PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I forgot! >.<

Shiny Celebi
September 17th, 2012, 08:56 AM
What is the last thing you forgot? Didyou forget to do something today? Was it something really silly and important or was it something major?

Axeliira
September 17th, 2012, 09:15 AM
The most recent thing I forgot was to DVR a movie I was going to record late night last night. It was the only showing in that channel and I pretty much missed it and I won't be able to see it until God knows when. lmao

Honest
September 17th, 2012, 09:21 AM
I don't know what it was, I forgot. =/

Lol, seriously, last thing I forgot was my math homework, I left it at home. Thankfully, I skipped Calculus that day (with a legit reason) and got away with it. =D

PlatinumDude
September 17th, 2012, 09:55 AM
I forgot to do my Communications homework. I'll have to see what I can do before tomorrow.

Playful_Weasel
September 17th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Its something small and silly - last thing I forgot was actually last night, after I left my grandma's room playing on the laptop, and went back to my room, I wanted to listen to music so I was searching for my earphones could not find them. I left them in my grandma's laptop, she locks her door at night. Late night I listen to music on earphones to not bother anyone sleeping

Sodom
September 17th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Mum leaves meat out on the kitchen sink sometimes to thaw and asks me to put it back in the fridge before I leave for work so that it doesn't go bad and make us all sick when we eat it that night. I forgot to do that a couple of days ago... and boy did I hear about it lol

Hikamaru
September 17th, 2012, 07:45 PM
This one happens a lot, I often forget what time to leave home when I go to work.

Patchisou Yutohru
September 18th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Last thing I forgot was my wallet yesterday. I left it in my school bag after I came home from school to change to my work clothes. It slipped my mind when I left the house. I'd consider that pretty important, since it has my driver's license, my library card, my student card, my credit card, and my bank card.

Talli
September 18th, 2012, 08:13 AM
It always happens to me when I make my toast at Breakfast time. This morning I set off the smoke alarm.

Esper
September 18th, 2012, 08:43 AM
I didn't forget anything today! I can't remember what the last thing I forgot was though, so that means the last thing I forgot was the thing I forgot before I realized I forgot what I forgot which is now the most recent thing I forgot.

But it was actually to condition my hair the other day. I shampooed twice and thought I was done.

Cosmotone8
September 18th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Oh my gosh I do this all the time. >.< The most recent was this morning when I walked out the door and forgot half of my binders for school up in my room. Got quite the lectures from my teachers.

Squirrel
September 20th, 2012, 05:49 AM
I don't know, I forgot

I forgot to eat yesterday and so far today (it's downstairs cba), but I don't remember forgetting anything important o3o One time I forgot to show up for a guitar lesson I was running and the parents were not happy, but I think that's about it xD