PDA

View Full Version : Katerina [Rated 14+]

Kyosuke
January 26th, 2005, 04:53 PM
This is a new story that has been in my head for a few days (yes I'm writing another one XD), it deals with a 15 year old girl who was "jailed" for causing a huge situation in the school, due to her depression and wanting revenge for those who made fun of her.

Its rated 14+, because it deals with certain situations that a teenager might experience, and not suited for people under that age. I've decided to put this in chapters, because there is much to tell and I don't want to make it into a single one-shot

Chapter 1

"Katerina Thomas, wake up you have a visitor." The guard said to the prisoner inside the correctional institute, lightly tapping on the cold painted bars.

"Huh.." The young teenager mumbled in her sleep, laying on the rough prison bed.

"I said... wake up you have a visitor who wants to talk to you." The guard said in a more bold voice, then she already had.

The teenager sat up from her bed rubbing her eyes, with her long brunette hair covering much of her face including her eyes. "Who is it?" she spoke up in a soft voice, that was barely heard.

"I think its someone from the press, who wants to ask you a few questions." The thin guard said, while getting out his keys to open the door of the prison.

The young girl then stood up and stretched her arms, in a wide "V" position. The prison that she stayed at was full of girls her age, some younger, many older. She got along with the majority of them, but a few gave her trouble from time to time, but she handled herself properly in there to not be sexually harassed, as many girls did every day.

"Not again, I don't care to talk to these people anymore." She sighed while sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Well get use to it Kit, because they'll just keep coming as time goes by." The guard said in a more positive tone.

The short and thin teenage girl liked this particular prison guard Sharon, she was one of the few "minority" (if that's what you want to call them), guards at the institute, and she got along with her the best. The rest of them didn't care what happened to the inmates if a fought broke out or anything like that.

As the painted bars slid to the left, the teenager stepped out of the dimly lit hallway, and followed Sharon to the visitor room. As she walked in front of Sharon, she couldn't help but notice the other inmates watching her in their cells, since not many outsiders came to visit anyone else before she came in.

When Sharon finally unlocked the heavy blue door that separated jail (as she called it), and the outside world (as she also called it), there was a sense of relieve and freedom, that overwhelmed her pale body.

The visitor room had a setup similar to a cafeteria, with many picnic style benches that are attached to the table, surrounded by prison guards that guarded in case of an escape or an outsider gives something to the "prisoner". Above many white lights lit the large room, that was about the size of a classroom.

As the teenager walked with her grey "prison" jumpsuit that read " 258716" on the back, she noticed a man who was clearly from the press wearing a large brown trench coat, that almost touched the ground as he was seated, with a matching hat rested next to him exposing the strands of hair he had left on his bald head.

"Katerina Thomas?" he spoke out in a normal subtle voice.

"I believe that's me." she responded sarcastically, before taking a seat across from him.

He stared at her hazel eyes, and pale face as she stared back into his, waiting for the usual question to "break the ice" between them.

"My name is Dave Maine, So are you ok in here, they treating you good? He asked, trying not to sound like a reporter, but more like a friend.

"'I'm ok so far, I obviously don't want to be here anymore." She responded rudely.

"Hmm.." he went to himself, smiling a bit, "So tell me...," he started off before taking out his pen and orange notepad he had on the inside pocket of his coat, "How did you end up in here?"

"Like you don't already know...." Katerina said laughing a bit with a smile on her face, "But I'll tell you from the start, since that's why you're here" Katerina said slouching on the table, trying to get a bit more comfortable.

"It all started off when I was just in pre-school, I was always different from the other kids, a bit of a loner and I wanted to be by myself all the time. It was the same at home too, when my parents would set up "playdates" for me to play with various kids in the neighbourhood, but even then I refused to and stayed by myself.

It didn't bother me until I was in real school, that I noticed some kids would whisper and laugh then look in my direction, showing that they were talking about me. It didn't bother me until, Amanda Strodes ridiculed me in front of the class when she pulled out an adult magazine from my bag, and showed it to the class.

"So you're a lesbian?" Dave asked, carefully trying not to offend her.

"No, a bisexual." Katerina responded boldly.

"Eww look what Kit has (everyone called her Kit, even though her name was Katerina), these are two women and they're kissing!" Amanda yelled so everyone including the teacher, Ms. Elliot heard.

The whole class erupted in laughter and "Eww", as the teacher quickly grabbed the magazine from her and strangely, placed it in her desk drawer instead of reporting it to the teacher.

Ever since that grade 4 incident, the kids found other ways to tease her calling her stupid and ugly as the years passed by leading up to grade 8 where she tried to commit suicide but failed, then reconsidered that she should live.

"Tell me about high school." Dave said, while writing notes down on his notepad.

"Well in high school it was even worse, that's when I began to feel those urges....."

As the bell rang for the first day of high school, Katerina looked at the timetable that she had received, and went to her first class which was history. When she arrived, Amanda Strodes was there with her blonde hair and baby blue clothes that matched down to her shoes. She looked up from the noisy classroom to find that Katerina was there, and whispered something next to a boy who was sitting next to her, and he laughed without looking at her, but she knew it was about her. She took her seat at the back and stayed there for the whole year.

As a month passed by, Katerina was still unpopular and didn't have any friends, but by now the majority of the school knew that a grade 9 girl was bisexual thanks to Amanda's big mouth, and other people who went to her old school. She was teased everyday in someway or another whether it being that she was a loner, or not attractive to the other boys and girls, she hated it and couldn't take it anymore she knew one day she would snap.

When it was time for the school dance and a lot of people either had dates, or friends to go with, the only thing Kit could do was stay home depressed. Katerina wanted revenge on the world badly, and she began her plan of revenge on the school...

Miyu-chan
January 27th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Very interesting~ Though I would have liked it better if you showed more about why Kit sought revenge. o.o; The transistion to flashbacks were really nice too.

And oooh, the cliffhanger! xD Love it... =3

*wants to find out what happens*

Kyosuke
January 27th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks Miyu-chan, I knew someone would like it ^^.

Oh you'll see that in the next chapter XD. I'm still working on it, and more of the flashbacks to why she had to do what she had to do. *not giving any details ^^'*

Stripes
January 27th, 2005, 06:49 PM
That sure sounds good LT. Look forward to more of it.

Kylie-chan
January 28th, 2005, 01:32 AM
I love it =3 A few punctuation mistakes and stuff but meh. I understood the story.

Really good and suspenseful~ I'll come back and read the next chapter.

Le travail de Nice !

~Kylie

Kyosuke
January 28th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Here is chapter 2 that I have been working on for a while, it explains more of Katerina's past and part of her plan for revenge. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

"What urges did you begin to feel, in high school?" Dave asked crossing his arms across his stomach.

"Well everytime I heard someone talk about me, I would get the urge to....kill. I've experienced so much ridicule in my life, from the magazine being found in my bag in fourth grade, to being embarrased at graduation." Katerina said while moving some of her dangling hair that began to cover her face.

"Tell me about the graduation incident." Dave said while preparing his notes.

