PDA

View Full Version : _______ is loafing around!

GolurkIsDaBomb
October 5th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Are you a lazy person? When are times when you feel you're at your laziest?

Cosmotone8
October 5th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I'm actually pretty lazy. The only time I get up off some form of electronics is to play tennis, which is every other day, and for school.

Antemortem
October 5th, 2012, 07:37 PM
I'm more productive than I'd like to be.

Mr. Magius
October 5th, 2012, 07:52 PM
I'm not really lazy, but I have a giant problem with procrastinating :-(

Sammi
October 5th, 2012, 07:56 PM
I'm always lazy at home. Cleaning? What's that? I should eat, but why do that now when I can do that later? Oh god the lazy never ends.

Not so much at work. I'm getting paid to do my job. I only get lazy if I'm really tired.

Are there Oceans in Space?
October 5th, 2012, 09:01 PM
I'm not exactly lazy, but I'm not exactly physically active. I have no idea if those are even related lol. I get stuff done though.

Katholic Nun
October 7th, 2012, 04:09 AM
I've always been lazy, I contribute nothing to my household lmao.

When I feel my laziest is when I am sitting here in my corner of the living room and I look around and there are like 10 candy wrappers that I haven't bothered to pick up yet. That's when I'm usually inspired to get up and do something so I don't feel like such a pig :P

Kura
October 7th, 2012, 04:13 AM
I love being lazy.. sleeping in is one of my favourite things <3

Major Ziggs
October 7th, 2012, 05:51 AM
I'm incredibly lazy :D I sleep in to 2-3pm when I get the chance and I spend most of my time not doing much at all, so yes, I'm very lazy. That's changed a lot recently since uni and such has started, but generally I'm pretty lazy. x]

PlatinumDude
October 7th, 2012, 10:51 AM
I have a tendency to get lazy at times, but not all the time, like doing my homework (even though I get right to it if need be).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
October 8th, 2012, 10:46 PM
I'm quite lazy a lot of the time. I'm even known to skip meals and shows on TV just because I can't be bothered to get up from bed./the couch. That's like, the hardest thing for me to do, get off my lazy behind and actually do stuff when I'm comfortable just lying/sitting there xD

Wateria
October 9th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I am a lazy person, as I have unfinished protects from like 3 years ago that I can't be bothered to finish.

LividZephyr
October 9th, 2012, 09:10 AM
I have been forced into an undesired state of laziness that I'd rather not delve into. I'm trying to NOT be lazy, but it's hard, and since I'm sick right now... here I am, wasting my day away at my computer... boo... hiss...

I try to get things checked off my list. Not always easy given my condition. Uh wait, brb...

Sheep
October 9th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Unfortunately, I am ridiculously lazy during all times of the day. I never want to go anywhere in the morning, never want to do my assignments, and never want to go to the store for anything. But, of course, I push myself to anyways.

But sadly I am extremely lazy irl and it's just such a hard habit to break. XD; I'm definitely at my laziest around nighttime.

Crux
October 10th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Being still and doing nothing are two very different things.
- Jackie Chan

That being said,i'm "being still" for a good 1/3 of my day. :l

Hannah
October 13th, 2012, 06:23 PM
I'm really lazy in real life, but I'm virtually hard-working.

AChipOffTheOldBrock
October 13th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Very lazy. All the time. Id type more but... nah.

princeofpoop
October 14th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Yes. Yes I am. I hate doing things, even if those things only involve taking a few steps to another room.

The Sly Fox
October 14th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Yeahhh im lazy. Usually on the weekends more than the actually weekdays though. I'm always on the go during the week, so when the weekend comes I don't want to do anything.

Rainbow Arcanine
October 14th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Yeah I'm going to be honest here and say I'm pretty much 100% lazy D:.I have to be pushed into major assignments and homework which even when I begin it,takes about the next few hours to complete because of my dead mood to it. Sometimes I can't be bothered to get a glass of water or some sort of snack,instead most of my free time is something electronic,camping out on the couch or sleeping n_n.Unfortunately I think this is one of my major habits I'll never change so I'll probably be permanently lazy.

Ice Car
October 14th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I am the epitome of laziness. Take a bath? I'll do it in 5 hours. Maybe tomorrow.

I procrastinate a lot but also "plan it" and give myself a decent amount of time to finish assignments.

Hikamaru
October 15th, 2012, 03:14 AM
I'm really lazy, I love sleeping even when it's not bedtime and especially on weekends.

Overlord Drakow
October 15th, 2012, 03:16 AM
I am one of the laziest people I know. I kind of always try to find the easy way out or to try and put in the minimum effort to get things done - simplicity is beauty after all. Sadly, these days I don't really get much opportunity to be a lazy ass and often there doesn't seem to be a quick fix to the issues I have to handle, which means I can't slack off too much anymore. I still find time to lurk around here though so I suppose it's not so bad at the moment all things considered.

I'm not lazy if it's something I am passionate about doing though, then I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum and will exert lots of effort.

Counterfeit
October 15th, 2012, 05:46 AM
I'm actually pretty lazy. The only time I get up off some form of electronics is to play tennis, which is every other day, and for school.

Using electronics =/= Laziness. >:o

Physical laziness maybe, but that's just one facet of the word!

Tyrantrum
October 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Are you a lazy person?
Yes. Very much so.

When are times when you feel you're at your laziest?
Every. Single. Day.

I don't like to call or think of myself as "lazy," though, because it makes me feel even worse about myself than I already do. Instead, I think of myself as "unmotivated" or something along those terms - although, that does a good job of making me feel like crap, too.

Twilight Sky
October 17th, 2012, 07:25 AM
I'm quite the lazy person, but to an extent.

I realized my laziness costs me a lot during my Junior and Senior years of high school, and as a result, I decided that if I'm ever going to be lazy, I was going to get all of my work done first before procrastinating later.

Mr Cat Dog
October 30th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I get progressively lazier throughout the day. In the morning, I'm easily at my most productive and can do most tasks in good speed. Pretty much as soon as I have lunch, however, my productivity takes a nosedive, and even simple tasks can take twice (if not three-times) as long because I just dooooooon't caaaaaaaare anymore. I'm getting better now that I have to work for a living, but at school/uni, I just really didn't give a damn as soon as about 2pm came around, and it probably showed in my work! :P

Shiny Celebi
October 30th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Im fairly lazy most of the time, there isnt really a specific time. I should really be less lazy, but I have little motivation.

Frostweaver
October 30th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Even at this very moment, I can use this time to get ahead on an assignment... but being lazy lol

Autumn Reverie
October 30th, 2012, 09:01 PM
I'm not very lazy, but I'm not very active either. :/ I try to not be lazy, but sometimes I just can't help it. Laziness + procrastination = one of my biggest flaws. It gets to the point where I even skip my meals out of pure laziness to go out and buy some food. Sigh.

Guy
October 31st, 2012, 06:53 AM
I'm generally an active person especially in the morning. I'm always doing something, and if I'm not, then I probably want to do something. I'm definitely prone to getting lazy though. It catches me most when I actually don't have anything to do and I start to get bored. I'll be sitting there or lying down bored wanting to do something, but at the same time I don't want to do anything. It's the worst.

I'll also get lazy when it comes to do something I've been dreading to do for awhile, but you know how that is.

Cadance
October 31st, 2012, 06:55 AM
I'm more lazier in the morning than in the evening considering that I am a night student xD. Like right now, I don't feel like making my own breakfast right now. But I'm alone so sooner or later I'll have to. I'm more active at midnight though...when doing my homework xD