PDA

View Full Version : ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

shenanigans
August 28th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Have you ever done anything, caught or not, that isn't legal? What was it and why did you do it? Talk about anything from piracy to murder.

Dakota
August 28th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Razor, I murdered. It was intense, and I had no other choice. He kept on poking me and sucking from me. I got frustrated and took a book and squashed the life out of him. And I don't feel bad.

Aside from my murderous life, I've stolen candy from stores when I was younger. Thankfully, I stopped cause I thought it was really stupid. I've also jumped the turnstile at the subways here, and never got caught. I did get caught doubling up though, and it looked worse then it was. We were running to catch the train, but the cops thought we were trying to get away. When we explained ourselves, they relaxed, and even let us go! But that's all the illegal stuff I can remember.

Edit: Wow, the posts below reminded me of more

I've jaywalked more times that I can count. The police don't care usually though. Either that, or they have selective vision. I've also trespassed into this car realtor's property a lot, at one point almost everyday. I did it to get the soccer ball that my friends would accidentally kick over the fence, though. Only got caught once.

Oryx
August 28th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I pirate a lot. I acknowledge that it's wrong and I shouldn't but I do it anyway because I'm a terrible person.

Also I trespassed on other peoples' property twice when I was in 5th-6th grade, and almost got caught both times. Neither time I actually had to confront the police but I did have to run from angry non-police that were threatening it, hahah.

Ephemeral Euphoria
August 28th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Used to steal a lot myself when I was younger before stopping entirely around age 10 or so, besides from that there's not much to say sadly apart from being drunk in public one time.

GolurkIsDaBomb
August 28th, 2012, 10:51 AM
I jaywalk...

Also, I watch episodes of shows online. I think that's probably about it.

August 28th, 2012, 10:54 AM
I download music from shady places. Whether it's legal or not I have no clue.

CarefulWetPaint
August 28th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I dont and never have done anything illegal at all. I never download anime or tv shows or stream shows online. I also never download music from the internet either. I have never sped in my life either. I didnt drink when I was underage either. Im such a Saint arent I! I should be the Pope or something.

LightningAlex
August 28th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I dont and never have done anything illegal at all. I never download anime or tv shows or stream shows online. I also never download music from the internet either. I have never sped in my life either. I didnt drink when I was underage either. Im such a Saint arent I! I should be the Pope or something.

Whoa, I gotta congratulate you for not doing anything illegal... you really are a saint xD (No sarcasm here, really, if you can live your life without doing anything illegal, that's great!)

For my list of illegal stuff... hm... let's see:
- I download music, shows, games & other stuff like that, which is pretty minor...
- I've been drinking since I was 15, which means I've been underage buying alcohol for 3 years, until I turned 18 (Yeah, most cashiers don't request ID when buying alcohol).
- ^ Same goes for cigarettes...
- Every time I've worked in the hospital (As part of my practical classes), I stole something... Mostly syringes and needles to scare the hell out of children xD
- I interrupted an operation with my friend (Without wearing sterile uniforms), and almost got expelled for that... (Also, it was a cesarean operation, so we endangered the mother and the newborn, luckily nothing happened)...
- One time in class, our teacher didn't really pay much attention to what we are doing, so I recorded me and my friend doing a lot of stupid stuff... that wouldn't really be that bad, but recording and taking pictures is forbidden in our school, and once the director found out, she wanted to fire our teacher for not paying attention to what we're doing... again, luckily, nothing happened, since the teacher threatened to sue us if she got fired xD
- I drank beer during class... three times. Got caught once, was almost expelled xD

That's all I can remember for now...

droomph
August 28th, 2012, 03:16 PM
I literally stabbed a kid with a pen. Luckily I wasn't suspended or arrested or nuthin', because it didn't break the skin that bad. But I did get kicked out of school for a month.

Otter than that I am a Certified Insane Person (TM).

And nah I don't think other than pirating a couple songs.

Tyrantrum
August 28th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Well, years ago I stole a bunch of Pokémon cards from my friend. (He was giving them away at his boy scouts thing anyway, but you had to win a game to win one card.) Also, a couple months ago, I (well, technically my friend) stole candy because I really wanted some but had not money. :( I took small sips of alcohol a few times.

Also, I've smoked marijuana several times. I recently smoked a of couple weeks ago. Yay! :3

Nintendork15
August 28th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I attacked someone with a box of fried Chicken.

