PDA

View Full Version : glasses! XD

ASG
January 24th, 2005, 06:39 PM
so what do ya want? glasses or no glasses or keep them or not keep them?XD i already have them so i'll keep them 1:because they are tinted blue 2:because they are tinted blue XD

Kyosuke
January 24th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I think the question should first ask if you wear glasses, then ask if you prefer to wear them or not ^^.

I've been wearing glasses since 3rd grade, so I've grown a bit attached to them over the years XD. I hate wearing them during gym at school or when I'm doing some kind of sport, but I enjoy wearing them outside of that because my thin black frames make me look sopisticated XD.

Kitsune_girl
January 24th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Hmmm, I hate my glasses, in fact I never where them and I walk around not being able to see as I rather would see blurry than be seen with them on:laugh:

But I love my blue Sunglasses! there so cool!:cool:

Aaron5367
January 24th, 2005, 07:36 PM
I have to wear mine... *Sigh* Im getting contacts when Im 13 though!

Miyu-chan
January 24th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Glasses? o.x; Yes... I am a four-eyes -> @_@ I deteste them... I can't see with them, and I'm like blind w/o them. xD

Thank God for the creation for them though. xD;

Cherrim
January 24th, 2005, 07:52 PM
No glasses. =D 20/20 eyesight~!

=x If I did need glasses, though, I imagine I'd want to get rid of them. However... the thought of sticking contacts in my eyes seriously freaks me out. I hate it when this one friend of mine puts his in during homeroom sometimes. Ugh. x_X;

DragonTrainer
January 24th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Glasses suck, contacts = MUCH better, much more comfortable and easy to do stuff in

Mari
January 24th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Ugh. I hate my glasses! >> I can't play soccer, football, basketball, or any other sport right with them on my eyes.

Good thing my parents allowed me take them off whenever I play, though. X3

Ryoutarou
January 24th, 2005, 08:41 PM
None for me^^ I had them when I was younger, around 10-12 I believe. But now my eyesight is more or less great again.

mew42003
January 24th, 2005, 08:50 PM
I wouldn't keep them...

~James

Youko Kurama
January 24th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Well I love my glasses actually.

I've had them for about two years now, well it will be two years in April. I got the mid way through the seventh grade. They're a whole lot easier and more convinient than contacts, although if I had a choice, I'd go contacts.
I do have a slight fear of letting anything go near my eye so it would be troublesome.
Besides, they don't interfere with anything I do. In fact, they help out. Since I only play most sports during gym, and none of those are too bad about glasses, I don't mind them. When it is necessary to take themoff, I do, since I can see nearby objects so that works.

what kind of sight is that though? When you can see nearby stuff, but not the far away stuff...
If anything, since i got my glasses, my vision's gotten worse. I lost them for long periods of time the first year I had them so yeah....XD

Sylphiel
January 24th, 2005, 09:04 PM
I've had my glasses for years (since around third grade, as well), and...I don't think I'd want to get rid of them by now. :/ I don't like the thought of contacts because...nuh uh, I'm not putting my fingers near my eyes like that for any reason. Plus I'm so used to glasses that I'd dunno what I'd do without them. :P

WolfWood
January 24th, 2005, 09:17 PM
I had glasses for 2 months then switched to contacts there much better.

jynx
January 25th, 2005, 02:22 AM
I got my first and only pair when i was primary4. Coz one eye was short sighted and the other was long sighted.

But literally, that eye was no longer long sighted so I don't weat them anymore

Kylie-chan
January 25th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Well I love my glasses actually.

I've had them for about two years now, well it will be two years in April. I got the mid way through the seventh grade. They're a whole lot easier and more convinient than contacts, although if I had a choice, I'd go contacts.
I do have a slight fear of letting anything go near my eye so it would be troublesome.
Besides, they don't interfere with anything I do. In fact, they help out. Since I only play most sports during gym, and none of those are too bad about glasses, I don't mind them. When it is necessary to take themoff, I do, since I can see nearby objects so that works.

what kind of sight is that though? When you can see nearby stuff, but not the far away stuff...
If anything, since i got my glasses, my vision's gotten worse. I lost them for long periods of time the first year I had them so yeah....XD
What he said.

