View Full Version : Rotom Form

September 26th, 2012, 7:26 AM
To the point, which one you like from Rotom Form?

September 26th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Normal form Rotom looks the best, but Wash-Rotom is by far the best battler.IMO

September 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I like Wash Rotom and Heat Rotom because of their good offensive and defensive capabilities (even though all 5 appliances have the same stats, the ones I mentioned do a better job of defending and attacking better, IMO).

September 26th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I personally like the original more, even though it has lower stats. That is it's "pure" form.

Shining Raichu
September 26th, 2012, 4:47 PM
I actually don't know a lot about Rotom... I've caught one before in DPPt, but I never went to the trouble of looking into it or making it change form and I wouldn't know how to if I wanted to. So based on the designs alone, I'm going to say I like regular Rotom, but I'll say that Rotom-S is also pretty cool!

September 27th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Now its my turn. I like the designs from Rotom Normal although this Rotom stats is lower, but I still like it. Morever, I like using Rotom Wash for battler than the others form.

September 27th, 2012, 12:37 AM
I love Wash Rotom best, solely cos of the fact I love Water-types plus it's also the best of the forms in competitive play.

September 27th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Regular rotom for me, I never really like it's other formes and I actually feel like the designers went a bit overboard with it imo.

Are there Oceans in Space?
September 27th, 2012, 5:50 PM
I've never changed its form, but lawn mower Rotom looks pretty awesome haha.

October 2nd, 2012, 1:10 PM
Original and lawnmower. I love the demonic grin on its face xDDD what makes it even more funny is that I saw a meme saying something like 'you find pokemon in tall grass. Rotom has a lawn mower form." so l0l...

October 2nd, 2012, 1:17 PM
I much prefer the original Rotom's design, but when it comes to competitive battling, I love using Wash Rotom for its typing and Hydro Pump.

Rainbow Arcanine
October 2nd, 2012, 8:04 PM
I've never used Rotom much itself to be honest D:, but I'd probably say the original one. It's design from what I've seen looks better than the rest and it's pretty powerful already :D. If I had to choose one of the other forms maybe the Heater,since I'm a huge fan of fire-types and most of them are offensive and speedy.

Noah Ridgewood
October 12th, 2012, 2:57 AM
I dislike every form Rotom has other than it's normal form.

November 6th, 2012, 1:22 AM
Imo, I prefer the original form of Rotom. I didn't really like the other designs, but the lawn mower comes second.

November 24th, 2012, 12:51 PM
I like Rotom-H. Is that a toaster? LOL.

I also never used him.

Sassy Milkshake
November 24th, 2012, 9:53 PM
Fridge Rotom looks pretty chill. Pun definitely intended.

November 25th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Based on designs I would have to say regular Rotom, and then if I had to choose I guess it would be the Washer and the Lawnmower. competitively wise though definitely the washer.

November 25th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Rotom-W for nostalgia, Rotom-S for nostalgia too (competitive nostalgia that is! As I have used both of them) and design, too, and Rotom-F for most annoying to face in NU. ;(

November 26th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Aside from Rotom's original form (which is my favorite of the designs), Rotom-C is my favorite form. Granted, it's not the best of all the choices for battling, but it fills a perfect need on my team for something with Grass and Electric attacks, so it's the form that I use most often.

November 27th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Fan because it's the only altered one that doesn't look bulky, and the Electric-Flying typing is one of my favourites.

November 27th, 2012, 1:35 AM
For battle purposes, I like the Wash Rotom the best as it has great typing. Design-wise, I like the Fan Rotom or the normal Rotom.