Merely because they were annoying me so much while I waited for my food for a whole hour.

wait ... it's not illegal is it?

Eucliffe
August 28th, 2012, 07:17 PM
I'm a pirate, yarr. But not your One Piece pirate or Blackbeard pirate. No, I be a Web pirate, downloading free music and games and whatnot from the World Wide Web. I also be a generous pirate--I sometimes upload stuff for others to pirate.

That aside, I've jaywalked. But in a huge urban city where traffic's jammed up anyhoo that's typically fine.

Ice Car
August 28th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Why'd my post get deleted? I'm not kiddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

But no, seriously, I've never committed a crime in my life except maybe a couple of times where I got really mad and got into some fights.

Sammi
August 28th, 2012, 07:46 PM
I probably jaywalk all the time, since I walk all the time and such. Drivers in this city can be a bit nuts sometimes so I try to be a good pedestrian.

Drank underage, but always under family supervision (usually my parents, my sister a few times). Also have bought alcohol for a minor. Said minor was 20... at that age I honestly didn't care so I did it.

PikachuAddict
August 28th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Let's see... I've threatened to a stab someone in the 5th Grade, and recently pirating movies and music. That's about the only illegal stuff I can think of.

Saryka
August 28th, 2012, 09:24 PM
I'M SUCH A BADASS I
pirate movies and music from the comfort of my own home how daring of me

diab_low
August 29th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Hmm I pirate like everyone here.

Ohh I also caused a bushfire back in Perth in Western Australia like 5 years ago lol It was accident I swear. it was nuthin major like it was a park fire not like those massive ones you see on the news lol so Imma clean I guess dirty but clean ;)

Patchisou Yutohru
August 29th, 2012, 07:27 AM
I pirate sometimes.
I used to steal things (gum, mainly) from convenience stores back in, like, middle school.

That's all I can think of.

Team Fail
August 29th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I jaywalk often (lol) and I pirate games. I don't really pirate movies because I don't like watching them on my computer, but I do (rarely) also download a song. Buuuut that's really about it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 30th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Illegal music/anime/computer game downloads, mostly. There were a few times while driving when I inadvertently began accelerating past the speed limit as well. I almost got in trouble for trespassing in my college dorm over break (when they were closed) till I showed campus security proof that I did have permission to stay there over break.

ShinyUmbreon189
August 30th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Omg there is so many illegal things i do its not even funny lol. I shouldn't be tellin you guys this but whatever. I smoke weed, drink underrage even tho i got 1 year left, pirate music, i used to hustle when i lived in the city like sellin weed but gave it up, and i carry a gun with me cuz i live near chicago. so many more things but those are the majors.

Hikamaru
August 30th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Mainly jaywalking. And that's all.

It's cos I often jaywalk if I am missing a bus or something, and I even have a friend who encourages me to do it.

So yeah, I'm very clean.

donavannj
August 31st, 2012, 12:50 AM
I'm a bit of a leadfoot when it comes to driving... but I try to keep my speed under control, even when in a rush. I don't feel like revealing whether I've done anything else illegal, though.

awolfsquared
August 31st, 2012, 03:23 AM
For several months last year I'd sit in school property and used their free wi-fi. My brother used to be the only person who knew how to change the wireless settings and wouldn't allow anyone else to change them. So whenever I wanted to trade or battle over wi-fi or whenever there was an event for Black and White, I would go out to that school late at night and use their WI-FI. I did eventually got caught and had to run from the cops. That incident had convinced my brother to show me how to change the wireless and allowed me to change it whenever I wanted.

I jaywalk, but I don't do it often and usually wait to cross when told to. I've downloaded music from sites for free and not paying for them on iTunes or Amazon.

I stole a pack of Post-it Notes from a Target in 8th grade. It was open and on the floor so I didn't think it was stealing at the time. I realized it actually was stealing sometime after. I've "stolen" sugar packets. creamers, and napkins and stuff from restaurants and convenient stores but I wouldn't consider that stealing cause they offer them to people for free. I've also stolen pretzels ,nuts, and trail mix from the bulk aisle in grocery stores.

That's just about it.

Esper
August 31st, 2012, 12:33 PM
Arr, ye scurvy dogs!

I'm sure I've broken driving laws, but never anything dangerous like speeding down city streets. I've trespassed a couple of times, too. Oh, and underpaid on a few train rides.