"It was in grade 8 when the graduation dance was coming up, seeing as how I had no friends, I sort of felt lonely that everyone would be dancing and having a good time except me, so if anyone asked me I would have accepted happily just knowing that I have someone to enjoy it with." Katerina said still slouched on the hard bench, now staring at the small pattern of black dots that covered the surface...

"Graduation is less then 2 weeks away, make sure you all pass your subjects if you want to graduate into highschool." Mrs. Radovic, the grade 8 teacher announced to the class while they were working on some math problems.

Mrs. Radovic was at least in her 50's, and it showed greatly in her wrinkled face, and old fasioned dress style diffrent from the other staff at Katerina's school. Her protruding nose stuck out like some sort of carrot, on a snowman and her hair was always short with grey patches throughout. Everyday she wore her usual, long black skirt that went as far to cover parts of her ankles, and kept her white blouse tucked in.

She was a favourite amoung the many teachers Katerina had in the past, because even though she was old she had great knowlege, so thats who she went to, to help deal with depression she faced everyday.

The wide class that Katerina stayed it, was filled with students as the school was slightly smaller then others in the area, but her class in particular had about 27 students that filled the rows of desks lined up in many straight lines. Katerina did really well in school, because of her free time and little distractions so her marks always ranged from 85% to 95%. Amanda Strodes who teased her the most, was in every single class that she had, it was common for this to happen, but thats who Katerina disliked the most, near to hating her.

"Let's get Katerina at grad, it'll be funny to pull a prank on her before high school." Amanda said to three of her friends sitting around her at the back of the class, Kristen, and Keisha, and Kelly. Katerina didn't mind these girls as they just followed everything Amanda did.

"At grad though? Thats going a bit too far don't you think?" Kristen whispered in the silence, sounding a bit sympothetic.

"She's an ugly b****, nobody even talks to her and proberly never will, what a stupid loner....." Amanda whispered, quite harshly.

"So what ended up happening, at the graduation dance?" Dave asked, looking down at the orange notepad he was writing on to, revealing the speckled coloured scaps on his semi-bald head that refelcted the ceiling lights.

"We went to a basement restaurent, and the dinner wasn't too bad, even though all we had was chicken strips. I was sitting at the "loners table", as people called it because when other kids pick their friends to sit with them, they're are always the kids with no friends who get grouped together. But throughout the whole dinner, I noticed how Brendan Mchammond, a popular boy in my class, kept looking my way when he sat at the girls' table, with Amanda and her "sidekicks"....

"When its time to slow dance, just go over there and ask her to dance to make her feel good, then we'll do the rest." Amanda whispered into Brendan ear, due to the loud music that played by the DJ that was hired for entertainment.

Brendan was popular with everyone at her school, he seemed to get along really well with the girls, and the guys. Even some of the geeks and teachers were friends with him. He had alot of hair gel in his black hair due to the occasion of graduation, and a black suit that pretty much all the guys wore that night.

When it was time for couples and friends to slow dance, kids flooded the dance floor dancing close together moving stifly to the romantic music that blared in throughout the room.

As Katerina wore her long white dress that her mother bought for her, and having her brunnete hair done in a salon that flowed beatifully down her back, she watched everyone dance, including some of the teachers who just danced to be funny in front of the kids in her class, and the other grade 8 kids who graduated with them.

Brendan appoached her with his black suit, and asked, "Hey Kit, want to dance?".

Katerina looked up, and couldn't help but feel wonder and suspicion to why out of all the girls, he asked to dance with her based on his popularity. But knowing that this was her only chance to be close to a boy (other then her fantasy's), she took it, "Ok" she responded still dumbfounded to why he asked her.

When she stood up, dragging some of the dress behind her, she followed him to the dance floor and he took her arm to dance slowly with her. Katerina didn't know what she was doing, so she just followed what Brendan was doing while she stared into his beedy black eyes.

After the song finished, Katerina didn't know what to feel because she never been so close to a boy before so she just stood there.

"Katerina, come hang out with me and my friends in the hall!" Breden yelled into her ear while the music blared.

"What?!" She yelled back, now with a smile on her face.

"Just follow me!" Brendan yelled back.

Katerina followed him, and felt a strange feelign in her, "Is this is what happiness feels like?" She asked herself while she followed Brendan thorugh the restaurant hallways, still having a bright smile on her pretty face that showed her pearly white teeth.

When they reached the end, Katerina was shocked to find what seemed to be a pillowcase over her head. She struggled and screamed hoping that Brendan would help her, but the pillowcase was held tightly over her head so she couldn't get it off.

She was pushed into the girls washroom with the pillowcase still tightly wrapped around her head, of what seemed to be 3 people and had her head dunked into the toilet. Luckily, the toilet was already flushed so her head didn't have to touch human waste. As she screamed and shouted while gurgling the toilet water that came in contact with her mouth, she heard a voice say, "Don't you think that's enough?" Katerina knew that voice, and it was Kelly, one of the "sidekicks" that followed Amanda around.

"Idiot!" Amanda yelled, to her friend with amugst all the commotion that was going on, "Let's get the hell out of here, before were caught!"

All four girls ran out, and left Katerina in the girls' washroom with the pillowcase over her head. As she slid it off, all she could do was cry for being so stupid with the water mixed in on her face, and shorty passed out to having her head hit numerous times in the struggle. She shortly woke up in her bed with her parents and paramedics around her...

There was a moment of silence through the visitor room, with Sharon, one of the guards, over hearing Katerina telling the story for the 9th time, stood there without an emotion on her face. "You have 30 minutes Mr. Maine." She finally spoke out in a soft voice.

Even though Katerina told this story many times in the past, she's a human being just like everybody else and tears slowly streamed down her soft cheeks, that she quickly rubbed away before she went any deeper with her emotions.

Katerina delt with it by herself in highschool without any conselling, and it destroyed her inside emotionally. The teasing had to stop and she only knew of one way... voilence.

There was a safe in her basement, because her father worked in the military officer, which had several supplies in there in case of emergency, and protection from criminals. Katerina knew there were some violent things in that safe, but the combination was the only thing stopping her.

One day after school when both her mother and father were at work, Katerina sneaked into the dark basement, dodging the various old washing machines and refridgerators that coverd the area in the darkness. As she pulled on the thin white rope that turned on the light, the brown heavy safe was neatly tucked away in an area underneath the stairs with the combination numbers on a dial at the front.

Katerina tried various possible combinations such as birthdays, holiday dates, etc., there was no success at all. Then a thought hit her, she remembered how her father always said he first entered the army in March 12 1987.

She slowly moved the dial to "3" from zero then turned it counter clockwise to "12", "19", and finally "87". There was a click and she opened the handle that swung open with a creaking noise. Inside there was various weapons, such as nightsticks, pistols, shotguns, and machineguns.

A small smirk appeared on her face...

Miyu-chan
January 28th, 2005, 11:08 PM
I found some spelling errors... like the one in the last sentence~ =x;

But I loved it~ =3 Katrina was really real... I can understand how she felt...

This scenario reminds me of Carrie somehow... xD;

Kyosuke
January 29th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Oh crap, I should really spellcheck this >>', but MS Word isn't working for me though XD.

Thanks Miyu-chan, I'm trying to make iKaterina as real to life as I can, and trying to take out the "fictional" part of it ^^.

