PDA

View Full Version : My life isn't perfect, but...

Patchisou Yutohru
October 11th, 2012, 06:59 PM
What do you like most about your life?

droomph
October 11th, 2012, 07:21 PM
I like the fact that I can think for myself, and make my own decisions rather than have an authority tell me what to do.

Lilith
October 11th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I like the slushies I buy at the gas station... I like key lime pie... I like cheesecake... I just like buying sweet things and eating them.

I love my online friends.

LividZephyr
October 11th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I really don't have much TO like right now. At least I can have fun as I am! :)

curiousnathan
October 11th, 2012, 09:54 PM
I like that I'm lucky enough to have warm food on the table, a bed to sleep in, and a roof over my head.

voltianqueen
October 11th, 2012, 10:33 PM
My family and friends are awesome, seriously, we do the best stuff. And my pets.

Also the internet!

Hannah
October 12th, 2012, 03:57 AM
I love everything I have in my life at this moment. Food, shelter, family. But most of all. Those chocolate cookies mom always bakes. Yum. ♥

Alinthea
October 12th, 2012, 04:11 AM
My job, my girlfriend, my friends, my hobbies. :3
I am pretty happy with life currently, just got to work hard to get where I want to be.

Sodom
October 15th, 2012, 04:51 AM
This thread is like the dinner table at Thanksgiving.

I guess what I like the most about my life is that I have very little responsibility. I am living in the expectation-free zone and while I know I can't stay here forever, it's great for now. I'm living in the calm before the storm.

Esper
October 15th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I've got a lot of good things going for me. I have friends, a significant other, a job, money saved, a decent place to live. I suppose what I like most is that I'm more often than not happy.

Kura
October 15th, 2012, 10:01 AM
My job, my flat, my boyfriend, my friends, and just being able to enjoy day to day things without as much stress as I had back in school :3 And my confidence has been rising.

Overlord Drakow
October 15th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I like that I am reasonably healthy, in good physical condition with a fairly sharp mind who has a good job and diverse groups of associates to interact with. I like that I have hobbies which I enjoy and that I can see myself developing and constantly improving myself. I feel as though as long as I follow this path that I am on, I will be set for life.

Yellow Silver Nostalgia
October 15th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I love my online friends.

How did you get those? :D

Doppelgänger
October 15th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I like that I'm lucky enough to have warm food on the table, a bed to sleep in, and a roof over my head.

This, word for word.

But also, the family I have.

Tyrantrum
October 15th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I love the all of the friends I've made, despite most of them living in different states.