PDA

View Full Version : Do you eat fruits before or after?

zephyr6257
October 7th, 2012, 05:39 PM
It's a... uhm... tradition to eat fruits as a sweet, dessert.

But health enthusiasts say otherwise, saying that fruits should be eaten at least an hour before a meal.

What do you guys do?

Patchisou Yutohru
October 7th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I hardly ever have fruit with a meal. In fact, I hardly ever eat fruit. The last fruit I ate was about two weeks ago in the mall with my friend. And they weren't very healthy, considering they were covered in delicious chocolate.

Are there Oceans in Space?
October 7th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Not considering the fact that most vegetables I eat are actually fruits, I only usually eat fruit in like salad, which is not that often. I've never heard of that claim, so I don't usually eat fruits an hour before either.

Sammi
October 7th, 2012, 08:07 PM
I don't think I've ever had fruit after my main meal. Usually I eat them as a snack if I do that, or it's on top of breakfast foods.

Fruits are sweet, but not the right kind of sweet for me want to it after my meal. It's weird.

Solace
October 7th, 2012, 08:49 PM
I don't see where or how fruits fall in with any meal. I usually eat them as a snack.

AzaleaLightning
October 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
I eat them for breakfast or as a side during breakfast. And, as a snack.

curiousnathan
October 7th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I usually eat them for lunch or for breakfast in the morning. I consider them a healthy snack more than anything.

Playful_Weasel
October 8th, 2012, 12:18 AM
I rarely eat fruits. When I do I usually eat them right after the main meal, before desert, or with the main meal if the fruit is part of the salsa or in the sauce.

Wateria
October 8th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I can't eat Fruit after a main meal as I am too full for it. I do eat fruit for an after school snack.

Captain Fabio
October 8th, 2012, 01:19 AM
I don't really have fruit with my meals, unless it is a cold meal/has a salad.

I just eat fruit randomly, normally when I feel peckish and anything 'sweet', is normally a bad idea.

Frazzevous
October 8th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Whenever I eat a fruit, it's usually after a meal... except when it's green mango -- that I devour as a snack. :3 Oh, and apple as well.

Kura
October 8th, 2012, 04:06 AM
I eat fruit anytime I am in the mood for something sweet :333 nomnomnom! Doesn't particularly matter when!

Cosmotone8
October 8th, 2012, 04:59 AM
I have them on the side of my meal or for a snack. :/

PlatinumDude
October 8th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I eat fruits after my meals; they're my dessert at least.

Hannah
October 9th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Hmmm. After. Makes a good dessert.

LividZephyr
October 9th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I typically eat fruit as part of a meal. Berries, apples (typically organic), bananas... not as big of a fan of citrus as other types. I like a dessert that isn't as good for you :-X

Overlord Drakow
October 10th, 2012, 01:32 AM
I usually consume my fruits between breakfast and lunch.

Kouzan
October 10th, 2012, 01:44 AM
I sometimes eat fruits after dinner as desert, but normally I eat them whenever.

Guillermo
October 10th, 2012, 04:02 AM
I don't have a set time to eat fruit.. should I? My entire life has been a lie.

Sora
October 10th, 2012, 04:18 AM
I eat fruits whenever I want to. The same goes for most foods these days.

Ardent
October 10th, 2012, 11:23 PM
xD I agree with Guillermo.
But I do love me them mangos...

The Sly Fox
October 11th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I usually eat fruits as a snack by themselves, never really for a meal or for dessert.

Catholic Nun
October 15th, 2012, 04:29 AM
I guess if I had to choose one, I'd say after... I usually have fruit at night as a dessert sort of thing, on the rare occasions that I eat fruit.

Mr Cat Dog
October 21st, 2012, 01:53 AM
Like most people who have replied, I tend to have them as their own separate snack/meal in their own right, as opposed to with or before/after a meal. For the most part, I only really eat berries (blueberries/strawberries etc), and they're really nice just on their own at nearly any time of the day, so there isn't really a set time in which I'll eat them.