Kelsey
January 29th, 2005, 02:15 PM
This is a new story that has been in my head for a few days (yes I'm writing another one XD), it deals with a 15 year old girl who was "jailed" for causing a huge situation in the school, due to her depression and wanting revenge for those who made fun of her.

Its rated 14+, because it deals with certain situations that a teenager might experience, and not suited for people under that age. I've decided to put this in chapters, because there is much to tell and I don't want to make it into a single one-shot

Chapter 1

"Katerina Thomas, wake up you have a visitor." The guard said to the prisonor inside the correctional institute, lightly tapping on the cold painted bars.

"Huh.." The young teenager mumbled in her sleep, laying on the rough prison bed.

"I said... wake up you have a visitor who wants to talk to you." The guard said in a more bold voice, then she already had.

The teenager sat up from her bed rubbing her eyes, with her long brunette hair covering much of her face including her eyes. "Who is it?" she spoke up in a soft voice, that was barely heard.

"I think its someone from the press, who wants to ask you a few questions." The thin guard said, while getting out his(Isn't the guard a girl? If so, then it should be 'her' XD) keys to open the door of the prison.

The young girl then stood up and stretched her arms, in a wide "V" position. The prison that she stayed at was full of girls her age, some younger, many older. She got along with the majority of them, but a few gave her trouble from time to time, but she handled herself properly in there to not be sexually harrased(harassed), as many girls did every day.

"Not again, I don't care to talk to these people anymore." She sighed while sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Well get use to it Kit, because they'll just keep coming as time goes by." The guard said in a more positive tone.

The short and thin teenage girl liked this particular prison guard Sharon, she was one of the few "minority" (if thats what you want to call them), guards at the institute, and she got along with her the best. The rest of them didn't care what happened to the inmates if a fought(fight) broke out or anything like that.

As the painted bars slid to the left, the teenger stepped out of the dimly lit hallway, and followed Sharon to the visitor room. As she walked infront(in front) of Sharon, she couldn't help but notice the other inmates watching her in their cells, since not many outsiders came to visit anyone else before she came in.

When Sharon finally unlocked the heavy blue door that seperated(separated) jail (as she called it), and the outside world (as she also called it), there was a sense of relieve(relief) and freedom, that overwhelmed her pale body.

The visitor room had a setup similar to a cafeteria, with many picnic style benches that are attached to the table, surronded(surrounded) by prison guards that guarded in case of an escape or an outsider gives something to the "prisoner". Above many white lights lit the large room, that was about the size of a classroom.

As the teenager walked with her grey "prison" jumpsuit that read " 258716" on the back, she noticed a man who was clearly from the press wearing a large brown trench coat, that almost touched the ground as he was seated, with a matching hat rested next to him exposing the strands of hair he had left on his bald head.

"Katerina Thomas?" he spoke out in a normal subtle voice.

"I believe thats me." she responded sarcastically, before taking a seat across from him.

He stared at her hazel eyes, and pale face as she stared back into his, waiting for the usual question to "break the ice" between them.

"My name is Dave Maine, So are you ok in here, they treating you good? He asked, trying not to sound like a reporter, but more like a friend.

"'I'm ok so far, I obviously don't want to be here anymore." She reponded rudely.

"Hmm.." he wne to himself, smiling a bit, "So tell me...," he started off before taking out his pen and orange notepad he had on the inside pocket of his coat, "How did you end up in here?"

"Like you don't already know...." Katerina said laughing a bit with a smile on her face, "But I'll tell you from the start, since thats why you're here" Katerina said slouching on the table, trying to get a bit more confortable(comfortable).

"It all started off when I was just in pre-school, I was always diffrent(different) from the other kids, a bit of a loner and I wanted to be by myself all the time. It was the same at home too, when my parents would set up "playdates" for me to play with various kids in the neighboorhood, but even then I refused to and stayed by myself.

It didn't bother me until I was in real school, that I noticed some kids would whisper and laugh then look in my direction, showing that they were talking about me. It didn't bother me until, Amanda Strodes ridiculed me in front of the class when she pulled out an adult magazine from my bag, and showed it to the class.

"So you're a lesbian?" Dave asked, carefully trying not to offend her.

"No, a bisexual." Katerina responded boldly.

"Eww look what Kit has (everyone called her Kit, even though her name was Katerina), these are two women and they're kissing!" Amanda yelled so everyone including the teacher, Ms. Elliot heard.

The whole class erupted in laughter and "Eww", as the teacher quickly grabbed the magazine from her and strangely, placed it in her desk drawer insted of reporting it to the teacher.

Ever since that grade 4 incident, the kids found other ways to tease her calling her stupid and ugly as the years passed by leading up to grade 8 where she tried to commit suicide but failed, then reconsidered that she should live.

"Tell me about high school." Dave said, while writing notes down on his notepad.

"Well in high school it was even worse, thats when I began to feel those urges....."

As the bell rang for the first day of highschool, Katerina looked at the timetable that she had received, and went to her first class which was history. When she arrived, Amanda Strodes was there with her blonde hair and baby blue clothes that matched down to her shoes. She looked upfrom(up from) the noisy classroom to find that Katerina was there, and whispered something next to a boy who was sitting next to her, and he laughed without looking at her, but she knew it was about her. She took her seat at the back and stayed there for the whole year.

As a month passed by, Katerina was still unpopular and didn't have any friends, but by now the majority of the school knew that a grade 9 girl was bisexual thanks to Amanda's big mouth, and other people who went to her old school. She was teased everyday in someway(some way) or another wheather(whether) it being that she was a loner, or not attractive to the other boys and girls, she hated it and couldn't take it anymore she knew one day she would snap.

When it was time for the school dance and alot of people either had dates, or friends to go with, the only thing Kit could do was stay home depressed. That night she "pleasured herself" like she did almost everynight before bed, and cried all night in her depressed state.

Katerina wanted revenge on the world badly, and it first began her plan of revenge on the school...

Ooh, this first chapter is wonderful Lance! I already favor Katerina, because of her sarcastic replies to the reporter, yer she still willingly tells her story to him.

The spelling and grammar mistakes I found are in red in the quote. I might recommend typing your fics in a Word document if you have one, that way your mistakes will be shown and you can fix them. ^^

There was one mistake I noticed to be re-occuring. Once you are done with a quote, you need a comma before you put out the last quotation mark. Here's an example:
"Jessie, please come here," Jessie's mother stated.

I love the overall plot of this fic so far. And I think Miyu's right, it does make you think of the movie, Carrie. XD I can't wait for more chapters Lance, keep up the awsome work!
(I'll come back and rate chapter two in a bit. ^^)

~Kelsey

Kyosuke
January 29th, 2005, 03:24 PM
I usually always type my things in a word program with spellchecker (Microsoft word), but tis not working so I have to make due with using Wordpad with no spellchecker. I could look over my work for errors, but sometimes when you write things its hard to pick up on those type of typos you're because you already know the story, and I just wanted to get these chapters out ^^.

Hmm.. Carrie huh? I gotta see that movie, if thats what you all refer to this as XD.

Kelsey
January 29th, 2005, 03:31 PM
I know that MCD had the same problem. XD And that's very true, since you know the story, it's hard to pick out the errors.

