PDA

View Full Version : Favorite season?

o Pikachu o
September 1st, 2012, 02:50 PM
What's your favorite season? Mine is Winter because I like the cold weather and I like snow.

Playful_Weasel
September 1st, 2012, 04:19 PM
When I read it first, I was thinking Pokemon Season,

My favorite is the colder months, Winter! I don't mind when it rains (winter era it tends to rain a lot in Seattle), but every year we do get at least 3 days of snow. I love having a good time in the snow. I don't mind the other seasons either.

Rodriguezjames55
September 1st, 2012, 04:42 PM
summer no school+birthday=win

curiousnathan
September 1st, 2012, 06:29 PM
Summer mainly because here in Australia we've just ome past Winter and quite frankly I'm sick of the cold and wet, haha. We had a lovely morning the other day where it was windy and warm - those days are my favourites - and this weekend has been amazing, so I'm quite looking forward to Summer/Spring. So rn, it's Summer for me.

이큐리
September 1st, 2012, 07:12 PM
Spring.

Flowers blooming, spring showers.
I love going to the park during Spring. Nice a breezy and not scorching like Summer.

Lilith
September 1st, 2012, 09:21 PM
Spring!

Not too cold and not too hot. Although I'm agonizing over exams, I am also close to finishing the school year!

Hikamaru
September 2nd, 2012, 01:23 AM
Spring, like most of you.

Cos it's not too hot, not too cold and my birthday is in that month!

Talli
September 2nd, 2012, 01:37 AM
Fall because everyone in my family are in a better mood.

Sodom
September 2nd, 2012, 04:36 AM
I chose Autumn. I like the in-between seasons better than the extreme ones, because it's neither too hot nor too cold, and I prefer Autumn over Spring because it's headed in the right direction (i.e. away from Summer and into Winter).

Sheep
September 2nd, 2012, 09:05 AM
Autumn! It's usually not too cold or hot and I can wear my favorite kinds of clothing. Plus, everything's really pretty during this time. |D No gross mushy snow or ridiculously sticky/hot weather aha.

Spring's a close second though, though it can be a little hotter than I'd like at times.

Esper
September 2nd, 2012, 09:14 AM
Winter. I love the rain and being able to wear warm clothes, and it's the opposite of summer, which is the bane of my existence. Plus I was born in the winter.

Algo Fonix
September 2nd, 2012, 09:22 AM
I'm all about some Autumn. Around here, the trees are freaking beautiful and the weather is at that "not too cold, yet not warm" point. I love it.

Brendino
September 2nd, 2012, 08:45 PM
I absolutely love the snow, so Winter is my favorite season. Although, in reality I like the late Winter-early Spring, when it is still cold out with the chance of snow, but not so cold that it makes you not even want to go outside.

PlatinumDude
September 2nd, 2012, 09:37 PM
I like summer because I basically get to wear shorts all day. I also like winter because I like cold temperatures.

Sammi
September 3rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Winter. These days, mostly because it's cold, and I can walk very easily in the cold. I like wearing my winter jacket too. Snow's pretty nice until you walk in it. The holidays are also here but I usually spend them working and being alone during the actual days so I don't look as forward to them now as I did when I was a kid.

Autumn is a close second. I love the crispness in the air. Not quite cold enough for me, but it's cool. The leaves are really pretty, too.

awolfsquared
September 3rd, 2012, 08:39 AM
Autumn. It's not too hot or too cold , which is how I prefer it. I can start wearing hoodies and jeans more plus the tree look beautiful and all the leaves falling to the ground covers it up making it look colorful and pretty tranquil. I prefer it when it's cool and not hot or cold.

Anastasia.R
September 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Oh gosh, it's a tie between Autumn and Spring.

But I have to say, I love Fall! It's gorgeous, I love to see the colors on the leaves change. Oranges, reds, browns, yellows, I just adore the warm colors! ^..^ It's a bit chilly, but I like it. =]

I'm going to have to say Fall. <3

droomph
September 3rd, 2012, 03:13 PM
winter. because it's cold.

curse you sweat

Sakura Rain
September 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
Autumn omg. I love how it's not too cool but it's not too hot and everything's red and yellow and orange and it's really nice :) My birthday's in autumn too, it's just my season. <3

Hybrid Trainer
September 4th, 2012, 04:27 AM
I'd have to say spring. Everything is blooming, the beautiful green saplings are turning into bright bold flowers. Everything is nice and bright and pretty, and it's moving away from the god awful season of winter.

Frazzevous
September 4th, 2012, 05:54 AM
We actually don't have any of those seasons here, but I do like spring and autumn a lot. <3 Spring is just that... season of flowers blooming (and oh how I love flowers); Autumn... beautiful leaves. :3

I'm voting for Spring.

