ya!

Kayleigh
March 3rd, 2004, 01:36 PM
Oh wow, Blaine, you have a really pretty voice! ^_^

Lol I don't know anyone with a voice like tmbjr's. ^_^; I rarely talk anyway, plus I don't have a mic. I have some voice clips of me when I was ten singing Pokmon songs down on the basement computer, but NO.
LOL, aww... Please? XD

Kairi
March 3rd, 2004, 01:52 PM
Nu uh, I'd have to leave PC form embarrassment. I recall acting out Team Rocket's motto in those clips too, and the Erika episode as well. o_o;

Ryoutarou
March 3rd, 2004, 02:17 PM
Just do it! if i can ever fix this **** mic i'll put up my voice clip

GuardianFlygon
March 3rd, 2004, 06:12 PM
HmHm, I should try posting my voice... .. I will try.. I have no mic, I just speak through the speakers, it works!

*get's killed by a Evil Deformed Wigglytuff*

HIM
March 3rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
Here is my voice. I sound like a loser and a dork because my mic reminds me of crap and I'm sick. Anyway here's my loser voice. The sound is very interisting though. Oh, yeah.

GuardianFlygon
March 3rd, 2004, 06:32 PM
Ehm, I hope this retched' thing works... HERE WE GOOOO

EDIT:: I messed up on ONE part. You'll figure it out.

HINT: I said Latios instead of Lugia...

Pluslechu
March 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
Heres my voice...I recorded this a few minutes ago... *hopes this works*
AAK! WRONG FILE!!!! ^_^;; eheheh.....hold on.

There. *phew* I hope this is the right file...

GuardianFlygon
March 3rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
My 2nd and prolly' last voice.

*Gets ate by a ugly deformed Crawdaunt*

Pluslechu
March 5th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Uhhh....*waits*is anyone here? o_o;;

H.A.W.K.
March 6th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Wow. That was very random!

Deoxys55
March 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM
This is my terrible voice. XD

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Here's a better, less breif recording of me ^_^;;

Moonlit_Angel
April 10th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I wish I could record my voice. How do you people do that!? I want to know how. Do you need equipment?

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 02:21 PM
No...you need a certain file thing....Actually, I can't remember how I recorded that 0_o;;

lighterhead2001
April 10th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Hello Nice voices everyone i am going to get mine on soon!

Pluslechu
April 10th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Here's a funny little thing I made a few minutes ago with on of those loud balloons...It's pretty crude, but...I thought it was funny myself ^^;;

Psychic Thunder
April 11th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Once my mic wants to be nice you get a new voice file of mine ^^, and I get to blab on how insane I have gotten after meeting some new on line friends hehehehe.... *listens to old voice file* ugh.... soooooooo many names.... and this makes six, lol, my voice is weird....

lighterhead2001
April 11th, 2004, 10:22 AM
hehehe my tired yawn! (message was to short)

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
April 12th, 2004, 06:30 PM
i tried attaching mine, but it says: File system directory is not writable.

Hakudoushi-kun
April 13th, 2004, 05:57 PM
the new voices are so freakin funny! (btw, i think kairi's holding out on us. i bet she does have a mic, yupyup. smart people like her always do :tired: :knockedou )