But hey, that's what fan fic reviewers like me are for! XD You should rent the movie Carrie. It's fairly old, but still a good horror movie nonetheless. ^______^ Keep up the awsome work Lance! *glomps*

~Kelsey

Miyu-chan
January 29th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I so understand... o.o; When you're writing, it's hard to proofread it. But when you beta read someone else's... mistakes are all over the page. xD;

Carrie is a book too, if you want to read it. =3 It's written by Stephan King. (I think...)

Kyosuke
January 29th, 2005, 03:57 PM
I'm working on Chapter 3 now and its going to be about more of Katerina's plan, and this time I'll proofread it properly, before submitting it XD.

What is Carrie about anyway? I keep hearing you both mention it and not give me any storyline details! ^^

Miyu-chan
January 29th, 2005, 04:19 PM
lol, do you want to get spoilers? o.o;

Okay... I think that Carrie is basically about a girl who is very unattractive and very unpopular/disliked. Then one day, the most popular boy in school asks her to a school dance, but she gets pranked instead. They pour pig blood over her. o.O;

But what they don't know is that she has psychic powers... So she starts a killing spree...

(I think... n_n;;; )

Kyosuke
January 29th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Wow Katerina is very similar to Carrie 0_o, I have to read this book! lol

The big diffrence is that Katerina dousn't have psychic powers, and she... *covers mouth due to spoliers* ^^. Chapter 3 will be posted alot later tonight, due to the similarity between my fan-fic and this Carrie book/movie I have to do some editing.

Kelsey
January 29th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Well, Miyu did a good job of describing Carrie. I hated the part where the other students poured pig's blood on her, that was so mean! ;-;

But anyways, Katerina seems to be a lot like Carrie. But from what we know so far, she seems a bit more head-strong and willful. I can't wait for the next chapter Lance, keep it up! Wootness! XD

~Kelsey

Kyosuke
February 1st, 2005, 12:13 PM
Here is the long awaited third chapter, it explains more of Katerina's depression.

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Dave now had his arms crossed and just sighed while he stared at the white marble floor, that was covered with the dirt of visitor's shoes.

"Need to know anything else?" Katerina asked jokingly while still slouchedon the table and staring into his eyes.

"Yeah just give me a minute to take this all in, I wasn't expecting to hear all of this so fast." Dave said sighing one more time while rubbing his eyes with both of his hands...

When the heavy metal door swung open, and Katerina seen the weapons that were contained within, there was a sence of victory, dominence, and evil combined into one indescribeable emotion.

Followed by the guns and weapons, a lot of ammunition was found with further inspection that were contained in small match box like cases. Katerina steadily brought two pistols, two nightsticks, and two AK-47 assault riffles to her room upstairs not fearing to be caught by her soon to arrive parents from work, because it was felt as if she had nothing to loose if caught in her possesion.

She couldn't carry everything by herself so Katerina took the two black pistols in each hand to place on her bed for further relocation. She then carried the black nightsticks that police officers usually have with them at all time, beside the pistols. Then one at a time she brought the brown handled, black AK-47 riffile's upstairs. While walking with the weapons of mass destruction, she held the heavy gun tightly in her hands and grinned and laughed knowing that she can kill by just pulling the trigger.

Suddenly Katerina heard the familar roar of the family car pull into the two lane driveway that led to her front door of her house.

She rushed to her plain white room, with no posters or decorations and opened her closet door to put the gear into an old toy chest she had as a young child. She barely played with her toys at a young age so all that it contaned was a stuffed purple dinosaur that her mother had bought for her. She packed the gear two by two putting rounds of bullets next to the proper gun to reduce confusion, and left the two nightsticks on the right side of her toy box.

By this time the creak of the front door had opened and slammed just long enough for two people to walk through, signifying that her father had picked up her mother from work this day, much earlier then usual.

"Kit?!", her father's deep voice yelled downstairs, "I'm here dad." Katerina said flatly.

"Well come on down, we brought some KFT (Kentunky Fried Tofu), and we bought your favorite garden salad with tofu...

"KFT?" Dave asked, laughing a bit at the thought.

"Yeah my parents don't eat any meat, so the only real "meat" we eat is tofu. I've gotten used to it overtime but its getting tiring." Katerina repsonded, a bit more cheerful showing off her beautiful smile that was rarely seen by many.

The three family members gathered around the small wooden table that was painted a varnish brown, her mother covered it up with a white cloth to protect the table from spills and food falling onto it.

As the family ate quietly are the buffet style layout of the takeout food, her father finally said something to break the silence while heating his fried tofu, "How was you're day Kit? Any of the kids give you any trouble today?".

"No dad," she answered in her depressed, flat tone of voice, "Did you get discharged yet?"

"What did you say?" Her father asked sternly now staring into her eyes, trying to act threatening.

"I asked if you have been discharged yet." She answered quite rudely, playing with the tofu salad on her plate with her plastic fork.

He weakened his stare and focused on eating his fried tofu. Katerina's father was a fairly large man, not only large but a bit fat too. Luckily, those genes didn't pass on to her when she was born, because she would feel even worse about herself at school, and the kids would try to use her fat if she had it, to pick on her about even more then they already do. He was 44 but still looked young in a way, especially in his nearly wrinkle free face and protruding nose. It was difficult to really stare into his bready black eyes that were hidden behind his bold glasses, so Katerina never did when he looked at her.

He was an officer at the time, but was discharged in the past because of a homosexual scandal that occured. He fought it, saying it wasn't true, but then let back in because no proof was found.

Her father had a short temper, then suddenly just burst and yelled with his deep yet non threatening voice, "**** it Kit! You have to make friends at school, how do you expect to get a boyfriend or even married for that matter if you keep to yourself all the time?!".

"I don't know... who says I even want a boyfriend I could be interested in girls for all you know!" Katerina said, raising her voice at her father.

"Girls?" Her father softened, "what do you mean?"

"I'm a bisexual dad." Katerina spoke out quietly, but not ashamed.

"Katerina Thomas..." Her father started off softly, "absolutly no lesbian is living in my house!" he stood up and yelled, with some of his food being spit out on the table

"Rick calm down!" Her mother yelled to her husband, holding onto his right arm, "I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding."

Katerina respected her mother, she had been a homemaker for all of Katerina's life, and until recently she got a job at a law firm as a secretary. She knew her mother would always be there for her if she needed any help with anything, but when it came to conversation there was just nothing there to talk about.

Her flowing auburn hair was beautiful, it went down to the top half of her fairly thin body, and she always wore a white blouse that was always a little bigger then it needed to be for some reason. She tried at every moment to act young at age 40, but there was still signs that she was old because of the few wrinkles on the corners of her eyes, and hands.

"A bisexual means to be attracted to both male and females, so don't be too angry over this, there's nothing you can do about it anyway." Her mother's soothing reassuring voice spoke out.

"I can't believe you're supporting this!" Her father yelled out, still standing up above the kitchen table.

"Well the only thing we can do now, is support this if it means that she'll be happy, you know how Kit is already in her life." Her mother responded softly, letting go of his arm.

Her father sat down in his chair and sighed, "Katerina, from this day on I have no daughter, you understand me?" He then just walked from the table and left the kitchen to go into his bedroom for his daily nap...