LightningAlex
September 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM
I'd love to be able to choose both spring & autumn, but since I can choose only one, I choose spring (The early spring, where there's no snow, but the weather is still pretty cold). I just love cold weather, but I hate snow because walking is very hard and riding a bike impossible (They don't really clean the streets well here where I live :\ )

Also, as a lot of people said, flowers! I've never had any allergies :)

Mentalii
September 4th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Holidays, parties, beach, heat, no homework, sleeping until midday... Everything I love belongs to summer. So, summer FTW.

Axeliira
September 4th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I will say Autumn, because I anticipate the breakthrough from the summer heat, and experience the cooler temps. Plus, although we don't get this here in my area, I love the fall leaf colors <3 Hopefully I can visit the eastern US to experience the fall foliage there.

Also, my birthday is in Autumn, and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 7th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Fall. Because of my birthday and Halloween. Otherwise it would be in a tie with Spring because both seasons have temperatures that aren't ridiculously hot or cold.

Cosmotone8
September 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I love the fall because that's when football starts and the weather here gets just how I like it. Also I get to see the leaves changing color here. :) I know some people that come here just to see that.

Mochi
September 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I like them all in their own way.

But, I think my absolute favorite is autumn/winter. I love back-to-school time (shoot me) and I love snow and all of the holidays.

Least favorite is spring. It's so gross. Everything is muddy and half-frozen and ew.

Dakota
September 8th, 2012, 07:28 AM
For the longest time, it was summer. That changed when the mosquitos got to me. That, and the fact my eyes got REALLY dry. So now it's winter. Ugh.

Patchisou Yutohru
September 8th, 2012, 09:58 AM
I voted for spring because that's when my birthday is.

But I like them all except for summer. I think they're all beautiful because they're all so different (except for summer, which is just like spring turned up the temp a little and less rain) and make the outside look pretty. The feeling of seeing leaves back on the trees after two seasons without them, the first snowfall of the season, the beauty that is autumn... Those are hard to compete with. But I think the air is a lot more forgiving and light and breezy when it's the spring time. It's the perfect weather to go out for a walk in wearing either shorts or sweats.

BlackDawn
September 8th, 2012, 12:56 PM
I like Autumn/Fall maybe it's the leaves changing colors, or the mild tempatures (yay for 60° weather). I also love the rain, I could walk around in it for hours.

xxReshiramxx
September 8th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I'm going to have to say my favorite season is Fall because my birthday is in that month.

Umbr30n
September 8th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Spring because that's when things aren't too warm or too cold. When you would want the temperature just right, Spring is the exact time you want. Plus my birthday's in Spring. XD

Twilight Sky
September 15th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Winter is my absolute favorite season ♥ And of course, that has a lot to do with how much I love cold weather. xD I'm so comfortable in the cold, so I prefer winter towards all the others~!

windy_leo
September 17th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Autumn. It's cool =v= and i feel relaxed. It less rains than in the summer.

Avishka
September 18th, 2012, 12:52 AM
where is the rainy season??
i think Rainy season is only in India which is for 3 whole months. <3 <3 but this year it didn't rain much :( :( :(
i also love summer season bcuz no school for a month so....... <3 <3

windy_leo
September 18th, 2012, 04:54 AM
where is the rainy season??
i think Rainy season is only in India which is for 3 whole months. <3 <3 but this year it didn't rain much :( :( :(
i also love summer season bcuz no school for a month so....... <3 <3
In my country, in my region, there are 2 seasons: rainy season and dry season. Rainy season is from the end of April to October ( It includes summer and autumn, but it less rains than in the summer)
Anyway, I prefer calling autumn to calling rainy season ><'

Squirrel
September 20th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Winter! It's cold and dark in a cosy way and it feels like Christmas and everything smells nice and it's a lovely time of year! Plus the chance of snow is wonderful since snow is incredibly beautiful to walk through :3

The Works
September 20th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Winter. Although it's usually only 4 months and lows are at about 20°C (and then it's summer for the rest of the year), it's sufficient for me to get away from Dubai's 40°C summer heat. God, that sweat is just plain obnoxious....

Linizia
September 20th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Of course I Love the summer, but I also like Fall very much. I love the atmosphere, dark evenings, how you can cloth yourself and so on. :)

Doppelgänger
September 23rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Fall, mainly because of Halloween and Thanksgiving. Also my birthday, so yeah :3

ゆりあき
September 23rd, 2012, 09:45 PM
I love autumn the most. Even though I'd rather be hot than cold, I rarely leave my house anyway so temperatures don't really matter. I like looking out my window, though; For this purpose, autumn and winter offer the most visually interesting views. On occasion when I do leave the house, autumn is a little easier to bare weather-wise. I also prefer the vibrant colors of fall over the muted landscape of winter, but I absolutely do not hate the latter -- I like it quite a lot, actually... Winter is definitely my second most favorite season.

Also, a big plus in my opinion for the colder seasons: not as many bugs can be seen where I live! I'm deathly afraid of bugs, so I often count away the days 'till autumn's arrival.

Also also, and least importantly, my birthday is in October.