PDA

View Full Version : No tissues!

Noah Ridgewood
September 15th, 2012, 09:18 AM
When you don't have any tissues and need to blow your nose, what do you use?

Oryx
September 15th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Paper towels! Barring that, napkins.

If I don't have ANYTHING like that I would resort to a throwaway piece of paper haha.

Algo Fonix
September 15th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Toilet paper, brah. That stuff's so soft it's like why don't I do this regularly?

Meganium
September 15th, 2012, 10:06 AM
An old rag or an old piece of clothing that I never wear. Not the same quality but it *was* an emergency! >_<

Honest
September 15th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Toilet paper. It's so soft and easy on my nose. =D

Dreg
September 15th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Definitely Toilet Paper, the stuff is just as good as tissues. Sometimes I might use Kitchen paper if I have a really bad runny nose.

Kura
September 15th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Paper towels! Barring that, napkins.

If I don't have ANYTHING like that I would resort to a throwaway piece of paper haha.

This. And I ALWAYS make sure to bring spare tissues in my handbag just in case hahaha.

IrishAurum
September 15th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Well sometimes i use my shirt (just now i snezzed irony lol) but toliet paper hurts my nose to much now so i can't use it anymore.

droomph
September 15th, 2012, 12:02 PM
I usually use my shirt if it's minor.

If it's major I'll try to wipe it off or look for a papery substance thing.

i'm gross

PlatinumDude
September 15th, 2012, 12:05 PM
I blow my nose into my fingers (unsanitary, I know), then wipe it off on anything soft I find.

Shiny Celebi
September 15th, 2012, 12:14 PM
I usually use toilet paper or even napkins if there are no tissues.

Noah Ridgewood
September 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I'm surprised so few people said shirts. I don't use the shirt I'm wearing, but when I'm home I take a shirt if we don't have any tissues and I treat it like a tissue and blow my nose into it. And then I keep that near me (because right now I'm sick with a cold so I need constant nose blowing equipment) for when I need it next. It's not very good for your nose, though, the bottom of my nose is all chapped or whatever you want to call it.

Kanto_Johto
September 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Well sometimes i use my shirt (just now i snezzed irony lol)

I usually use my shirt if it's minor.

If it's major I'll try to wipe it off or look for a papery substance thing.

i'm gross

I blow my nose into my fingers (unsanitary, I know), then wipe it off on anything soft I find.
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3721-war-face.jpg

Guys, seriously, STOP THAT **** NOW. That is disgusting.

I use toilet roll.

Overlord Drakow
September 15th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Toilet paper is the standard go to option for when this happens.

Talli
September 15th, 2012, 01:02 PM
if I can't get some toilet roll I'll use my Sock then throw into the wash.

Esper
September 15th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I'm allergic to everything. I'm never without tissue. I'm not kidding. I've got at least a dozen boxes at the moment just in case.

Toilet paper is the next best thing, in a worst-case scenario I use my arm / back of my hand. Yeah, that's kinda gross, but I can wash my hand more easily than I can wash clothing, and if this happens I just get up and wash my hand while I get more tissues because this is only happening when I've just at that moment used my last tissue.

Hikamaru
September 15th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I'd use toilet paper if I can... thankfully I don't sneeze much.

YungKnowledge
September 15th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Paper towels, Wet wipes, Toilet paper, and a wash cloth from the hallway closet.

Cosmotone8
September 16th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Normally I'll just sneeze. Nothing to stop it lol

Shining Raichu
September 17th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Yeah, I'm another filthy cretin that uses my sleeves :P. I always put that jacket or shirt or whatever out to be washed that night though, even if it wouldn't otherwise need it.

I think the weirdest thing I've ever used is a page out of one of my school books lol.

Squirrel
September 20th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Sleeves, I'm a bad person :( But when it's the only thing you have, what else can you be expected to do? D: I will always try and use tissue or something if it's there, but if there's no other option you have to use your sleeves :p

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 25th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Paper towels. It's happened more than a few times in college when I'd have to leave class to go to the restroom and get a few pieces of paper towels from there to tide me over until I made it back to my room.

My sneezes are typically too powerful for toilet paper to withstand, especially the wimpy toilet paper I've had to put up with at home and in college restrooms.

TRIFORCE89
September 25th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Napkins? Paper towels? Toilet paper? idk I always have a little package of tissues in my school bag while on campus.

Fun semi-related fact, in elementary school a teacher got mad at me for asking for a "tissue" instead of asking for a "Kleenex". O_o

CarefulWetPaint
September 26th, 2012, 01:15 AM
I blow my nose on toilet paper when I have no tissues because my toilet paper is like 5 ply and super dooper soft and doesnt end up hurting my nose too much xD. Tissues are the best though.

LORD ANTE
September 27th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Not to completely echo everyone else, but I use toilet paper, though I usually do carry a to-go package of tissues in my back pocket just in case.

The Works
September 28th, 2012, 12:29 AM
I use toilet paper if I sneeze and there's no tissue. If I can't find toilet paper, my last resort is my shirt or a towel.

Toshiro.
September 29th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Toilet paper.

And then my sleeve if I dont have anything else.