View Full Version : Legendary Bird Racing: what bird would you be the jockey of (ride)

Moltres Rider
September 6th, 2012, 3:03 PM
Articuno, Moltres, or Zapdos, if you had the opportunity to hop aboard on one of these Legendary Bird Pokémon and race against the others, which Legendary Bird Pokémon would you ride???

September 6th, 2012, 3:32 PM
zapdos it's the fastest and i could paralyze/make the other faint due to Superior typing

o Pikachu o
September 6th, 2012, 4:05 PM
I chose Zapdos because it's the faster one and because moltres and articuno have lots of weaknesses

September 6th, 2012, 5:12 PM
I would pick Moltres to ride just so I could see what it would be like to fly in the sky with that one.

September 6th, 2012, 6:03 PM
Well this is a race and not a battle, but I don't care. Goin' with my Articuno no matter what <3

September 6th, 2012, 7:46 PM
I chose Articuno cos I like blue things and it's the most beautiful of the bunch.

September 7th, 2012, 3:17 AM
Definitely Zapdos - it's my favorite out of the trio, and is the fastest :D

September 7th, 2012, 10:57 AM
If it was going to be a race, I would definitely pick Zapdos. As mentioned, it is the fastest of the three, and even though it might not be my favorite, I would still want to win!

September 7th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Well this is a race and not a battle, but I don't care. Goin' with my Articuno no matter what <3
Same here. I love Articuno, and if it comes to it I can always freeze Zapdos and blast some water at Moltres or something.

September 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM
i could paralyze articuno

September 7th, 2012, 2:17 PM
I'd use Zapdos because it's the fastest out of the 3 legendary birds (statistically). That, and it can use its Electric moves to take advantage of the fact that Articuno and Moltres are weak to Electric.

September 7th, 2012, 2:21 PM
Freaking love Articuno.

That and Moltres would singe my buns.

September 7th, 2012, 5:39 PM
Obviously Zapdos, sense it has the highest Speed.

Noah Ridgewood
September 9th, 2012, 4:10 PM
Um, preferably none of them but if I had to choose, I choose Articuno. It causes snow to fall while it's flying. How amazing is that?

Anyone who chooses Moltres, have fun with those flames lol.

September 23rd, 2012, 11:34 AM
Although Zapdos would be the fastest, Moltres is the one for me and I'd like to try winning with it :)

Shining Raichu
September 26th, 2012, 5:25 PM
Definitely Articuno. Moltres could very well kill you with that fire and Zapdos is... well it's fine but I'd rather Articuno.

Articuno is an Ice-type Pokemon which may mean he's absolutely freezing to ride, but I see it as a fashion choice. Women choose to wear less clothes than are appropriate for the weather outside because of fashion, so why can't I do this? Articuno is the prettiest of the Pokemon and I would look damn good riding it, so there.