"So is that the main cause for your sadness?" Dave asked, while still writing down notes in his notepad.

"Well not really, because I hated that bastard." She answered calmly.

"What, why?" Dave asked her a little concerned, putting the pen down and looking into her eyes.

Katerina sat and and sighed to herself, "When I was only 7, my father first molested me. He knew that no one would listen to a seven year old, so I never said a thing to a soul." tears began to slowly fall down her pale cheeks, as she closed her eyes briefly she continued with anger beginning to build in her, "For two years that basted forced an innocent child to have sex with him!" her voice began to break into short sobs, "Every Friday when my mother would go to the grocery store, he would force me into the guest room and...." Katerina couldn't continue and just burst out crying with a steadily flow of tears falling down her cheeks and falling onto the table.

Dave got up and went around the table to comfort her, he held her warm fragile body tightly while she cried and tried to continue, " It was just hard for me to get up in the mourning everyday for those years!"

"Shhh don't worry about it." Dave whispered into her ears while her tears was soaking his long shirt sleeve. She calmed down a bit and said, "I knew one day I would kill him for what he did to me, and after he told me "I'm not his daughter", I was glad knowing that I wouldn't have to feel guilty about killing a non existing father...

Miyu-chan
February 1st, 2005, 05:31 PM
Oooh. o.o; Her dad did that? And... Good cliffhanger.. again. xD

"I'm a bisexual dad." Katerina spoke out quietly, but not ashamed. That phrasing got me a bit confused though... At first, I thought that her dad was saying that he was bisexual. xD;

Great chapter though! I love how you introduced her family. =D Can't wait fot the next... =D

Kyosuke
February 1st, 2005, 05:42 PM
Lol! That was funny XD, sorry if it was a bit confusing though I'll change it later ^^'. Chapter 4 will explain her plan (like I've been saying for a while now XD), but it will focus more about her own planning and what will be done, it should be a great chapter ^^.

Kelsey
February 2nd, 2005, 02:37 PM
Here is the long awaited third chapter, it explains more of Katerina's depression.

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Dave now had his arms crossed and just sighed while he stared at the white marble floor, that was covered with the dirt of visitor's shoes.

"Need to know anything else?" Katerina asked jokingly while still slouchedon(slouched on) the table and staring into his eyes.

"Yeah just give me a minute to take this all in, I wasn't expecting to hear all of this so fast." Dave said sighing one more time while rubbing his eyes with both of his hands...

When the heavy metal door swung open, and Katerina seen(saw - or - had seen) the weapons that were contained within, there was a sence(sense) of victory, dominence(dominance), and evil combined into one indescribeable(indescribable) emotion.

Followed by the guns and weapons, a lot of ammunition was found with further inspection that were contained in small match box like cases. Katerina steadily brought two pistols, two nightsticks, and two AK-47 assault riffles(rifles) to her room upstairs not fearing to be caught by her soon to arrive parents from work, because it was felt as if she had nothing to loose if caught in her possesion(possession).

She couldn't carry everything by herself so Katerina took the two black pistols in each hand to place on her bed for further relocation. She then carried the black nightsticks that police officers usually have with them at all time, beside the pistols. Then one at a time she brought the brown handled, black AK-47 riffile's(rifles) upstairs. While walking with the weapons of mass destruction, she held the heavy gun tightly in her hands and grinned and laughed knowing that she can kill by just pulling the trigger.

Suddenly Katerina heard the familar roar of the family car pull into the two lane driveway that led to her front door of her house.

She rushed to her plain white room, with no posters or decorations and opened her closet door to put the gear into an old toy chest she had as a young child. She barely played with her toys at a young age so all that it contaned(contained) was a stuffed purple dinosaur that her mother had bought for her. She packed the gear two by two putting rounds of bullets next to the proper gun to reduce confusion, and left the two nightsticks on the right side of her toy box.

By this time the creak of the front door had opened and slammed just long enough for two people to walk through, signifying that her father had picked up her mother from work this day, much earlier then usual.

"Kit?!", her father's deep voice yelled downstairs, "I'm here dad." Katerina said flatly.

"Well come on down, we brought some KFT (Kentunky(Kentucky) Fried Tofu), and we bought your favorite garden salad with tofu...

"KFT?" Dave asked, laughing a bit at the thought.

"Yeah my parents don't eat any meat, so the only real "meat" we eat is tofu. I've gotten used to it overtime but its getting tiring." Katerina repsonded(responded), a bit more cheerful showing off her beautiful smile that was rarely seen by many.

The three family members gathered around the small wooden table that was painted a varnish brown, her mother covered it up with a white cloth to protect the table from spills and food falling onto it.

As the family ate quietly are the buffet style layout of the takeout food, her father finally said something to break the silence while heating his fried tofu, "How was you're day Kit? Any of the kids give you any trouble today?".

"No dad," she answered in her depressed, flat tone of voice, "Did you get discharged yet?"

"What did you say?" Her father asked sternly now staring into her eyes, trying to act threatening.

"I asked if you have been discharged yet." She answered quite rudely, playing with the tofu salad on her plate with her plastic fork.

He weakened his stare and focused on eating his fried tofu. Katerina's father was a fairly large man, not only large but a bit fat too. Luckily, those genes didn't pass on to her when she was born, because she would feel even worse about herself at school, and the kids would try to use her fat if she had it, to pick on her about even more then they already do. He was 44 but still looked young in a way, especially in his nearly wrinkle free face and protruding nose. It was difficult to really stare into his bready(beady) black eyes that were hidden behind his bold glasses, so Katerina never did when he looked at her.

He was an officer at the time, but was discharged in the past because of a homosexual scandal that occured(occurred). He fought it, saying it wasn't true, but then let back in because no proof was found.

Her father had a short temper, then suddenly just burst and yelled with his deep yet non threatening voice, "**** it Kit! You have to make friends at school, how do you expect to get a boyfriend or even married for that matter if you keep to yourself all the time?!".

"I don't know... who says I even want a boyfriend I could be interested in girls for all you know!" Katerina said, raising her voice at her father.

"Girls?" Her father softened, "what do you mean?"

"I'm a bisexual dad." Katerina spoke out quietly, but not ashamed.

"Katerina Thomas..." Her father started off softly, "absolutly(absolutely) no lesbian is living in my house!" he stood up and yelled, with some of his food being spit out on the table.

"Rick calm down!" Her mother yelled to her husband, holding onto his right arm, "I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding."

Katerina respected her mother, she had been a homemaker for all of Katerina's life, and until recently she got a job at a law firm as a secretary. She knew her mother would always be there for her if she needed any help with anything, but when it came to conversation there was just nothing there to talk about.

Her flowing auburn hair was beautiful, it went down to the top half of her fairly thin body, and she always wore a white blouse that was always a little bigger then it needed to be for some reason. She tried at every moment to act young at age 40, but there was still signs that she was old because of the few wrinkles on the corners of her eyes, and hands.

"A bisexual means to be attracted to both male and females, so don't be too angry over this, there's nothing you can do about it anyway." Her mother's soothing reassuring voice spoke out.

"I can't believe you're supporting this!" Her father yelled out, still standing up above the kitchen table.

