PDA

View Full Version : A fix for Mode7

Umbreon
October 9th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Alright, I got myself a Animations fix!

Download the attchment from my second post and follow tutorial.txt, it works fine on the newest essentials.

Umbreon
October 10th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Alright, I got myself a COMPLETE FIX EVEN FOR ANIMATIONS!

Download the attchment and follow tutorial.txt, it works fine on the newest essentials.

Maruno
October 10th, 2012, 09:06 AM
It might help if you explained what was wrong with it and why it needed fixing.

Nintendork15
October 10th, 2012, 09:16 AM
^ Or where the original can be found.

Umbreon
October 10th, 2012, 10:03 AM
It might help if you explained what was wrong with it and why it needed fixing.

The animations when going in grass and trainer exclamations, and I thought everyone knew of that problem.

^ Or where the original can be found.

Help 14's Some old Script or just search for Mode7 in tutorials and resources

xalien95
October 13th, 2012, 01:21 PM
It would be helpful for new PokéCummunity's users if you post the last version of Pokémon Essentials with the NeoMode7 (or the OldMode7).. the whole starterkit with your fixes ^^

Umbreon
October 13th, 2012, 01:24 PM
It would be helpful for new PokéCummunity's users if you post the last version of Pokémon Essentials with the NeoMode7 (or the OldMode7).. the whole starterkit with your fixes ^^

Nah, I am working on a 3D engine instead.

zingzags
October 14th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Nah, I am working on a 3D engine instead.

What language are you using? And what libraries? As soon as I get more knowledge working with java & C++ I want to try to make one with openGL(c++'s multimedia 3d library).

Umbreon
October 14th, 2012, 10:02 AM
What language are you using? And what libraries? As soon as I get more knowledge working with java & C++ I want to try to make one with openGL(c++'s multimedia 3d library).

I managed to load some vertexes in RMXP with c++ and DirectX, and how I linked it I used poccil's Win32API extension that finds the Window handle.

zingzags
October 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I managed to load some vertexes in RMXP with c++ and DirectX, and how I linked it I used poccil's Win32API extension that finds the Window handle.

Mind posting some images of your work?

Umbreon
October 15th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Mind posting some images of your work?

Look at my sig, it's got an example right there. Also I am working on openGL now instead as it can be used on multiple Operating Systems (Mac, Linux, ect.)

KingCharizard
October 16th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Where is your example the download? Sorry but I doubt people will download a random file...

Umbreon
October 17th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Where is your example the download? Sorry but I doubt people will download a random file...

Alright then, I'll get to work on that

IceGod64
October 17th, 2012, 01:37 PM

Well, quite doubting. I saw what he did.

It's got potential once it's a refined, but what about Ho-Oh112's HMode07 (Which he stopped updating)? Have you thought about tinkering with that at all, or are you moving on the straight-up 3D?

zingzags
October 17th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Well, quite doubting. I saw what he did.

It's got potential once it's a refined, but what about Ho-Oh112's HMode07 (Which he stopped updating)? Have you thought about tinkering with that at all, or are you moving on the straight-up 3D?

Isn't He ho-oh112? I heard it was just two accounts or something. But it does have potential.

Umbreon
October 19th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Isn't He ho-oh112? I heard it was just two accounts or something. But it does have potential.

Yes, I am, but I don't think Hmode7 will go up further because of it's limitations and lag, instead I am working on my own (much faster) 3d engine.