PDA

View Full Version : Milk or cookies?

K1ngQu33n
September 4th, 2012, 02:44 PM
If you don't know what a cookie is, my definition of a cookie is a yummy treat.

If you don't know what milk is, I'm sorry to say this but you should contact your local doctor.

Tell me, milk or cookies?

PlatinumDude
September 4th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Even though I know that milk is healthier, I went with cookies because there are so many types of cookies out there..

Snowdrop
September 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Milk, uh... kinda goes with cookies but oh well lol. I think milk is GROSS so I chose me some yummy cookies ^^

Starsprite
September 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM
And you're saying that I can't take both? I WILL FIND A WAY

Ah...honestly it depends. For example, it's whole milk vs. cookies I like, then I'll definitely be taking the cookies. But if it's skim milk vs. those nasty cookies that taste like a mouthful of dirt, then I want the milk.

I guess, as a general principle, I would want the milk since it's more practical and it can be used to make cookies, but I might be over-thinking this. Just saying.

Shiny Celebi
September 4th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Cookies are way better than milk. Cookies are tasty, milk in my opinion isn't, it tastes weird and I don't like it at all.

Sammi
September 4th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Sorry, but I'm going to lock this.

If this is supposed to be a "do you want things that are healthy for you or a tasty treat" kind of thread, you should make that instead of making it just "milk or cookies?". If I'm supposed to take this at face value, this is too random and narrow a topic for this forum. Polls are supposed to be as broad as possible.

Besides we all know milk and cookies go together ;)

*closed*

------

EDIT: This is Shining Raichu here, and I have something I'd like to say. We live in a world where both milk and cookies are possible. As I sit here dipping my Oreos into my glass of milk, I stumbled across this newly locked thread and was shell-shocked. If you start suggesting that milk and cookies can exist separately, then what's next? Cheese without crackers? Corn chips without salsa? Donny without Marie? I am offended, sir. Offended that you would try and make me choose!