PDA

View Full Version : Evil

Overlord Drakow
September 10th, 2012, 12:05 PM
EVIL

http://i50.tinypic.com/2moce0x.png

We all are. At least to an extent. Talk about some of the evil things you have done or contemplated doing.

I have an example which happened today. This lady got back from her holiday and she was talking about how her daughter went clubbing for the first time and how she was so concerned about it and so on. At the end she talks about how happy she was to see her pet dog when they got back from holiday and she said "don't go having kids, they are too stressful and a dog is easier to look after". Then I just thought to myself they're both the same anyway.

Ephemeral Euphoria
September 10th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I laughed at a funeral once, no lie.

Hikamaru
September 10th, 2012, 07:05 PM
I do evil laughs a lot, especially at my own cat.

Overlord Drakow
September 12th, 2012, 12:58 AM
I laughed at a funeral once, no lie.

What kind of laugh was it? Was it quiet or loud? Did people look at you in disgust? Give me ALL THE DETAILS!

I do evil laughs a lot, especially at my own cat.

Yeah but that's not really that evil though.

Ephemeral Euphoria
September 12th, 2012, 01:44 PM
What kind of laugh was it? Was it quiet or loud? Did people look at you in disgust? Give me ALL THE DETAILS!

I laughed like I was going to have a stroke out of the blue, got looks of disgust basically asking me "What the **** is wrong with you?" from everyone there. Mom dragged me out of the hall within seconds and slapped me silly while trying to explain that I remembered a few jokes from Dave Chappelle that I heard the night before.

Overlord Drakow
September 12th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Ahahaa yeah I hate when I remember something funny in an environment where I shouldn't be laughing.

As to the rest of the community, YOU'RE A BUNCH OF COWARDS! TOO AFRAID TO STEP IN AND RESPOND TO THIS TOPIC! YOU THINK YOU'RE A BUNCH OF SAINTS BUT YOU'RE NOT!!! AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

dʒɹʌmpfʼt̚
September 12th, 2012, 02:30 PM
I always feel like supergluing that School Resource Officer to a lamppost and taze him over and over again and kick him in the nuts and send him home without any of his clothes because he basically arrested me for no good reason whatsoever.

Anyways, other than that I don't have any majorly evil thoughts other than the normal "what if I kicked him in the face" thoughts everyone has.

Catholic Nun
September 13th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I think terrible, evil thoughts about children quite often. Every time a child annoys me I wish it hadn't been born and I wish that everybody would stop providing the world with unnecessary children. Sometimes all a parent has to do is talk about their child and it makes me wish the child hadn't been born so the parent wouldn't be so boring.

That's pretty evil :P