View Full Version : You only came up for..

September 22nd, 2012, 8:00 AM
e.g: This guy decided he wanted to come up to watch a film today and that was okay with us.. he came up at 12pm to watch his film Right ? ten to 6pm still here watching tv..

my question is: do you hate when people change their mind to what they oringally said their were going to do ?

as for me a big YES as I have to cancel important plans to suit them.

September 22nd, 2012, 12:05 PM
Doesn't drive me crazy unless its something major. Other than that I'm normally the one to change my mind. xD

September 22nd, 2012, 3:47 PM
I'm usually the one thinking of excuses to drop out so no, I don't mind when people do, it'd be pretty hypocritical if I did :p I'm certain other people get annoyed when I do it though (as they've told me this is the case xD), but people expect it from me now so it's harder to get away with it ;c

September 22nd, 2012, 5:03 PM
Lol not really. I've gotten used to it, it happens to me all the time. Granted, once or twice, when I really expect someone to hold their own, they don't and it pisses me off. But for the post part, I'll just roll my eyes and move on.

September 23rd, 2012, 9:38 AM
I don't like it when people change plans at the last minute, but I do my best to adapt to the changed plans.

Noah Ridgewood
September 23rd, 2012, 11:35 AM
Not really. I do it all the time. Initially, I probably will be a little disappointed about it, but then I'll think "Wait this is hypocritical of me." and get over it.

Shiny Celebi
September 23rd, 2012, 1:26 PM
If it were at the very last minute, I'd say, yes that would annoy me, if I was ready for whatever the plan was. If they gave notice before hand it would probably not be a big deal.

September 23rd, 2012, 1:50 PM
I hate it when it's a last minute withdrawl type of thing. If I was given notice in advance so I may change my own plans or work out an alternative, I'd be fine with it. Shouldering me last minute with no forewarn is so disrespectful. x_x;

September 23rd, 2012, 2:37 PM
For me, it depends on why they change their plans and if they know that they would be inconveniencing you when they do.

Shining Raichu
September 24th, 2012, 1:58 AM
If it's a last-minute change, that does piss me off a bit. If it's with plenty of advance notice, that's fine. As long as I can easily adapt my plan around their changes, I'm cool.