PDA

View Full Version : Ahem. Thank you all for coming, I'd like to--- *drops notecards*

Cosmotone8
September 25th, 2012, 02:12 AM
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

For me, it was definitely this one time at my aunt's wedding. They asked us to come up and state how we know the person getting married. I said, "I know her because she's my uncle." Even though she was my aunt. I was so embarrassed.

Catholic Nun
September 25th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I peed my pants in Kindergarten once. Then I got so embarrassed that I ran out of the class and burst into tears. I'm surprised I didn't get a nickname out of that. I guess Kindergarteners forget things easier than older kids lol

AzaleaLightning
September 25th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Actually when I started my first job, the phone rang and my co-worker was in the bathroom, so I answered and got super tongue-tied and was like, "Yeah this is [store] at [mall], this is [name], uh, what do you want?"

Seriously. Thank god I think it was a wrong number because I got no response, or I scared them off the line LOLOL.

Toujours
September 25th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Came here to say when I was in school and wet my pants too. Can't remember what grade it was but it was in PE and I was under the mistaken impression that if I let out "just a little", I would be fine, and then just a little more, and then just a little more, and it was all because I was too shy to ask where the bathroom was lol.

Claire*
September 27th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I peed my pants in Kindergarten once. Then I got so embarrassed that I ran out of the class and burst into tears. I'm surprised I didn't get a nickname out of that. I guess Kindergarteners forget things easier than older kids lol

Came here to say when I was in school and wet my pants too. Can't remember what grade it was but it was in PE and I was under the mistaken impression that if I let out "just a little", I would be fine, and then just a little more, and then just a little more, and it was all because I was too shy to ask where the bathroom was lol.

Just had to say I had a very similar experience. I too was in kindergarten when it happened. The only person that found out was my teacher, they let me wait in the office while my mom came to get me. Still one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. :\

Cosmotone8
September 27th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Really? I've never peed my pants before. xD I imagine it would be embarrassing but I wasn't sure how often it actually happened.

Solace
September 27th, 2012, 04:30 PM
The old 'soiled my pants with the water fountain water since I was too shocked to take my hand off the button' bit comes into play with me.

Hikamaru
September 28th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I have to say accidentally spilling water on my shirt, it makes me feel so embarrassed I have to get a new one when available.

The Sly Fox
September 29th, 2012, 04:49 PM
I slipped in the hallway in my middle school once. It was raining outside and when I walked in the floor was all wet and I went down :( It was embarrassing because it was in front of EVERYONE.

Are there Oceans in Space?
September 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM
I got a test back in like 7th grade that I failed, so I swore. The whole class kinda just stared at me haha. The teacher was cool though, he didn't punish me or anything.

Patchisou Yutohru
September 29th, 2012, 09:13 PM
i poop'd my pants in second grade a few times.

not peed. poop'd!!!