XD

Well, I've always worn glasses, well since I was like two or something, and I look like a freako without them, besides I like them, they help indeed.

The Fallen
January 25th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Eh, I have glasses.except i don't wear them lol.Even though i should lol.

ASG
January 25th, 2005, 08:40 AM
see people don't tint them my friend did i think they look gold... or balck or somthing

Kitsune_girl
January 25th, 2005, 02:02 PM
I can see nearby objects , so I can live without them. I will absolutly not wear them for more than 4 hours a week, because they actully make my eyesight worse. And ya, the idea of putting little things in your eye freaks me out too, so I don't wear contacts either:P

I actuly enjoy haveing not so perfect vision. Whenever I put my glasses on everyone looks so ugly, like all the flaws are magnified or something O_o

Bay-kun
January 25th, 2005, 02:35 PM
I don't wear glasses, and I'm OK with it. XD I prefer having good vision without them. XD

Matty_Boi
January 25th, 2005, 04:59 PM
i wear glasses lol but mine are cool cause they turn dark in the sun :cool:

Greed
January 25th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Yes, I do indeed wear glasses. D8 (Very expected coming from a nerd, huh?) I have myopia (near-sighted), and I am blind as a bat when I don't have them. Although one eye is worse than the other one. >.>;

I like my glasses, they're rectangle shaped and make me look more sophisticated. I prefer them over contacts. I can't stand those things. >>; I hear they're more likely to get one's vision worse. =/

*dies*

Pokemon Master #1
January 26th, 2005, 01:59 PM
I don't own glasses and I don't want any.I would look really weird in them.

Esai
January 26th, 2005, 02:03 PM
I dont have glasses, but i was very close last year, but then my eyes got better. I couldnt really care cos every1 else in my family has them

angel
February 1st, 2005, 06:42 AM
I hate wearing my glasses i went contacts but my mom says no. SOmetimes i drop them and go around school bumping into things.Stupid being 3 months earliy.*Smacks head on computer desk*

~Dragonair~
February 1st, 2005, 07:09 AM
I dont have any glasses, if I had glasses I wouldnt mind.

Kelsey
February 1st, 2005, 07:27 AM
Gah, I have glasses, but I never wear them. XD They look nice on me, and everyone at school likes them. I dunno, they're hard to get used to. I always wanna take them off and step on them. XD So, for now, they shall stay in my top dresser drawer until I really need them. <3

~Kelsey

TRIFORCE89
February 1st, 2005, 08:02 AM
My dad has glasses, my mom has glasses, and my brother has glasses. But me? Somehow I have special eyes that don't have whatever cause the rest of my family's eyes to die out. *blinks* Took an eye exam thingy in Spetember, I only messed up one letter on the very last line. So I'm good.

Trent
February 1st, 2005, 01:23 PM
Eyeglasses: No, my vision (20-800) is far too bad for glasses to help
Sunglasses: Yeah, my eyes are very sensetive to the sun, and I'd wear them even if I didn't have to, 'cause I've got OAKLEYS!

Mr Cat Dog
February 1st, 2005, 01:44 PM
I have glasses, and I don't really mind to be honest. Although when I get the chance, I would opt for laser eye surgery, but only if I knew it was 100% safe at the time (which'll be in about 8-10 years or something) ^_^

angel
February 7th, 2005, 06:38 AM
I dont have any glasses, if I had glasses I wouldnt mind.
How could you not mind have glasses there stupid well to me they are. I have my glasses off right now.

Sammi
February 7th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I <3 my glasses! I would never give them up. I think I look good with or without them. ^^ It also makes me feel smarter. xD

Lucy Lu
February 7th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Yep I wear glasses. I been wearing them since I was twelve years old. And fine with it. I look better in glasses than without. ^^

Crimson King
February 7th, 2005, 10:18 PM
same thing here, ive worn mine since i was in 4th or 5th (i lost track) and now ive grown quite used to them, even so that i feel i look better with them.