Yeah, all very dangerous, I know.

o Pikachu o
August 31st, 2012, 04:32 PM
I pirate almost everything : movies, games, music. The main reason I pirate movies is because I don't want to sit through stupid movie trailers for 5 minutes before I can actually watch the movie. The only movies I buy are 3D blu-ray and I get most of them for half price from Amazon and eBay. Even TV shows I watch livestreams of them or if I can't find any I wait an hour because I know a website which uploads almost every TV show an hour after it airs. I do have cable but my cable provider doesn't have any good channels : AMC, Showtime.

이큐리
August 31st, 2012, 08:35 PM
Oh, illegal things you say. I guess I've done my fair share of illegal things.• Underage drinking. Started drinking at age 14. I was a depressed teenager.
• Jaywalking. All the time.
• I'm a pirate. 'Argh!
• I've run plenty of red lights in the 6 years that I've been driving.
• Five finger discounts.
That's about all I can remember right now. xD

Sodom
September 6th, 2012, 03:42 AM
I open my family's mail all the time... technically that's illegal but nobody cares lol.

Altix
September 11th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I have: Pick pocketed but I always return the stolen items, trespass, cannibalism, as long as drinking blood from a small cut count XD, thats all.

Livewire
September 12th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Illegal music downloads, cellphone use during school, breaking the hell out of the speed limit, etc. I'm such a bad boy. ;)

Altomare
September 13th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Cheating! Last midterm we had a "teamwork" at the math midterm exam. (let's hope ma'am does not read this)
Assignments too, but that's less risky because lower chance of getting caught.

revere
September 14th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Pirate everything, except for my Pokemon White & my future B2W2 paks. Well, cheating at school too & normally, if I want to create a 2nd account on forums, I use my grandma's e-mail just for the heck of it.

Altomare
September 14th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Oh yeah, I buy counterfeit pokemon TCG stuff. Even made a deck out of it.
Counterfeit yugioh too in fact...

Ninjagon
September 14th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Well... Looks like i'm pretty bad. Most of this was when I was 11.

- I smoked weed yesterday. Everyone does something stupid at one point.
- Under age drinking.
- I stole from the shops in grade 7, got caught, suspended for 5 days.
- I jaywalk, don't care.
- I also used to get songs but I buy them on Itunes now.

I'm only 14. Judge me. Keep in mind, there is something called 'Peer Pressure'. That's it. I've never hurt anyone.

Broken_Arrow
September 14th, 2012, 10:09 AM
hmmm if we consider sneaking to teachers room to steal the monthly exams a crime! that and when i was 13 i attacked some girl by landing on her from five stairs after she called my mom names without even i did anything to her..she deserved what she took though i didn't regret that tbh....that's all i think

Hagumi
September 14th, 2012, 10:27 AM
I illegally download music, manga, anime and a couple of videogames, usually because the majority of the music and whatnot I want isn't available in my country, and they can't be easily ordered from overseas. I've also did underage drinking, like once, when hanging out with some friends. Even then it was just the tiniest sip of vodka and a few gulps of cider lol. So far I haven't been caught for doing anything illegal.

Mochi
September 14th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I jaywalk all the freaking time. But there's no laws here about that so it's whatevs. Kind of annoying when I'm driving on a huge main road where speed is like 50 and there's a ton of jaywalkers idling around in the left turn lane. Ugh.

But yeah, I pirate a lot too.

Mr Cat Dog
September 23rd, 2012, 01:54 AM
Piracy since I was 15, but mainly just TV as opposed to films/music, so my conscience is relatively clear in that regard. Speeding on a semi-regular basis, but only on motorways - I'm very careful to watch my speed in heavily pedestrianised areas and housing estates and the like. I've stolen soooooo much food that it's unbelievable, but mainly from the people that I've lived with, as opposed to from shops or anything like that.

Cosmotone8
September 23rd, 2012, 04:06 AM
Aside from pirating, no. Mr. Goody Two Shoes over here.

Counterfeit
September 23rd, 2012, 06:22 AM
Jaywalking? C'mon guys, that doesn't count.

I can't believe it's even a law over there, it's utterly laughable.

Here in the UK it's considered a personal responsibility to cross the road safely.

User1
September 23rd, 2012, 08:13 AM
Getting drunk outside at night, picking up some stones and throwing them at a window (nobody was staying in that place) and some lampposts. The window and a few lampposts got smashed.

It was a deserted stretch of road.