PDA

View Full Version : Favorite "Fairy Legendary"

Castform
September 23rd, 2012, 10:39 AM
Every generation introduced a "fairy-like legendary" in the game. They have all had 100 rounded base stats with a max of 600 and all requiring a event to obtain.

So which is your favorite? Mew? Celebi? Jirachi? Manaphy? Victini?

For me it is a tie between Mew and Manaphy. I like Mew because of its story and without mew we would not have any Pokemon. I also like Manaphy because it is not part Psychic like the others.

*Note Shaymin is not listed in the poll because it does not fit the "fairy" status despite having the same stat layout and requiring an event to obtain.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
September 23rd, 2012, 12:43 PM
As adorable as Mew is I voted for Victini and its fire-type ness :D

Rainbow Arcanine
September 24th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Mew, the wonderful,pink adorable Pokemon :3! I adore it partially because of the role it played in the 1st movie, being able to stand up to Mewtwo and defend Pokemon. I think Mew resembles a small pink kitten and that to me is something really cute.

Ah and how powerful it is! Despite it's small size,Mew is easily a beast.

Altomare
September 24th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Celebi, because I loved the movie where it's in and I think it's cute as well! (although they all are...)

Annay
September 24th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Mew!!! logical!! hum!! (U.U)
...and Mew have max power... D:

PlatinumDude
September 24th, 2012, 09:48 AM
I like Jirachi because of how it can grant wishes when it's awake. It's not a bad battler either. Honorable mention goes to Mew for learning virtually every single TM and HM in existence, as well as most move tutors.

Talli
September 24th, 2012, 09:58 AM
that is a hard one I like Serebii/Celebi but love Jirachi too going to have to go with Serebii for one.

Tora
September 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Mew. Although Celebi is not far behind. I mean look at them! They are so cute! :3
But I absolutely loved Mew in the first movie, so yeah.

Brendino
September 24th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I would have to go with Celebi on this one. It's the only of the 5 Pokemon that I've actually used for more than one or two battles, just because I liked the Psychic/Grass typing. Second place for me would be a tie between Mew and Victini.

Hikamaru
September 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I picked Victini cos it's cute, has an interesting type combo and I love 5th Gen Pokemon. Also, its V-create can hit really hard in sunny conditions.

Castform
September 24th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I picked Victini cos it's cute, has an interesting type combo and I love 5th Gen Pokemon. Also, its V-create can hit really hard in sunny conditions.

V-Create is the coolest Pokemon move ever!

LightningAlex
September 24th, 2012, 10:46 PM
I chose Victini, too, for all the reasons that have been listed so far :)

Xander Olivieri
September 25th, 2012, 03:53 AM
None of them listed are extremely "fairy" like, especially since Pokemon has a "Fairy" Egg Group that none of these are a part of. Shaymin also fits fairy group depending on which depiction of fairies you have.

Out of the Mirage legends listed...eh....Victini...mostly cause of the Fire/Psychic typing.

revere
September 25th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Of course Victini, it's SSSOOO cute & it's powerful too, especially it's special V-Create.

TheLeetCasualGamer
September 25th, 2012, 05:22 AM
I chose Victini for this one

-Unique typing
-Neat concept
-great movepool
-it's ability is just awesome
-it's cuter then anything listed there! C:<

Sodom
September 26th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Mew! It was a toss-up between Mew and Celebi, but in the end I went with Mew because I have so much nostalgic connection to it. There was the first Pokemon movie which I adore to this day, there was the Pokemon card you got from seeing one of the movies, all the wandering around Red Version when I was a kid trying to find out how to get Mew (before the days of extremely-easy-access Internet where I could have just jumped on a computer, typed 'Mew' and found out that that was indeed not possible in-game). Ah, the memories...

Patchisou Yutohru
October 12th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Jirachi has always been my immediate favorite legendary after looking at it. It's both cute and powerful, which is the way I think Pokémon should be!

Boomburst
October 12th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Why is Shaymin not on this poll? It's counts as a fairly legendary. So does Meloetta.

If so, Jirachi is my pick. It has a excellent premise of wish giving pokemon, plus it is great in battling thanks to it's Steel/Psychic type, and it has SERENE GRACE OMG!!!!!!

Mononoke Hime
November 10th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Mew is the cutest by far. AND it has a wide movepool.