PDA

View Full Version : Did you laugh today?

fairyprincess
October 14th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Share the things that made you laugh. Share the laughter, share the smiles :)

Hannah
October 15th, 2012, 04:05 AM
I like this topic. You're discussing about me, right?
Well, I laugh a lot. I have a best friend who's friggin hilarious, and you're awkward if you don't laugh at his jokes. I find myself to be hilarious, also, so I laugh at my own jokes. I laugh at everything that seems to amuse me, joke or no joke. I laugh when I want to laugh, because I can.

Sandshrew4
October 15th, 2012, 04:08 AM
I love laughing. Theres this really funny guy who sits in front of me in english and what makes it even funnier is that most of the time he is completley serious. So I, having just ate a huge cookie, go psycho whenever he says something and everyone else thinks i have a loose screw or something.

Kura
October 15th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Yeah I laughed today at a couple of things:

Kura: It was hard
to like
work with a cheap wig
and like
make the part stand up like that
but
Kura 10:05 AM
it is done and set and even if you sat on it, it's not gonna lose it's hold
so I am like \o/
Anders 10:06 AM
bring it in,ill try
sitting on it that is
Kura 10:06 AM
sure I can bring it in tomorrow
and you can try sitting on it if you want
Anders 10:06 AM
its been a while since i sat on some hair
wait what
Kura 10:06 AM
Hahaha
I didnt know you were into that, Anders
lololol
Anders 10:07 AM
was more referring to my own
used to be long enough to sit on

I masking taped the seal
And then wrapped around to make a pretty cross
Haha
me: :3 that is good
that is what I do
Will: In otherwords, just wrapped a **** ton of masking tape around it XD
me: actually when I wrap christmas presents
my brother especially
gets so pissed
he says it's like
impossible
one time
I wrappedf a poster for him
took him like
15 mins to get it out
Will: Haha
That is like me
me: cause I wrapped it so tightly and perfectly
Will: So funny to watch excited people squrm! >:3

Kura 12:19 PM
too late
your chair
has been taken over
Ben Lane 12:19 PM
:(
I forgot
Kura 12:20 PM
haha
too late
you're crying on the inside
Ben Lane 12:20 PM
it's all I can do to keep it on the inside

And today when I was giving someone advice at work for a laugh:
WWGRD..
What would Gordon Ramsay do? Hahahaha!

Hikamaru
October 15th, 2012, 04:30 AM
I laughed a lot today, cos someone was admiring my hilarious-looking profile again. I mean, laughter takes up most of my personality so expect me having a giggle at a lot of things I see on TV or the internet.

I even laugh at my own jokes.

Shining Raichu
October 16th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Yes, I laughed today! Tumblr is the main thing that makes me laugh these days. About two weeks ago there was a picture on Tumblr that I saw which was a little dog sitting in a chair that had "Meryl Streep" written on it. Then the caption said "wow she's good" and I saw that and I have laughed about it at least once every day since :P

Captain Fabio
October 16th, 2012, 05:26 AM
I haven't laughed today. It has been a dull day tonight, but I am sure I will laugh tonight! :3

Wateria
October 16th, 2012, 05:39 AM
I have not laughed in ages.. it is just not me to laugh a lot of my time.

Overlord Drakow
October 16th, 2012, 05:39 AM
I haven't laughed today. It has been a dull day tonight, but I am sure I will laugh tonight! :3

MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE EVENTS!

I laugh on most days from humourous content on the web and/or hilarious comments from associates.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/523928_438362892878287_38907061_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559419_438656606182249_1847919984_n.jpg

http://www.2epix.com/pictures/3465ab6e0c21086020e382f09a482ced.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/75114_438710896176820_1095704872_n.jpg

Forever
October 16th, 2012, 05:42 AM
I lol'd at a comment somewhere on PC today, even IRL! Usually I don't actually "laugh" out loud and rather just smile at things but ya. n_n;

Katamari
October 16th, 2012, 09:10 AM
I just laughed at a Tumblr post like 20 minutes.

Actually, this gif. It was part of a pug photoset ♥ ;;

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7zafurr31rgr4l6o7_r6_250.gif

Squirrel
October 16th, 2012, 10:00 AM
I laugh pretty much constantly whilst in my floor's communal kitchen since someone's almost always telling a joke or doing something funny, so I've laughed a lot today! The most memorable moment being an incredibly 'disturbed' joke which is certainly not appropriate for PC, but I do have a messed up sense of humour haha.

TwilightBlade
October 16th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Ozzy made me laugh today when he said he forgot washing powder/detergent when washing his clothes. ;D

White_Arcanine
October 16th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I laugh at myself all the time, especially when someone says I can't do something right or something I'll laugh. You have to laugh when you're the joke. (Anyone who knows what song that's from gets ice cream and a hug.)

Sammi
October 16th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Laughed at my boss' silliness today on the car ride home. We were telling silly stories and such since we had a 8-9 hour ride back.

There isn't a day I don't laugh about weird stuff.

Ash
October 16th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Laughed today while talking with friends online as well as while I was reading a chapter in the manga I was reading. Perhaps a few giggles here and there as well. I enjoy laughing. It brightens my mood even when I'm really sour. Guess you can say that I go along with the quote 'laughter is the best medicine'.

Noah Ridgewood
October 16th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I laughed at work at a few things I can't really remember the reasons but I know they were all because of the coworker from hell. He's so obnoxious but he can be so funny sometimes.