"Well the only thing we can do now, is support this if it means that she'll be happy, you know how Kit is already in her life." Her mother responded softly, letting go of his arm.

Her father sat down in his chair and sighed, "Katerina, from this day on I have no daughter, you understand me?" He then just walked from the table and left the kitchen to go into his bedroom for his daily nap...

"So is that the main cause for your sadness?" Dave asked, while still writing down notes in his notepad.

"Well not really, because I hated that bastard." She answered calmly.

"What, why?" Dave asked her a little concerned, putting the pen down and looking into her eyes.

Katerina sat and and sighed to herself, "When I was only 7, my father first molested me. He knew that no one would listen to a seven year old, so I never said a thing to a soul." tears began to slowly fall down her pale cheeks, as she closed her eyes briefly she continued with anger beginning to build in her, "For two years that basted forced an innocent child to have sex with him!" her voice began to break into short sobs, "Every Friday when my mother would go to the grocery store, he would force me into the guest room and...." Katerina couldn't continue and just burst out crying with a steadily flow of tears falling down her cheeks and falling onto the table.

Dave got up and went around the table to comfort her, he held her warm fragile body tightly while she cried and tried to continue, " It was just hard for me to get up in the mourning everyday for those years!"

"Shhh don't worry about it." Dave whispered into her ears while her tears was soaking his long shirt sleeve. She calmed down a bit and said, "I knew one day I would kill him for what he did to me, and after he told me "I'm not his daughter", I was glad knowing that I wouldn't have to feel guilty about killing a non existing father...

Wow, this chapter was amazing Lance! ^^ It kind of explains some of Kit's heartache, seeing as her father was a molester. oO;;

Anyways, I think the father's reaction to Kit being bisexual was just how a number of parents act when something like this comes up unexpectedly. Some parents hate bisexuals, and others are more afraid for their children then angry. But I think this part brought out some real arguments in your fic.

I also appreciate how you have at least the mother be mroe understanding of the situation, it shows that people can have at least some sense to others' feelings. ^____^

The spelling and grammar mistakes are noted above. Overall nice job Lance, I really enjoyed this chapter. ^__^

~Kelsey

Poke
February 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
This is a great story so far! If graded I would give it a 9/10. Its that good. Cant wait for thre next chapter.

Kylie-chan
February 7th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Lol! That was funny XD, sorry if it was a bit confusing though I'll change it later ^^'. Chapter 4 will explain her plan (like I've been saying for a while now XD), but it will focus more about her own planning and what will be done, it should be a great chapter ^^.

You just need to put it like this:

I'm a bisexual, dad.

Vital comma. ^^;;

Wow. This is such a deep story. It almost brought me to tears. Poor Kit... I don't feel sorry for her. I feel sympathy with her.

Kyosuke
February 7th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Very nicey worded D_P ^^'.

From now on, I'll see what I can do about the spell checking, even though my MS Word isn't working, I can type out the next chapter on my sister's computer that does.

Dignity
February 8th, 2005, 03:27 PM
^^ Lance, great job!! I really like this! As the others have said, there is a few spelling and grammar errors, but you can easily fix them. Since others have gone over those, I won't. I like how you show the reporter asking the questions and Kit having flashbacks. My favorite part was the clever combination that you came up with, with Kit figuring out the combination lock was her dad's date of entering the army (exscuse my poor wording) Well, Lance, I will look forward to you adding more installments, keep up the good work!! ~origin

Claire
February 9th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Wow, really moving story so far lance. Looking forward to the next chapter ^^

Psychotic_Demon
February 17th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Saphira cannnot take her eyes off the story... Ack, I need more! Awesome story, LiquidThunder.

crazed flareon
February 27th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Dude you have a wonderful gift and I'll definatley be checking out the rest of the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 out of 10!

Kylie-chan
March 2nd, 2005, 11:10 PM
^^ I can't wait until the next chapter. Sorry to bother you, Lance, but when do you think the next one will be posted? ~_~;;;

Kyosuke
March 2nd, 2005, 11:15 PM
No its fine, I've been trying to find time to write up a new one ^^, I sort of have my hands full at the moment, and haven't had the chance to write a proper one without having something at the back of my head I still have to do.

A new chapter will most likely be posted sometime on the weekend ^^'.

Kylie-chan
March 8th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Okay, great, thanks so much Lance. ^^ I really am looking forward to it =3

Cool Cr@cker
March 9th, 2005, 07:37 PM
This is an extremely wonderful story. The way you've swirled it past me, I can't even believe it's fiction. The story revolves around characters LT has plucked right out of real life and this makes the fiction part Vanish. LT you are a splendid author and I think you should publish a book.

I've been following this story from the first chapter and this has immensely impressed. I am proud to say that this story has won PC Tribune's Coveted Fan-Fiction of the Month.

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/8454/pgtseal5mx.png
(http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=908386#post908386)
Come and view this months issue - 03/10/05

Congrats Liquid Thunder and may this story go miles.
"Miles to go before I sleep" - Robert Frost.

~ CC

Kyosuke
March 19th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the award ^^, I never expected this fan-fic to be a winner in a contest XD.

Here is the long awaited new chapter of Katerina, I should warn though, that this might be slightly more controversial then the other chapters.

Enjoy ^^

Chapter 4

Katerina didn't know what to feel after her father's harsh words, but she knew that it was time for him to feel the pain she felt all her life from the day she was born, to this very moment.

By the time Katerina's father went upstairs, it was exactly 5:00 as it was early summer, the day ended alot later so it was still very bright out. Her mother was now washing up, and cleaning up the mess the family made with the KFT.

She slowly walked up to her room, and silent as can be, closed and locked the door behind her. She went into her closet where of course, she found her "special toybox" and opened it slowly.

Picking up each weapon to examine it closely, she couldn't get her eyes off of that silver pistol that shone brightly in the day sun. Without even thinking, she put back all the weapons except that one pistol and walked out the room heading to her parents' room...

"So it was then and there you decided to do it?" Dave asked calmly just listening to her story now, insted of writing down notes.

"Thats right..... enough was enough for both me and my mother....."

Katerina walked down that long hallway with that pistol swinging in her right hand as she continued to step closer and closer to that door with the blaring sun showing light underneath.

She turned the chipped gold painted knob, to find her so called "father" in the bed resting peacefully with his left hand on his face, while the other rested between his legs for extra warmth with the blanket covering his fat body.

"Wake up you fool!" Katerina shouted as she struck her father on the head, with the handle of the pistol she still held.

Her father immediatly got up, holding his head in pain staring into her angry eyes, "What the hell are you doing?!", he was about to backhand her with his hand when Katerina pulled the pistol out, and held it in his face.

"What now daddy?" Katerina asked with a quick smile on her face, still holding the gun in his face.

Her father couldn't do anything except back away, and stare at her, "Y-you wouldn't shoot your own father would you? Come on we can just talk this over later." her father trembled, trying everything he can to not get his life taken away from him at that very moment.

By this time her mother had rushed to see what had happened, and when she saw that scene with her only daughter holding a gun to her father's face, she went ghost white.

"Kit what are you doing?!" she screamed, while breaking into tears.

