PDA

View Full Version : Torchlight II

Pppgggr
October 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM
Hey, Torchlight II came out about 2 or 3 weeks ago, but it was a bit over-shadowed by Borderlands 2. Anyone play it? If so, hit me up on Steam, I'd be happy party with anyone.

I'm playing an Outlander at the moment. I'm only level 18 and on Act II. Though I pre-ordered the game ahead of time, I haven't had the chance to play it much since the initial release.

Anyways, my steam username is: CorporateAxe93 (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047734445/)

Frostweaver
October 4th, 2012, 11:00 PM
It's an awesome game and it seems rather odd that no one else commented on this thread... I made an engineer but now at the end of the game, I'm pretty sure that I built him wrong as I'm having tons of difficulty in the post-game... Making an outlander myself too as glavies are just too amusing.

Pppgggr
October 5th, 2012, 02:02 PM
It's an awesome game and it seems rather odd that no one else commented on this thread... I made an engineer but now at the end of the game, I'm pretty sure that I built him wrong as I'm having tons of difficulty in the post-game... Making an outlander myself too as glavies are just too amusing.

Add me. The two of us can start fresh.