PDA

View Full Version : You only came up for..

Talli
September 22nd, 2012, 08:00 AM
e.g: This guy decided he wanted to come up to watch a film today and that was okay with us.. he came up at 12pm to watch his film Right ? ten to 6pm still here watching tv..

my question is: do you hate when people change their mind to what they oringally said their were going to do ?

as for me a big YES as I have to cancel important plans to suit them.

Cosmotone8
September 22nd, 2012, 12:05 PM
Doesn't drive me crazy unless its something major. Other than that I'm normally the one to change my mind. xD

Squirrel
September 22nd, 2012, 03:47 PM
I'm usually the one thinking of excuses to drop out so no, I don't mind when people do, it'd be pretty hypocritical if I did :p I'm certain other people get annoyed when I do it though (as they've told me this is the case xD), but people expect it from me now so it's harder to get away with it ;c

Honest
September 22nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
Lol not really. I've gotten used to it, it happens to me all the time. Granted, once or twice, when I really expect someone to hold their own, they don't and it pisses me off. But for the post part, I'll just roll my eyes and move on.

PlatinumDude
September 23rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
I don't like it when people change plans at the last minute, but I do my best to adapt to the changed plans.

Noah Ridgewood
September 23rd, 2012, 11:35 AM
Not really. I do it all the time. Initially, I probably will be a little disappointed about it, but then I'll think "Wait this is hypocritical of me." and get over it.

Shiny Celebi
September 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
If it were at the very last minute, I'd say, yes that would annoy me, if I was ready for whatever the plan was. If they gave notice before hand it would probably not be a big deal.

LORD ANTE
September 23rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
I hate it when it's a last minute withdrawl type of thing. If I was given notice in advance so I may change my own plans or work out an alternative, I'd be fine with it. Shouldering me last minute with no forewarn is so disrespectful. x_x;

Kura
September 23rd, 2012, 02:37 PM
For me, it depends on why they change their plans and if they know that they would be inconveniencing you when they do.

Shining Raichu
September 24th, 2012, 01:58 AM
If it's a last-minute change, that does piss me off a bit. If it's with plenty of advance notice, that's fine. As long as I can easily adapt my plan around their changes, I'm cool.