PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Ring Tones Do You Download/Have?

KoBRe LaiR
January 26th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Well as the itle says what ring tones have you downlloaded and have on your cell?
I have the following:
Ring Tones:
-- This love
-- She Will be Loved
-- Breaking The Habit
-- True
-- Move ya Body
-- Leave Get Out
-- Addicted
-- Duality
-- American Idiot
-- Blvd of Broken Dreams
-- In the End
-- in Too Deep
-- Meant To Live
-- Just Lose It

True Tones:
-- True
-- Jump
-- Im not Okay I promise
-- I Just Wanna Live
-- Predicatble
-- Out of Control
-- Carussel
-- Shut Up
-- Meant TO Live
and more

Roxas
January 26th, 2005, 07:59 PM
I have the Ghostbusters theme and the Super Mario theme XD

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2005, 08:06 PM
I have none. xD; Does downloading ring tones cost money? n_n;;;

Roxas
January 26th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Yeah. Usually $1. But depends where you download it from.I need a sprint sooo badly, so I can downlaod the My Chemical Romance ring tones, from their site.

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2005, 08:21 PM
I miss the old phones... where you can type do re mi on the keys. xD; Sorta like animal crossing. :P

KoBRe LaiR
January 26th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Yeah downloading ring tones here in the US costs like 1.99 per ring tone [tones with just sounds], and like 2.99 per true tones [songs, actual songs but cut short].

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Whoa, that's expensive... o.o; *for me* xD;

fudge01
January 26th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I got the legend of zelda :D YEAH BEAT THAT YOU YEAH...!!!

KoBRe LaiR
January 27th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Well my latests bill came like $384.75 for one single cell. ANd Yeah it was because I downloaded alot lot for all my friends. Each one now has a diff ring tone, and if you take out the clubs/restaurants/etc.. form my phonebok I have around 211 contacts stored up as friends so it was alot.

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2005, 04:14 AM
My phone won't download tones. -_- I have up to 10 I can write (very limited space though) and my sister used two of them and doesn't want me to delete them, so I wrote...

Good Charlotte - Riot Girl
Something With Numbers - Crowner Of Kings
New Found Glory - This Disaster (current tone)
New Found Glory - All Downhill From Here
Simple Plan - I'd Do Anything
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Kisschasy - Darkside

That leaves me one free spot, I was gonna use it for Simple Plan's "Perfect World" but the chorus is too long to fit into the phone memory so I'll probably write Yellowcard's "Only One" or something :P

The Fallen
January 27th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I have all the crappy ones that come with it lol.I haven't got around to downloading any yet.

Cherrim
January 27th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I tend not to download them very often, and my phone is pretty much dead right now, so I cant check, but I know I've got the following ringtones:

- Fukai Mori ~ Do As Infinity
- I Miss You ~ Blink 182
- Iris ~ The Goo Goo Dolls
- Ready, Steady, Go! ~ LArc-en-Ciel (Er I think, anyway. x_x; I just know its the opening to FMA, which I still havent watched. ._.)

The Fallen
January 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Well i found time after feeling left out in this thread lol.I downloaded two songs.
Disco Inferno.
How We Do.

deathbyalice
January 27th, 2005, 03:30 PM
I have none downloaded, since I have a Nokia 1100. So I use the composer to make my own. Right now I have My Will the first end theme from InuYasha. It was fun to make!

To Lightning... I wish I had a cool phone. I'd want to get Fukai Mori too! Mybe I can make that for my phone.. It would be hard...