PDA

View Full Version : Icecream :D

The Fallen
January 25th, 2005, 05:23 PM
what's your favorite kind of icecream?Mine is probably CakeBatter from ColdStone, the best ever lol.

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Hm...Mint chip, Cookie dough, Cookies and Cream, yeah XD

[Technya]
January 25th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Cookie dough and Rocky Road are my favorites.

Happy Dude
January 25th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Ice cream Mmmmmm.My favourite is rainbow and chocolate.

MegaDitto
January 25th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Vinalla is my fave.Soft and cool.

Arcanine
January 25th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Cookie dough, Vanilla and Cookies and Cream are my favorite kinds of Ice cream.

But to me nothing can beat home made Vanilla ice cream (I'm not talking about the stuff you get at the store I'm talking about making the ice cream yourself).

Kylie-chan
January 25th, 2005, 09:49 PM
OMG! Chocolate ice cream <3 or vanilla and chocolate ice cream [like half and half] with 100s+1000s, which is what I get every single time the ice cream truck comes by.

mew42003
January 25th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Mint Chocolate Chip!MINE!!!!!XD!

~James

Peach
January 26th, 2005, 02:52 AM
I love chocolate, chocolate-banana, chocolate-mandarin, polka grisp, marzipan and rom raisin ice cream. They're delicious!!!! *has hearts in her eyes*

MiNuN*
January 26th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Cookies and Cream, hands down. I dont even need to think about it.

Pokemon Master #1
January 26th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I like lots of flavors of ice ceam.Usually when we talk about food I get hungry, odd isn't it?

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2005, 06:32 PM
It isn't odd at all. *_*

I <3 Rocky Road all the way. xD;;;

It's my favorite. =) Vanilla Swiss Almond is very good too... >_<

Lady Pearl
January 26th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I love Twist (chocolate and vanilla) and my ultimate favorite flavor is Cotton Candy. It's so delectable and sweet! I want to hug it but it's not a solid. >.>

Usagii
January 26th, 2005, 06:48 PM
I like Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Butter Scotch =]

Roxas
January 26th, 2005, 07:46 PM
All chocolate icecream rawks! It's even better when you top it off with alot of chocolate syrup! Whenever I do that, I get extremely hyper and then have a hangover, then next day XD

angel
February 2nd, 2005, 06:53 AM
I love yummy chocolate chip icecream yummy!

~Dragonair~
February 2nd, 2005, 11:48 AM
I like Chocolate and Vanilla, theyre so delicous. XP

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 11:50 AM
I HATE ICE CREAM! o.o I must be like the only person in the word who doesn't like Ice Cream. I could bore you about how Ice cream will eventually kill you all (I researched this... It's scary XD) but I don't think anyone'll care, since let's behonest, every's shortening your life expectancy. Oxygen, Chocolte, Water, and now that POKEMOn now causes cancer (^_~), we're all going to die anyways :P

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2005, 11:52 AM
Join the club, MCD. (<-- Look, I got your name right! :D) I like ice cream, but I don't like pie. We're outcasts. XD

Anyway, I don't normally eat ice cream anymore. o_O I never feel like it. When I do, though, I like Cookies 'n Cream. <3 That or just plain vanilla. Chocolate is just ew. x_X

Kura
February 2nd, 2005, 11:54 AM
@@ my favourite is pistacio.. (i think thats how you spell it) you know.. the green one..with the nuts.. ._. well yarr.. kura likes to get it at La Paloma (the icecream store) and it's most heavenly there :3
*drools* sooo goood <3 <3 <3

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 11:54 AM
I don't like pie either. XD But I do like the number pi. 3.141... :P

But everyone I know likes Ice cream, but I don't. I feel alone... :'( But, I suppose I'll join the club. Do I get a free hat? XD (And well done for getting my name right Lighting <-- :P

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2005, 11:57 AM
No hats yet, but maybe I should make some. XD I love your avatar, btw. And... *smacks you for calling her that* XD

Kura - o_O Green? Ew. XD The only green ice cream I ever had was Mint Cookies 'n Cream. ;_; It was so gross. My dad had really good seats for a hockey game when we lived in Edmonton, but in the lounge, that was the only ice cream they had and my dad didn't want to go buy me normal ice cream up in the main area. XD So I had to eat that. 'Twas yuck.

THIRTY-SIX
February 2nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
pies ? why are you talking bout pies XD any who i like mint choc chip or chocolate mixed with strawberry mushed into a creamy mix

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 12:02 PM
I know this'll be classesd as spamming, so below is some stuff about Ice cream to make it less spammy:

75% of people on a diet have secretly snacked on at least one spoonful of ice cream [/on topic]

Back to the spamming :P Let's talk about my avatar some more over MSN, otherwist I might start a riot about spamming XD

THIRTY-SIX
February 2nd, 2005, 12:06 PM
sweetie thats a great avatar i actually almost laughed XD on topic really 75% thats just shocking !! id never to that ^.~

TRIFORCE89
February 2nd, 2005, 04:24 PM
I haven't had ice cream in a while. A long while. I miss you ice cream. I'm not sure why, but I haven't. Vanilla of Cookie Dough for me.