• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Dreginy!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Hello, my name is Dreginy :) I'm new to the forums, I have however 1 other post already ;p just couldn't help myself!

So a little about myself:
I am an 18 year old male, I live in Canada, I loooovveee video games, and I love making new friends! :3

I think the main reason I signed up for this forum is for wifi trading lol :p so feel free to message me if you wanna trade. My main base of Pokemon operations, I guess you could say, is currently Pokemon black, so that's where I other to trade from. However, I will trade from Gen IV if I'm desperate enough for a specific Pokemon.

So yeah that's me :p hope to make some cool friends and make some awesome trades!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ahhh, so you've already gotten a feel for this forum~! Well, there's more content in this forum, so feel free to explore to your hearts desire. <3

Hey, I live in Canada too! Toronto, Ontario to be exact. And up, I'm a fellow video game lover~ <3 What are your favourite video games? I'm a huge fan of Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. :3 I also love the Tales Games, Nintendo Games, Capcom games (especially megaman) and so on. Speaking more about video games, this forum has a Video Gaming board you can try out~! Basically, video gaming discussion not related to pokemon goes there. ^^

Buuuuut since you're mostly here for wifi trading, of course, the Trade Corner is always there for you too. :3 People have made Trade Shops for trading purposes too - you can make one yourself, if you've followed the rules~<3 (but they're straight forward, you should have no trouble understanding them. ^^) Incidentally, there's also a Quick Trade Thread for your run-of-the-mill quick and simple trades, should you choose to do them~ Buuuut, I'll leave that up to you on what you want to do. ^^

Good luck on your trading, and I hope to see you again. <3

Years
Hello, my name is Dreginy :) I'm new to the forums, I have however 1 other post already ;p just couldn't help myself!

So a little about myself:
I am an 18 year old male, I live in Canada, I loooovveee video games, and I love making new friends! :3

I think the main reason I signed up for this forum is for wifi trading lol :p so feel free to message me if you wanna trade. My main base of Pokemon operations, I guess you could say, is currently Pokemon black, so that's where I other to trade from. However, I will trade from Gen IV if I'm desperate enough for a specific Pokemon.

So yeah that's me :p hope to make some cool friends and make some awesome trades!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Hi Dreginy, it's Hikari here!

You technically joined us 2 years ago, but you are still a new member due to your low postcount. Don't worry, there's a few rewards once you reach certain milestones when it comes to postcount. (I'm close to reaching another one myself)

As Miss Doronjo said, the Trade Corner is your one-stop section for any and all Pokemon trades. You can request any Pokemon you want, just be sure to offer up something well sought-after in return.

Have fun, make friends, read the rules and good luck with completing your Pokedex.

Feel free to VM me if you want!

- Hikari10

Back