PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite instrument?

Iron Spriter Josh
January 26th, 2005, 09:41 PM
? i choose violin ^^ you hafta be fast to use em...

[Technya]
January 26th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Violin. Sounds so beautyful and goes great with the genre of music I listen to. Plus I wanted to learn how to play it

Iron Spriter Josh
January 26th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Violin. Sounds so beautyful and goes great with the genre of music I listen to. Plus I wanted to learn how to play it

kinda hard... eyt somewhat easy... like uh really fast moving songs... like uh.. songs wiht 16th notes.. you need to practice alot... and it gets easier and easier... with practice ^^ i`d nkow, i play it, 2 years

mew42003
January 26th, 2005, 09:54 PM
I love the Trumpet! :D

~James

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Guitar.

Classical Guitar is realy beautiful, and acoustic is nice. =) Electric is like hardcore though. xD

I also like the Flute. =)

MiNuN*
January 26th, 2005, 10:07 PM
I like drum. XD But I play the Piano. So.. yeah ^^;

Iron Spriter Josh
January 26th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Guitar.

Classical Guitar is realy beautiful, and acoustic is nice. =) Electric is like hardcore though. xD

I also like the Flute. =)

o.o good point.. ! darnit! i forgot to put guitar there x_x i learned that... the violin.. and the kazoo xD

Peach
January 27th, 2005, 12:38 AM
There isn't piano at all in that poll. Piano is only instrument I can play and I really like it^^

Mari
January 27th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Piano. Violin. Guitar. Flute~

It's really hard for me to choose because I <3 playing those four instruments. along with a lot more. =3 All four produces enchanting melody, it's really hard not to like it. ^__^

MegaDitto
January 27th, 2005, 09:16 AM
I don't play any but I have always been a fan of the flute.

KoBRe LaiR
January 27th, 2005, 10:23 AM
I play acustic, electric, rythym and bass guitars. And its "BASS" not "BASE" on the poll.
Anyways I picked drums since no guitars were there. -_-
I also play the drums, but i like guitars more.

Pokemon Master #1
January 27th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I like the electric guitar, rythem guitar, and bass guitar!

The Fallen
January 27th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I love the drums!They're so awesome lol.

Iron Spriter Josh
January 27th, 2005, 03:24 PM
I play acustic, electric, rythym and bass guitars. And its "BASS" not "BASE" on the poll.
Anyways I picked drums since no guitars were there. -_-
I also play the drums, but i like guitars more.

not bass guitar, the base thats bigger then the celo

Cherrim
January 27th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Trumpet, definitely! ^_^ Its the only instrument I can play. XD; Although, I cant play it very well, mind you, since I started in grade 6 and stopped about two-fifths of the way through grade 7, but I still recall the basics. o.o; I never got the chance to learn piano, so its really all I know. ^^;; I dont think I'm very good at it at all, but Id love to pick it up again if I ever got the chance.

SaRa*BeaR
January 28th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Clarinet =) Ive been playing since the 5th grade and I luv it. I also started playing guitar in the middle of sixth grade. My dad gives me lessons and I'm probably gonna take lessons from someone else soon.

~Dragonair~
February 1st, 2005, 11:59 AM
I like the violin because it sounds beautiful.

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
YOU FORGOT THE PIANO!!! O.O BLASPHEMER! o.o

Both playing and listening to, the piano pwns everything. It has the highest range of any instrument as well, so :P

*~Ashley~*
February 2nd, 2005, 12:46 PM
Flute, since it's the only instrument I know how to play. I was never very good at it, but I wasn't really bad either. o_o; I played for five years then I quit right before high school. I regret quitting now though.

I kinda wish I knew how to play the piano though. My cousins had a keyboard and I could play a little bit on it, but not much.

bgt
February 2nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
Mine would have to be the Pokflute, :P

Ryoutarou
February 2nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
Piano...It owns everything else XD

Kelsey
February 2nd, 2005, 02:58 PM
I adore my voilin. <3<3<3<3 I've been taking lessons for about four years, and I'm not half-bad now. ^^ Although, once I first started...I was so bad at it. XD I could never hit a right note. XD Oh well, practice makes perfect! ^_~

~Kelsey

~*~Eternal Night~*~
February 2nd, 2005, 03:00 PM
Me luv the piano,its like, one of the best instruments evar!!! XD

to bad i dunno how to play it :(

goth_espeon3
February 2nd, 2005, 03:08 PM
? i choose violin ^^ you hafta be fast to use em...

uhh...you play the violin??? I do too! I voted for it cuz it's the only thing I've pretty much mastered, I'm learning to play bass.....when my parents get a clue.....that I want to....

guitars are awesome too!!!

~Sawrah~
~kAT~
~whatever~

P.S. not bass guitar, the base thats bigger then the celo
Dude, that is how ya spell it!!! B-A-S-S, for both basses cuz they're both the same instrument except one's electric and one's not....

EmeraldSky
February 2nd, 2005, 03:17 PM
Hmm...I like listening to the acoustic guitar, the entire brass family, the flute (or a flute-like instrument, like the panpipes, recorder or pennywhistle), fiddle/violin (I love yelling and screaming along to those fast fiddle parts!)