PDA

View Full Version : Diapers/Pull-Ups

LORD ANTE
September 27th, 2012, 04:22 PM
10% creepier than Nick's underwear thread.

diaper - A piece of absorbent material wrapped around a baby's bottom and between its legs to absorb and retain urine and feces.

At what age did you stop wearing diapers?
Did you go straight to pull-ups when you stopped wearing diapers?
Did you wear pull-ups at all?
At what age did you stop wearing pull-ups, if you wore them?

Honest
September 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Hm, not sure. I do remember wetting the bed at like 6 though, so sometime before then? And I never wore pull ups.

Are there Oceans in Space?
September 27th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I can't for the life of me remember like anything before I started school, so I can't really say haha.

Is it ironic that there's a diaper add on this page or do they plan that?

LORD ANTE
September 29th, 2012, 06:19 AM
I can't for the life of me remember like anything before I started school, so I can't really say haha.

Is it ironic that there's a diaper add on this page or do they plan that?
More or less ironic.

I don't remember when I was weened off of diapers, but I do remember I started wearing pull-ups at about six, and was off of them two years later - thankfully, I was home-schooled so it wasn't an issue to wear them at school in nearly the third grade. u_u;

Mr. Magius
September 29th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I'm not entirely sure, but I know I wore diapers until I was 5. Then I went straight to underwear.

Noah Ridgewood
September 29th, 2012, 08:20 AM
I don't remember when I stopped wearing diapers, but I do know I went to pull-ups afterwards (I stopped wearing them shortly before Kindergarden, I believe - maybe even before pre-K) and later to underwear and then to boxer-briefs and then to boxers and then to boxer-briefs and boxers. There is a bit of underwear history for you!

Shining Raichu
September 30th, 2012, 04:10 AM
I remember wearing pull-ups (moreso on my head than anywhere else - there are pictures to prove this) but I don't remember the ages at which I made the transitions haha.