PDA

View Full Version : I have the nose of a bloodhound.

GolurkIsDaBomb
October 11th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Do you have strong instincts/do you listen to them?

OR

Do you consistently ignore your instincts and just do/think what you want to do/think instead?

Such as: stay up late when you were exhausted hours ago, skip/delay a meal even though you're hungry, put off your misgivings about a situation as paranoia/silliness...

Discuss!

Crux
October 12th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I prefer to listen to my senses,and in truth attempt to fine tune them.
The reason that animals have such good instincts is because they have lived in such a way that is very reliant on them.
This being the case,there is no reason that a human would not be able to have such strong awareness.

My first,first post! :D

LividZephyr
October 12th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I'm not even sure what my instincts are anymore, to be honest, so I don't know if I have any to listen to. If my gut tells me that doing something would be bad, then I don't do it unless I'm pressured into it. If it goes badly, then somebody will be glared at. But it's hard for me to remember the last... instinct I had.

I eat even when I'm not hungry, and don't get why some people skip meals. I just have cravings... which aren't instincts, or are they?

Vital
October 12th, 2012, 05:58 PM
It's very fickle for me, actually. Sometimes, by gut instincts are usually right, and I just decide against it. Other times (like today in class) my instincts are completely wrong, and I decided to try it. Haha =(

droomph
October 12th, 2012, 06:52 PM
I tend to...

since I'm not very good at life, I usually avoid situations that would have me making decisions, or so I think. So in a way, yes, I do listen to mah belleh

and I...don't eat. food is boring to me nowadays, so I just eat whatever. And when I feel really bad, I randomly skip a meal. Not because of any self-image issues, just because I can.

Sammi
October 12th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Ahahahaha what are instincts? If I'm tired, or hungry, or need to use the bathroom, I really ignore those if I'm lazy or in the middle of something. As for outside bodily functions, I just go with the flow. Except for paranoia. I know 9 times out of 10 I'm being ridiculous but I can't stop. :(

Guillermo
October 12th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I've never really paid attention to my instincts lol. Not even sure if I have them anymore. :S

Kura
October 13th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Yes I listen to my instincts. When I feel something is out of place, I will check it soonafter and it is usually the case that it is out of place.

Example is bills being miscalculated, forgetting something, or even with lovelife. I think about the logical when weighing decisions but I also go by instinct a lot, too.

Hannah
October 13th, 2012, 05:24 PM
I have kick-ass instincts. I listen to them. Or else they'll get stuck in my small brain and torture me for two minutes.

Overlord Drakow
October 14th, 2012, 10:56 AM
My instincts are sharp as hell. I have a strong command in the power of Darkness and I intend to use it to get ahead in this world that we live in.

Katholic Nun
October 15th, 2012, 05:12 AM
I don't think I'm often put in situations where 'instinct' is even a factor. Usually I just do what I feel like doing and it works out fine. Is that instinctual?