"Mom how can you defend this sad idiot? Even after what he does to you, you can't see why he deserves this?" Katerina tried to explain to her still shaken mother...

"He abused your mother too?" Dave asked with concern.

"Of course, when you have a father who goes to bars until who knows when, and comes back dumb drunk to a caring wife, there is expected to be something going on at home." Katerina explained.

"What kind of abuse was it then?" Dave asked.

"Any kind you can think of, verbal abuse..... emotional abuse..... sexual abuse, and just plain abuse.".....

"Kit just think of what you're doing, if you do this the police will be after you, and your life will be ruined." Her father continued, clinging to keeping himself alive.

Her mother listened to what her daughter said to her, and just stood there at the doorway blankly.

"Trust me, my life is ruined enough as it is, the police mean nothing to me." Katerina spoke out, preparing to pull the trigger when her mother finally spoke out to her.

"Kit.... give me the gun." She started off calmly.

"No." Katerina responded, still holding the pistol in front of her "father's" face, that was now beginning to be drenched in sweat and tears in fear of loosing his life.

"Katerina, if you love me with all the help I try to give you, just please give me the gun. Don't kill your father, he's not worth it." Her mother spoke out to her.

"Not worth it?!" Her father interrupted in anger, even after having a gun in his face.

"Shutup!" Katerina scowled at him, bringing the gun even closer just inches away from his face. He couldn't fo anything but obey, as he know stared down the barrel of what might be the cause of his death.

Katerina finally came to her sences and attempted to give her mother the gun, when her father rushed towards Katerina to backhand her for doing what she did. Out of nowhere, her mother pulled out a gun she was carrying behind her back unnoticed from both of them and pointed it at her father, like Katerina did moments ago.

"Rick leave her alone you sick bastard." she spoke out to her husband.

"You too? But wh..." her father began.

"There is nothing you can say, after everything you have done to both of us. I always knew what you did to Kit, but didn't know what to do to you, I always feel anger, sadness, remourse towards you and your ways, I'm glad that Katerina did was she did today or who knows when it would stop." Her mother trembled with the same type of pistol Katerina had, but was black insted of silver.

The was silence in the room, with both Katerina and her mother waiting for her father to say something, but was speechless and knew he was wrong, even Katerina stood there blankly.

"Always praising yourself and saying, "hate it or love it, the underdog is on top", when you would get promoted...." Katerina mother started, laughing a little, "well guess what .... hate it or love it...... the underdog is on top!"

She said, before she shot her own husband.....

Poke
March 19th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Bravo, bravo truely amazing! We waited but we got the best quailty literature. I especially liked how you put in that tiny detail about the chipped doorhandle. Truely amazing!

Miyu-chan
March 19th, 2005, 04:11 PM
OMG, that was totally unexpected! O.o;

...And I loved it. xD Finally you updated! *glomps* There were punctuation errors throughout the story, but it was okay. =3

I loved how you wrote the scene of Kit walking over to her 'father'. The setting and choice of words were wonderful. =3

Doctor Zoidberg
March 19th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Waited for ages and this is so great. Short but great. And he got what was coming to him.

Kyosuke
March 19th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Yes the wait finally ended with a new chapter, it might be slightly shorter then the others, but of course the surprise ending makes up for more then the length of it. But thank you all for taking the time to read it, I do it all for you XD.

I'm still using wordpad so I can't really spot the errors, sometimes with my own writing, I know whats going to happen next so its easy to miss ^^.

I didn't realize there was such anticipation for a new chapter, next time I'll be aware of this and try to find time to write a new one, seeing as tommorow is fairly free for me I'll try to type up a new one.

Poke
March 20th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Hooray! I can read it too! Mainly because of Spring Break!

angel
April 16th, 2005, 09:53 AM
I like this fanfict.
Her dad is just plain sick!

Poke
April 16th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Cmon already! Ive waited almost 1 whole month and you STILL havent finished it....

Kyosuke
April 19th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Good News... A New Chapter! ^^ XD

Sorry if I kept a lot of you waiting, but I was able to get enough time to write a new chapter from all the stuff I had/have to do right now.

Enjoy!

Chapter 5

Katerina could not believe what her mother had just done, right there and then she murdered her husband.

Both of them stood there blankly looking at the motionless body that layed before them, Katerina's mother finally spoke out, putting the gun on a nearby oak night table "He deserved that... after everything that he did to both of us... he deserved to die."

Katerina was still tense but relaxed a little, " How do you expect to get away with this? I'm sure someone heard something and the police are on their way."

"We?" Her mother asked with her voiced raised a little, "We're in on this together, you were going to kill him first anyway."

"I realized that but I have nothing to live for in this miserable life I've been cursed with... you should enjoy your life while you still can." Katerina spoke out, now sitting on the foot of the bed with her arms crossed against her stomach.

"Me? I had a good life Kit, your only 15 you haven't even lived half of a real life yet so there is plenty of time to enjoy what this world has to offer." Her mother said standing in front of her with her right hand holding her hip.

"I haven't even lived that either, you know what my childhood was like..." Katerina spoke out softly.

Her mother sighed and gave Katerina a hug, for a whole five minutes the mother and daughter just sat at the foot of the bed and held each other tightly....

"Kit you should go, I'll deal with all of this." Her mother said to her before leading her out of the once "parents bedroom".

Katerina did what she always did during the day after school, stay in her room and just sit and think about how the "good life" must feel like for the average teenager. She took her anti-depressant pills that were keeping her stable but insted of the usual day dreaming, she took out a pen and paper and finally planned out what she was going to do to her highschool for all the years of pain...

"This is when you finally decided to go after your school?" Dave asked, not writing anything down but listening to what Katerina has to say.

"That's right, it was finally time for all of them to suffer.." Katerina said with a twisted smirk on her face, that was slightly hidden by her long hair.

"But what good did it do to make others suffer, even those who weren't mean to you?" Dave asked, a question that everyone including the public wanted to know.

"Why? Because the world is cruel, mean and twisted. Everyone is always looking out for themselves no matter how good intentions may seem..... everyone wants what's best for them even in a life or death situation." she continued slowly, while brushing some of her hair from her face, "Even at a young age its easily to see how crazy this society is that we have to live in... its ok to get an abortion but its not ok to commit murder."....

Katerina worked on her plan the whole night, and feel asleep in her day clothes while kneeling at the side of her bed.

She woke up in the mourning to find herself in bed with a sheet over her fragile body, she was still wearing her clothes from the day before and stood up to head for her "parent's room" to find what had happened with her father, she headed down the hall and held the chilled doorknob in her hand, due to her parents not having proper heating and the cool autumn weather, the whole house was cold.

She turned the knob and before fully entering the room she caught sight of a white piece of paper written in black pen on the groound, she brought it up to her face and read it:

"Kit,

Live your life..."

She brought the paper down and looked at the gruesome sight to see her mother laying on the bed motionless with the black pistol she used on her husband lying beside her. She killed herself....

Katerina just sat on the hardwood floors outside her "parent's room" with her small legs crossed and her hands covering up her face.

At least an hour went by with her just sitting there, until she finally got up while actually feeling something other then anger her whole life.... sadness.... sadness that the only person who actually cared for her committed suicide.... sadness that no one is left in her life.