Alli
October 16th, 2012, 08:21 PM
I laugh a lot in a day. I just laughed at the stupidest thing though. I had to make myself a stalker name and it came out super lame, but adorable. I'm not telling you cause it'll make no sense, but typing it makes me laugh cause it's...wow lol.

Nomine
October 16th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I got a few laughs in today, especially around my campus. My Twitter feed has been booming for the past hour, so I've been getting my daily dose of laughing, if you will, from that as well. Haha.

YungKnowledge
October 16th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I laugh today because a female (who was wearing jeans) exaggerated bending down to pick up something. She was trying to look super cute but she end up looking silly. I laugh again because everybody was cracking jokes in my Active Directory class.

curiousnathan
October 16th, 2012, 09:43 PM
I laughed quite a bit today at school; can't remember exactly what though. I'm usually a really giggly person, and I love to laugh; on the rare occasion I might be funny in the certain situation I'm in at a time. XD

Greenbeans
October 16th, 2012, 09:47 PM
I laugh everyday. And a lot of my friends are humorous.
The only times i dont laugh is when i am down or upset.

Avishka
October 17th, 2012, 06:38 AM
i laugh every day . My friends are just crazy and do crazy things every day. The boys in my class are just monkeys xD xD XD

Broken_Arrow
October 18th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Mmm,i don't remember but i laugh always at silly things i even laugh when i say silly stuff and found nobody laugh not because it's funny but because i feel embarrassed so i try to say it's okay by laughing like an idiot....also my brother always do funny things

whenever i remember funny thing i'll say it,pwomise! :3

AChipOffTheOldBrock
October 18th, 2012, 01:36 PM
I dont laugh often. Usually just the occasional pity laugh to keep things from getting akward. At school today there was a guy who was blowing a really big bubble and then it popped and got all over his face just like on TV. I laughed at that but I think that was about it for today.

Plumpyfoof
October 21st, 2012, 05:18 AM
I dont laugh often. Usually just the occasional pity laugh to keep things from getting akward. At school today there was a guy who was blowing a really big bubble and then it popped and got all over his face just like on TV. I laughed at that but I think that was about it for today.

This troubles me, are you generally a happy person and just don't laugh because nothing is genuinely funny or do you struggle finding things humorous because you're a glass half empty kind of person?

You know when they say "laughter is the best medicine", well they're not lying. Laughing releases endorphins as well as dopamine's which make you feel good, as well as some other chemicals that aid stress-relief, tissue regeneration and formation of neuro-receptors in your brain.
Laughing gives you super healing and makes you smart.
Not to mention prolongs longevity.

For anybody with a negative philosophical standpoint: (Glass half empty)
When you're alone, just laugh, fake laugh pretend you've just seen the funniest thing.
Then think about how silly you must sound and look, and laugh at yourself laughing at yourself. It's honestly hilarious and your mood will shift, you'll become much more positive in life the more often you laugh at nothing.

LORD ANTE
October 21st, 2012, 08:23 PM
I was driving around with one of my friends earlier and he told the stupidest joke but it's always those that crack me up the most. I swear I was going to crash... x_x;

Synerjee
October 28th, 2012, 05:22 AM
I didn't really laugh out loud today, but just chuckled at some funny pictures people shared on facebook.

Mr Cat Dog
November 5th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I watched an episode of Bob's Burgers this morning before going to work, and managed to get all of my laughs for the entire day, if not week. Maaaaaaaaan, that show knows how to tickle my funny bone! "He's a boy!" "Tell that to my vagina!"

Khawill
November 5th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I can't go an afternoon bus ride without busting a rib, it's hardly ever lacking comedy. I think most of us just leave our problems as we get on.

SamuJake
November 5th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Not yet, but it's only 9:40AM so I haven't had much chance to find something funny. Friends are coming over today for a sleepover, pretty sure I'll laugh at least once today though. Also Plumpyfoof is incredibly correct about laughter making you feel better.

Aeon
November 5th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I generally make it a priority to look at something funny every day. My witty best friend though makes laughter very easy though.

Volcanix769
November 5th, 2012, 07:56 PM
:D I remember watching some parts of the newest iCarly episodes today for 3 days. In "iFind Spencer Friends", this guy with the glasses and looks nerdy talks in a deep, distorted weird voice. 3 of the funniest parts are "Are you making fun of me?" "In the ALLLEEEYYYYYY" "The guy named Funnnyyyy..." And when Gibby had to talk to the 3 men and sing at the end.

And in "iLost My Head In Vegas", this weird guy comes to Gibby and gives him a "moon rock". He told him that it's all right twice like if Gibby can trust him. And when he told him that he can hear space inside the rock, he stole the $2500 and ran off. That part really made me laugh.

Synerjee
November 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Yes, I just did! xDD I was envisioning a splice between a male Unfezant and a Gigalith. The end results in my head were sooo hilarious I burst out laughing! Hahahaha! xDD

Frostweaver
November 5th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Nope... sigh pretty =/ today overall. Stuck in both assignments. One I can get help on tomorrow I guess... the other though... large assignment and I don't even know where to start. Essentially, school-wise things are getting worse and worse this semester, and it's all a struggle until Christmas.

Ice Car
November 9th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Nope. Not today. It's difficult to make me laugh through jokes unless they're exceptionally silly or actually good. My sense of humor is hard to get to if you're an average person. The internet does that to you.

The internet has its way of making me laugh sometimes though. I like reading arguments. They make me laugh some times.