She rushed to her room and put everything in place, her school wasn't very far away so after 10 minutes she finally arrived at the campus of her highschool holding a little red wagon that she had when she was younger and the plane that was in numerical order..

"Step 1: Make them feel your pain"...

Claire
April 19th, 2005, 03:22 PM
wow, its really going great lance ^^ i really love this story, and your description really help to feel katerina's emotions ^^ *claps*

Kyosuke
April 19th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Thank you Claire, that really means a lot coming from you and I'm glad your enjoying it ^^.

Miyu-chan
April 19th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Wow... that was unexpected... *again* O.O; xD I loved the mother-daughter scene though, also when Kit's mom reflected on her actions...

I <3 it though, good luck with the next chapter. =3

Kyosuke
April 19th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Well you know how this story goes Miyu-chan... you never know what to expect next... or even when a new chapter will come XD.

But I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^.

angel
April 29th, 2005, 04:18 PM
THats so sad. Poor kit. Nice job.

Poke
April 29th, 2005, 07:16 PM
It wasnt your best work but it was still great! Keep up the good work.....

Forgotten_hope
April 29th, 2005, 08:36 PM
omfg this is an amazing story.i love it so much.that last chapter was very sad though..pleae keep up the good work

Kyle_Katarn
April 29th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Woah, thats deep, I can almost feel what she's feeling. I cant wait for the next chapter

Kyosuke
May 23rd, 2005, 05:22 PM
Well here's a new chapter for all you Katerina fans! XD

Enjoy! ^^

Chapter 6

By this time the school bell had rang 45 minutes ago, so there were no students walking around. With the little piece of paper in Kit's hand, she steadily walked with her red wagon careful not to draw too much attention to student who could look out the window from their class to see her....

"Hmmm so this is where it all started right?" Dave asked with his trench coat laying beside him, showing his casual short sleeve blue shirt, a type of shirt you would expect a person playing golf to wear.

"Yes... I knew I had to do it right there and then, with the amount of rage and depression I was feeling at that moment..... building up since I was just a little child, the teasing... the laughter... the sadness, no one understood how I felt!" Katerina's voice began to rise with a tear rolling down her left cheek, "I couldn't hold back... not with what I was feeling"...

She headed down the concrete path to the south campus, where the main office was with a little snicker from time to time, at what she was going to do to them all. With a deep breath she opened the main doors, and upon entering she could see the people who the school hired, answering phones through the glass window blocking the office from the rest of the school.

Katerina raised the piece of paper to her face and read the second step to her plan: "Step 2: Take all the hostages", at that point she swung the office door open, and immediately headed down to the principal's cubicle, with her wagon still in one hand and the plan in the other. The office workers inside would puzzled on what exactly was going on so they didn't interfere.

Kit entered her principal's small and narrow cubicle and saw the principal on the phone moving around in her black leather office chair that made a squeaking noise every time it rotated. Principal Reid was her name, she was sort of the short and stalky type with her everyday blue blazer on, with a light red neck scarf tied to one side.

She spun her chair around to find the short pale Katerina staring into her eyes, wearing the white sweater with a brown kitten she wore the day before, with the jeans she had on containing small red speckles around the knee area.

With a puzzled and confused look on her face, she ended the phone conversation she was in the middle of, " Don't worry your son miss, he will only get a two day suspension... ok? Yes I understand that but this has happened in the past before..... Ok then It'll just be a one day in-school suspension.... alright bye." She hung up the white receiver and spoke to Katerina, "Is there something I can help you with?"

Katerina just looked in her face boldly and simply said, "Call an assembly, in the auditorium for the whole school."

Her principal laughed, "What? I'm not going to call anything... who is your homeroom teacher?" Katerina just raised her small eyebrow and repeated, "Call an assembly, in the auditorium for the whole school." By this time she turned around and picked up a silver pistol... the same one she was going to murder her father with.

Principal Reid was starting to loose her patience, "Wh-what class are you in? And what are you doing here... i-if you don't go back to class I'll give you a detention." you could easily tell she had fear in her voice with the way she stammered, and the way that Katerina stroked the gun in her left hand.

Something in Katerina just snapped, she knew she had absolutely nothing to loose, then like an animal she threw the principal out her chair, stepped on her neck and pointed the gun on her principal's forehead so she could still look into her eyes while Principal Reid was on the ground helpless.

"Ok ok...." The helpless woman started off calmly, I'll make an announcement for an assembly... just don't kill me I lost my daughter to a cocaine overdose and my husband died in a car crash... I just have my daughter and she's only a year old..." Her principal broke down completely and was crying with full blown tears, Katerina looked up at the desk to see a picture of her deceased husband, and a picture of her teenage daughter, just 2 years older then Kit herself.

Katerina felt something she couldn't describe within her, suddenly she lifted her dirty white shoe off of her principal's neck, and allowed her to stand up on her own. "I-I'll make the announcement now." The freighted principal stammered...

"What were you feeling out of curiosity?" Dave asked Kit.

"I'm not even sure.... everyday I always ask myself what that emotion was that I was feeling, having someone else plead for their life and then giving in like that... I still have no answer even today."...

With her hand shaking, she reached to her desk and took the large black microphone that she used everyday for the daily school announcement, or if she needed to call a student down from class "Attention teachers and students, there will be a assembly for the entire school in the main campus."

Just after she made that announcement, teacher were buzzing down the office asking, "What is the assembly for?" "Why were we not told before" "How long is it? Principal Reid just responded to all of them " Just come down and you'll find out"

So there they were, Katerina standing there staring into her Principal's brown eyes, while her principal sat back down in her chair not able to stare Katerina's gentle green eyes.

"What's your name?" The principal asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Its Katerina Thomas...." Kit answered coldly.

Minutes later the whole school was in the other campus, stuffed inside that humid auditorium, even the office was empty the only ones still someplace else was Katerina and her Principal. "Let's go" Katerina said in a sort of demanding way. The still frightened women stood up from her chair and headed out the office doors and out from the south campus. Katerina followed steadily behind her, with the gun back in the wagon and the plan written down on a crumpled piece of paper in her left pale hand, partly covered by her oversized sweater.

"What do you plan on doing Katerina?" The Principal asked. "I'm not even sure yet, I'll let my emotions do the deciding when we get there..."

Miyu-chan
June 4th, 2005, 01:17 PM
You are the master of cliffhangers, lol. xD

Great as usual, however... your story seems choppy somehow... And this is a flashback, right? xD; I would recommend putting a flashback divider in there somewhere. xD

Keep it up! =3

Forgotten_hope
June 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
yes very good.i'm excited for the next chapter.

Kyosuke
June 9th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Thanks, the next chapter will arrive shortly XD

Hmm... I will take your advice Miyu-chan for the next chapter.... there are a few flashbacks but not really an obvious sign to really tell between a flashback and the real story... thanks! ^^ XD

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
June 9th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Grat story Kyosuke, you sure know how to write, keep up the awsome job!

angel
June 16th, 2005, 05:15 AM
It's a clif hanger.
I hate cliff hangers!
*Coughs*
It was good.

Recknin
October 7th, 2005, 07:52 AM
the thing is i'm impresed how can you bother
writing that long [great story]